The Girl Next Door

Da trinajones1234

"What's your name?" "Why are ya talkin' to mi?" "Because I want to. Now, what's your name?" "You don... Altro

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
It's my birthday!!!
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~30~ (The real update)
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
Important Information
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
Not An Update (but please read)
~53~
~54~
~55~
Back in Business

~13~

6.3K 261 101
Da trinajones1234

"Sometimes I just look in the mirror and I be like, "Why you?"

The Next Day...

2:30 p.m 

Onika Maraj

I wake with a start, a long gasp coming from me. Automatically, I become confused when I see that I'm not in my room. I can't help but notice the soreness in between my legs and the fact that my whole body feels like lead. Suddenly, everything from last night comes flooding into my head.

          ~ Flashback~ 

"Wha's mah name?"  Robyn growls, her voice slightly muffled from in between my legs. 

I shift on her shoulders, not answering her. She presses my body harder against the wall, assaulting me with her tongue. I take my bottom lip in between my teeth to hold back my moans that threatened to come out. 

A harsh slap is delivered to my thigh as Robyn takes my clit in her mouth, sucking on it as if her life depended on it. 

A long gasp comes from me as I feel an orgasm approaching me quickly. 

"Say it," Robyn speaks against my  clit. I shake my head again, feeling my legs shake uncontrollably. 

Suddenly, the hardest orgasm of the night hits me, taking over my whole body. A scream comes from me as I feel myself slip into unconsciousness for the third time of the night. Robyn doesn't even take that into consideration, flicking her tongue rapidly against my clit.

