Lustful Love

Da sweetindatstory16

!!!Rated R for sexual activity and NSFW!!! P.S: It's actually a fanfiction but I'd rather put it as a romance... Altro

V. Central City

2.2K 7 4
Da sweetindatstory16

I woke up to the sound of 'The A Team' by Ed Sheeran. It was so lovely and raising my spirit. My body ached so bad all I wanted to do was just sleeping. Ray wasn't by my side but I smell something like roasted chicken.

I struggled to get up and got my bathrobe. I went to the bathroom, stroking my wrists. My eyes were red, usually it's because of my very good sleep. My hair was still braided, I pulled the hair band and put my hair into a bun. I washed my face and, in no time, I was fresh again. I glanced at the clock. It was 8.24 in the morning. I stretched my body and went to the kitchen.

Ray's kitchen wasn't really big, but it was very tidy and clean. Ray was cooking the breakfast. He wore only sweatpants and he looked like he had been working out.

"Morning!" Ray grinned. Now he was a toddler again. I smiled.

"Morning," I said. "What's the menu for today?"

Ray looked at the breakfast. "Uh, salad with very delicious roasted chicken—hope you don't mind salad because apparently I haven't gone to the grocery, yet."

I smirked. "Sure, I love salad."

I sat on the breakfast bar, watching him roasting the chicken breasts. He was so cute and fresh.

"What?" he frowned. "You're intimidating me."

"Really?" I chuckled. "Last night was awesome."

Ray smiled. "It was an amateur act, by the way."

"What?!" I frowned. "An amateur act? It felt like an expert act! Surely we are an amateur but that was amazing!"

"How do you feel?"

"Oh, my body aches so bad." I said. "Hope you'll give me a little massage while we bath."

"Yeah, of course," he put the roasted chicken on a bowl full of vegetables then put it before me. "Here you go!"

I smiled and started to eat my breakfast. Once the food touched my tongue, I realized how hungry I was. The food was amazing. Ray was the best cook.

He sat across me, eating his salad, but couldn't take his eyes off me. He smiled once a while.

"What?" I frowned. He smirked.

"Nothing,"

"Nothing?"

"Just—you look different."

"Yes, because I've gotten a really nice sex in Red Room of Pain—and that was wonderful."

"I don't think so," he smiled. "Gladly you've taken your pills."

"Thank God," I said. "So, today—to Central City and meet Professor Stein."

"Yeah," Ray scooped a large amount of veggies. "Apparently, he wants to meet us in Mercury Labs."

I didn't expect that. Mercury Labs is known for health, vaccine, other microorganism research—not what I expect from Professor Martin Stein—a nuclear physics geek.

"Mercury Labs? Is that where he works now?"

"Nope," Ray said. Suddenly I got a feeling that he didn't want me to ask more about our beloved tutor. But deep down, I was too curious.

"How about his F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M project?"

Ray almost choked on his own breakfast. His eyes were wide, staring at me. He was completely speechless.

"Everybody knows about F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M, right?"

"Why are you saying that?" Ray scowled. "It failed long time ago!"

I frowned. I've never heard of my tutor ever since the particle accelerator exploded. Now that I've known that Professor Stein's mega project was failed, I felt a really strange feeling.

"Long time ago? Before or after the particle accelerator explosion?"

Ray seemed confused. Suddenly his salad tasted nothing.

"You better stop asking. It's really dangerous." He said. Dangerous. What did that mean?

"Now, eat." He said, scooping a spoonful of salad. I didn't ask him anymore.

Ray was staring at me through the mirror. I was still wearing my bathrobe, checking the water in the bathtube. It was warm, rather hot. I pour some scented aromatherapy oil into the water. It smelled relaxing.

After a long fight about who's gonna use the toilet first (which I won instantly), finally we could take a moment together in the bathtube.

Ray set the song. It was a classical score—I didn't quite recognize it, but it sounded lovely. I took off my bathrobe and stepped into the bathtube. I moved forward a little bit to give Ray some place.

