Kitty Slade's Story (My Creep...

Kitty666Slade द्वारा

Kitty Slade is Slenderman's daughter, making her a fully fledged Creepypasta. But her life didn't begin at th... अधिक

Introduction
A Difficult Birth
The Forest
The Slenderman
Slenderman's Mansion
More Mr. Slendy's...
Mr. Slendy's Brothers
Shaolin Tempo Tiger Fight (with Smexy)
Pyrokinetic Panic!
Awakening the Blue Flames

The Orphanage

244 7 5
Kitty666Slade द्वारा

It's been around 3 years now, nice to know that you are still interested in my story. I was transferred to an Orphanage just outside of town as soon as I was able to walk. My time at the Hospital was quite long and if my memory serves me well, the doctors had done many tests on me.

I found out that my mother died at birth and my father... well he was non-existent. They didn't even know how my 'mother' got pregnant as there was no male DNA in her system. As a result of my mothers death, the doctors decided to teach me as much as they could while I was still quite young. Unfortunately I was prodded with needles and weird equipment was used on me, I was to young to understand it all. The doctors always said that 'I was special', honestly the only thing I found special about me was the fact my eyes were fully black with red irises.

I also had strange tattoo-like markings on various parts of my body in which didn't come off at all, no matter how hard the doctors tried. Anyway, I was about to explain the Orphanage I was sent to.

This Orphanage had a couple of older kids in it and at least 3-4 caretakers, when I first arrived a doctor had to explain that I wasn't dangerous. My eyes scared the older kids and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to make friends with anybody. The Orphanage was quite quiet and serene, there was a large backyard with a forest a little further away. I was warned to never ever go near the forest and I took that warning to heart.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

145K 2K 32
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
wlw oneshots 💋 morgan 💐🤍 द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

680K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
Older Brothers | ✔ M a r y द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
မခွဲအတူ yoonnay177 द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

172K 8.3K 53
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...