"F-fuck! Daddy!"  I scream, slapping my hands against the wall. 

~~~

"Shit," I mutter, moving my hair out of my face. 

I hear soft snoring beside me, causing my body to freeze up. I slowly turn to my left and see Robyn dead asleep beside me. I take a moment and take in her exotic looks. Her messy hair has fallen over her eyes, partially covering her face. Her lips are swollen, formed into a natural pout, giving her a childish look. The sunlight shines down on her caramel skin, making her skin tone look lighter than it actually is. 

Wait. Why am I staring at her? I needa get out of her.

I slide out of the bed, a quick escape plan in my mind. Once my feet hit the floor, I limp around the room, in search of my clothes. 

I find most of my clothes beside the bed and my shoes in the far corner of the room. My underwear is nowhere to be found. I sigh and begin putting on my clothes. 

Halfway through putting on my shoes, I hear a soft moan come from beside the bed, making me freeze. I look up in time to see Robyn rolling over unto her stomach, a sigh coming from her. 

After a minute, seeing that she doesn't move, I tie my shoes and walk out of the room as quickly and quietly as I can. Once I come into the living room, I walk into the kitchen for my jacket and keys. I find them on the table as they were last night. I quickly gather my things and head towards the door. 

As I near it, a knocking sounds, scaring the daylights out of me. I quickly rush to the door, hoping that Robyn hasn't woke up yet. I open the door, revealing a girl who looks to be a little older than me.

"H-hi?" She greets, raising an eyebrow. 

I can feel my face heating up underneath her gaze,"s-sorry. I'm just about to leave," I say, walking past her. 

"O-ok?" She says, confused, as I jog down the porch steps and trek across the lawn to my house.

As I do, thoughts rush my mind as I begin to panic mentally, Oh my god, was that her girlfriend? What if she tries to fight me or something? 

Without looking back, I walk up the cobblestone path to my house and use my keys to unlock the door.

As soon as I open the door, I'm greeted by Roman yelling at me.

"Bitch, where the fuck was you at all night?! I called your phone-"

"Yea. I know. My phone died. I was over a friends house and I feel asleep," I explain, hoping my lie works.

"Mhm... So, why the fuck is your voice like that and- what're these?" Roman asks, pointing to my neck.

My eyes widen as I raise my phone up, trying to see what she is talking about. When I do, a gasp comes from me. I have a line of purplish hickies going down my neck, leading down towards the collar of my shirt. Oh my god. I fucking forgot about that...

Roman moves the collar of my shirt, exposing more marks.

"Yo, what the-" she mutters, raising my shirt to see an artwork of hickies and bite marks across my stomach.

I can feel my face boiling in embarrassment as she raises her head, her eyes wide.

"Bitch, you did not..." She starts, covering her mouth with her hands.

"N-no, I-"

"Bitch, you did not!" Roman repeats, backing away from me.

Uh oh. She's about to start the squealing and flipping out.

"R-R-Roman. Calm down," I plead, grabbing her by her arms to steady herself.

She can probably tell I was desperate because she stops mid-squeal.

"Y-you can't tell anyone about this..." I start, trying to calm my racing heart.

"I won't. I won't. I gotta ask though. What's she like?" Roman asks, her eyes questioning me.

My mind flashes back to last night and my face grows hot as I take my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"I-I can't tell y-you that," I stutter.

"Must be nice..." Roman mutters,"anyways, I'm going over Zen's for a project for parenting."

"Do you think that's a-"

"I don't. But it's for school. It's not like we'll be doing anything... Unlike you and the new girl!" Roman exclaims.

I groan,"you're not gonna leave me alone about that, huh?"

Roman shakes her head and walked to the couch to retrieve her backpack,"nope. But mama said she'll be back on Friday."

I nod and start up the staircase. My mom works for some type of big company in L.A. so she usually leaves for a week at a time, but the days she's here, she makes the most of it. So her leaving didn't really bother me.

I walk into my room and sit on my bed, plugging my phone into my charger. I then walk into my bathroom, the plan to take a shower and rest for the rest of the day in my mind.

~ Robyn Fenty ~

I wake up to Melissa hitting me with a pillow.

"Bitch, wake the fuck up!" She says, hitting me again.

I put my hands up to block myself from the raining hits,"wha' ya doin' hea?"

Melissa drops the pillow and sits on my desk in the room," I came by because you weren't answering my calls. And you know the first thing I see? A short ass, big booty ass, young ass female leaving your house with hickies all over her neck, her hair in a mess and her voice raspy as fuck. And you know what I gotta ask? What the hell happened that was so important that you had to ignore your best friend?"

I groan, closing my eyes as a pounding sensation starts in my head. My shoulder that I dislocated then starts hurting, adding on to the pain.

