ENDANGERED ;; nct | ✔︎

Autorstwa USHIARCHIVES

|sequal to danger but what happens when jinsol wants the danger? + nct apocalypse! au Więcej

000°
001°
002°
003°
004°
005°
006°
007°
008°
009°
010°
011°
012°
014°
015º
016º
017º
018º
019º
020º
021°
022°
023°
024º
025º
026°
027º
028°
029°

013°

638 36 9
Autorstwa USHIARCHIVES

fire (oh) thriteen degrees!

**

I coughed and then blew some smoke away. My vision was blurry but clear from smoke, and I was on the floor. I saw a wanderer get up, shit!

I pressed my hands to the floor and tried lifting myself up, no use. Then I felt it, a pang at my foot, soon it became extreme and soon unbearable.

On the bright side, it's better than the headaches.
Wait, my foot is stuck under something..Why the fuck did I just say there was a bright side?

I grabbed my gun and lifted it up. The cartridges are gone! I looked up a wanderer smirked  holding them up.

They can think too? What next? Cooking? Skydiving?

Okay that was too much. Let's also take into mind that they could have taken the actual gun and shoot me but you know they aren't at that stage. Wait they didn't do that? Why? Oh— They're half alive cot dammit Jinsol!

"uh? you done?"

COT DAMMIT ONCE MORE! I FORGOT!

He wiped his mouth due to him drooling blood, which uh cool. I tried getting up again, no use. The wanderers creeped up on the students. I groaned, seriously?

I tried to think, what can I do? What the hell can I do?

Force Field! That's right, the gun activated show should that. I thought real hard, it felt like I was opening a bunch of doors to old rooms.

Then it happened, a force field appeared around the students. I sighed "Need something harder than a cal problem? Try that." I whispered to myself.

The wanderers were busy trying to figure out how to break the force field. I looked through my soaked skirt pockets, only to find a pen.

Not my deadly one, my regular pen. Wow out of all fucking times. I mean it's not like normal people carry around deadly pens around! Well you're Han Jinsol! you do!

"JINSOL!" Yuta said.

uh yeah sorry.

I grabbed my pen out

"your blood can kill a wanderer almost instantly!" hyeyeong says holding up the gun.

"jinja?"

"yup!"

Thank you weird flashback!

I took out the pen and with all my strength attempted to cut a line on my arm. Luckily, I'm a pretty strong bean so I was able to make a small yet fuctional line.

I put the blood all around the pen and then grabbed my gun. Look, I don't know what kind of hoodini trickery I used but I got the pen to be stuck in the gun so that it would shoot out the bloody pen.

I looked up, the wanderer was playing with the force field still, the other one was trying to break open the cartridges.

I shot the one at the forcefield. He fell and started throwing up, don't fangirl! The boys do not need to hear those thoughts.

The other wanderer got up and grabebd the pen, well I didn't think this out. He looked at me and walked over to me, I flinched ready for impact.

Nope, he went over to the force field.

I guess my force field was pretty weak so he touched it and it shocked him softly.

He looked at the pen and then the force field. "Oh no." He took the pen and slammed it into the forcefield. I felt a pain within my brain, no body. Like something that was long apart of me broke.

I groaned in pain, I looked up the wanderer was on the floor still in shock.

I looked over to the two students, the forcefield.

I laid there staring at it, part of it was broken the rest was still sort of shimmering.

My chest was hurting, "The force field broke, but why the hell does it feel like my first love hates me?" Agh

Then the boys came in, and took no time to give the wanderers on the floor extra shots. I wasn't the only one who was injured, Doyoung and Jaehyun were on the backs of people.

which, when did Jaehyun meet them?

They stared at my force field and I looked away. Yuta was the first who tried touching it, Taeil stopped him.

Johnny and Hansol lifted the thing on me by a bit and I was able to move my leg out.

My foot was all bloody and hurt like hell though.

Taeyong put his gun away and lifted me into his arms. Did I mention the younger beans were there too? Well they were, and it was funny they struggled to hold Jaehyun.

"I gave them shots for their memory." Haechan says talking about the students.

"I moved them to another part of the dorm." Jeno says.

I smiled, really proud. I ignored the fact that Haechan probably stole the shots which would probably meam that if Hyeyeong found out she would try to annihilate him. Atleast he did it without asking, and Jeno wow what a man. That's like the second time said that. Whatever.

I looked up at Taeyong

"You look in pain." I said.

"You're heavy." He says I scoff, "—and dirty and wet! Do you know how many germs are on me?" He continues. I roll my eyes.

We piled into Hyeyeong's dorm yes she has a dorm instead of an office. Well she has an office and a dorm.

Winwin looked at us "aigoo," He shook his head. Taeyong gave me to him, Winwin smiled but still had a worried look on his face.

He laid me down on one of the patients bed. "Gwenchana?" He asks I nod, "Just the foot!" What a lie.

"I heard your thoughts, wanderers huh?" He says cleaning my wound up. "Yeah, suprising."

"You're going to need a cast." He says getting up, "It's that bad?" I ask, he nods "Atleast, it isn't amputation." He sounds such like a doctor wow shooked.

I nod.

