Her Butler, in Love with his...

Autorstwa Lizzie_Phantomhive06

Elizabeth Midford, the lady with a pure heart has turned into a merciless and a ruthless lady. She summoned a... Więcej

Prolouge
Chapter 1: Her Butler, One Hell of a Kind
Chapter 2: Her Butler, Smiling
Chapter 3: His Mistress, Reminding the Past
Chapter 4: Her Butler, in Love
Chapter 5: Her Butler, Dancing the Night
Chapter 6: Her Butler, Bravest
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Her Butler, Challenged
Chapter 8: Her Butler, Sadistic
Chapter 9: Her Butler, Caring
Chapter 10: Her Butler, At the Circus
Chapter 11: Her Butler, Joining the Circus
Chapter 12: Her Butler, Inspecting
Chapter 13: His Mistress, Performing the Stage
Chapter 14: Her Butler, Pretending

Chapter 15: Her Butler, Hardworking

589 20 36
Autorstwa Lizzie_Phantomhive06

Chapter 15: Her Butler, Hardworking

Ciel's POV

I am still sleeping yet I can hear sounds of noises. What's the meaning of this? Where is Sebastian? Elizabeth will be awaken if she heard unnecessary noises around the manor!

"Hnn... Sebastian.."

"Hey Smile. What Sebastian are you talking about there? Still sleep talking?" Then I just only got my senses back when I saw this freckles speak beside me. Oh goodness! My patch!

Immediately, I get my gloves and eye patch. Or else, this freckled boy will see the contract marks. Tch! Early in the morning, so noisy!

"Come on! Let's go to the kitchen now! Or else we won't have any breakfast!" he said then without permission, he fetch my hand and run towards the road. He is pretty hungry huh?

"What are we doing in the kitchen anyway?" I then asked. Then suddenly Knife-senpai talked. "New members of the circus will be the one to do the cooking duties."

I looked at my surroundings. They are indeed helping each other to finish the task of cooking. I then saw Grell Sutcliff on an...

Uhh...

On a weird apron... while cooking in a table near Sebastian. I don't see the Megane around, the freckled boy is running to his comrades and I saw Elizabeth is peeling potatoes. Kinda unusual.

"Hey Brat! Why don't you help you cousin in peeling those potatoes. Don't just stand there." Grell just said to me. Tsk Tsk. Doing this kind of thing again.

"I don't need his help. I can do this without his help." Elizabeth grumpily said at me. Tch. What a prideful brat! Even though it is against her orders, I still took a seat next to her and help her Peel those potatoes.

Tch! Again with this problem! Even though I am a demon already, I still don't know how to cook nor peel vegetables. Its really a hard task for me. I keep on peeling potatoes and I don't know if what I am doing is right.

"H-h-hey Smile!! You're doing it wrong!!" Freckles just said. What's wrong with it? I'm just peeling potatoes just like what they have said. I saw Elizabeth shocked and gets annoyed.

"Tsk Tsk. You're really useless, Smile. You even don't know how to Peel potatoes? How did you become Lady Elizabeth's servant? No wonder why the Marchioness is always angry at you."

Tss. Acting so high again. I can't believe I am serving a prideful mistress. Tch. Such a pain in the head. She then steal the potato from me and Peel it herself. Looking at her doing this, I can't believe she knows to do household chores like cooking.

"What are you looking at? Do you think I can't peel vegetables?"

"No. You're a noble lady, yet you know how to do household chores?"

"I am a lady after all. I should also learn to do this. To be a proper lady, you should know how to do household chores and embroidery. Plus, Paula taught me how to do it." she then replied.

"You're more like a scary mistress than a proper lady." I just mumbled oppositely to what she have said earlier. She looked at me with annoyance and said, "What? Saying something, brat?"

I just stand up and go to Grell and see what he is doing. He is cooking a dish while wearing a weird apron. How weird.

"A proper lady should know how to cook!" Grell said. Tss. He is not even considered as a lady. I took a spoon and take a sip of his cooking.

"Horrible."

"How cruel you are!! My cooking is the best!" he said and then took also a sip of his cooking.

Looking at his face right now makes me want to laugh at him. Even Sebastian won't eat it. I then saw Sebastian going to my direction.

"Youn-- Bambina, are you sure you can Peel this potatoes?"

"Yes Black. I can do it. Don't you worry." as she replied, Sebastian then look at me from head to toe. Tss. I just turn my back at him when he suddenly fixed my eye patch.

"Young Master, even if you are already a demon, You still can't wear your eye patch properly. You can now dress yourself but you can't wear your eye patch by yourself." Sebastian just said minimizing his voice. Tch, is that an insult?

I was just giving a reply when I saw the others laugh including Freckles, Grell Sutcliff and Elizabeth. They are laughing at me. "Hey Smile! Black is not your Dad!" Freckles said at me. I felt embarrassed and shy.

"Sebas-chan is babysitting a brat." Insult coming from the red freak pervert. Elizabeth is not doing anything and just laughing secretly. Psh. "Sebastian! What are you doing! Don't treat me like a master when we are here. Leave me alone!" I said scolding him secretly.

"Okay. Smile, What have you done to these potatoes? You peeled it so much. Tsk Tsk." You demon! You acted too much. "Sigh. I'll take care of this."

Sebastian left together with the potatoes that we peeled and then cook it to the kitchen. Tss... What challenge awaits for me this time.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

My dear Loyal Readers who still supports me and my story. I am REALLY SORRY for so many times I didn't update!! I wonder if you still like my story. But still I am a Student. Hello to those student writers like me!! Let's all do our best!!!

~ Author

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3K 60 12
(Y/n) (L/n). To most she seems like a quiet and delicate young lady. She has been known to be friends with Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, fia...
960K 26.1K 60
I don't own Black Butler :)) You are a half-angel, half-demon... For demons, their hearts don't beat until they pass their soulmate, they don't feel...
33.1K 1.1K 36
'I was cut off by the new most unexpected thing...she ran up to me and hugged me. It made me smile even though I shouldn't be enjoying it I missed th...
4.3K 108 36
Ciel Phantomhive and Elizabeth Midford are all grown up, and their marriage is months away. Under her cheery demeanor, Elizabeth struggles with a ter...