"You need some water?" Mel asks, hopping off the desk. I nod and raise my hands to my temples to stop the pounding.

"Here," Mel says. I slowly open my eyes and sit up in my bed. I gratefully take the water and the Advil she has in her hand. Popping the pill in my mouth, I down the water, curing my dry throat.

"Smells like weed and sex in here," Mel comments, walking over to my desk to retrieve my air freshener. As she sprays the room, I set the cup on my nightstand and roll out of bed.

Once I roll to the floor, I lie there for a minute, the cold greeting my aching body.

After about five minutes, I roll over and lie on my back, watching Melissa as she replaces the sheets on my bed.

"T'anks," I say, smiling.

"You better be glad you my best friend," she mutters.

"I am," I reply. Suddenly, a pain goes through my shoulder again, making me cry out in pain.

"Damn, Robyn. I told you not to put your shoulder to extreme work. You were lucky to even try out," Melissa says, squatting beside me.

"Lemme see," she says.

I move my arm and watch as she examines my shoulder, a look of concern across her face.

"Well, your shoulder's bone has shifted down a little because of weight put on it. How'd that happen?"

I think back to last night, when I had Onika on my shoulders while I was eating her out against the wall.

"Well," I start, licking my lips.

"Nope. Ion even wanna know," Mel says, shaking her head.

I chuckle, but stop because of the pain.

"Not too much," Mel says, raising my arm.

As she continues poking and prodding my shoulder she says,"you not gonna be able to do anything until probably Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll go buy you a shoulder brace in a minute. I advise you take it easy on your shoulder, and that means no more fucking."

I shake my head, laughing,"ok. T'anks Dr. Forde."

She shakes her head and slaps my forehead,"no problem, forehead."

I huff as she begins laughing,"tha's nah even funny."

"Yes it is. Now get in the bed, I'm about to go buy you a brace," Mel says, standing up straight.

I raise my right arm since my left is kinda messed up. Mel rolls her eyes and helps me up. I roll back into my bed, the sheets fresh and new.

Sighing, I settle into the bed, the pain in my left shoulder diminishing some. I hear Mel leave the house, so I close my eyes and try to find sleep.

My phone dings beside me, making my eyes fly open. I reach over and pick up my IPhone 5c. My eyes widen when I see that I have 17 new texts from Zen dating back to 10 o'clock this morning. I decide to read some of them.

BlitZen 🏀😈😂 : Hey, im coming to ur house (9:59 a.m.)

BlitZen 🏀😈😂 : Ok, so... no one answered. R u even home? (10:12 a.m.)

I sigh and scroll down some more, reading the recent ones.

BlitZen 🏀😈😂 : Roman's ovr here to do the parenting project 😫 she said ur at home. So here we come 🏃 (3:37 p.m.)

My eyes widen as I read the text. I hill out of bed and rush into the bathroom, bumping my left shoulder on the wall in the process.

"Fuck!" I curse, rubbing my shoulder as I search the bathroom for my toothpaste and toothbrush.

I find them on the sink counter and rush over to brush my teeth. Halfway through, a knock sounds at the door, startling me.

I rinse out my mouth and rinse off my brush, dropping it in the sink.

I rush back into my room, frantically looking around for my shirt. I remember taking it off last night, but where is it?

I ditch the searching and find a new shirt in my dresser as another knock echoes through the house from the front door.

Ignoring the mild pain in my left shoulder, I throw on the shirt and make my way to the front door.

I open the front door, revealing Zen and Onika's twin sister.

"It's about time you answered," Zen says as I move aside so she can come inside.

"Mah bad," I apologize.

Once they are both inside, I close the door and walk into the kitchen.

"Want some ta eat?" I ask, walking to the fridge.

"You got some chips?" Zen asks.

I nod and retrieve the party size Doritos from the pantry. I then go to the fridge and retrieve three bottles of root beer, holding them in my good right arm.

As I walk back into the living room with my items, I can see Roman staring at me with inquiring eyes, as if she's trying to figure out what I was hiding.

Oh shit. I wonder if Onika told her what happened last night. Could that be why she is staring at me so hard?

"'ere ya go," I say, ignoring Roman's stares.

Roman takes the drink and mumbles and accented,"thanks."

I raise an eyebrow, realizing that her and Onika talked the same way, looked exactly the same way, only she was a little taller.

Zen coughs loudly, snapping me out of my observations.

"Are ya okay?" I ask, turning my attention to Zen.

She pats her chest twice and nods,"yea."

I nod and twist the top on my root beer, sitting on the loveseat beside them.

"So, this project..." Roman starts.

"Yea," Zen says,"according to Ms. Oldham's rubric, we have to baby-proof a room and when we get issued a robot baby, it has to be monitored and shit. So... How this gonna work?"

It's silent for a moment as we all think about the situation. That's when I notice Zen and Roman both looking at me, expectantly.

