Guilt ✹ Tracob

By klutzyvegetarian7

In the perspective of Troye Sivan.. ✹ The innocence of eighteen year old, YouTube phenomenon, Troye Sivan Mel... More

Before you read
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Author's Note

3

285 5 0
By klutzyvegetarian7

"Troye?"

Shit... Here we go..

"Troye? Where are you?" My mum said, when she and my dad got home.

"In my room, Mum.." I said. She came in, seeing I was distressed.

"Hey.."

"Hi.." I sighed. "Go ahead... Yell.."

"About?" She asked, then sat next to me.

"The video... The livestream.. I had someone over.." I admitted to my guilty conscience.

"I'm not mad.." Mum said. "I'm just aware that you're old enough to do what you want.... I just... I wish you would've been a little more careful.."

"You... didn't watch it, did you?"

"No.." She said. "Steele called me."

"Great.." I fell back into my bed. "First my brother sees it, and then I get fired.."

"You were fired?"

"Of course I was!" I said. "Why wouldn't I be fired for uploading a sex tape?" I started to cry. "And I lost the man I fell for..."

"How come you lost him?"

"I accused him of turning the camera back on..." I said, wiping my eyes. "I got mad at him when he didn't understand how bad this is for me..."

"If he was misunderstanding, you help him understand.." Mum gave me a hug. "Do you love this man?"

"I did..." I said. "I don't know now..."

"Does he love you?"

"I hope so..." I broke into tears, covering my eyes with my hands. "Was Dad right? Am I going into relationships too soon? Do I need to lay off?"

"Your father doesn't have a say in your love life, Troye.... You have the only say.." She gave me a kiss on the forehead. "You'll make the right decision.."

"What if I don't?" I sniffled.

"Then you'll learn from your decisions.... and then make the right one.." She smiled. "Just remember... We all love you..."

"Susan Wojcicki doesn't.." I said. "I'm unemployed.."

"I'll help you through this..."

"You don't need to.."

"Yes.." She said. "Yes, I do. I'm your mother... I'll always be here to help you through this..."

"I love you..." I hugged her.

"I love you, too..."

/

Hey..

Jacob <3 : Hey

I'm sorry for accusing you

Jacob <3 : It's okay.. I understand. You were just angry it all happened.

That's still no reason to snap at you.. Last night was amazing..

Jacob <3 : I'm glad you agree.. I do love you

I-

Do I say it back? Fuck it!

I love you, too Jacob..

Jacob <3 : I'm so glad you do..
Jacob <3 : I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't said it back

You won't have to worry about that.. I just really need you to understand something

Jacob <3 : You can tell me anything
Jacob <3 : Or... ask me anything

I'm going to be very busy. I'm releasing an album soon, and I'll be on tour shortly after.

Jacob <3 : I'll do anything to stay with you

You don't have to promise me the world.. Tyler tried... and he couldn't keep up.. Neither could Connor..

Jacob <3 : You don't have to tell me about your past, baby.. All that matters to me is that you love me back.

I do..

Jacob <3 : Good ;) You're so damn gorgeous..

Thanks baby ;) and again.. I'm sorry for accusing you

Jacob <3 : We don't need to dwell on that, Troye. I want you to forget about that

How can I? I don't have a job

Jacob <3 : I'm employed. I'm a nineteen year old, male model.. I think I can help you out.

No... You don't need to use your money on me.

Jacob <3 : You're right.

I'm right?

Jacob <3 : I don't need to. I want to. Can you come over?

When? I can't right now.. Tyde's birthday is today, and I'm taking him out.

Jacob <3 : Would he mind if I tagged along? ;)

I don't think he'd mind.

Jacob <3 : YAY! Where are we going?

Wherever he wants. His girlfriend is coming with. I have to pick her up, so I can pick you up, too.

Jacob <3 : I'll text you the address ;)

See you in a bit, baby

/

"Tyde! Come on!" I called for my little brother. He was in his bedroom, fixing his hair. "You're thirteen now. I thought you'd be a bit quicker!"

"Shut up.." He came out, teasing me. "Don't be mean. It's my birthday.."

"I can treat you however I want.." I wrapped an arm around his neck. "Do you mind if someone tags along?"

"Who?"

"I met this guy.." I said, smiling. "He's my new boyfriend...."

"Bring him.." Tyde said. "I'd love to meet him."

"Thanks.." I said. "Is your girlfriend ready?"

"She should be.."

"Okay, let's get going.." I said, grabbing my keys. "Mum! We're leaving now!"

"Have fun!" She said.

/

"Hey darling.." Tyde said to his girlfriend, Kay, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey baby.." She smiled. "Hey Troye!"

"How are you, sweetheart?" I smiled.

"I'm good!" She got in my car with Tyde in the backseat. "Tyde said you're bringing your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, we need to pick him up next.." I said. "I think you'll both like him.."

"Well, if you like him... I'll like him.." Kay smiled at Tyde, then at me.

/

"Hello gorgeous.." I said, blushing when Jacob opened the front door of his house to see me.

"Hey baby.." He slipped a hand around my waist, giving me a kiss. "You look amazing today.."

"I literally did nothing to my hair... You're a liar.." I giggled.

"Well... I guess I'm a liar then.." He smiled. "Where are we going?"

"Apparently.... the cinema, and then to the beach.." I said. "So get your swim shorts.."

"Alright.." Jacob smiled. "Come on in... I'll be one second.." I walked in, sitting in his lounge. Jacob's mum walked in.

"Oh... A visitor.." She said.

"Troye..." I said, shaking her hand.

"Are you here for Jacob?"

"Oh.." Jacob came back out of his bedroom. "Hello... Mum..." He acted strange, as if his mum was making him uncomfortable.

"Hello.."

"Okay... Well, we're going to the cinema, and then the beach.." Jacob said, quickly changing the topic. "I'll be back later.." He gave his mum a kiss on the cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.4K 43
What if you fall in love with one of your best friends and don't even accept that you're gay? This is what happens to Connor Franta. He always knew...
37.3K 1.4K 25
Troye and Connor are both highschool seniors, they live next to each other and their parents are good friends. This is why they are forced to go on a...
104K 3K 34
troye mellet is a thief, and a damn good one at that. most have heard of him. most don't understand him. and jacob bixenman is the fbi agent who can...
19.7K 1K 29
Two boys. Two hearts. But one dream. ••• Or where five year old Troye is a shy toddler who likes Disney channels and being a princess and six year...