Life After Pain

Bởi diggys__bae_

Sequel To 'Trying To Love Again (A Diggy Simmons And Yn FanFic)'. Xem Thêm

Life After Pain
Surprise!
So, We Meet Again
Meeting Up
So What Happens Next?
The Couples (Short Chapter)
Not What I Expected: Part 1
Not What I Expected: Part 2
Moving Day
Chicago Tribune
Recruit #1
Recruit #2
You Did What?!
Short Chapter
Taken
"Like You're Saying Goodbye"
Saving Daniel
Trilogy

The Return

3.1K 168 27
Bởi diggys__bae_

Yn's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. I couldn't move. I looked down and saw that my hands were tied behind my back and my feet were tied to the chair. I tried to break free but there was no use.

I sighed. I looked up and finally realized almost everyone was here. Minnie, Diggy, and.... DJ! No! My heart sank as I saw him tied up while sleeping.

I started silently sobbing. Who would do such a thing? Whoever did this is fucked up and I swear, once I find out, there's going to be hell to pay.

Diggy's POV

I groaned at the headache I woke up with. I immediately noticed that I couldn't move. I struggled but then stopped. It wasn't going to work no matter how hard I tried.

I looked up and saw Yn. She was sitting in a chair directly across from me on the other side of the small room we were in. She was crying.

"Yn" I said.

She sniffled but didn't say anything.

"Yn, are you okay?" I asked.

"Do you know where we are?" she asked.

"No."

"Neither do I. I'm so scared" she said while crying again.

"No, baby don't cry. We're gonna get out of here, I swear."

I looked around again and noticed Minnie and DJ. They were tied up, too. Minnie was awake, she was just staring down at her feet. DJ was still asleep. They took it too far and are fucking stupid if they think we're not going to do shit about them taking DJ, too.

"Minnie" I said.

She looked over at me but didn't say anything.

"Did you see the people that did this?"

She shook her head. "He had a mask on."

"Do you at least remember where you were?"

She nodded. "We were at the mall. Yn was putting her bags in the trunk and I wasn't that far away behind. Somebody tapped my shoulder, I turned around and screamed once I saw the mask but that was the last thing I remember."

I nodded and turned my attention back to Yn. "What about you? Do you remember anything?"

She nodded. "All I remember is running over to see if Minnie was okay. Dig, please tell us you remember somebody."

I nodded my head in anger. The nigga is and was a fuckin' phony. "Nate" I said in low voice.

"Wait, did you just say-"

"Yes" I said while interrupting Minnie's sentence. "I said Nate."

Yn shook her head. "Everything makes sense now."

I looked up at her. "What do you mean?"

Before she could answer, the door opened. Desiree, Bahja, Breaunna, Tammy, and Zonnique walked in.

Minnie gasped. "You guys are in on this too? You all are fuckin' sick!"

Zonnique chuckled. "Not as sick as our female ring leader."

"What are you talking about?" Minnie asked.

Then, Taylor walked in. My mouth dropped open and so did Minnie's, but Yn's didn't. "Surprised?" Taylor asked us.

"Nope" Yn said. "We should've known after everything you told us."

Minnie's POV

Taylor chuckled and then turned her attention back to me. "I bet you're wondering where your little boyfriend is" she said with a smirk.

I shook my head. "I bet he's out there looking for me right now."

She gave me a pokerface. "I don't think you can be too sure about that" she said. She walked out of the room and came back in a few seconds later holding Corahn's hand.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled. "Corahn, what are you doing here?!"

He sighed. "I'm sorry Minnie. But I'm doing what I need to do."

I shook my head. "You fuckin' bastard! How could you?!"

Taylor shook her head. "Looks like you don't know your man as well as you thought you did."

I glared at her. "I suggest you shut the fuck up, whore!"

She glared at me. Then, she walked over and slapped me. "Watch who the fuck you're talking to, bitch. Remember, I'm one of the people who determines whether or not you get to keep your life and, right now, the chances aren't too pretty for any of you."

I glared at her. "I bet you're doing this shit for the money. What do you need now, Taylor? Huh? More clothes? Shoes? Drugs? You're fucked up!"

"Minnie, just calm down" Corahn said.

I looked at him as if he was crazy. "And you're defending this bitch, too?" I chuckled a little bit. "Maybe you're not who I thought you were after all. And to think, I was actually excited about starting a family with you."

He looked at me confused. "What?"

I looked down at my feet and kept my mouth shut. I'm not going to tell him I'm pretnant, especially after all of this. It was freezing. I let a tear fall from my eyes and onto the shorts I was wearing. The crop top I had on wasn't enough to keep myself warm.

My heart is becoming as cold as my body at this point.

Diggy's POV

"Corahn, bro, you're behind this too?"

He nodded at me. "Partially behind it at least."

"But, why?" Yn asked.

"My dance career needs to kick off."

Yn looked at him like she was disgusted. "So, your dance career is more important than Minnie? The love of your life?"

He didn't say anything. He just looked down. I know he can't face the fact Yn just threw at him.

She shook her head. "All of you are pathetic weaklings."