I shake my head,"nah. Nah. Is nah gunna be in mah room," I say, shutting their idea down pretty quickly.

Zen and Roman groan in response, making me smile.

"Well, we can do it at my house. We have an extra room by Onika's... But then that means that y'all will have to come over every day and I don't like you guys as it is."

"Wh-What we do to you?" Zen and I ask simultaneously.

Roman shrugs, poking out her bottom lip,"ion know. But Imma find out."

Zen and I chuckle, shaking our heads at her playfulness.

"You wanna go to the park later to play ball?" Zen asks after a minute.

I quickly remember Melissa's words and shake my head," Nah. I hurt mah shoulder las' night."

"Doing what?!" Zen asks, worry evident in her voice.

I feel the ghost of a smile cross my face, but I quickly wipe it off.

"I was tryin' a get some ta eat an' I messed it up," I explain.

"Somethin' to eat, huh?" Roman asks, smiling.

I can't help but laugh at her pettiness,"yea. Some ta eat."

Zen groans,"ugh, so what I'm supposed to do all day?"

I point to Roman and raise my eyebrows a couple of times, a goofy grin plastered across my face.

They both turn their heads to stare at each other, then they both shake their head, scoffing in disgust.

"Ew. Oh my god, no," they both say, looking away from each other.

I shrug. It was worth a try.

"So... I guess we should baby proof the room soon? The baby's being issued on Wednesday," Zen informs, changing the subject.

"Yea," I reply,"soon."

"Okay!" Roman chirps, standing up with the bottle in her hands,"I'm going to leave you idiots and not see you until school tomorrow. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good to me," Zen fires back.

Roman rolls her eyes and walks to the door. I watch as she leaves, slightly slamming the door.

What she slam my shit for? What's her problem?

"Uh..." I trail off, looking back at Zen whose turning on my PlayStation, joystick in hand.

"Don't even know, man," Zen says, glancing back at me.

I shrug my shoulders and walk to the couch, sitting by Zen. She hands me a controller and I take it, turning it on.

"2k?" I ask as the game finally powers up.

"Nah. Madden 16."

"Hmm," I ponder.

"So what do you think is up with Nika?" Zen asks as the game loads.

I choke on air,"wha' ya mean?"

"Roman said that she's rashing up," Zen explains.

"Hmm, I don' know. Maybe t'at kush," I reply, a chuckle coming from me.

"Probably why she ain't wanna smoke," Zen replies, laughing,"if she knew it was gonna be like that, she shouldn't have even tried."

I snicker and shake my head, a pang of guilt hitting me. Maybe I should tell her about what happened. I mean, she deserves to know, right?

I turn my head to the right and stare at the side of Zen's face. I take in her jawline that leads straight to her seemingly perfect chin. The milky tone of her skin. The-

"The fuck you staring at me for?" Zen asks, turning to me, a smile on her face.

I can feel my ears burning as she says,"if you wanted a kiss, that's all you shoulda said."

I shake my head, shutting down her flirtations,"nah. Ya good."

Zen snickers and says,"pick your team."

I stare at the selection screen,"ion even know 'bout football."

"Choose someone with the highest average, then," Zen advises.

I nod and go to select a team. As I do, I ask the question that's been pinging my mind since yesterday,"So wha's up wit ya and Roman? And Onika?"

I turn my head to see Zen shaking her head,"you don't even wanna know, man."

"Maybe I do," I retort, not being able to hide the sarcasm in my voice.

Zen's head whips around to face me,"who you getting an attitude with?!" She asks, sitting up in the couch.

"Nah, I-"

"You, do not, Do not, Come at me like that," Zen says, moving to where she was cornering me on the couch.

I can feel my breath hitching at the closeness between us. Zen smiles, a look of dominance painted on her face. I can feel my face heating up as I try to avoid eye contact with her.

"Do you hear me?" Zen asks, moving her head to where her eyes meet mine.

I nod quickly, fallen completely into her submission. She hovers over my face for a moment, staring at my lips. Once again, I find myself blushing hard.

"Good," she finally says, backing away and blessing me with the freedom of air. She sits back down in her original spot, leaving me flushed and trying to regain my breath.

"You choosing the Seahawks?" Zen asks, as if nothing happened a couple of seconds ago.

I pick up my joystick worth shaky hands and nod,"y-yea."

"What are you waiting for? Start the game, Fenty."

~~~~~~~

Long filler chapter.

Answer these questions:

What are your thoughts on Zen and Roman?

What about Zen and Nika?

Robyn and Onika?

Do you think Robyn should tell Zen about what happened?

Questions. Questions. 😔

Anyhoo... Next chapter coming on Monday.

I've decided that if I don't update over the weekend, there will be a long chapter on Mondays since I have nothing better to do. So be happy 😊

I low-key forgot about my other book 👀 maybe I should update soon.

Vote. Comment.

~ Trina J.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

157K 7.3K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...