✔️Compliments (Taekook)✔️

By arayofsunshine99

Jungkook runs into a boy named Taehyung and after the conversation they had, he gets complimented everyday. ... More

Prologue
Compliment #1: You're Beautiful
Compliment #2: Your Smile
Compliment #3: Your Lips
Compliment #4: Your Nose
Compliment #5: Your Eyes
Compliment #6: Your Ears
Compliment #7: Your Hair
Compliment #8: Your Skin
Compliment #9: Your Shyness/Blushing
Compliment #10: Your Hands
Compliment #11: Your Arms
Compliment #12: Your Legs
Compliment #13: Your Style
Watching Jungkook Undress
Compliment #14: Your Abs
Let Me Touch You
Give It To Me
Epilogue
What!?

Compliment #15: Your Backside

1.2K 81 66
By arayofsunshine99

Jungkook's POV:
I took the note and read it.

Hey Kookie, I wanted to compliment your backside. As you probably have noticed, I like to walk behind you a lot.

It's not because I don't want to hold your hand or anything like that, it's because I like to see your backside.

It's looks so beautiful when you move. Every muscle that moves when you move.

I love admiring your back. It's smaller than mine, but you still have broad shoulders. I love to watch your slender waist as your shirt clings to it. I love to look at your cute butt.

I want to see your backside without clothes on. I want to kiss your shoulder blade.

I want to thrust myself into your backside and hear you moan out my name.

I wonder what it feels like to be in you? Do you even want me in you?
-Tae, your handsome complimentor

I internally screamed. He wants to have sex with me!? My face was really red now. Redder than it has ever been. I looked up to see a wide smirking Taehyung.

"T-Tae," I stuttered to him nervously. He walked up to me and took me in his arms. He took his hand and rubbed the back of my head.

"Only if you want to," he said to me. My eyes shot open. I just stood in his arms and thought about it.

"...I...want it," I said hesitantly. He smiled and squeezed me tighter. "Then, I'll see you after work," he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 106 10
Alessia has just joined arsenal from Man U
173K 17.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
51.3K 2.1K 18
▫️In which, Jungkook fall to the boy who name, Kim taehyung in Online. ©taekih
398K 13.1K 43
The clumsy and socially awkward jungkook falls for the popular boy who has the perfect life, Taehyung.