Magnetic Love

By AyeshaM280499

Step into the world of Azalea Green, a 17-year-old navigating the twists of life in the charming town of Auro... More

Chapter 1, Mischief and Mayhem: The Chaotic Chronicles of Day One
Chapter 2, Adrenaline and Ash: Day 2's Baseball Bat Bonanza
Chapter 3, Dancing with the Bad Boy: A Kiss Caught Off Guard
Chapter 4, Dynamic Duo: Partnering Up with the Bad Boy
Chapter 5, A Gift from the Heart
Chapter 6, Deep Sea Romance: Unraveling the Perfect Underwater Kiss
Chapter 7, Heartstrings Tangled: Confessions of Love
Chapter 8, Stars Aligned: The Teen Party of the Year
Chapter 9, Heartbreak High: The Sting of Betrayal
Chapter 10, Midnight Madness: The Ultimate PJ Party
Chapter 11, Teenage Dreams: A Twist on 'Part of Me' by Katy Perry
Chapter 13, Broken Veneer: Unmasking 'I'm Fine'
chapter 14, Emotional Rollercoaster: The Teenage Oxymoron of Love
chapter 15, Thrill Seekers: Teen Cliff Diving Tales
Chapter 16, Fading Dawn: Teen Nostalgia for the Beginning's End

Chapter 12 Love's Warning: Keep Your Distance If You Want to Stay Safe.

121 29 3
By AyeshaM280499

I was sleeping when the ringtone of my phone woke me up. I checked the ID, it was Bella I slide to answer.

Azalea: Hello.

Bella: Hey, where are you?

Azalea: I'm at Sasha's place.

Bella: You could have at least call us, we were sick worried.

Azalea: Seriously, you don't have to worry, I'm doing fine.

Bella: Anyway, remember we are your best friends if you need anything don't hesitate to come toward us.

Azalea: Thanks for understanding me, I'm so grateful to have you girls as my best friends.

Bella: See you tomorrow.

Azalea: I'm not coming to school tomorrow.

Bella: Why?

Azalea: I don't feel like coming to school.

Bella: Umm... okay take care.

Azalea: You too, see you soon.

I checked the time on my phone it was 4:45 pm.

"Hey, sleepyhead, you are finally awake, "Sasha rushed to the next couch and plopped down.

Sleeping is nice you forget about everything for a while.

"I didn't get enough sleep, last night," I said stretching out my arms.

"Azza, do you have any plans for tonight?" Sasha asked.

"Uhm... no, why?

"Well great, we are going to a party," she said eagerly.

"Party, umm... I don't think I'll go," I didn't want to go.

"You have no choice, other than saying yes!" she commanded. She has always been so stubborn.

"Come on please say yes," she did the puppy eyes thing which works like a spell.

"Ok, fine I'll go." I sighed

"Oh cool, cool! Tonight will be a blast!" she screamed enthusiastically.

"What time does the party starts?"

"9 pm," she replied.

All a sudden, my phone beeped, it was a notification from Messenger, I was fucking mad when I found out that Becky sent me a picture of her with Caleb kissing, my face turned red with anger and I threw the phone in the air and it hit the wall.

"Woo... what is that!! calm down girl," Sasha said and she went to pick the phone.

"Hold on, is this Becky Jones?" Sasha asked.

I nodded "why do you know her?"

"Her father Mr Ashton Jones is the principal of my university and her brother is a town singer. "Sasha told me.

"I heard that she's a bitch," Sasha said.

"Yeah, the queen bitch of the school," I snarled.

"Don't you worry, one day you'll find the right guy, you gotta be patient," she encouraged me and I hugged her.

Being with no one is better than being with the wrong one. Sometimes, those who fly solo have the strongest wings.

"Hey, Azza I need to ask you something," Sasha said.

"Go on."

"Have you ever thought of being a YouTuber?" Sasha asked.

"YouTuber? me? Never I will blabber too much," I said.

"I want to create a YouTube channel," Sasha shouted like a crazy girl.

"Cool!! What kind of videos would you like to make?" I questioned her.

"Umm...makeup tutorial, DIY and motivational speaker."

"Nice first of all, you need to be comfortable in front of the camera," I advised her.

"Yeah thanks, I'll start on that," she smiled widely.

I once thought about being a YouTuber, but I'm not comfortable in front of camera and parents advised me to concentrate on my studies.

"I'm so happy, to have you here, "Sasha said.

***********************************************************************************

I went to take a bath, I clean my face with Neutrogena face wash. After I was done, I wore a grey Mickey Mouse pullover and black leggings.

For dinner, we made ramen noodles and Sasha ordered a large pizza. While we had dinner we watched WWE survivor series 2016, we were impressed by the win of Goldberg against Brock Lesnar.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked Sasha.