As soon as he stepped in, the water flowed to the floor. I laughed.

"Well, the water is protesting us," he said. I moved backward into his chest, relaxing myself with his embrace and soothing music. I took a deep breath.

"We'll do a massage after this, won't we?"

"Yes," Ray said. "You have such a soft skin. Let me clean your back."

Okay, since washing my own back is really difficult, I let him. I moved forward a little bit while he took some liquid soap on his hand and rubbed his hands together. Then he started massaging my back.

"Good," I closed my eyes. It was a good moment to sleep, really. His hands were big and soft, massaging me like a pro. I bit my lip as I tried hard not to sleep.

"How do you feel?" Ray asked. I chuckled.

"Better," I said. "You're a pro."

"I've bought four beauty salons in Star City, Central City, and Midway City."

"What?!" that was unexpected. I'd never managed that.

"I bought them and you didn't know that." He confirmed. "They're amazing salons."

I was speechless. I'd never managed his buying-companies thing and once I knew he'd bought something, I could have a heart attack because, usually, the companies are very big and famous.

"Cool, huh?" Ray said. "Or awful. Well, I guess you'll get used to it."

He kept massaging my back, down my spine, up to my shoulder, and my neck. It was heavenly, especially in a hot aromatherapy bath.

Ray's hand slowly massaged my hips and waist, up to my sternum, and cupped my breasts. I moaned as my nipples hardened. He put my head back with one hand and rubbed my nipple with another hand. He kissed my neck and jawline and clasped my nipples hard. I bit my lip and tried to kiss him. His hands trailed down to my belly, to my 'down there'. He massaged my clitoris. My breath was harsher.

"Ray..." I moaned. I shivered, he would never stop once he touched me. I knew that. I knew that.

"Feel it, Vic," he murmured. "Feel it like you've never been before."

Of course I hadn't experienced sex in a bathtube. He picked me by my hip and, in a matter of seconds, he was inside me. It was a wet gameplay. I slided up and down slowly, maintaining my move. It was hard underwater, but it was different and fun.

I giggled. I didn't know why I did that but I really wanted to laugh. It was fun. I knew that Ray was staring at me amusingly. It didn't take long to find my G-spot + orgasm. Shortly, we cummed.

I pulled out of him and turned around facing him. I kissed him hardly and, playfully, splashed some water to him.

"Rude!" he yelled and splashed some more water to me. I laughed and in a moment, we were all five-year-old blokes, only naked.

"Next time you do that I'll grab your ass and spank you!" Ray grabbed me and hugged me tight. I felt a relief. I always feel that whenever he hugs me. He kissed my shoulder softly.

"Well, about my next Phd?" I pulled myself and faced him. He smiled.

"All clear," he murmured. "Let's meet him in Mercury Labs!"

We drove a 400 miles away to Central City. It was a windy day, we decided to use Ray's Mercedes Benz sedan instead of his convertible Audi. I wore a lovely blue dress with a black high heels and I made an updo to my hair (with some help from Gideon). Ray, as he would rather to be, wore a white shirt, hoodie, and jeans.

I was allowed to set the playlist. Everything in Ray's iPod was really good. I picked the song called "Best Day of My Life" by American Authors. It was a fun song and we sang it loudly.

"Thank God I decided to not drive my convertible," Ray laughed. "We are bad singers."

I giggled. "Of course we are."

"Do you like Madonna?"

"Do you like her?"

"Um, not really," Ray said. "But I've got bunch of Britneys and Maddonas in my iPod. They are legendary."

I frowned. "You like Britney? Awful!"

Ray flushed. "You don't like her?"

"Not really," I said. "I like Beyoncé."

"Of course," he picked the song. The "XO" by Beyoncé blared inside the car. It was a lovely song and I really like it. I've watched the music video before and I thought Beyoncé looked flawless and lovely.

"Just imagine you're in the edge of the horizon and you still love me though you're so much far away to see me," Ray said. "And you yell 'I LOVE YOU LIKE XO!' out loud so the world could hear your beautiful screaming voice."

