I'm Nikiforov, Russia's Jewel

بواسطة Kat_Devious

Second book is now up. I am Nikiforov: Katsuki's Love المزيد

P R O L O G U E
V I C T O R I O U S
W O R K
E M P T Y
T I M E
W I N
F O U R
L O V E
N O T E
W H Y
G A L A

P R I X

97 3 0
بواسطة Kat_Devious

Victoria's pov

"Yuuri can you hand me the hair spray?" I ask, he throws me a silver and purple can of magic spray.

"What's with all the costume changes? Not saying I don't like this one, but you usually stick with one costume." I shrug and finish putting my hair into a ponytail.

"Meh, gotta keep the crowd wanting more." I explain as I turned to face him. Woman go first this time weird right? We are doing the cup that takes place in Russia so of course there was a constant group of Paparazzi hounding Victor and I.

"What's this?" Yuuri asks as he traces his fingers over a slightly darker part of my stomach.

"A suicide attempt." I whisper, I though he couldn't hear but I was wrong.

"Why?"
"I was depressed, I wanted the pain to end."
"I'm here now. I'll make the pain go away." I smiled and gave Yuuri a small kiss on the lips.

"I have to go. Play nice with Yurio while I'm skating or else." Yuuri nods as I walk out. I got first to skate this time so I go on in three minuets.

"Our first female skater is Victoria Nikiforov. Her theme is Unforgettable, which her recent performances I think she will fulfill her theme perfectly. "
-Watch video it's the same but some parts are different and her costume changed-

"AMAZING PREFORMACE FROM VICTORIA ONCE AGAIN IT WAS FAST IT WAS SASSY IT WAS SEXY AND UNFORGETTABLE! I BET HER FIANCÉ LIKED THAT PROGRAM MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE!" A announcer said into a microphone. I took my blade guards from Yuuri. Victor and I went to the Kiss and Cry to get my score is.

"Victoria Nikiforov's score is 93.87 putting her in first place

"You did great. I can't believe to planned that by yourself! Your work was always incredible." Milia was after you and her program was ok, not worth first third maybe. A few other skaters from America and Italy went and then it was the free skate. I the time between my skates I had changed into a white dress with gold jewels on it.

"White suits you." Yuuri said in a hushed tone. I smirked and stepped on the ice but it wasn't my time yet I had another two minuets.

"Yu-uri~" I sung each syllable of his name. He blushed as I took his and and kissed his ring.

"Once you win gold we'll get married ok?" I say while looking him in the eyes.

"Ok, if I don't get gold?"

"Then we stay engaged and wait for next season. Plus that gives me time to plan a wedding!" I say while hugging him.

The buzzer went off and I skated to the middle of the rink. Yuuri kissed his ring and I kissed mine. It was a form of gold and I only kiss gold, well that's in metals I would so never give up Yuuri's sweet kisses.

-Watch video in media box now!-

I finished the program and put my face in my hands. I was crying. People threw toy roses and little gifts out on the ice. When I skated back to Victor and Yuuri I picked up a little piggy and a white wolf plush. I don't understand my personal fan base but when they have a fan art of me there is always a white wolf.
(yes in irl there are figure skater fan bases and fanart)

"That was amazing as always!" Victor said while dragging me to the Kiss and Cry. Yuuri wasn't there when I got to the Barrier maybe he had to use the bathroom?

"Victoria's score is 145.66, her over all is 239.53 she keeps first place." I hugged Victor and drank some water, when I left the kiss and cry I went to the locker room and changed. I put on a burgundy tanktop and a black skirt with a black sweater over the tank top I put on black flats to finish the look.

I put everything in my duffle bag and went back out to the rink.

"The gala is going to be in Spain." Victor informs me.

"Thanks for the information. I still have to get a dress for that." Yuuri skated up to us and I as it was involuntary I took his hands and inter-winded our fingers.

"Yuuri when we go to Spain you and I are going shopping for the gala." I say while trying to figure out what his color is...hmmm black and white maybe...yes that will do quite nicely.

"Alright we can do that." I kiss his cheek and glance at the clock.

"Yuuri is Yurio wins gold I have to move back to Russia you will be moving with me right?" I ask out of the blue.

"Of course! I have to go but don't worry I always follow you." He skated out into the middle of the rink and the music started.

His program could make any girl join his fan base in a instant. His movements were lustful and greedy. He looks all Agape but deep down when you give him the right motivation he can be very very Eros.

"Tori?" Victor asks while pushing my hair away from my eye.

"Tori?" He asks again I hummed in acknowledgement.

"What?" I ask not looking away from Yuuri.

"Your nose." I put my fingertips on my nose and felt a warm liquid.

"Fuck. I have come prepared." I reached into my duffle bag and pulled out tissues and a compact mirror, I was indeed having a nose bleed. I patted the area under my nose and made the red sticky liquid rub on to the tissue.

When I got done cleaning myself up arms snaked around my waist, a warm breath was on my neck, I shivered and closed my compact.

"Y-Y-Y-uuri?! I ask while shifting from foot to foot. He nuzzled his head into my hair and sighed in response.

"Tori I'm tired." I fumbled with his fingers to get his arms off of my waist and I eventfully succeeded. I sighed and picked him up and put him over my shoulder.

"Victor when does Yuuri skate next?" I ask, Victor casually answers my question. I start walking to the wait room with Yuuri over my shoulder. Some of the other competitors give me scared glances and one American dude I think his name is Leo.

"Wow Russian women are hot and scary. Yuuri has some guts for asking her to marry him!" I snickered and laid Yuuri down on a couch. Of course his head was on my lap, I was stroking his inky black hair, he looked to peaceful and innocent.

"Yo whys the pig asleep?" Yurio asks. I shrug and look up at him.

"He's tired. How was your program?" I ask still stroking my love's silky soft hair.

"I haven't skated yet." He said in a annoyed tone.

"Sorry I haven't been paying attention." He chuckles and ruffles my hair.

"Before you and Yuuri get married us three males need to have a little talk. Victor was in a faze when he asked you out." I sighed and bopped Yuuri's nose. This woke him slightly, his eyes fluttered open as I smiled down at him.

"Hey sleepy head." I could hear Yurio fake gagging on the corner and I stroked Yuuri's hair a few more times before pushing him off me.

"Wake up!! We have to go and cheer for son Yurio!!!" I yell while tackling Yurio.

"Isn't that right son?" I ask while looking down at him my usually covered showing.

"Why are you this embarrassing? Your only like seven years older than me!" Yurio yells while waving his arms and legs around.

"Do not yell at your mother!!" I scream while rolling off of Yuri and on to the floor.

"You're insane. Yuuri why are you getting married to this insane person!?" Yuuri chuckled and stood up.

"Because I love her." I giggle and blush a light pink while standing up.

"You two disgust me."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

36K 1K 23
Hey guys, I'm back with the second book. If you Haven't read my First book, you have to go back and read that (Kagome I love you) cute book. Anyway...
39.4K 907 15
This is the second book. If you haven't, read When Pure Black Meets Half White. Last book was such a success, I'm hoping this one will be, too💕 (sti...
111K 1.5K 20
(This book is completed :) (Btw this book is very bad and unedited sorry :( )
3.5K 201 12
[Sequel to Glass Hearts] It's funny how one wrong choice can send everything spiralling down.