Don't leave me. Ever...

SexyPokemonTrainer tarafından

Blake being the sexy party boy he is soon introduced to Brooke, a girl who his friends mocked everyday. Once... Daha Fazla

Don't leave me. Ever...
Chapter One: The beginning...
Chapter Two: I want her to trust me...
Chapter Three: Do I hate her so much that I will lose my friend?
Chapter Four: I will suffer to keep him happy...
Chapter Five: We all have secrets.
Chapter Six: Everyone has reasons for what they do.
Chapter Seven: Leaving without saying goodbye.
Chapter Eight: The pain I live with everyday...
Chapter Ten: What a stupid thing to say...
Chapter Eleven: Cuts and Bruises.
Chapter Twelve: Protecting me.
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye.
Chapter Fourteen: Love, Lost, Hate, Death what's the difference?
Chapter Fifteen: Is this what I want?
Chapter Sixteen: We all need some happiness.
Chapter Seventeen: Running away...
Chapter Eighteen: Skylar?
Chapter Nineteen: It's the truth.
Chapter Twenty: Wake Up.
Chapter Twenty-one: The lost friend.
Chapter twenty-two: The Party.
Chapter Twenty-three: For the better or the worst.

Chapter nine: A kiss of a blossoming romance.

7K 159 14
SexyPokemonTrainer tarafından

Chapter nine: A kiss of a blossoming romance.

[Blake’s POV]:

Lauren just called Brooke a toy and that really got my pissed off. Lauren was talking to me like I belonged to her, I never had and I will never be property of a bitch like her.                                                                                                                                         

“Don’t talk to me like that,” I almost snarled.                                                                                                                                                     

“Oh, is little Blakey going to hurt me?” Lauren asked patronizingly taking another step towards me.

I felt like I was going to hit her. I didn’t need the bullshit that came out of her mouth; I had enough on my mind then worrying about what she was talking about.                                                                                                                                                       

“You need to shut the fuck up Lauren,” I threatened glaring at her straight in the eyes.                                                                 

“Or what?” She asked raising an eyebrow unconvinced that I would do anything.

What was I going to do? I wasn’t about to hit Lauren right here and now in front of so many people. That was wrong. Lauren’s weaknesses... I couldn’t quite remember what they where, Lauren barely had any weak spots since she never let anyone get to her. She wasn’t ashamed of anything she did and didn’t care of what people thought of her. I wasn’t going to do anything here anyway, maybe later.                                                                                                                                                          

“Just go Lauren.” I said simply.                                                                                                                                                                                   “Your empty threats are so fucking pathetic Blake; just like your new little play toy.” She laughed in my face before shoving me backwards.                                                                                                                                                                

“You just didn’t fucking say that!” I yelled walking back straight towards her.                                                                                      

“Hey, hey!” Skylar yelled pushing himself between us.                                                                                                       

“Walk away punk,” I muttered still focusing my eyes on her.                                                                                                                            

“Blake... Don’t,” Brooke suddenly said trying to calm me.

Something about her made me just stop. I wrapped my arm around Brooke’s waist as she pulled me away from Lauren.                

"She’s playing the alpha role huh? You’re fucking disgusting Blake...” I heard Lauren start yelling as we got further away from the scene.

Once we were far enough Brooke hugged me and buried her face in my chest as if I was a teddy bear. I could feel her trying to calm me down with love. It was working sort of; I just couldn’t forget the words that Lauren was calling Brooke. She didn’t need any more shit from anyone. Brooke needed stability and I wanted to be the one to give it to her. I could feel my body quiver with anger as I replayed it over and over again.                                                                                                       

“Don’t...” Brooke mumbled bringing her face to mine.

I felt her hot breath against my skin as she looked into my eyes concerned about me. That look was so new to me; no one cared how I was. She was helping me regain emotions that I let go. Brooke leaned closer to me until both our lips met. The pressure of her lips on mine felt so delicious that I crushed them closer. Brooke’s hands pressed down on my cheeks as she liked the thought of more. I opened my mouth a tiny bit wanting more. Sensation filled me as Brooke slid her tongue into my mouth. The pleasure of kissing Brooke was overwhelming to the point I could feel a moan escape my mouth. But suddenly everything stopped.                                                                                                                                                  

“I’m sorry...” Brooke said sounding embarrassed.                                                                                                                                       

“Don’t,” I mumbled bringing our mouths back together.

