The Perfect School

Autorstwa lovebyhate

Honey Lupus Lunea is an eighteen year old orphan who is deployed in a boarding school. The school's name is N... Więcej

The Perfect School
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 4
Chapter 5

chapter 3

1.6K 32 8
Autorstwa lovebyhate

I ran so fast my legs could carry me. Never in my life I had been running so fast. My heart was beating so fast that it felt that it would pop out any moment. The horrific scenes from Zerdic, Selena and Adrian was stuck on my eyes.

The blood.

The teeth.

The eyes.

The icy eyes that had watched me. Lips that are easily moved. He had said my name. His lips had formed the name in beautiful movements. The shoes clattered against the floor as I ran. The adrenaline was pumping and the air blew in my face.

I met the door which led out to the studenthomes.

The cold breze hit my face when I opened the doors.

The frost covered the outer part of the door and glittered in the light of the stars. My hand slipped down from the handle. The door stood open when I stepped out in the cold night. The shadows concluded around me like a black blanket.

I half jogged through the crunching grass.

Why me? Why was it me who was forced to go in this school?

I fell to the knees in the icy grass. I put my hands to my face and felt the tears warm my hands. I cried for how stupid I was, for the girl who had just been killed by vam .... by monsters.

What should I do? Adrian had seen me. He had said my name. Zedric knew who I was. Selena had already threatened me once. They could kill me at any time. In my sleep, at school, on the day, at night, they could kill me now.

I let the hands fall from my face.

But I wasn't dead. They could have killed me now but... he didn't. Adrian probably looked to be the leader but he hadn't made a sign to come after me. But he didn't.

Why?

------------------------------------------------------------------

I slammed the door. Backed into the room which was in the shadows. I let my hand glide against the wall.

I sank down on the bed's edge. I took off my socks and pants. I raised my arms and took off my shirt. The hair fell down on my naked skin and tickled me. I still weared the underweare

I lifted the blanket and put me under the cold blanket.

I closed my heavy eyes.

A branch cracked outside the window. I squeezed my eyes even more. pretended that I was sleeping and turned around in my. I knew that my face was against the window.

I heard the window creak lightly. He went inside. He had followed me to my room.

I didn't hear him go to bed until I felt his cold fingers on my cheek. I struggled not to flinch when they stroked my hair.

Strangely, it felt okay.

His hand grabbed my arm and turned me onto my back. I continued to pretend to sleep. What was he planning to do?

I felt the mattress sink down beside me. His cold presence made me tremble when he put his arm around me. His forehead met my neck and I felt really calm.

Here I was, pretending to sleep while an extremely handsome guy was in my arms. His cold breath cooled my throat. I was trembling slightly when his lips touched my skin. They kissed my skin and went up to my jawline. I can not believe I could be so calm so far. I concentrated careful to resist the urge to open my eyes.

He kissed both my cheeks while his body moved closer to me.

My whole body tightened when his cold lips touched mine.

The kiss just touched my lips for a brief second before they disappeared.

The extra weight disappeared from my side and I heard the window creak again. This time, I didn't resist the urge to look and open my eyes.

He had his back to me. I didn't say anything.

"Sleep well. My beauty." He jumped out of the window and into the night. His voice passed me and echoed in my head.

Was he real?

=======================

I was woken by someone knocking on the door. I stretched out my full length and threw a glance at the clock.

">@#\=P-0********##$%^&*()+_)(!?>\!" I exclaimed. I think I said to many swear words because I could hear the person outside the door flinch when she\he heard me. I have that effect sometimes.

"Sorry." I shouted out to the person.

I fell out of bed with a thud when I tried to get out of the tangled blanket. Ouch! I groaned against the floor.

"Are you okey?" The person asked me from the other side. She was female. What was she doing here?

"Um, I'm okey. I just tripped." I shouted to her.

"Can I come in? It's kind of important." She said and the door began to slip up. I threw myself against the door. I pressed my back against it.

"It is a bad time now, wait for a second." I burst out. God I was still in my underwear!

The door lost it´s power and I threw myself to my clothes. I grabbed my black, tight sweater and blue shorts. I climbed into my shorts and I almost fell off when in I put the right leg.

"I enter now." She said and the strange girl climbed aboard. I covered the breasts with a shirt.

"Oh, relax. I'm a girl to ya know." She said and closed the door after her. She had black short hair to her jaw. She had mossy brown eyes with perfectly plucked eyebrows.

She almost looked like Alice in twilight but more cooler and tougher. She wore a short black tank top that gave a glimpse of the flat stomach. And the tight bright jeans with high heels was as perfect for her. She was like a model.

