Some more bloopers from pinof...

Von smuttyphan

"Bananas are healthy" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Mehr

Some more pinof 8 bloopers

165 4 3
Von smuttyphan

"Give you're friend a hug " Dan exclaimed as he attempted to hug me the smushed banana all over his lips . I couldn't help but think , I hope he never does that to mine . I rolled of the bed , before I made out with that squished banana on dans face , he soon followed after switching of the camera back rolling of the bed giving me a great look at his ' deformed ' butt .

Dan winked at me and smirked as he walked into the bathroom to wash of the banana and whiskers . We normally cleaned them on each other , something was up . I decided not to act on it though the way dan smirked at me just told me to leave it I would get explanation soon .

3 am
I was in the middle of a dream about dan and a plastic tentacle when I heard my bedroom door click open . My eyes opened and I instantly tucked my head further into the covers trying to hide myself in the covers , yes Phil you're a chameleon well done .

I soon realised it wasn't slender man , it was just Dan he must've been scared , our house had recently sounded like hamsters where nesting in our roof for some reason. "P-phil " dan stuttered as he felt around my bed for my body . "Yeah dan it's me you're fine " I said , I unfolded myself from the covers and folded open abut letting dan snuggle into my chest . I was about to fall asleep when I heard dan let out a small giggle "dan what are you laughing at " he just shook his head and said nothing .

4:30

I awoke to a strange feeling all over my body and a squishing sound . I looked down to see dan rubbing bananas all over my naked frame . He was squishing them like mashed potato all over my pale stomach then spreading them towards my lower regions . "Dan what are you-" I stopped talking as soon as he reached down towards my throbbing erection . Do I have a banana kink ?

Dans tongue swirled around member he kept sexually biting of bits of banana and mushing them with his tongue against my hard member making the banana look more like milk . It was amazing . I was moaning and cursing as I watched dan gag down on me . He lifted up his leg and started to touch himself to , he looked a little bit like spider man .

Dan carried on going for a few moments longer , I just layer there tangling my fingers in his brown curls . "Dan I-I'm coming " I gasped in between moans he just grunted as my cum mixed into his saliva and mushed banana .

I rode out my high and went down to help dan "banana monster I got this " dan knew instantly what to do , he stopped touching himself and hoisted his butt into the air . "That's so cheesy " he laughed "it's meant to be cheesy " I said as I grabbed a ripe banana , broke it from the bunch and sucked on it making dans puppy eyes go wide .

"Ready " I didn't wait for a reply I just inserted the fruit right into dans anus . "Daddy " dan moaned and he gridded up into the banana . "Dad , hurry up I've gotta snap before it does " dan said as he tried to ride the splitting banana faster , I to started to pump the slightly curved fruit faster into him as well . "Ahhhh Phil " dan screamed , the neighbours will complain again but it was worth it . Dan finally came all over the bedsheets , cursing and Moaning , just in time because when I pulled the banana out of dans hole it was mushed up and disfigured. He must have minced the thing !

We lay down , naked tangled together .

"better put the in the pinof bloopers "

The end

---------
A/n just to clarify yes I do know that Phil says " that's so cheesy " and dan says "it's meant to be " but I thought it would be better that way . Please don't hurt me .

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

249K 16.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
118K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
256K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
184K 8.5K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...