"Whoa," I chuckled. "That's too much!"

"But this is a song for you." Ray said. "Barry can sing really well, by the way."

"Barry—Allen?"

"Yeah," Ray said. "You have no idea how incredible he is."

"I don't even know him," I said. "Who's he? And why is he working in S.T.A.R. Labs?"

"For your first question, he is a CSI in CCPD,"

"A scientist?"

"Yes, he's some sort of scientist who works as a CSI."

"Okay, my second question?"

"He works there because—he needs to. S.T.A.R. Labs, despite the untrustful thing back then, still having the document and formulas that he needs for his investigation jobs. He sometimes brings a corpse to the lab."

"God, that's awful!"

"Yes," Ray said. "He's been so well known in S.T.A.R. Labs. And Dr. Harrison Wells and the team had saved him from death."

"What?"

"He was struck by lightning and it was complicated. He fell into a long coma for nine months."

"Nine months!"

"Yes, and, fortunately, he survived." Ray said. "But he's incredible."

I blinked. There was something he hid from me and I thought he was telling me the truth—not all of the truths he had. I sighed, knowing he had been hiding something behind me. Think positive, Vic! I shouted at myself. He wanted me safe and sound. Problem solved.

But, really? Had the problem solved? Not so sure.

I stared at the street, listening to Ed Sheeran. Ever since I met Ray, Ed Sheeran had always been my favorite. I didn't know why, maybe it was just fit in. Ray didn't say a thing, he seemed to enjoy the music. His favorite Ed Sheeran's song was The A Team—well, he loved teaming up.

I gazed on the beautiful, sunny sky. Central City was about eighty miles away. The Mercy was a badass.

Moments later we arrived in Central City. Compared to the beautiful Starling City, that city was more fun and seemed like always in a good mood. My favorite place in there is the Jitters—an absolutely great coffee shop.

We stopped just as the traffic light turned red. I stared down my phone, examining the email that I received. Some of them were Ray's, since he gave me bunch of works and schedules and much more (like an Amazon voucher).

I looked up and, to my surprise, the car shook. I clutched my safety belt, my mind was racing so hard.

"What was that?!" I snapped. Ray didn't seem in much surprise. He looked calm.

"I don't know. The wind?"

"That couldn't be the wind, Ray. If it was the wind, that shitty wind must have a really great power to shake this car! You know that!"

"Let's just say that it was a rough wind." Ray murmured. Okay, he was definitely hiding something.

Not so long after that we arrived at Mercury Labs. It was a great building with a 99.9% hygiene check ups. Ray and I went to a series of hygiene check ups before we could meet Dr. Christina McGee and Professor Martin Stein.

We went to Dr. McGee office. Once we were there, we were welcomed by Dr. McGee herself, Professor Stein, and Dr. Caitlin Snow. I didn't know why she was there, but I guessed that must be happened with works.

"Good afternoon, Dr. Palmer, Dr. Rudolf," Dr. McGee, an aged woman in a really neat lab coat, greeted us. Professor Stein was an old man, wearing his usual outfit, and Dr. Snow was a really pretty woman with a cold stare, but she was a completely warm person.

"Good afternoon," Ray said in a complete modesty. "It's good to see you again, Dr. Snow."

Dr. Snow smiled politely and shook his hand. When she turned to me, she sent me a really cold stare, but she was smiling so friendly.

"It's good to see you, Dr. Rudolf," she grinned. "It's been a long time, huh? You've grown such a beautiful lady so much!"

"Thank you so much, Dr. Snow. So have you."

"When will you two get married?" Professor Stein shook my hand so tightly. I flushed. God, why did he ask that?

"Sooner than you'll ever think," Ray smiled. "So, my future wife is looking for her next Phd—maybe you can, y'know, give her some advices?"

Dr. Snow and Dr. McGee nodded, while Professor Stein frowned.

"Uhm," I was embarrassed by Ray's words. Future wife. Seemed legit.

"I don't know whether to take microbiology or further physics or maybe biochemistry. Oh, someone help me!"

