I Wish You Were the One that...

بواسطة MissMorgueW13

Read the "Information" chapter for a description. :) Enjoy. As this was the first story that I had every writ... المزيد

Information
Chapter 1: Welcome to the Family
Chapter 2: Why Are You Running Away?
Chapter 3: Revelation
Chapter 4: Confrontation
Chapter 5: House Shopping
Chapter 6: Promise Me
Chapter 7: Sex, Breakfast, and Shopping?
Chapter 9: Betrayal
Chapter 10: Love, Hate, Heartbreak
Chapter 11: Is There a Future for Us?
Chapter 12: A lot Like Dying

Chapter 8: Women

179 10 2
بواسطة MissMorgueW13

Since it's been a long time since I've wrote anything, I'm skipping around a little bit. We're going to fast forward a little.  I hope this chapter is ok, it's been awhile since I've wrote anything. So, I apologize if it sucks.

~*One Month Later*~

"Amy are you ready yet?" Brian called from the bedroom. I was in the master bathroom, I'd been in there for an hour. Half of that time I was sitting there on the toilet staring at the evil unforgiving symbol that was a blue plus sign. "What am I going to do? It was tour time and I'm pregnant? Of all things that could go wrong, it had to be this."  I was pregnant. How though? How was I pregnant? We always used protection. I know what it is, that motherfucker jinxed me that day he asked what I'd do one day if the condom broke. I bet that's what happened. Great. What now? I just won't tell him. I won't tell him for awhile, that way we won't have to cancel the tour. 

With that, I called my manager, I would tell him so that way I would have a private Dr on tour with us that no one would no about. He would be an undercover roadie. It was full proof. I got off the phone and went out into the bedroom. 

"What the fuck took you so long? And why didn't you respond to me when I called for you? Is something wrong?" 

"No, Brian, I'm fine. I was just spaced out was all. I do that sometimes before a big tour." What I horrible lie that was. But he seemed to have bought it.

"Amy, you've been acting weird lately...are you sure you're ok?"

"Yes, Brian, now stop asking. Damn."

"That's what I mean, Amy!  You're fuckin weird ass mood swings all the damn time! It's not like we don't have sex enough, so I don't know what your problem is."

"We don't have sex that much, Brian. Jeez."

"Amy, you're always fuckin horny anymore. The past month we've been doin it at least three times a day." He does have a point.

"So, what's so wrong with that? Can't keep up, old man?" I laughed. 

"Oh you know I keep up, you're always the one needing to stop for a minute." 

"Oh shut up, asshole." I said and then kissed him. "I'm excited about going on tour with you, baby. Do you remember the first day we met and you had this big plan about our band touring together? Now it's happening." 

"Yeah, I remember that. Meeting you was one of the best days of my life." 

"Ok quit being all sappy now."  I laughed as we walked out the door and to the truck. We would meet the tour buses at the studio.

~*One week later*~

It's been so hard hiding this pregnancy from everyone since morning sickness decided to rear it's ugly head two days ago. Everyone thinks it's the flu. I've let them believe that. Brian of course is worried, as always. It's hard not to feel sick constantly with all these people around suffocating me. Normally, I'm used to this, but for some reason this time, I'm irritated with it. I've been hiding in the back room of the bus. I mean what else was there to do when everyone else was partying? We'd already done 5 shows, and they're partying every night after. I was starting to run out of excuses as to why I wasn't drinking with them. A sudden knock at the door pulled me out of my thoughts.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Um..Amy? Can we come in?" It was Val and Sarah. They'd joined us for the tour, which made me happy. Sarah had never been on tour with a band so she wanted the experience. I thought about telling them about the pregnancy. I needed to tell someone other than just my manager.

"Yeah, come in."

"Hey, Amy, we just wanted to talk. We've been worried about you. You've been acting weird lately. It's not like you not to drink with the guys." Sarah said.

"Yeah, I know, it's just that I haven't felt like myself lately. That's all." That was an understatement.

"Well do you want to talk about it? You know you can tell us anything, Amy, we're always here for you. So, tell us what's wrong girl." 

