Warriors Of Berk (HTTYD FanFi...

DigSetSpike द्वारा

Asin Hofferson, is the older brother of Astrid. Same blonde hair and blue eyes. A boy with a very charismatic... अधिक

Disclaimer
Home
Blacksmith Asin
Asin Hofferson
Scythe
Decisions
Last Year's Thawfest
Tonight's Plan
The Journey
The Journey. Part 2
Permission
Changewings
We're Home
Missing Class Stones and The Skrill
Reviving Dragons and Ritual
Revived Dragon's Blood
Rogue Rider
Chess Game
Checkmate
New Beginning
The Two of Us
Valgard Bram
Dead Jealous
Retrieving What's Ours
Retrieved and Returned
Shooting Star
Author's Note

The Two of Us Part 2

52 4 1
DigSetSpike द्वारा

Third Person's POV

Early in the morning, the two assigned vikings already got themselves prepared, separately.

Hiccup told them to meet him in the Academy for final instructions before they'll sail off the sea.

Asin got himself his small bag, where he puts some things, especially for emergency purposes and his throwing knife in the back of his shoe. (A/N: the picture above is Asin's body figure and he's attire with his scythe, he also grew up, y'know. Thanks BellaSquared !)

He cleaned Nightcrawler and made sure he got his dragon enough food and water. Nightcrawler turned green after he got cleaned. He placed his scythe on the side of Nightcrawler, just above his bag.

While Heather got herself a small bag too, where she puts her little horn and same thing for emergency purposes. She feeds Windshear and cleaned her, too. Her double axe were placed on her back.

The two are ready and now they're both heading for the Academy.

Astrid wanted to escort her brother, she and Stormfly were just at his tail. Following them to the Academy.

He sighed in relief when he saw that he was the first one to arrive. He don't even know what was the sigh for.

"Are you nervous, Asin?" Astrid suddenly asked.

Why would he be?

"Me? No. Of course not." He quickly replied.

"Be careful out there, you know what those hunters can do." Astrid said.

"I will, and besides, Heather's with me." Her brother replied.

"Don't put all the work on a girl!" Astrid exclaimed. "You know that!" She added.

"I know! I know! I'm fully aware of that." He reacted.

"Good." She smiled.

And soon, they heard some flaps of wings and saw Hiccup with Toothless.

"Oh. Good morning Astrid, didn't expect you were coming here, too." Hiccup started.

"Just wanted to escort my brother until he departs," she said and jumped off Stormfly and hugged her boyfriend.

Hiccup kissed Astrid forehead and smiled widely.

After some time, Heather arrived with her axe on her back.

"Alright since you two are here, we better start discussing things." Hiccup started.

"Look, as the basic informations were told yesterday, there's more of it as you think. We are still unsure of the ship's identity, so better be careful not to get caught. Another is that, if they are hunters, protect the dragons and the island. I'll let Astrid send some convoy to aid you. Lastly, come back here, alive and in one piece." Hiccup finally said.

"We will." Asin quickly answered.

Then they both mounted their dragons and trailed off.

"You don't seem to get nervous about sending them." Astrid wondered.

"They're highly skilled vikings, just like you. They are both trusted and reliable, and I hope they are to themselves." Hiccup answered.

He then scooped his hands over Astrid's waist and pulled her close.

"Lunch date, M'lady?" He asks.

"After I finish watching the Auxiliary team lead the minor guards," she replied in a teasing, yet sexy tone.

"I can cut their tasks for today," Hiccup whispered and leaned closer.

"Oh please, like I'm letting you do it." She whispered.

"You will," he grinned and sealed the conversation with a kiss.

On the other hand, while the two riders are on their way to the island, Asin can't help but to shot glances at Heather, who is in his tail.

"You alright?" She suddenly asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He shortly replied.

He then matches Heather's speed and they're now beside of each other.

"How come I didn't had the chance to meet you before I left?" She asks.

"I was at the Edge that day, and you were on a mission, so yeah." He answered.

She just remained quiet for the next few minutes.

This is awkward. Asin thought.

"So, what's your type in a viking?" He blurted out.

He don't want the journey to be a quiet one, they're like strangers if he lets it happen.

"My type of viking?" She wonders.

Asin just patiently wait for her response.

"I'm into a nerdy type. The one who knows it all, also who can match mine's nerdy stuff." She said.

Asin was surprised that she liked nerdy vikings more than brawny and brave ones.

"Like, brains and brawn." She added.

"I-I thought you were into Snotlout." He said.

"Snotlout? I'm just flirting with him since he did it first." She laughed.

"So, what about you?" She asked.

"Um. The one who can understand me, like my sister. From tactics to puzzles, even. Also, the one who loves information."

"So you also like nerdy ones."

"I guess I do."

They just exchanged smiles until someone started to tell stories. Even their dragons listened as they went nearer to their destination.

As soon as they reached the island, they did some patrol from above before landing in. They jumped off their dragons and started to walk away from the shore.

Asin took off his scythe from Nightcrawler and Heather grabbed her axe.

"Are these plants familiar to you?" Heather asked as soon as they reached the forest.

"Some of them. Just don't touch anything that's unfamiliar, they might contain toxic materials." Asin answered.

As they went through and through the forest, with their dragons behind them, they can no longer see any signs of open areas or even some cliffs.

After a long walk, they've decided to have some rest under an elm tree.