She passed me and sat down on my bed. Her gaze walked through my room. She pursed her out lips and folded her arms.

 "I thought she would look better." She murmured. I raised my eyebrows.

 "Pardon!" I said. "Who are you? You can't just walk in here and say that you expected better!" I yelled and she looked at me fully calm.

"Now I understand why he picked you. Never thought that he likes girls with claws." She smiled. What the hell was the girl talking about.

 She patted with her hand on the bed beside her and smiled.

"Can you close the door and sit here, please." Her smiled kind of scared me, so I did as she said. I walked to the door and slowly closed it. In case someone outside had a camera and this was a prank. But no man or woman walked in the corridor. It clicked when the door was shut.

 I walked to the girl but rather than sit next to her, I took my desk chair and placed it beside the bed. She sighed.

"Adrian took you as his virgo. I'm here to take you to your new room." She tilted her head a bit and smiled again.

"What does that mean?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"It's latin." She smiled. "Latin for virgin."

"What!" My cheeks started to burn.

 She realized what she just saidand shook her hands in front of me.

"No, I know what you thinking. Not like that. It's old language. You're kind of his... bloodbank." She finished.

My hands started to skake. What! B.L.O.O.D.B.A.N.K! Was I someones blood giver now. Hell no! Fuck this school! So many 'bad' words came up in my head. If I was honest with myself, I would think I took this pretty well.

 "It isn't so bad as it sounds. You should take it as a honor." She tried to smile again, but it faded away when I got up so fast that the chair fell to the grown.

"An honor! I have been in this frickin school about one weeks and I becomes a blood bank in... I don't know but this is NOT a thing to be happy more less honored about." I yelled. She blinked in surprise. She scratched her scalp and a few strands of hair fell in front of her face.

"Oh... Now when you say it in that way... It doesn't sounds so good..." she pondered.

"No shit!" I threw out my arms in the air. "I guess it wasn't a dream then." I said and sat down in the chair again.

"What dream?" She asked and leaned closer.

"I thought it was a dream but, maybe it wasn't." I wondered.

"Well..." She said and looked at me. "What was the dream about?"

I raised a eyebrown. Why would I tell her about my dream? I didn't know her. Why would I tell her?

"Why would I tell you? I don't know you." I said and bulged out my lower lip.

"Do you see anyone more here. Who would you tell. We are the only one in here.  And maybe I can help you. " She said while raising an eyebrown. She imitated me.

I looked up to the seeling. I knew I had lost. I looked at her again.

"Fine! Someone was in my room last night." The words sounded strange when they came out of my mouth.

"Oh no, no and no! You can't have any relations with any man when you're choosen to be with Adrian." She exclaimed.

"Why? And I didn't know who it was he just kissed me on my cheek and...." I wasn't supposed to tell her that much, only that he had been in my room, not about the kiss.

"Why! You must stay pure. AND! He kissed you!" She grabbed my shoulders.

"I think he kissed me. I'm not 100% sure." I said. But I was. He had kissed me. I still felt his cold lips tuch my skin.

She looked at her wrist. She had a tiny watch with silver background.

"Ooops... we are late." She said and stood up from my bed. She took my wrist and dragged me to the door.

"Wait, were are we going?" I asked while she dragged me out through the door. She stopped and looked at me. Confused. Then she realized.

"Oh right I havn't told you so much. We are going to Adrian's place. He has been waiting for us in..." She looked at her watch again. "... holy shit an whole hour." She started to pulling me again.

"Wait! I don't even know what your name is!" I said while I tried to lock the door with the key that was stuck in my pocket.

"Sorry my name i Alexandra, but you can call me Alex if you want."

I took her other hand and shook it quickly.

"Honey and you can just call me Honey." I smiled and she seemed to freeze when she saw me smile, until she dragged me through the corridor that began to be populated with students.

================================================================================

Thank you for reading.

I have had three tests this week and if you want me to continue with this story I need ten votes.

If I receive fifteen votes...

I will post sooner.

Black kiss from me...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1K 4 69
A vampire named Serina Night starts school at a normal high school because she was disowned by her parents but things start to change once this happe...
177 1 17
I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE, THE MEDIA OR THE CAUSE OF YOU NOT READING THE MATURE CONTENT WARNING. MATURE CONTENT IN THIS STORY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
345 17 19
When Valentina a spoiled human teenager doesn't obey her parents, she's Forced to go to a boarding school far away to be disciplined. But this is...
467 17 9
Blair, A seventeen-year-old girl who had faced miseries in her past gets to achieve a fresh start in her last year of school by receiving a scholarsh...