Just then, two people with masks on came in. They dismissed everybody and told Desiree to take DJ. She smirked at me before leaving. Yn looked as if she wanted to kill her.

"So, we all meet again, I see" one of the masked men said.

"Who are you and why are you doing this?" Minnie demanded.

"I doubt if you really want to know who we are" one of them said.

"Well, your wrong. Tell us who you are."

They took off the masks and I was shocked. Minnie just shook her head an her mouth dropped open. Yn started crying.

Yn's POV

"Aw, Yn. You're not happy to see me again?"

*FLASHBACK*

"No for the millionth time, IM NOT READY!" I yelled at Jason. And could you blame me? I was only 16 and my boyfriend constantly bothered me about having sex with him!

"I don't give a fuck about if you're ready or not! Im getting some tonight whether you're ready or not!" You could hear the anger and seriousness in his voice. "You're MY property Yn."

I was so sick of the verbal and physical abuse from him! "Im NO ONE'S property" I yelled as loud as I could. "Im not doing anything-" I was cut off by a punch to the face. I laid on the ground holding my face and crying my eyes out. He continued to punch me in the face, and even kicked me a few times. No one should ever have to be in such a fucked up relationship.

As I laid there crying, Jason picked me up and threw me on the bed. Within a few seconds he had already stripped off my clothes and began to take his off too. I tried to run, tears burning my eyes. He caught me.

"Get yo ass back on that bed bitch!" He yelled, throwing me back on the bed once again. The next thing I knew, he stuck it in & began thrusting inside of me.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Jason, you're just as fucked up as you were before" I yelled.

He put on a fake look of sadness and gasped dramatically. "What about Mason, here? He's just as much apart of all this as I am."

"Who the hell is Mason?" Diggy asked.

"Jason's younger brother" Minnie said.

"Mason, why?" I asked.

"Don't play games, Yn. You remember when I asked you out."

*FLASHBACK*

"I don't know, Jason. I'm nervous about this" I told him.

"You'll be fine. My family will love you just as much as I do."

I smiled. This is going to be my first time meeting Jason's family. They were having dinner at their house and Jason insisted on bringing me.

"Okay, everyone" Jason said as we walked into his house together. "This is Yn."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you everyone" I said shyly.

"Oh, please don't be shy" his mom said before turning her attention back to Jason. "She's just as gorgeous as you described her as, Jason."

I blushed. "Thank you so much."

I went to wash my hands and walked over to the table to join everyone else. Jason pulled up a chain next to him for me sit in.

Everything went well and his family really did love me. The next day at school, though, was when things went downhill. It was Mason's, Jason's little brother, first day there and only our second time meeting each other.

He walked up to me in the hallway. "Hey, Yn."

I looked up at him and smiled. "Oh, hey Mason. First day here?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I got kicked out of my old school."

"Really? For what?"

"A big fight I caused."

I nodded. "Wow. Well, it's nice seeing you again. What's your first period?"

"Algebra I" he stated as he sat next to me.

"Oh, okay. Well, I hope everything goes well then."

"I'm sure it will" he said while rubbing my thigh.

I moved his hand. "What are you doing?"

"Come on, Yn. You don't need Jason, he's no good for you." He leaned in and kissed me.

I immediately pulled away and slapped him. "Mason, what the hell?!"

He held his cheek. "What the fuck was that for?!"

"I go with your brother. You and I both know that. I'm not going to cheat on him, especially with his younger brother."

"You'll regret this, Yn" he said.

I ignored him and picked up my stuff. Class didn't start for another ten minutes, but I went early instead. I didn't want to see or talk to anyone, especially after what just happened.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"You have to be out of your fuckin' mind!" I yelled.

"No! I told you you would regret it!"

"I was going with Jason and you were trying to break up our relationship! You kissed me and everything!"

"Enough!" Jason spoke up with an angry look on his face. "Yn, do you remember that fight I got in with your jackass of a boyfriend?"

"Like you have any room to call anyone a jackass" I said to him.

He slapped me and Diggy went crazy. "Don't fucking touch her you dumbass nigga! Put another finger on her, I swear!"

Then, Jason took his index finger and took a strand of my hair. That was his way of ignoring Diggy and putting 'another finger on me'. I flinched and held my breath until he put my hair down. Diggy's jaw clenched.

"Now, as I was saying", Jason said," the fight. I didn't go back to school after that. Wanna know why? I was in a juvenile detention center. And who was the reason for that?"

"You" I answered blankly.

He ignored what I said. "You and your little boyfriend."

"Jason, you guys are taking this too far" Minnie said.

He shook his head with a smirk. "Trust me, we can go further."

"I can't believe this" I mumbled and began crying again.

"Yn, it's okay, just calm down" Diggy said.

Jason looked over at me. "DJ stands for Daniel Jr., doesn't it?"

I nodded while keeping my head down.

He sighed and picked up another strand of my hair. "DJ is supposed to be mine. Jason Jr. was supposed to be your first child."

Diggy's POV

"Maybe if you hadn't fucked up there could've been a Jason Jr." I was officially pissed at this point.