Asin took a bread out of his bag, he offered one to Heather which she accepted it. He was about to pull out a jar of water, when he heard Heather scream.

"What happened?!" He asked with concern.

Heather's left hand turned bright red.

"It stings!" She exclaimed.

Asin looked around to look what plant caused her hand to swell. His eyes caught the fire ern plant.

"Is this the plant?" He asked.

Heather just nodded.

"Its fire ern, don't touch it with your bare hands." He said.

He quickly grabbed his jar of water and slowly poured it to her swelling hand.

"Fresh water is the solution. It'll be okay soon, don't worry," he smiled as soon as the jar emptied.

"T-thank you." She stuttered.

"Its nothing, and if you think you owe me a lot," he paused and turned around after he placed everything in his bag.

"You don't actually owe one." He smiled.

Heather's eyes grew in shock and her face starts to turn red.

She's blushing.

She's blushing to the fact that he was the first one to make her feel that way. The strange feeling she had before, she can now picture the answer slowly.

"C'mon, we should be going now." Asin called.

Heather got herself together and started to walk. Windshear nudged her arm and snarled softly.

"I'm fine, girl." She replied.

They walked over some trees, familiar and unfamiliar plants. Until they saw a familiar scene.

Dragons being tangled with chains, others were forced to breathe fire, others were forced to change colors to set other dragons' mood, others were forced to shoot spikes on their tail. Every dragon were under labor, every dragon were forced to do something.

It is not about just a few or dozen of dragons, they might be in hundreds.

"Oh my Thor." Heather whispered.

"This is cruel. They're working for the hunters!" Asin exclaimed.

"They might as huge as a Nadder's migration." He added.

His anger grew and were unable to control himself and punched the tree where they are hiding.

"We better make out a plan and set these dragons free." Heather said.

"We must inform Hiccup first, and tell the other riders about this." He replied.

They were about to retreat when they saw some hunters aiming their arrows at them. Quick enough, they both grabbed their weapons and prepared themselves.

"It'll be nice if those dragons were working for me." A voice of a man said.

Nightcrawler and Windshear growled at the man who remains unknown since he wears a hood.

"You have to go through me first." Asin stepped forward.

"As much as possible, I don't want any fight to occur during my negotiations." The man replied.

He took off his hood and a grin to introduce himself.

"Viggo?! I thought you were dead!" Heather exclaimed.

(A/N: I just made it that they killed Viggo. Even though the RTTE isn't finished yet, I just wrote it down to make the flow of this story go smoothly)

"Heather, its been a long time. I'm so sorry to what happened to your brother few years back. I do believe he's trying to change, and by means of changing, he never hesitated to turn his back on me." Viggo said.

"He don't want us to fly into a trap made by yours. He sacrificed for us, and I regretted the day I pushed him away when he wanted to change." Heather replied.

"What a waste, you might just be able to spend more time with him as he changed." Viggo said.

"Enough if this, Viggo! Set them free!" Heather pointed the dragons.

"Free? I'm here and they're here for my business. The demand of people is growing and the supply should be growing as well. They're the only ones who can supply the demand of my people." Viggo clasped his hands.

"Get the dragons," he said and turned his back against the two vikings.

Suddenly, Nightcrawler breathed out his fire and carried Asin and flew above the forest, Windshear did the same.

And from above, they saw how the dragons were forced to work under Viggo's business.

As they were about to go back, a hidden dragon catcher flew into the air and it caught Nightcrawler's foot.

"Let's go Nightcrawler, you can do it!" Asin exclaimed.

The chains were too strong for him to untangle it. Heather flew into it and used Windshear's spikes to cut it off, but it didn't work.

"It's dragon-proof chains! Even Windshear's spikes can't cut it out." She exclaimed.

Then arrows were shot in the sky and Heather is struggling to dodge them all.

"Go! Just go! Go back to Berk and call for help! Don't mind me!" Asin exclaimed.

"But I can't leave you here!" She exclaimed.

"It doesn't matter! As long as you're safe and out of here. Now go!" He told her.

Heather was in shock, again. No one ever sacrificed for her safety except for her brother since she still hates him that time.

She flew away and head back to Berk.

She looked back, and saw that some chains were added. She saw how Asin and Nightcrawler struggle.

While for Asin, few seconds of thoughts after letting Heather go back, he thought of the strange feeling he also had before. Even his own actions let himself believe that he's not in his proper self.

But he's still unsure of what he is feeling every time he's with Heather, but one thing's for sure.

He don't want Heather to get hurt.

__________

Heeeey! I'm back! Do you guys already have a hint about their actions?

Anyways, I've decided to edit all the chapters, reload it and as you can see, I'd remove the 'Classification of Dragons' part and also the very first chapter, I've edited it to 'Disclaimer' and revised everything. That's all!

Advance Happy Snoggletog everyone!

~ Ciao!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Until the Sunrise River द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.8K 33 16
(Various x reader) Y/n is Astrid's little sister. She develops a crush on Hiccup while he fell for Astrid. What happens when Toothless bonds more wit...
263 15 11
Another month, another fanfic :) Y/n held the responsibility of becoming chief in her village even though it was the last thing she wanted to do. Her...
3.6K 105 12
---------𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄, Hero child of Berk, the chief's daughter, living up to the expectations of being an amazing dragon killer...trains a dragon...
18.7K 244 11
Hiccup and Astrid find a girl stranded in the cove and with her is a female Night fury. She's injured, Hiccup takes her back to his house and they st...