Werewolf Fantasies

Від chagichagi

Більше

Werewolf Fantasies #1
Werewolf Fantasies #2
Werewolf Fantasies #3
Werewolf Fantasies #4
Werewolf Fantasies #5
Werewolf Fantasies #6
Werewolf Fantasies #7
Werewolf Fantasies #8
Werewolf Fantasies #9
Werewolf Fantasies #11
Werewolf Fantasies #12

Werewolf Fantasies #10

32.5K 550 83
Від chagichagi

Aye. Bee. Sea. Dee? Lol.

Do you guys get that? (A B C D lol)

Anyway, here is the next chappie (duh!). It took me a while, but I finally got it out. I hope you enjoy it. Oh, I'm so proud of the title of this chappie. I think it's funny... (:

Don't forget to:

Comment.

Comment.

Comment.

And...

Yep, you guessed it... Comment.

Thanks and Happy Readings! (:

********************

Chapter Ten: I love you, Ginger Snaps!

-->Nick's POV:

Rae's scream came from her head voice. And, do you know what that meant? It was loud...and really, really high pitched.

"Rae, calm down," I said, my hands held up, palms out. "I'm not going to hurt you."

Then, she did the weirdest thing. She slapped her hand over her eyes and turned around.

What?

Well at least she stopped screaming. "Uh...Rae?"

No response. I tried again. "Rae?"

"Don't tell Leena," she finally said.

Oh. I guess that was my answer. My own mate wouldn't accept me for who I was. I didn't blame her either. Werewolves were danger-

"She'd kill me if she found out I saw you naked."

Rae's comment confused me. What the hell was she talking about?

"What?"

Rae turned around slowly, her hand still covering her eyes. "Leena wouldn't appreciate the fact that I saw you naked."

"What are you saying?"

Rae sighed heavily. "Are you stupid or something?"

"Excuse me?"

"I asked if you were stupid."

"Why would you ask that?" Was this really the time to insult me?

"God. You are stupid. And I was hoping Leena finally found someone smart."

The reference to someone else being with Leena was enough to get my pulse racing. She was mine. No matter what she thought.

Mine.

"I don't care what Leena thinks about me being a wolf. I don't care if she won't accept me. She's mine," I seethed. Anger was a good way to mask how I was really feeling. I did care about what she thought about my wolf. I did care about whether or not she accepted me.

Rae finally removed her hand from her eyes. I could tell she was trying really hard to keep her eyes glued to my face-or anything about my neck anyway. "What's got your panties-err...I guess I can't really use that analogy, huh?"

She gathered her bottom lip between her teeth. "This is really uncomfortable, you know."

What the hell was she going on about? "What?"

"You know...you're like...naked."

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms across my chest. "Your point?"

"Is this how all werewolves act? They don't care about nudity?"

"We need to be naked to shift or our clothes-wait. What?" Did she just say the word 'werewolf' and not scream her head off again?

"I asked-"

I waved off her attempt to repeat her question. "You're not...scared?"

Rae cocked her head to the side and scrunched her eyebrows together. "Should I be?"

"But you screamed."

"You are naked," she countered.

Wait. "You're telling me you screamed because I'm naked?"

Rae nodded. "Yeah. I mean you're not hideous or anything, but you are with my sister."

"Let me get this straight. You screamed because I'm naked, not because I shifted from a wolf into a man?"

"Yup."

I shook my head. This was unbelievable. "Because I'm naked?" I repeated.

Rae nodded.

"Not because I can shift into a wolf?"

"Yeah."

"The blood played no part in it either?"

Rae thought for a moment and then said, "Well, you are kind of gross right now. You could use a shower."

Well I'll be damned. "Then when you said 'Don't tell Leena' you were referring to you seeing me naked?"

Rae looked frustrated. "Yes. Nick, I hate to tell you this, but you are seriously slow."

"Sorry. I'm just in shock. I wasn't expecting your reaction."

"Expecting me to run and scream for help?" Rae had the nerve to laugh. "C'mon Nick. You're not so scary."

"I just killed someone," I pointed out crudely.

Rae shrugged. "Murder or be murdered."