"Umm...yeah he's name is Chris and he's 25," Sasha said and a tint of blush appeared on her face.
Anyway, I feel like love was not meant for me, seeing my girl blushing I was so enthusiastic to hear her love story.

"How did you two meet?"

"At a party, and then I found out we go to the same university," she said.

"Is he coming to the party?" I asked.

"Umm...I haven't yet told him," she said.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Umm, I think he must be busy, with work," she said.

"Come on, who would refuse to go to a party," I reassured her to call him.

"Okay...let's give it a try," she jumped like a crazy girl.

"Seems like someone is deeply in love," I said.

"Stop, you gonna make me blushed." she laughed, so was I. Sasha's laugh is contagious.
I thought about Caleb, my heart still beats so fast when I think about him. What a life truly now I feel like love was not meant for me, I was someone's girlfriend just for a night. It was like a short happy dream later turned black.

She dialled his number after a few seconds he picked.

Hey babe, I was wondering if you would come with me to Palace Club party tonight.
Gosh, I'm so happy, you not gonna flopped the plan, right. She smiled, joy was written all over her face.
My cousin is coming too.

He said yes and we both high five.

"Hey, I don't know what to wear for tonight." I was quite disappointed.

"Don't worry I'm the queen of fashion, we will find something which will suit you," she said with excitement.

We head to her room and entered her wardrobe.

"Omg, is that your wardrobe, you are the queen of fashion," I awestruck I wished I had a wardrobe this big. The wardrobe like a store, it was painted white and gold, it was filled with clothes; dresses, shoes, handbags of all collections and many them were designer stuff. Entering her wardrobe was as if I stepped in a fashion boutique.

"You like it?" she asked.

"Like it? no, I love it, I wished to own one this big," I said.

"Okay, time to get started," she said enthusiastically.

First, she showed me a red mini dress, "uhh...no it's no short," I said. Next, she showed me a yellow dress, "umm...again too short." I said. We kept trying dresses, fortunately, we found a nice and beautiful one, it was a long white V neck dress with pink and purple flower printed.

"Perfect, it looks perfect," I said happily

"Girl, you look flamin' hot," she said.

I checked myself in the mirror, she was right.

I was so confused which purse to choose they were all so beautiful finally, I chose a hot pink lace purse, and I choose a pair of purple stilettos.

After I was done, I did my makeup, I did a light natural makeup and I wore red lipstick. After my makeup was done I sprayed the makeup lasting spray. I untangled my hair and straightened it.

"Are you done?" Sasha knocked at the door.

"Yeah I'm ready, you can come in," I said.

"Omg, you look so good, like a princess," she screamed yeah that's my cousin, the crazy one. Well, I guessed that's what you do when you see beautiful things.

"Thank you too, you are gorgeous,"

She was wearing a black knee-length dress with a white lace top and silver stilettos. She curled her long blonde hair and did a side braid and left a curled strand hair in the front. I have to admit beauty runs in the family.

"I like your hair," I told her.

"Thanks," she flipped her hair.

"By the way, how are we going to the party?" I asked.

"Chris will drive us," she said with a smile.

After 15 minutes of waiting, Chris arrived. He was wearing a grey vest with a white shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Hey babe, how are you?" Sasha hugged him.

"I'm doing great." he kissed her on the lips.

"Azalea meet Chris, Chris meets Azalea," she introduced us.

"Hey, nice to meet you," he hugged me.

"Nice to meet you too," I smile.

We got into Chris's car a Renault Laguna coupé.

Sasha sat in front while I sat at the back.

I plugged my earphones, and I listen to  Deezer favourite music playlist.

30 minutes later, we arrived at our destination, the Palace Club.

We got out of the car and head inside, it was cold. There were coloured lights that flash on and off in time to the music. The party was wild, I didn't like it I felt suffocated it was crowded. People were dancing like there would be no tomorrow.

I hate crowded places, I feel so uncomfortable.

"Enjoy, yourself darling, dance let the stress out," Sasha said loudly.

I felt quite lost there, not knowing what to do. Gosh, she's crazy I honestly don't want to dance in front of people like my inner self would have done it. After all the trouble I went through, I don't feel like moving the body.

I was walking around, lost in the thoughts.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm, I turned to see a hot guy, "Can I have this dance?" he asked sexily.

Not knowing what to say, he whispered in my ears and I couldn't stop myself from inhaling his aromatic scent, "Come on, darling, say yes."

"Umm...yes," I shyly nodded.

He gently placed his hand on my back and lead me in a slow dance.

"What's the name of the beautiful lady?" he asked in a British accent.

"I'm Azalea," I replied.

"And you are?"

"I'm Callum, "he replied sexily.

I must admit he was a really good dancer.

"What makes you such a good dancer?" I questioned.

"Practice makes perfect," he replied in his sexy British accent.