[Lauren’s POV]:

I started to pace back and forth knowing I should’ve hit some sense into Blake, he wasn’t in love with that freak. Why is he just trying to make me jealous with her? Two can play at the jealousy game. I grabbed hold of Skylar’s hand quickly before I was going to do something stupid.                                                                                                                                                          

“What the hell are you doing?” He suddenly asked me with a hateful tone.

I looked up at him startled, why was he so angry?                                                                                                                                           

“Um...” I mumbled as he pulled his hand away from mine in disgust.

What was his problem? Did I do something wrong? Of course not, we have rarely said anything to each other today. That was it; Blake and that stupid pathetic bitch probably said something to him. I was seriously going to ruin their lives.                

“Just don’t touch me, okay?” Skylar asked me not so much as a question but as an order.                                                            

“Okay...” I said quietly being quite intimidated by him for an odd reason.

We both stood in silence awkwardly as the principle continued to talk about nothing interesting. I gazed up at Skylar to see that his face was almost emotionless; there was a slight look of boredom and sadness. Sadness, I was correct he looked very upset and I couldn’t stand to look at him anymore after seeing that. Why was he sad? My gaze suddenly went over to a group of people who I could hear talking about me. I noticed it to be the people I usually hang out with when Blake was around.                                                                                                                                                                                                “Oh look guys, since she’s not Blake’s girlfriend anymore she’s lost her popularity and had to go down to this level of scum.” One of the girls who I recognized as Bethany sneered as she walked up to Skylar and me.                                                           

“What do you want?” I asked quite annoyed that she called Skylar scum.                                                          

“I just find it hilarious that your now hanging around a lowlife depressed guy with no money, you two look great together,” Bethany laughed at me.

Hell no, I wasn’t going to let some bitch like her treat me like this. She was going to get her face messed up.                                      

“I’d stop laughing whore cause you’re going to look a lot uglier when I’m done with you.” I stated before punching her square in the face.

I felt myself get angrier every time I threw another punch at her. I pulled her down to the ground by her hair and kneed her in the gut as she fell to the floor. I kicked her in the face a few times before people started to shout in encouragement. A tried to kick her again but I felt someone pull me away. Sadly it wasn’t Skylar but a stupid male physical education teacher.                                                                                                                                                                                               “Get the fuck off me!” I yelled at him as he pulled me easily away from Bethany who was still on the ground crying.

Good that bitch can cry as much as she wants and it won’t change anything. I felt myself be released from the teacher’s grip far away from everyone else.                                                                                                                                                                           

“Stay here because you’re going to be in a lot of trouble,” He said to me in a serious voice before walking back towards everyone else.                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

“Like I care!” I shouted at him before walking away from where I was supposed to stay.    

I walked to the gate leaving the school grounds. I hope that Bethany was hurt, she deserved it. As I continued walking further away from the school my anger disappeared and I suddenly felt really upset. I was kind of hoping that Skylar would have followed me you know like in the movies and stuff. But I was alone. I suppose he didn’t feel the same way as I did...

[Skylar’s POV]:

Lauren was gone; I watched as she just walked out the school gates and kept on going. It didn’t seem as anyone noticed because they were all crowding around the girl that she had just beat up. I don’t know Lauren well but I didn’t think that she was the kind of girl to get into a fight. Something happened; this girl who everyone seemed to be calling Bethany must have said something that really struck a nerve in Lauren. I couldn’t quite figure out what it was. All that Bethany was doing was having a go at me, would that have made Lauren that pissed off hearing someone call me names like that? Perhaps, I wasn’t going to start thinking about anything to seriously yet.

I walked away from everyone else feeling claustrophobic by them all. My headache was getting worse due to all the noise what was with this school and all the drama here? I tried to not think about anything that happened today but I was very unsuccessful. There was something between Blake, Lauren and that strange girl that didn’t seem to fit in at this school like I didn’t. They all seemed like they had a lot of drama between them, perhaps associating with them today was a bad idea, I absolutely did not want to get between some sorts of issue they had. I found myself at the edge of the school grounds where there was these really beautiful tall trees. The shade suddenly made me feel better, it was far away from the rest of the school and it seemed that no one else was here. I smiled a little as I let myself fall to the soft ground in relief. I liked it here, maybe this is where I could be by myself... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e_e something about this chapter didn't feel right. I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy it but if you did THANK YOU!!!!!!!! <3 Sorry that it took so long, I'll try and upload much more often. Tell me if you liked it please comments make me smile! :D....

[Smile.Or.Die]  [dinosaurs.are.amazing] Andy. 

Okumaya devam et