The Clash (pitch perfect/ Gre...

Od rainbowkatrina

Bridget has just graduated from high school and is now attending Barden University. Greg is in his third year... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Important Authors Note
Chapter 22
Authors Note

Chapter 17

2.1K 45 13
Od rainbowkatrina

NOT EDITED! Enjoy!

"Okay ladies, last time!" Beca calls out. Everyone groans including me. We've done this routine so many times I could probably do it in my sleep. The music starts to play, we sing and harmonize in the right parts along with the dancing that's also required for our next competition. I just want to get through this and go home, but we still have an hour left of practice. Once we finish I head to grab my water to hydrate myself.

Beca clears her throat loudly to get everyone's attention,"so as most of you know we have the riff-off next week, and I expect everyone to be there. We haven't won the riff- off for a few years and with our new sound I think that we can actually win" she finishes off with a hopeful smile.

It'll be my first riff- off considering that I'm a freshman. I'm actually kind of excited; but then it dawns on me. I'll have to compete against the Treblemakers which includes Greg. Well this should be fun. I smile to myself just thinking about Greg. How he makes me smile, how he gives me butterflies in my stomach.

Who knew that I would date somebody after what happened with Will. It's been over a year, people say I should just get over it but I can't, it's just to hard to forget something like that.

*************************************************************************************************************

"So for the importance of society, we must not only think of what we see and feel but what others think and feel" my psychology professor drones on. "10 page essay due in two weeks on psychological thinking!" he calls out as we exit the class. Great more work plus Bella rehearsal.

"Hey!" Someone's telling down the hall for someone obviously, I keep walking knowing that it's not me. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around and see someone from my psychology class I just left.

"Hi?" I say first while he catches his breath.

"Hi! I'm Matt, I just thought I'd talk to you" he says slinging his bag over one shoulder.

"I'm Bridget" I say with a smile trying to be polite.

"Wanna go get some coffee or something?" he asks.

"Sorry I can't, I'm meeting someone" I say. I hate turning people down but I promised Alicia that I would get lunch with her. Matt's face saddens but is quickly replaced with a grin.

"Can I at least walk you to your destination?" he asks, I feel bad for him I might as well.

"Sure, that way we can get to know each other more" I say with a smile but honestly I'm just hungry, seriously I just want to run to the sushi place that we agreed on.

"Great!" he says, he falls into step with me. It's quiet for a moment before he speaks up. "So what's your major?"

"Psychology obviously, what's yours?" I ask.

"Psychology as well" Well that's cool we're both majoring in psychology. I hope I'm not late for coffee with Alicia. I pull out my phone from my back pocket to check my texts. As usual there's three from Alicia.

Alicia: I'm leaving now

Alicia: I'm at Starbucks

Alicia: where are you Bri???

Ugh I guess I am late. Matt's babbling about some assignment we just got handed back. Of course he is, we'll there is hardly any topics to talk about considering we just met. "So what grade did you get on that last paper if you don't mind me asking" Matt asks.

"92%" I reply glancing at him from the corner of my eye. His mouth opens like he's surprised or something. "You're going to catch flies if you don't close your mouth" I retort at his expression smirking. "What did you get?"

"85%" he says before looking straight ahead shaking his head. "Can't believe I got beaten by a girl" he mumbles.

"Hey! That's very rude of you to say! Look Matt I'm sure your a very good writer but I've been writing stories and such since I was seven and reading novels by the age of six. That's no excuse for saying that, now did you get your paper edited by someone beside yourself?" I ask him. He shakes his head no. Exactly, all you need is an editor to go over your papers.

"Will you edit them for me then?" Matt asks kind of hesitant. He starts fiddling with his backpack string nervous of my answer. he stops in the middle of the walkway waiting for my answer. i already have a lot on my plate from school and the Bella's but I guess helping him wouldn't hurt.

"Sure, just text me when you want me to edit it" I grab his phone that was held out toward me and hand him mine. I enter my name and number and hand him back his phone.

"Thanks! A lot actually, my writing kinda sucks and my roommate sucks at editing stuff, I've already asked him and well he's not the best" Matt says with a laugh. "Anyways, who're you meeting for coffee?"

"Oh my friend Alicia" I answer. Well this is awkward. Then again I'm just awkward when I talk to new people.

"Cool" Matt says. I swear can this get any worse?

"BRIDGET" good god who is calling me now. I see the cafe right there! Can't I go get coffee with a friend without being interrupted. I keep walking forward already knowing who it is.

"Shouldn't we stop so you can talk to whoever's calling you?" Matt asks confused on why I keep walking.

"No, I already know who it is and I'm currently not talking to him" I say shaking my head. Matt smirks at me for no idea why then turns his head to see my pursuer. Finally reaching the outside of the cafe Matt waves goodbye promising to text me when he's done his first draft. Not bothering to hold open the door I walk up to the counter and order a chai tea, which obviously is my favourite drink, well one of them. I grab a seat next to Alicia and breathe a sigh of relief tired from everything.

"There's a guy staring at you two tables over" Alicia says in a quiet whisper unsure of what to make of the situation.

"ugh don't bother, it's only Will and I am currently not talking to him right now" picking up my tea and taking a sip the tea I release a moan of pleasure. I think I like chai tea too much if I just released a moan... awkward.

"Oh okay. Nice moan by the way" she says with a wink. Didn't think she noticed but oh well. "So who was that guy you walked you here?"

"This guy in my psychology class who randomly decided to talk to me today. He asked me to edit his papers because apparently he's not the best writer oh and he basically insulted me by me getting a higher mark than him on our last paper" It feels good to get it all out. "Sorry for the rant I'm just stressed. But how was your day so far?"