"Well, you have to promise not to tell anyone! Especially not Brian!" I whisper shouted.

"Your secret is safe with us." Val reassured.

"Well...." I sighed and took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant." There it was out there. I instantly started feeling better. The girls immediately started squealing. Oh great, they're going to draw everyone back here.

"Shhh! You guys are going to make everyone flock back here!" 

"Oh my gosh, Amy! How long have you known! How far along are you!? This is so exciting! Why are you still going through with this tour?? It could be a danger to the baby overexerting yourself!" Val was so full of questions and Sarah just looked at me with huge eyes like a little kid on Christmas. She loved kids, she had 2 of her own after all. 

"Well I've only known for a week, but the Dr says I'm a month along. I'm still going through with the tour because the fans are counting on me and I don't want anyone else knowing that I'm pregnant yet."

"Amy, your unborn baby is counting on you more than the fans, I'm sure they'd understand that you don't want to put your unborn baby GIRL in danger!!" 

"Val, how are you so sure it's a girl? We don't even know if it's a human yet." I laughed. Both girls had on a weird look on their face. "You know because it's Brian's kid and he's far from human. We all know that." I then started cracking up as did they. We were laughing so hard, we didn't notice the banging on the door.

"Girls are you ok?" It was Brian. 

"Umm...yeah we're great! Come on in!" I yelled.

"Hey baby, how are you? Feeling any better today?"

"Yeah, I've been feeling a litter better today." I smiled

"I know that flu has been kickin your ass lately, just wanted to make sure you were starting to feel better. I got you some flu medicine last night when I went out. You were asleep, so I waited to give it to you." I truly loved this man, he always took care of me. Which is why it was killing me to keep this from him.

"Thank you baby, I love you. I'm sorry i've been grouchy lately. Just don't like being sick is all."  I said and then kissed him. 

"Well, I'll always take care of you no matter what." He smiled.

"Ok Romeo, enough talk. Now go away, we're having girl talk with your girlfriend." Val said as she pushed him out the door. We heard Brian say "Women." as the door was shut in his face. We began laughing again. He was just too funny sometimes.

"You do know what this means right, Amy??" Sarah said.

"Uh...lots of pain and sickness and an oblivious yet suspicious Brian Haner?" I laughed.

"Well, yes all of that butttttt......it also means SHOPPING!!!" They both shouted in unison. "Not just any shopping though..BABY SHOPPING!!!" 

"Hush you two! Somebody will hear you!!" I whisper shouted again. "Besides we don't even know the gender yet. We wouldn't be able to buy anything."

"We'll wait until we know. How long are you planning on keeping this from Brian anyways? You're skinny, eventually you'll start showing. Brian will wonder why you're eating so much and getting pudgy. You're not going to be able to hide it for long." Sarah said. She would know, she's been there before.

"Well, when do you think I should tell him then?" I asked.

"When the time is right. When you feel like it's right. Don't force yourself to or it won't come out right. You shouldn't be scared anyways, didn't you say Brian wants kids with you anyways?"

"Yeah, he sure does. I know he would be excited but I also know he would make me cancel my part of the tour. I don't want that."

"He might not. Just tell him when you're ready."

"Ok, I definitely will. Girls, I want Mexican food." I said.

"Alright, I'll go tell Jimmy to stop off at the next exit that has a Mexican restaurant." Sarah said as she walked out the door.

I instantly felt better, I wanted to tell Brian, but I decided I'd wait awhile longer. 

Ok, so I know it kind of sucked. Please review, let me know what you think. All feedback is welcome. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

83.5K 1.9K 46
Nikki had a drunken one night stand on her 21st birthday, causing her to lose her virginity to a man she barely even knew. Only remembering his brown...
234 33 15
Hi I'm Jaylyn Christ my life is ok I guess when I was born I didn't have a dad or a mom I was told they didn't want me I'm a big A7X fan that's for s...
9.5K 105 13
because this account was originally an avenged sevenfold page
35.7K 1.2K 37
WARNING: A very smutty story based on a very smutty dream. What started as something simple turned into something uncontrollable.