I Love My Friends... But More...

Galing kay VelvetSky12

I love my friends Vanoss(Evan), Wildcat(Tyler), Ohmwrecker(Ryan) and CaRtOoNz(Luke) along with everyone else... Higit pa

Characters
Chapter 1: YouTube College
Chapter 2: The New Students
Chapter 3: The Past Never Fades
Chapter 4: Delirious' meets everyone
Chapter 5: First Time
Chapter 6: Heart Broken
Chapter 7: Blood Lust
Chapter 8: Incident
Chapter 9: Leaving
Chapter 10: Wildcat's Emotional Break Down
Chapter 11: Sex In Mr Sark's Classroom
Chapter 12: Early Breakfast With Vanoss
Chapter 13: Wildcat's Rage Fit
Chapter 14: Bullied
Chapter 15: Friends and Lovers
Chapter 16: Brohm Is No More
Chapter 17: Meeting Jack
Chapter 18: Unwanted Attention
Chapter 19: Hybrid Mating Season Roster
Chapter 20: Ohmwrecker's 'Mate'
Chapter 21: After A Sleepless Night...
Chapter 22: Love At First Bite?
Chapter 24: Ohm and Vanoss' Deal
Chapter 25: Nogla's Birthday Present
Chapter 26: Flesh and Blood
Chapter 27: Ohm's Hangover
Chapter 28: Drunk on Lust
Chapter 29: The New Teacher
Chapter 30: The Father and Son Hate Relationship
Chapter 31: Delirious' Sudden Visions
Chapter 32: Delirious' Sickness
Chapter 33: Delirious' Past
Chapter 34: School War
Chapter 35: Delirium
Chapter 36: Vanoss' Plan
Chapter 37: The BBC Vs The Vampire King
Chapter 38: Vampire King and The Raccoon Lover
Chapter 39: Pink and Blue
Chapter 40: The Kings Of The Underworld
Chapter 41: Super Psycho Love
Chapter 42: Finale

Chapter 23: Delirious' Accidental Confession

307 7 4
Galing kay VelvetSky12

*Delirious' Pov*
I woke up feeling refreshed and not tired anymore, however I was still a little sore. I had the flashback of Wat me and Ohm did and I blushed. I then remembered that Evan helped me get to sleep. Thank you Evan. I got up and put on a blue tank top that said "Keep Calm and Love H2ODelirious", some black ripped up jeans and a pair of blue joggers. I put on gloves that looked like bandages and I picked up my mask. I put my mask on and exited my room. Locking the door I turn to be bowled over by Nogla.

"Delirious I have great news!" Nogla said hugging me.

"I can't breathe! Ur too heavy!" I said.

"Oh sorry" Nogla said.

"So Wat is the 'great news'?" I said.

"Today is my birthday!" Nogla said. I was shocked. Is it really that time of year of him already? Holy shit!

"Holy shit Happy Birthday Nogla!" I cheered.

"Tanks man! I'm trowing a party after school today in the hall! There will be alcohol, food and other stuff u would have at a party!" Nogla said.

"Hehehe can't wait" I said. I patted his head and he started blushing as his wolf ears and tail came out. He leaned into my hand and I also started blushing.

"Um Nogla?" I said.

"Oh sorry! I really like being pet on the head" Nogla said.

"Oooooh ok! I knew dogs would like that!" I said.

"I'm a wolf Ye dumb Fock!" Nogla said.

"Oh sorry" I said.

"Nogla calm down it was an accident" I heard Lui say walking towards us.

"There's my little monkey!" Nogla said hugging Lui.

"Happy birthday Nogla" Lui said.

"Tanks man!" Nogla said. Lui turned to me.

"Delirious. Me and Nogla will be taking the day off classes today to set up the party" Lui said. I nodded.

"Ye we will see u at the party Delirious!" Nogla said. Lui gave me a thumbs up and I waved as they walked off to the hall. I kept walking until I got to the cafeteria. I grabbed my food and saw the guys sitting at the usual table they sit at.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Sup Delirious!" Basically greeted. I sat down in between Basically and Bryce. Bryce seemed happy again.

"Hey Delirious" Bryce whispered.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Sorry for yesterday. I overreacted" Bryce said.

"It's fine. Do u forgive me?" I said.

"Of course I do. I don't hate people unless I need to or if I want to" Bryce said laughing a little. I smiled and chuckled. His black angel wings popped out and kinda covered my face.

"Oh sorry I really need to control these!" Bryce said scratching the back of his neck. I then see Mini and Dawn come towards us.

"Hey guys can Dawn join us today?" Mini said.

"Sure" Terroriser said. Mini sat down and Dawn sat on his lap.

"Hey Delirious" Dawn greeted.