Her face lightens as if remembering something amazing " Oh it's okay we all need to rant; this guy in my journalism class asked me out to go get coffee tomorrow" she says her face turning tomato red.

"Awh did somebody ask out wittle Alicia" I probably sound stupid but whatever makes Alicia feel embarrassed. What? I'm a great friend... I just like making fun of my friends in a jokingly matter.

"Bridget shut up!" Her face turns beet red "So what's going on with you and Greg?"

I feel the blood rise to my cheeks causing me to blush "I don't know honestly, like I really like him and I'm pretty sure he likes me. Oh and we kissed too, but i'm not sure if we're official or not but I do spend a lot of time with him whenever I can" It's sure, it's been what a week maybe two and I don't know if we're official or not. He's never called me his girlfriend. Guys are so confusing.

"Have you tried talking to him about it?" she asks after talking a sip of her drink.

"No I keep forgetting too. Whenever we hang out it's like nothing can break us apart or something, but our personalities are different as well"

"Well you know what they say, opposites attract"

"Yeah I know, but we kinda like the same type of music but he's more outgoing than I am honestly." ugh I wish things weren't so complicated at all but they are. Sighing I take a sip of my latte and check to see if Will's still here. Yup still at the same table on his phone.

I wish he would go away, he's really starting to annoy me now but then again he's supposed to be my best friend but then again he did hurt me mentally and he's always on campus even though he lives an hour away, seriously he doesn't even go here.

"Sorry but I gotta go. I have a class in half an hour and still have to go to my dorm but it was nice going out" she says with a smile while grabbing her coat, she places a white beanie over her brown hair.

"Yeah it was great, text me when you can"

"I will, bye!" I wave good bye and sigh for the second time in three minutes. Taking a sip from my drink I mentally think of all the things I have to do this week. Maybe I should go home ad take Greg to meet my parents. He does have a car so that'll be good. I open up a new text to him on my iPhone

Bridget: Hey wanna come home with me for the day?

I get an answer immediately from him.

Greg: Sure, when do you want to leave?

Bridget: In an hour? Won't take us long to get there.

Greg: Okay :) So I finally get to meet your parents huh? ;)

Bridget: Yes you do :P

Greg: Okay I'll pick you up in an hour.

Now that's one less thing to cross off my list, and it's only for a day what harm can come to it? Deciding to call my mom to tell her I dial in her number waiting for her to pick up.

"Hi Bridget!" she says enthusiastically, well she sounds happy.

"Hi mom! Just calling to let you know I'm coming up with a friend for the day"

"Okay great! I'll go grocery shopping so we can have lasagna later for dinner!" I can hear shuffling in the background, probably writing down the things that she needs for tonight "So who's this friend of yours?"

"His name's Greg and I asked if he wanted to come up with me for the day and he agreed and we're leaving in an hour so we should probably get their around 12' o' clock"

"Ooh it's a boy! Are you guys dating? Is he nice? IS he good looking? Tell me!"

"Mom calm down and yes to all of them" I say while laughing "Well I'm not sure about dating we act like we're dating but I'm not sure if we're official, I don't know it's weird" hey I'm all out of latte. I frown wanting another one.

"Well he sounds like a nice boy, listen I have to go grocery shopping but I'll see you when you get home! I love you, have a good drive!"

"Okay bye mom! Love you too!" I hang up going up to the counter getting another latte to get me through packing for the day as well, I can't help myself they're so good!

"So you're bringing home Greg eh? Finally going to meet the 'rents?" he chuckles at the idea of me bringing home a boy, I've never brought one home before except Will but he's been my best friend since we were little.

"Yes I am. Mom's making lasagna and your not invited over!" walking out of Starbucks finally after being there for over an hour.

"And why not?! I'm your best friend remember! We did everything together!" walking as fast as I can away from him heading to my dorm room. "God Bridget! Listen to me! I didn't mean to hurt you okay?!"

By now I was at my dorm room pissed beyond relief. "Well you did! And you hurt me bad okay! Yes we did everything together but that was before you went and dated my best friend and broke her heart and broke mine! I liked you a lot okay! And you went and dated her! Do you know how much that hurt?" by now tears are running down my face "You had to go and date her and ruin our friendship. Well guess what?! I met somebody incredible, someone way better than you who I know I can count on, I trust him full heartedly, you lost that trust and our friendship"

I slam the door as hard ass I can knowing Beca's not here, sliding down the door crying. Will pounds on the door saying he's sorry. But we both know that they're lies.

I cry even harder realizing Greg was in my room sitting on my bed with wide eyes. He rushes towards me and embraces me in a hug not letting go.

I finally updated! Hopefully it's long enough, so I got an ipad for my sixteenth birthday and I bought a keyboard for it too so I can update more hopefully :) Really hope it's long enough for you guys! Oh and one more thing...

GREG FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!!!!!!!

Anyway the cat's out of the bag about why Bridget and Will have a rough friend ship. Matt will be an important character later!

I read every comment and dedication goes out to TaylerMahone for the nice comment!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.3K 449 37
This is a story about a new student her name was Pierson and she's really shy she meets Brent but doesn't trust him as much until they got closer
10.8K 238 28
So this is story about girl named Tihana. She goes on Barden University and well falls in love with of course Greg Gorenc. But will she success in lo...
1K 38 26
Cashby in college. Nerd vs. Populair kid. And they both don't stand a chance.
20 0 16
Kellin Quinn thinks that his first year of collge is just college. That is until he meets his roomate, Vic Fuentes. Vic has a crush on Kellin doesn'...