Adopted By Little Mix

Par 1d_dreamz

Book 1 in the ABLM series. ***COMPLETED*** Camille Johnson. 15 years old. Pretty popular at the orphanage. Bu... Plus

Adopted By Little Mix
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
Voices
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
Please Help (URGENT!!!)
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
Please Note
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
Help Meh!
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
Help
Wedding
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~
Sequel

~Chapter 48~

1.1K 51 10
Par 1d_dreamz

*one hour later*
Camille's POV
"What do you want from me, Zayn? You see that I've been through enough already. I don't need you adding onto my stress and everything else happening in my messed up life."

He just smiled at me. "Great. Then you won't mind me doing this." He straddled my waist and slowly lifted my arms up.

I know what he's doing and I know where this is going. I shouldn't fight back because I knew this was happening sooner or later.

Besides, my life is already jacked up. It won't kill me to let him take advantage of my body again. I mean, I was honestly waiting for this. It was only a matter of time before he did this again.

He pulled up my shirt and threw it on the floor.

"Not stopping me? Wow, you must want this to happen."

"I don't want this to happen, I'm just not gonna stop you. So much crap has happened in my life and this is nothing compared to everything. So, go on. Take advantage of my body because you and I both know you are gonna do it. Well, go on. No one's stopping you."

With my words, he ripped the rest of my clothes off.

This still counts as rape. Even though I told him to go ahead, that doesn't mean I wanted him to. I knew it was going to happen and I knew if I told him to stop, he wouldn't.

You may not understand, but yes, it counts as rape. He knows I don't want it. Yet, he listened to me. I even told him I didn't want it. He should've been a man and just let me go. If he didn't continue, I wouldn't press charges. Oh, but I am.

He shouldn't have listened to a 16-year-old. He should've been a grown man and stopped immediately. Hell, she shouldn't have even started. He shouldn't have taken me away again.

Once he gets arrested, I hope he learns his lesson. I don't even know what I did to deserve this. I did nothing to him. The last time he did this, I wouldn't let anyone press charges because even though he took my virginity, I still wanted to protect him. But this time, he's going down.

***

I was frozen in that spot. He left the room after ten minutes of doing that to me. He put my clothes back on me and just left me here in pain.

Instead of trying to leave, I just laid there, frozen in place. My heart was beating erratically as I held my breath, tears threatening to fall.

When I couldn't take it, I let me breath go. My breathing was heavy and I held my breath again. Die, die, die!

"Are you trying to suffocate yourself, idiot?"

I looked over as tears streamed down my face. "When I get out of here, you're gonna get it." I said, my voice kinda deep because of my crying.

He just laughed. Once I feel like I can stand, I'm gonna hurt him.

"You're truly hilarious." he laughed.

"Looks like you've learned your lesson, Slut."
"You deserved it."
"Oh look. Little Camille got raped again! Ha!"
"What will the media think? I can see it now. 'Camille Edwards raped for the second time!' How pathetic."

I squeezed my eyes shut as sobs threatened to escape my throat.

"You can't run from us, Camille. We control you now."

A sob escaped my lips as I covered my ears. I feel like cutting. I feel like drowning. I feel like dying.

"Take something in this room and kill yourself with it, you whore."
"Second time. I'm telling you, just die already."
"You said it yourself: no one likes you."
"And let's face it; you're crazy. You're insane. You're a psycho."

I kept mumbling "stop" over and over again, my ears covered and tears rolling down my cheeks.

"No one wants to date a psycho."
"It's only a matter of time before Jacob leaves you."
"Perrie will disown you and you will be back in that center because you are crazy."

I stared crying, my face in the pillow. Zayn's probably laughing at me or looking at me like I'm crazy. Just thinking that mum will disown me because I'm a psycho made my heart break.

Sam said I'm not crazy. I'm just unique.

"Yeah right. Keep trying to convince yourself."

I tried to swallow the lump in my throat as sobs threatened to escape. I managed to keep them down. I uncovered my ears and bit my lip hard.

"You already know what happened to me. I've been abused, I've been taken away, I've been suicidal, I've been insane, I've tried to kill myself, I've been put in a mental hospital, I have schizophrenia, and to top it all off, you rape me for the second time. When are you just gonna leave us alone? I did nothing to you. Find yourself another sex toy and leave me alone. I just want to go home. If you didn't do this, I wouldn't have pressed charges. But, you did. I don't know what I'm gonna do. All I know is that I want to go home. Please. Please let me go."