"Hey" I said. Dawn smiled. I then saw Vanoss, Ohm, Wildcat and CaRtOoNz come towards us and they sat down. We all ate as some of us were chatting. I could see CaRtOoNz glaring at Vanoss and Vanoss smirked. Wtf is going on with them two? I finished eating and I stood up. I saw Dawn grinding against Mini and I coughed to get their attention.

"Could u please not do that here?" I said nicely.

"Sorry we will go" Mini said. Mini and Dawn soon left and I was about to walk off to go to class early until Vanoss grabbed my arm.

"Can I talk to u alone?" Vanoss said. I nodded and I looked at CaRtOoNz who was still glaring at Vanoss. We walked out of the cafeteria and Vanoss took me to the bathroom. He closed the door quickly and sped walked towards me.

"I need to tell you something Delirious" Vanoss said. He grabbed my mask and started taking it off as he stared into my sky blue eyes with his chocolate brown eyes.

"I-I'm in love with u Delirious... I'm not joking. When I kissed u the other day that's when I knew that I had to have u at my side" Vanoss said leaving me shocked. I blushed as he planted his lips onto mine. When he pulled away I immediately kissed him back. He pushed my up against the wall and started grinding on me until...

"Wat the hell is going on here?!" I heard someone say. I quickly put my mask back on and I looked behind Vanoss to see KSI. Great not him again!

"Wat do u want?" Vanoss growled.

"So the vampire prince is gay... Well I can't wait to tell Sydney" KSI said. From Wat I remember KSI is a Cheetah hybrid and is really fast but Vampires r faster especially the ones with royal blood. I could hear Vanoss growl and his eyes glowed red from anger. He zoomed to KSI, picking him up by his shirt collar and slamming him into the wall harshly. KSI coughed out blood from the impact.

"I swear to god! If u tell Sydney I will-" Vanoss was cut off by KSI.

"Or Wat Vanoss? Ur going to punish me?" KSI said acting cocky.

"Worse! I will kill ur entire family and u and I will eat their hearts for breakfast!" Vanoss said. KSI shivered and gasped as he stared at Vanoss in horror.

"U-U wouldn't do that!" KSI said.

"Don't test me!" Vanoss said. He let go of KSI and he fell to the ground in pain. Vanoss grabbed my arm.

"Let's go Delirious" Vanoss said. The bell rung and we went to our first class which was History. He had Mr.Cry and I had Mr.Sark. We went our separate ways until recess.

*Time Skip*

*Vanoss' Pov*
It's recess now and I saw Delirious heading to the cafeteria. I quickly ran to him.

"Delirious!" I called out. Delirious turned and stopped.

"Hey Vanoss!" Delirious said. We started walking towards the cafeteria together and I examined him. His dreamy sky blue eyes, short brown hair, his milky white skin and his muscles that show from the singlet top. I then looked at Wat it said on the singlet and I snickered a little.

"Wat?" Delirious said. I pointed to his singlet. He looked at it and gave me a confused look.

"U already have someone that loves u Delirious" I said. He blushed and we kept walking. We got to the cafeteria and saw Nogla and Lui eating at a table by themselves. We walk over to them.

"Hey guys why r u over here?" I said.

"We having a little break before we keep setting up Nogla's birthday party" Lui said.

"Oh man! Happy birthday Nogla!" I said and I patted his shoulder.

"Thanks man!" Nogla said. They soon finished eating and they left. We went to sit with our friends. I saw Terroriser and Moo talking about Wat presents they were getting for Nogla. Mini and Wildcat talking and by the looks of it they were talking about Wat Mini and Dawn were doing this morning, I could tell by Mini's blushing face and Wildcat's smirk. I even saw Ohm and Bryce talking again. That's a relief. I thought. I also saw CaRtOoNz talking with Basically. Me and Vanoss took our seats and starting eating and chatting.

"Ugh I got more homework from Mr Cry today" Vanoss said.

"So did I. God! Homework sucks dick!" I shout making everyone at the table look at me.

"Eheheh sorry guys" I said awkwardly. I then felt Vanoss' hot breath on the side of my face.

"I bet u suck did good tho" Vanoss whispered in my ear making me turn into a tomato and shiver. I could see CaRtOoNz, Wildcat and Ohm glare at Vanoss.

"Well actually he does suck dick good" CaRtOoNz said making me more embarrassed.

"I already know that cause I have experienced it" Wildcat said smirking making CaRtOoNz glare at Wildcat.

"I will have to agree with that as well" Ohm said. CaRtOoNz and Wildcat glared at Ohm and Vanoss sighed.

"Guys stop... U r making Delirious upset" Vanoss said.

"Shut up Vanoss I know u feel the same way for Delirious!" CaRtOoNz said. I stood up and slammed my hands on the table making everyone jump.