**

I limp out with my crutches. The boys are on the floor infront of a TV, "Aish? A reportee wants to come over tomorrow!!" Taeyong whines. I look over at him, his shoulder is wrapped. He was in pain.

I look back at the news, just a story about our school in flames.

"What about the dead wanderers?" I ask.

"They kind of flake away after dying." Hyeyeong says rolling out. I lift my brows, the more you know.

Jaehyun spots me "aye cast buddies!" He has his arm in a cast and his waist wrapped up. I smile, I look over searching for Doyoung. "Doyoung just fell asleep after eating again." Kun sighed, I sighed in relief.

I limped my way to the food because hell yeah I was hungry.

"What are you guys planning to do about the destroyed dorms?" I ask stuffing my face with chips.

"They'll take residence in the unused dorms, I'm glad we have those." Johnny says. I nod, that's good.

"I hope the wanderers we saw were the only ones." Jaemin says we all agree.

"Speaking of, they seemed to like I don't know how to say it.. evolved." Mark says.

I look at him, a bandage grazes his chin.

"Stage 3's almost like Mr. Song. They can think simple thoughts and can understand when they're in danger." Hyeyeong says

"Aka, they can fight back." Ten says, she nods. We all groan, more work. "My dad-the experiment is like done though." I said.

"That means, there is only one other explanation." Hyeyeong says

"Mr. Song."

**

It bothered me for days. Mr. Song? He's back?

I whined "It doesn't make sense!" I used my crutches to walk around. A girl looked at me and blocked one of my crutches. Lucky for me, I used my other crutch to steady myself and then hit her with the other one. The thing is I made it look like an accident. I bowed then walked away.

Take that, girl in my year/ history class!

Miyoung met me, "I still don't get how you broke your foot running away from the fire." She says. I shrug, "clumsy?"

"Jaehyun, and the teachers plus student council too!" I furrowed my brows, did she suspect me?

"I forgot, I ran into Jaehyun!" I said.

"We fell off stairs!" I said, she laughs "Alright!"

"Jaehyun! If Miyoung ever asks, we fell off stairs running from the fire thats why we're injured!" I say.

"Noted!" he responds.

I talk with Miyoung all the way till I have history. Aye fun fact, our history teacher couldn't keep her legs closed and Taeyong is now teaching history. Might I add, this was her like what 8th boyfriend who she brags about oh so nicely.

I know what a glo up from dancing to history!

I walk in and sit next to Miyoung.

"That girl over there! She's giving you dirty looks!"'Miyoung whispers to me mid lesson.

"Yeah, kind of hit her on accident with my crutches." I whispered back.

The class ended and I actually learned, go you Taeyong!

All our old teacher did was talk about her failed relationships, if I had a dime for everytime she did. Dude I'd have a shitload of dimes.

I walked past the same girl who tried tripping me talking to Taeyong. You know it didn't really bother me when she made him laugh. It did however bother me when she giggled too and had to be so fake extra and lean back pushing me back and on the floor.

"aigoo!" She laughed attempting to lift me up, "What do you eat? Bricks?" She says still laughing urging Taeyong to laugh. I helped Miyoung put my stuff together when I felt myself being pulled up.

"Sohyun, you may go." Taeyong says.

She nods and winks. WINKS? then she walks away.

I pick up my crutch and began walking away

"yah!" he pulled the crutch, making me fall onto him.

"Mian." He says with only a hint of aegyo in his voice. "Aish!" I get up and then limp away, "You should be lucky! Mr. Lee's really good looking." Miyoung says tugging on my blazer.

I know that!

"A relationship! With a teacher?" That girl, Sohyun says. "Aniya, if you could see I did not fake laugh or wink to get his attention." I said. She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"You know! Now that you're injured, I can hurt you more right?" She comes up to me, "Yah!" Miyoung says.

"Now, that's not nice." I heard, lucky me it's Jung. Jae.Hyun. [not a boxer, not a runner]

I sighed and turned around. He slung his working arm around me "Hyeyeong needs us." He whispers into my ear.

Sohyun gasps, I roll my eyes.

He then makes me hold my crutches and then ties his jacket around my waist. "you okay?" I ask, I'm kind of in the middle of something.

He turns around and squats. "Me?" I ask. "Jump, or I'm carrying you over my shoulder." I jumped and he held me up, "I'll return her later." He says. I hold onto his neck and look at Miyoung. Her lips turned into a small frown before walking away.

"Wae-" I start

"She said it's urgent." He responds

"Now go ahead, smell my hair it'll make you enjoy the ride." He says, I roll my eyes "As if."

We arrived at Hyeyeong's I got off Jaehyun's back and limped in.

Winwin gestured me to sit and grabbed my crutches. "Wae?" I asked. Everyone was gathered. "I honestly just needed Jinsol." She says. I lift a brow. "Well we all got the message." Kun says.

"Jinsol." She turrns to me.

"Your chips broken."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17.8K 630 42
"You're not coming back are you?"
2.8K 18 13
Requests for the group NCT 127 including scenarios, imagines, reactions, and most-to-leasts. The link to the original requests are included under the...
702 34 35
When Jinji is asked to be a part of nct and be in one of the units, she accepts the offer. How will everything play out?
253K 1.6K 35
Nct imagines contain smut⚠️ 👁👅👁 read at ur own risk :) (under editing✔)