I had to hand it to her. She was definitely amusing. "I believe the correct saying is 'kill or be killed.'"

Rae waved it off. "Minor details. It all means the same thing."

If Rae took the news this well, would Leena?

"She'll be okay," Rae said suddenly.

"What?"

"Leena. She'll be okay with it. If anything, we kind of saw it coming."

"You did?"

Rae nodded. "The psychic told Leena that her 'wolf' would be coming for her."

"Psychic?"

"Yup. The psychic."

I'll be sure to speak to Leena about that psychic. But right now... "We need to go."

Rae nodded hesitantly.

"Is there a problem?"

"Nick...you're still naked."

I rolled my eyes. "You're going to have to get used to it. Most of us at the compound usually walk around are naked...or at least with minimal clothing. It's just more convenient and practical."

"Alright. But if you aren't changing back into a wolf can you please put on clothes?"

"I don't have my clothes with me."

"Then wolf it is. Chop-chop Lion-O."

"Lion-O is a cat," I fumed.

"Fine then Scooby."

"Scooby is a dog."

Rae laughed. "There's just no pleasing you, huh?"

"If you stop referring to me as a cat or dog-or any other domesticated animal for that matter-I'd be more than pleased."

"Well I'm sorry Ginger Snaps."

"That was with two females, Rae." Was she really trying to annoy me this much?

"But it was about werewolves," she pointed out.

"I don't care."

"Wolf Man?"

"No!"

"Fine. Ginger Snaps it is," Rae said with a smile.

"Rae..."

"Yes, Ginge?"

"Don't call me that."

"Then what can I call you?"

I couldn't believe we were having this conversation. "I don't know...my name?"

"Nick? But that's so...plain."

"Stop it Lydia."

"But-wait, what? Did you just call me Lydia?"

Good she was confused.

"Yes, I did."

When I didn't continue, Rae prodded. "Why?"

I sighed. "You remind me of Lydia Bennet from 'Pride and Prejudice.'"

"Why?"

"You both annoy me."

Rae looked completely taken aback. Not hurt, just surprised. Then she smiled. "I didn't know you read."

I shrugged. "I do on my free time."

"Well then Ginge. Why don't you do that shifting thing and we can get back to Leena?"

I shook my head at her ridiculous nickname and shifted. It was going to be a long tread back to Leena.

********************

-->Leena's POV:

I was sitting in Nick's house-err...compound, whatever, surrounded by a bunch of people I didn't know. I mean, aside from Sean and Kris, no one looked familiar. What the hell was going on? And where were Nick and Rae?

In my peripheral vision, I saw Kris pacing by a window, stopping to look out every few seconds. Sean looked like he was about ready to jump out of his skin. Another guy who had hair so light it looked white, was talking into his phone. A woman, dressed in a single large t-shirt was pacing near another window. There were three other men, dressed in all black, standing by the front door, and two other women sitting on the couch. Something was happening, but no one was in a hurry to fill me in on it.

Then, all of a sudden, Kris lunged for the door and tore it open. Strong much? He strutted out the door and I couldn't help but follow him. Mr. White Hair and Ms. T-shirt were the only ones to follow. Even Sean stayed seated.

Outside, it was too dark to see anything clearly, but I could see Rae as she stopped to talk to Kris about something. When she smiled I felt all the weight in the world come off my shoulders. I didn't want to leave her, but Sean said she'd be okay. I hadn't believed his words until this moment. The only thing wrong was that I didn't see Nick.

"Rae!" I yelled. She looked up and saw me. Then she ran toward me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Ohmygod, Leena. Things just got so much more interesting."

"What are you talking about Rae?"

"Well Nick...and everyone else who lives here...has a little secret."

"Oh? What is it?"

"Well," Rae started. "Why don't you ask Nick?"

"I don't see Nick. All I see are Kris, you, and a wolf." Mr. White Hair and Ms. T-shirt were standing behind me at the doorjamb.

"Yeah, you do. Nick is right beside Kris."

"What? Rae did you hit your head on something?"

I looked between Rae and then Kris and the wolf. What was a wolf doing here anyway?

