You love her? *A Thorin Oaken...

Bởi bestarrinatyou

Thorin despises Elves with his every last essence, but there is someone who is different. That is when Larien... Xem Thêm

An unexpected journey
another chapter :)
Orcs filthy little buggers
RIVENDELL???
Dinner....
Out of rivendell and into the caves

Forbidden love *A Thorin Oakenshield love story*

2.7K 25 3
Bởi bestarrinatyou

Hello my lovely readers!

So I recently read the hobbit and saw both the hobbit: Unexpected journey and Desolation of Smaug!

Wow was all I can say if you haven't seen them you need to they are like super important to this story and if you haven't read/ watched the hobbit you need to or else there's going to be spoilers!

And lots of them because well, silly it's a fan fiction and it goes by the story line so yeah...... I hope you guys enjoy my Thorin Oakenshield love story so yeah.....

Questions anyone?

If so comment down below, also I will be taking in people and I can write in you love story with one of the dwarves or even Bilbo.

So, if my book has been out there for a year and it's not completed don't worry to ask to be put in so go ahead and ask away friends of mine :)

"Not all who wander are lost Mr. Baggins." Spoken by: Gandalf the grey

I give all credit to J.R.R Tolkien and his wonder filled mind. So yeah I hope you like You love her?

P.s Ashley in English is Larien in elvish <3 which is my name :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.8K 412 7
Bre was sucked out of our world into the world of hobbits, dwarves, evles, and wizards. Almost immediately, Kili and Fili began to flirt with Bre. An...
1.5K 79 16
They now are getting closer to the lonely mountain and completing what they set out to do . But they run into multiple problems as they go along . As...
19.2K 388 38
Thorin Oakenshield hated elves. But she was something different. She was his only exception. 'I feel somewhat sad... that his hate for dwarves overpo...
1.9K 33 15
Thorin and company are still on their quest to reclaim Erebor. Kili and Kaya love has been growing as days go by. When Thorin finds them together and...