Jason looked over at me. "And you're one to speak? I may have done Yn really wrong in the past, but one thing's for sure, I never cheated on her or left her alone to take care of a child."

My jaw clenched tighter. I want to kill this dumbass nigga!

Jason and Mason smirked before walking out of the room. Yn was still crying and Minnie looked devastated. I can't believe this shit.

I started to look around to see if there was anything we could use as a weapon in the room. The room was completely empty except for us. I sighed.

"I need to know if DJ is okay" I said, very nervous.

Yn looked over at me. "Dig, I have a confession to make."

"What is it?"

She was about to talk when Zonnique, Bahja, Breaunna, and Desiree came into the room. They were all smirking. Minnie and Yn glared at them.

"Having fun guys?" Bahja asked as the other three started laughing.

"What the fuck do you want?" Minnie asked.

She came over and got in Minnie's face. "Listen, bitch. It's best if you just shut the fuck up."

"Or what?" Minnie challenged.

Bahja smacked her as hard as she could. Minnie's cheek started turning red. Then, she spit in Bahja's face. Bahja wiped the spit off as if nothing happened and slapped we again, twice as hard.

"Anything you wanna say?" Zonnique asked Yn. Uh-oh.

She nodded. "Yepp. Once I get untied, will you actually know how to fight, or will you be the same as you were four years and a few weeks ago?"

Zonnique glared at her. Then, she kicked Yn in the face. Yn fell to the ground with the chair tumbling after her and bumped her head with a loud thud. She groaned in pain.

"Yn! Are you okay?" I asked.

Desiree sucked her teeth and then straddled me. "I don't know why you're so worried about her. I mean, I'm right here."

I glared at her. "Get the fuck off of me, Desiree."

She chuckled lightly. "Fine. But, just to let you know, I bet the sex with her isn't anywhere as good as it is with me."

I shook my head. "Actually, her sex is twice as better as yours is."

She glared at me and got up. They all walked out of the room as Taylor walked in. She walked over to Yn.

"I bet you won't talk back again, will you?" she said.

Yn's POV

I gave Taylor a death glare. I want this bitch dead! I didn't say anything.

"Cat's got your tongue?" she asked while grabbing my hair. "Oh, and don't even think about trying to escape you guys. You're under surveillance 24/7."

"I don't care about any of that stuff" I said. "Just tell me if DJ's alright."

She sat my chair upright again before leaving. She walked out of the door with a smirk on her face.

Minnie's POV

I can't believe Corahn! We've been together for four years. I've been nothing but faithful to him and this is how he treats his friends and the mother of his first child?! I slumped my head down in defeat and stared at my feet.

"Minnie" Yn said.

I didn't reply. I just sighed and ignored her.

She sighed. "Look, I'm so sorry about this. I never would've guessed Corahn would help do something like this."

It's not your fault" I said. "You had nothing to do with this."

She sighed. "Are you going to be okay?"

I shrugged and felt tears burning my eyes. I kept staring at my feet. "I don't think so." I blinked and a tear fell down my cheek.

I don't think I'll ever be able to get over this.

Yn's POV

"I'm really starting to think killing myself at Lake Michigan four years ago would've been best for all of us."

Diggy and Minnie snapped their heads in my direction. Did I say that out loud?

"What'd you just say?" Minnie asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing. Forget about it."

"Come on Yn, don't say that" Dig said.

I looked down at my feet. My wrists we irritated from the tight ropes that were tied tightly around them. I looked over at him with teary eyes. "Face the facts, Dig! We're all here because of me! This is all my fault. If I had ended it back then, none of this would've happened. It would've been best for all of us."

"No" Diggy said. "It wouldn't have been best, for any of us. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'd be nothing without you. Minnie wouldn't have you as a best friend and I wouldn't have my son or the love of my life without you. Don't ever say that again."

I looked up at them. "We're never getting out of here" I mumbled.

Minnie nodded. "Well, this is the end. And I didn't even get to tell Corahn" she said as she started crying again.

"Tell him what?" Diggy asked.

She shook her head and looked down again.

Corahn's POV

"Corahn, we're all leaving" Jason said. "It's your shift to watch after the others. Make sure they stay put. Got it?"

I nodded. "When will you all be back?"

"In a couple of hours. This is our break. Remember what I said."

Everyone left out of the room and walked out of the building. I looked at the surveillance camera. Now's the time to do what I need to do.

Diggy's POV

I started fidgeting with the ropes tied around my wrists. I managed to loosen them a little bit, but I didn't have much luck.

"Just give it a rest, Dig" Yn said, obviously knowing that I was trying to untie the ropes.

I sighed. "No, we're getting out of here."

Minnie smirked a little bit. "That's funny, Dig."

I looked over at her before trying to control the knots in the ropes again. Little by little they started to untie. There were big and small knots, but there were so many it would take a long time before I was done.

Minutes later, the ropes slipped off of my wrists. "Got it" I said with a smile.
___________________________
Can you guys believe all of this? This is crazyyyyy! What do you all think Corahn is about to do? What'd you think on the chapter in general?

Vote 👍, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Ace Bởi Antonia

Lãng mạn

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
606K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...