I had to beg him to let me go. Which, he did. He thinks I'm not gonna do anything. He thinks I'm just gonna go home crying. He thinks wrong.

I grabbed a fistful of my hair as I curled into a ball. This is just too much for me to handle. All the drama. All the emotions. I just want it to end.

***

"Jade."

"Camille! Where are you?!"

"Please. Don't tell everyone. Please don't. I need you to come get me before he changes his mind."

"What? What are you talking about? Who is he? Wha- Zayn."

I kept quiet, too scared to say anything.

"Okay. Where are you?"

"I don't know. He left me on the streets somewhere."

"He left you on the streets?!"

"Yeah."

"Turn your location on. I'm on my way."

Jade's POV
I got in the car, ignoring everyone asking me what's wrong and where I'm going.

I drove off to where Camille is and once I got there, I slammed on the brakes. I got out of the car and ran over to her. My breath hitched at the sight of her.

She had blood covering her body from the neck down, her hair was all over the place, her bottom lip was bloody, and she was passed out.

***

"Ms.Thirlwal, can I talk to you?"

I looked up and nodded. I didn't tell the girls what happened and I'm not going to. Camille doesn't want me to tell and I won't.

I walked over to the doctor and she led me to the room Camille is in.

"Um, this is tragic for this happening again. Do you have any idea how this happened?"

"No. She was at dace practice and she never came home with her sister. I-I don't know how this happened. He must've gotten her when she left early."

"He? Who is he?" she asked. "Zayn. Zayn Malik." I replied. "Is he the person that raped her the first time?" she asked. "Yes. Camille didn't want to press charges so she let his get away with it. She was trying to protect him." I replied.

"Do you want to press charges now?" she asked. "Yes." I replied.

She nodded and wrote stuff down on the clipboard. "Okay. You can sit in there with her. We will release her soon." she said. I nodded and opened the door.

It closed silently behind me as I walked closer to her. "Jade?"

"Yeah. It's me." I replied, bending down and placing my hand on hers. "Am.....am I in trouble? For leaving and quitting like that? I didn't mean to explode like that. I couldn't control it."

She looked at me with sorry eyes. I smiled slightly at her and touched her cheek.

"No, you're not. You couldn't control it. There's no reason why I should." I replied, rubbing small circles on her cheek.

"I don't want to see him ever again. I want to go home. I want to get out of here. I don't even know what I did to deserve this. Why did this happen again?" she asked, a single tear rolling down her cheek. My heart broke.

I hate seeing Camille like this: sad, worried, scared, depressed, all of her negative moods. It breaks my heart to see her hurt like this. I just want to keep her safe.

"When am I leaving? I want to go home." she croaked, tears sliding down her cheeks. "They said you can leave soon." I replied. "I want to leave now." she cried.

I wiped the tears away and she leaned into the palm of my hand. "Please tell them to let me go. I didn't want any of this to happen." she cried.

"I'll try."

***

After two hours, Camille was sent home. I have to lie to the girls about why we were gone so long.

"What took you guys so long?! Camille, where were you?!" Perrie yelled, standing up and running to us.

"I found her walking home. I told her to get in and we decided not to come straight home. We hung out for a while and came back." I lied.

"Oh my god! You should've told us!" Jesy sighed, running her fingers through her hair.

I don't like lying to the girls at all. I just hope I don't crack.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

119K 4.6K 116
WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I WROTE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS 14 SO IT'S NOT THAT GOOD. ~ Winnie's life was once normal, but when a tragedy struck he...
95.9K 2.6K 31
❝things might never be perfect, but that didn't stop them from trying❞ OR the ziam family are back and the boys are getting older still - but when ob...
6.8K 122 27
My name is Hope Angel Johnson I'm 16 and I'm an orphan I lost my family in a car crash I get pushed around (bullied) in school and I'm just not enjoy...
35.2K 1.5K 74
•COMPLETED✔️• "One last thing," Zayn said. "Our boss dosen't agree with this plan. He warned us that adopting would affect our careers, but we really...