"If you take microbiology or biochemistry, Mercury Labs would like to help you," Dr. McGee said. "But if you choose further physics I think the best source is S.T.A.R. Labs—though they failed at the particle accelerator project. But I'm pretty sure Dr. Wells could help."

There was a bitterness in Dr. McGee voice when she mentioned Dr. Wells. I stared at my former tutor, Professor Stein. He was thinking—something that I couldn't read from his expression.

"You can take two at the time," Dr. Snow added. "I'd like to help you, Dr. Rudolf."

I smirked. "Seriously I think I only could bear one. I need more time to, y'know, wedding."

Ray glanced at me. His eyes were sparkling so happily. I tried hard not to show my dirty smirk.

"So, what do you think I'll have?" I asked. Dr. Snow was about to say something when Professor Stein stood up.

"I think we should do a tour on both labs." Professor Stein said. Dr. Snow and Ray glared at him. "S.T.A.R Labs fortunately had their facility recovered and Mercury Labs is the best for biotech. I guess it's good for us to explore them both, starting with Mercury Labs."

"Uhm, I guess that's a good idea." I said. Ray's eyes moved to me. I bit my lip, knowing he was mad and confused. Professor Stein smiled.

"Shall we?"

"Um..."

"I think we should do that tomorrow." Ray interrupted. "We're gonna do a birthday lunch today. It's her birthday."

I tried hard not to scowl at him. He was lying and I hate people who lies. He grabbed my wrist abruptly and smiled to the people in Dr. McGee's room.

"Well, we've got to go. Tomorrow, okay? Just call me." Ray said and we rushed out of the lab. Just when we arrived at the parking lot, I pulled my wrist.

"What the heck were you thinking?!" I scowled at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Listen, S.T.A.R Labs is still as dangerous as the time it exploded. You can't go there."

"Oh, really? What makes you think of that? You went there with your fucking project so why can't I?"

"Because you can't." Ray growled.

I rolled my eyes. "Since when I can't go to that fucking lab? I'm not made of glass!"

He frowned. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

"What's your problem? Don't distract me!" I saw the amusement on his face. I rolled my eyes again. "Fuck off!"

"Get in the car!" he commanded. I rolled my eyes again and got into the car. He climbed in just after me. He turned on the machine and sat still.

"What?" I snapped.

"You need lots of spanks for rolling your eyes at me." He said. "Get on the back!"

Okay, this is not good. He wanted to spank me in the car? At the parking lot of Mercury Labs? He's nut.

I clambered to the back of the car. Ray had locked all the doors so there was no way out. He clambered beside me and pulled off his hoodie and unbuttoned first three buttons of his white shirt.

"How many times you've rolled your eyes at me today?"

"How could I remember? I like to roll my eyes at you." I said. "And our discussion isn't over yet."

"Hush," his tone was deep and sensual. How could he do that to distract me

"Okay, fine. What now?" I rolled my eyes again, playfully. He stared at me in amusement.

"Four, am I right?" he gave me a crooked, naughty smile. I rolled my eyes again. "Five."

"You've rolled your eyes on me too!"

"Once, yes." He said. "One to five—I'm gonna spank you. To my lap!"

I snorted and rolled my eyes again. He smiled, amused. I positioned myself on his lap. He ran his fingers through my hair and tugged it. I glanced at him.

"Don't worry, all my cars have dark windows."

"Not to mention the possibility our voice would be heard." I smiled. He untugged my hair and grabbed a remote. He turned on the music out loud. "Okay, thanks."

Ray caressed my back gently. He pulled my dress up, showing up my panties and pulled it off. Now my butt was bare.

He caressed it gently. His hand was soft and mild. And he slapped.

I let out a loosen cry. It stung but somehow I felt it sexy and sensual. Erotic. I bit my lip.

"One," I could hear Ray grinning. I smirked.

"Go on, Sir. I've been so impolite to you." I said, rolling my eyes again, aware that he couldn't see that.

"Oh, that seventh time you roll your eyes on me," Ray spanked me again, this time harder. I gasped, I was unprepared. "That's two."