"Can I get your number?" he asked, I wasn't sure if I should give him my number we just met a few minutes ago, I'm not that type of person who easily gives my number to strangers.

"Later," I said.

While dancing I remembered Caleb, and what my friends can Cara said about him, that he was innocent about the kiss and it was a trick of Becky.

Suddenly, bringing back to reality, Callum pulled me closer a little to close our mouth were inches apart, I felt uncomfortable. "Kiss me," he whispered, we just met he already want a kiss.

"Excuse me, I need to leave," I could not leave, his grip was too strong,

"Let go of me," I said but his gripped tightened.

"You are not going anywhere," he said.

"I think you didn't hear me, I said I need to leave," I said louder so that he can hear me.

He didn't care about my disapproval, he kissed me and his lips had a disgusting taste of alcohol and I slapped him in the face.

"Little bitch!" he yelled.

He pulled me close to him, my heart thumped hard, he kissed my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Why do these things always happen to me?" I thought desperately.

Suddenly someone pulled me away from him, I felt on the cold floor, when I looked up I was shocked to see that it was Caleb.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I thought.

Caleb threw a punch right to Callum's face and blood drifted from his nose, each time Callum would get up Caleb would throw him another punch, Callum's face was covered in blood.

I cried for help, people were surrounded by Caleb and Callum, but nobody tried to stop the fight.

"Please Caleb, stop it!" I begged him, I was terrified. He looked me in the eyes, they were emotionless and all I could see was darkness.

I was about to breakdown, I ran as fast as I could, I heard Caleb running after me "We need to talk," he yelled.

As I ran, I saw Sasha, "Azalea is everything alright?"

I nodded and said "Umm...I need to use the bathroom,"

As I got inside the bathroom, I breakdown into tears. "Oh god, why does this has to happen to me, why?" I cried.

My life is a complete mess.

I washed my face with cold water, my eyes were swollen. After ten minutes I went out.

As I stepped out someone grabbed my arm, it was Caleb.

"What do you want?" I asked sharply.

"We need to talk," he replied.

"Talk, about what?" I yelled.

"About what happened last night," he said.

"It was Becky, who kissed me, she's a jealous bitch, she couldn't see us together," he said.

"Yeah, I heard about that," I told him.

"I know you don't believe me, but I just wanted you to know that I'm not a cheater," he said.

I didn't know what to tell him any more, for a second there was a deep silence between us, all of a sudden he said, "You better come back home, my parents will be back tomorrow,"

"Umm... I'll inform your mum that I'm staying at my cousin's place," I responded.

"I-I n-need to go," I stammered.

"If you don't want to get hurt again stay away from me," his words echoed to my ears.

He was already gone, I searched for Sasha but I couldn't find, I dialled her number,

Azalea: Hey Sasha, where are you?

Sasha: finally, I was looking for you everywhere, I'm at the bar.

Azalea: Ah okay, I just spot you.

I walked to her, "Are you alright? I'm sorry that this happened to you, "She hugged me.

"How did you know?"

"Everyone talking about that fight," she whispered.

"Pfff... I wonder why the bad stuff always happens to me," I sighed.

"Relax, forget about everything," she consoled me.

His words kept playing in my mind If you don't want to get hurt again stay away from me.

"What are you thinking?" Sasha asked.

"Umm...N-Nothing," I stammered.

"Have a beer," Sasha handed me a red cup.

It was so bitter I winced at the taste.

"Where's Chris?" I asked her.

"He's out smoking," She replied.

"Let's have a cocktail," I said eagerly.

We had a strawberry cocktail.

"Hey, girls we need to go now," Chris ordered us.

"Why? Babe we are having fun, the music is great," Sasha pouted.

"The Austin gangs are here, we need to leave quickly," He whispered.

"What?" she exclaimed.

Within a few minutes, we rushed out to Chris's car. While walking away, I spotted Drake Austin I hid my face with my coat.

"Why do these jerks have to come here," Sasha murmured.

Suddenly, we heard a gunshot, my heartbeat fasten, I was terrified.

"What the hell?" I snapped.

"Thank god we left in time," Sasha said.

After 1 hour we arrived at Sasha's place, there was a freaking traffic jam, police cars were all around, it must be because of this incident.

Sasha gave me her home keys, she stayed down for a while talking to her boyfriend.

I took a warm shower and change to a white and black onesie pyjama.

Sasha was reading a book, I wished her goodnight and went to my room. I checked my phone it was midnight. I saw that Bella and Liz were online, we chatted for a few minutes then we said goodnight. I watched some YouTube videos, at 2 am I felt really tired and I drifted to the world of dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 81.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
138K 3.2K 39
My entire body felt on fire under his intense gaze. I tried my best to avoid eye contact as he towered over me, but once my eyes met his, the usual a...
2.3K 121 31
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...
325K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...