His Indian Shewolf

بواسطة phylinexo

katrina Batia. successful 21 year old ,beautiful British Indian bollywood actress ... who is an alpha daught... المزيد

katrina batia:01
the call : 02
she's here : 03
reunion :04
meetings:05
part 6
part 7 ignored
part 8
part 10
part 11

part 9 love?

126 6 2
بواسطة phylinexo

I was leading him on. I loved being close to him the sparks everytime we touched. We didn't have sex and i was not just going to give away my virginity but it had been tourchure to not give my all to him but he never asked i saw adoration in him eyes as he watches me when im not looking but i saw it in the reflection . My chest clenched as a longing small smile played on his lips .
"I cant love you Loki" i told him.
"You can take your time but I've loved you from the moment i saw you"
My chest clenched at his words.
"You would not like the real me Loki "
"I know the real you Kat, and i love every bit of it" he breathed in to my ears i tried to stop myself from shuddering.

"Even if i put you and your loved ones lives in danger because of who i am?" His eyes softens and his face a formed a frown.
"Darling my pack and i will to burn to save their luna with pure joy."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

53.8K 2.5K 18
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* A vicious smile touches his lips as he seems to read my intentions. "I knew it w...
1.3M 24.2K 19
He easily shook me off his face harding. "You'll be fine without me Emma your strong" "Please your all I have left" I sobbed. He looked up at me and...
423K 16.5K 27
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
2.9M 109K 34
She was born with the power to control the universe at her fingertips. An immortal deity carved from the stars, she spent centuries watching over the...