"Could we NOT talk about this?! I don't want everyone to know that I'm in love with Wildcat, CaRtOoNz, Ohm and Vanoss- oh shit..." Delirious realised Wat he said and he started to shiver as CaRtOoNz stood up walking towards him.

"Is that true Delirious?" CaRtOoNz said. Delirious didn't answer. He started tearing up and ran out of the cafeteria.

"Delirious wait!" Wildcat yelled. I then see CaRtOoNz push Wildcat out of his way.

"Out of my way! He's mine!" CaRtOoNz said. Ohm held CaRtOoNz back.

"CaRtOoNz calm down!" Ohm said.

"U shut up! He had feelings for u as well! Did u already fuck him?" CaRtOoNz said angrily. Ohm swallowed hard and slowly nodded making Wildcat gasp and CaRtOoNz growl. I wasn't surprised. Everyone else at the table was confused. Without them knowing I zoomed past them and started searching for Delirious. I searched everywhere except one place. The roof! I thought. I ran up to the roof and saw him crying his eyes out. He heard my footsteps and quickly stood up. He grabbed his knife out and pointed it at me.

"V-Vanoss p-please s-stay b-back!" Delirious said crying.

"Delirious just calm down" I said. I took a step forward and he took a step back towards the edge. I then saw the other three behind me.

"Delirious!" Ohm said.

"Get back!" Delirious yelled. He took another step back and he was right on the edge now.

"Delirious ur on the edge!" Wildcat said. Delirious pointed his knife at his chest and we all gasped.

"Delirious u don't need to do this!" CaRtOoNz shouted.

"I DESERVE THIS! I DESERVE TO DIE FOR WAT I HAVE DONE!!!" Delirious cried.

"Delirious please..." Ohm said taking off his mask. He was crying and I was surprised about his face. Delirious' arms were shaking and he soon dropped his knife but fell to his knees and cried again. I went over to him and hugged him.

"It's ok Delirious... We r here for u no matter Wat" I said.

"Evan!" I heard a female voice. I looked to see Sydney standing beside the guys.

"Wat the fuck do u want?!" I yelled.

"U cheating on me!! With that faggot?!" Sydney screamed. I stood up quick and zoomed to her.

"DONT CALL HIM THAT!!! I NEVER HAD FEELINGS FOR U, U SLUTBAG!!!" I screamed. She grinned.

"Wat about Delirious? He's a slut too!" Sydney yelled. Delirious got up and walked over.

"Yea well at least I'm a slut that people love and care about on like u!" Delirious yelled.

"REKT!!!" The guys said.

"U wanna go?" Sydney said. Delirious didn't say anything. She pushed Delirious and Delirious glared at her.

"Come on hit me!!!" Sydney yelled pushing Delirious more. Delirious chuckled.

"U really r stupid" Delirious said. Sydney growled and her eyes changed colour. She zoomed and pushed Delirious hard making him at the edge.

"No Delirious!" CaRtOoNz said running toward him and Sydney. Sydney smirked and grabbed Delirious' knife. She raised it up and stabbed Delirious in the chest and bit him sucking out his blood. This made my blood boil. She pulled away as Delirious was weakened.

*Delirious' Pov*
Sydney had stabbed me and sucked out most of my blood. I was weak and I struggled to stand up.

"Fuck u whore!" I shouted weakly. She smirked and put her hands on my chest.

"Say goodnight human" she whispered in my ear. I widen my eyes only to be pushed off the tall school building. I felt my world slow down as I fell down from the building and I heard everyone screaming my name but it was faint. The world was beginning to become fussy and I closed my eyes waiting for my death. I'm sorry Vanoss, CaRtOoNz, Wildcat and Ohmwrecker for making u guys hate eachother because of me. I felt someone catch me but I didn't know who it was as I blacked out.

Chapter done! So yeah... Ummm Sydney tried killing Delirious. But I must say this was a long ass chapter! Who do u think saved Delirious? Anyway hope y'all enjoyed this chapter peace out my Devils as we start a new year! 2017 bitches! Word count: 2103

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.2K 926 16
This is an H2ODelirious x VanossGaming fan fiction! It will be told by Evan's P.O.V. throughout the whole story. I have no intention to offend anyo...
145K 5.1K 29
Jonathan/Delirious moves into a new town with his father and sister. He was a shy kid at school and got bullied by a gang. His sister, Luna, made him...
2.7K 238 13
"I hate his guts .. Look at how he is showing off." Both Ohm and Nanon have only this words for eachother. "Why am I feeling so good when I was with...
15.1K 611 22
Delirious has been in love with his best friend for years, but has never had the guts to tell him. Near the end of their senior year of high school t...