Then, right before my eyes, the wolf changed. Limbs were extended, hair was receding...and in its place was...Nick.

A very naked Nick.

A very naked and bloodied Nick.

I ran toward him and jumped into his arms. "Ohmygod. I was so worried about you. What happened? Where were you?"

I felt his arms wrap around me, then trail lower to grip my butt. Then he lifted me higher and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Leena, you are something else." he said with a laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, not amused.

"I just shifted from a wolf into a man and you didn't scream."

"Why would I? You took its place."

"But-" he cut off and shook his head. "I shouldn't have been surprised. Rae wasn't the least bit put out."

"You shifted in front of her?"

Nick nodded. "I wasn't really thinking."

"So...she saw you in all your nakedness?"

Nick tensed. "Uh-well..."

"Way to go Ginge," Rae said, exasperated. "The one thing I told you not to do."

"Ginge?" I asked, directing my question to Rae.

She smiled. "You know... Ginger Snaps?"

I couldn't help it. I laughed.

Nick groaned. "I told you not to call me that."

I laughed some more. "I like it."

"See...it's a good nickname."

I was drowning in my own laughter when someone cleared their throat. It was Kris, and he didn't look at all playful.

"Can we save the kissy-face for later?" he said. His amused tone contradicted his serious look.

"Sure," I said and tried to wiggle out of Nick's arm.

"Don't do that," Nick said, a soft growl following the demand. Seriously, he growled. Who did that?

"Why not? I was trying to get down."

"I like you right where you are," he said. His voice sounded strained and hoarse. Then, when I shifted slightly, I felt why. Nick was really happy to see me. And I mean...really happy.

"I'm just gonna...you know, go and..." Rae started. "Shit. I'm just gonna get away from the two of you before Nick's not the only one who's naked."

Rae hustled into the house and Mr. White Hair and Ms. T-shirt followed her. Kris was the only one who remained.

"Can you please save the mating when I'm not present?" Kris asked. This time there was a smile on his face. "Besides, Nick...you're covered in blood."

"Shit, I forgot," Nick said, releasing me.

My feet touched the ground and I finally got a good look at Nick. God, he was beautiful. All lean muscle, ripped abs, perfect legs...perfect other things. He was all hard and at attention. Wow, when did I turn into such a voyeur?

I shamefully averted my gaze. But then Nick's fingers brushed under my chin and lifted my face. "I like your eyes on me," he said seductively.

I felt myself blush.

I can't wait to see you're skin turn all rosy like that when I finally take you," he murmured. "Soon Leena. Really soon."

"As long as it isn't right now," Kris said. Crap. Why do I always forget that he was standing not five feet away?

Nick made a noise that sounded like a growl. "Let's go Leena. We need to clean up ourselves."

Nick took my hand in one of his and led me away.

"We'll be down when we're ready," Nick said over his shoulder. "Which won't be for a very, very long time."

"Nick," I breathed.

"It's true Leena," he said, not bothering to stop walking. "We're going to be locked in my room until everyone knows, without a doubt, that you are mine!"

When we were at the door of what I presumed was his room, Nick opened the door and ushered me in. Then he slammed it shut and turned the lock. Then next thing I knew, my back was pressed up against the door and Nick's body was barely a breath away from me.

"Nick...?"

"Leena, I'm sorry. I just..." Nick sighed and then continued, "With you I'm more protective. I want you Leena. I need you. Not to mention that I'm positive that I love you. You're for me and..."

I didn't really hear anything after that. I was still on the 'I love you' part. He said it and I couldn't believe it.

"What?"

Nick looked up into my eyes and held my gaze. "I said you're my mate."

I shook my head. "No, before that."

"We're in this together?"

"No, before that."

Then Nick smiled. "You mean the part where I said I love you?"

I nodded. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, Leena. I am. I love you."

"Well then," I said, a smile on my face. "I love you, Ginger Snaps!"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

218 34 10
A Dark Vampire Tale of Love, Lust, Blood, Sex, and Murder. Complete.
12.8K 570 10
Soulmates never part, not even in death.
92.3K 1.5K 17
enemies to lovers arc