Note to self: don't ever eyes-rolling on Ray Palmer. Whenever and wherever.

He moved to my left buttock, caressing my back with one hand and my buttock with the other. I anticipated the next move.

"Been anticipating, huh?" Ray whispered. "You have such a beautiful ass, Miss."

Spank! I moaned. The nerves in my body tensed. I bit my lip again.

"Four more, baby," He whispered on my ear as he spank me again. It was full of pleasure. He spanked me again and again and again until he hit seven. My buttocks were hot and stung. He caressed it gently, gave each buttocks a really soft yet playful kiss.

"What do you say, hun?" Ray asked. I giggled.

"Thank you,"

"Thank you what?"

"Thank you, Sir." I giggled. He tugged my hair.

"Let's have some fun while we can, baby." He said as he grabbed my hips and put me on his lap. My down there could feel his hard erection. He moaned.

"Fuck in the car?" I raised my brows. "Experiment or needs?"

"I'm pretty sure we are all needing a fucking pleasure, Future Mrs. Palmer." Ray kissed me hard. God, he was good!

I leaned forward and bit his earlobe. "Take me to paradise, honey."

He unzipped my dress a little and pulled the sleeves down to my upper arms, kissing my bare shoulder so smoothly yet erotic. My nerves tensed and the electricity was running so fast to my groin. It was cold but Ray Palmer's Erotic Mission made me feel hot.

"Do we really have a birthday lunch?" I asked, trying to distract him a little bit. He stunned.

"Yeah, anything for you, birthday girl," he smiled. Suddenly I got this really funny idea.

"I'm hungry," I said. My hand ran down from his chest to the south of his body. Finally it arrived at his King Palmer and I rubbed it gently. He moaned. "for this."

I licked my lips. I could see that he was trying hard not to squirm. Now you're gonna fall head over heels on me, Palmer!

I shifted and moments later I was beside him, half naked, and ready to eat him up. I touched his erection and slowly I unzipped his pants. He let out a pleasure breath. Yes, yes, I'm gonna do a little revenge on him. The thought tickled my groin.

Once it was unzipped, I pulled the pants along with the boxer down. His erection sprung free, big and hard. I bit my lip and licked it in delight. He gaped and moaned and stared at me lustfully. I spit on his dick, made him squirm, and ran my palm up and down his beautiful part. He moaned even harder.

"God, you have a skill!" he groaned. "Let it slide in your fucking mouth, honey!"

Oh, I didn't plan to, honey. I have another plan.

I slided my hand up and down, again and again. His muscles tightens, he gritted his teeth, eyes closed, and growled. I licked my lip in delight.

"C'mon, baby, fuck me with your mouth!" he growled. I didn't, yet. I kept my hand moving, feeling the his muscles tensed. He gasped and breathing so fast.

"Shit! I'm gonna—" before he could finish his sentence I stopped. He caught for breathe and stared at me, confused. "What the—"

"Always eager for revenge, Sir." I said. I leaned down and kissed the tip of his dick softly. He moaned again.

"You should take biology for your next Phd," he muttered. I smiled and opened my mouth wide. I slipped down. I could hear his loud gasp.

"Fuck!" he moaned. "Sweet Jesus, Victoria!"

I'm gonna reach that victory, Palmer! Say my name. Say my name.

"God, yes..." he hissed. "Go for it, Victoria. Feed yourself."

I did. I liked to feed myself on my fiancé's dick.

He tensed. Just before he could cum on me I slipped off. He scowled at me.

"What the fuck, Victoria?!" he groaned. I sat on his lap, fought the urge to slip down to his dick, and grasped his hair. I stroked it so softly.

"Cum on me, honey," I whispered. My hand ran down to his dick and I positioned myself on it. I shifted down until I felt it in me.

"Fuck!" he moaned. "You're the Queen!"

"I love you," I moaned as I slided up and down. I was in charge!

[]

57ҿu.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

511K 14.9K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
325K 18.6K 19
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
611K 50.3K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...