Found horse

De StephanieShear

Going under major editing- Certain things may change. Josephine Williams has had a great life good parents, f... Mai multe

Fire!
falling apart
stolen
Found horse!!
Blue Hill High School!!
Angel!!!!!
Abused and Drake
Meeting Trevor!!
Finding and Fixing Paddock
Beaten By The Bullies!!
Hostpial and meeting Peyton!!
Depressed Angel!!
Chole's party and singing!!
Riding Angel poop war!!!
The Phone Call And Water War!!!!
The Kiss and Saved Twice!!!
Leah?!?
He Hit Me!!
The Date!!!!
Forgiving Lucas and Angel gets hurt!!
We never did get the milk or cat food...
Horse Show!!!
Josh and Lucas!!
Dad's Finds out!!!
I've Failed Her!!
We Found Her!
Saving Angel and Midnight!!
I don't care about me as long as Angel is safe!!
Please be okay Josie!
Just a Dream?!?
Awake!!
Move On!
THE ADVENTURE'S OF YOU AND I!!
Not a Update! Sorry! New Book!
Preview for Found horse Sequel..
Sequel is up!

saying good bye.

401 3 2
De StephanieShear

                                                                      chapter  3

I arrived downstairs and saw dad sitting on the couch, I wonder what he wants to talk about I thought.                    "hey dad you wanted to talk?" I asked.       " yeah sit down" he said pointing to the couch opposite to him. I walked over to the couch and sat on it. 

                   "so what's up?' I asked getting nervous. he signed " I guess I half to just come out and tell you huh?" he said.               "uh yeah dad what is it?" I said.      " were moving" he said with no emotion.

                               "WHAT?!!? I yelled.        "Josie don't yell at me" he said sternly "were moving" he said.  I took a deep breath.            " were to?" I asked the anger boiling in me.           " California" he said.     "What" I yelled again jumping to my feet, " how can you do this to me all my friends, school and all the other horses are here you cant do this I wont go I wont" I screamed.        "I'm sorry Josie but  I got a really good promotion and your make new friends the school there is really good, and I will do whatever I want I'm your father" he said.             "I'm not moving" I yelled at him. he stood up.            " you are and that's final and stop the yelling" he said.              " how can you do this to me?" I asked.          " I'm not doing this to hurt you, its just this is a really good opportunity for me, its time for a change" he said. I wanted to argue more but I was so tired so I just nodded.

                 " what about the horses" I asked.         " I'm selling the whole property and the horses come with it" he said.               "but cant we just keep one or two of them" I asked.         "no" he said.   I nodded tears blurred my vision this is the third time I've cried today, I used to never cry I don't like to cry, but know its seems like all I do is cry and I don't like it one bit.

      " but-" I started but got interrupted by dad.           " no buts" he said.    I nodded and ran into my room and collapsed on my bed and sobbed into my pillow. I really have lost everything know, my mom, Shadow and Chester, the barn, and know I m going to lose my friends, this farm, the other horses and midnight. my life Is falling apart  I'm a miserable mess its like a hole is in the middle of my heart and all there is is  pain no happiness anymore just pain. I cried my self to sleep that night.

            ===============================================================

I looked up as the wood fell right on my mom I screamed the dream backtracked  " do not go back in that barn understood?"  my mom told me I nodded, it fast forward as the wood came crashing down on my mom I screamed. I woke with a start I was breathing hard, sweat cover my body from head to toe and tears were streaming down my face.  I looked at the time it read 2:45am I layed back down and tried to go back to sleep but every time I would drift off it would go to that horrible dream. so I layed there staring at the ceiling for what seemed like hours till the first rays of sunlight shined through my window. I got up and looked at the time it read 5:01 I got some clothes and went to take a shower after I got out and got dressed I threw my hair in a messy hair bun. and went down stairs I went in the kitchen and made me a bowl of cereal. dad came downstairs I glared at him I couldn't believe he's doing this to me. he looked at me and frowned I frowned right back I got up put my bowl in the sink I then went outside and sat on the swing and thought about every thing then I  got up and headed towards the back pasture were I was greeted by a nicker, midnight.

        "hey boy" I said I gave him a carrot he nudged me asking for more I gave it to him and gave him a kiss and headed back up towards the house.  I went in and headed towards the stairs  but dad stopped me.                                          "Jose can you come here for a second?" dad asked. I signed and walked over to him.                        "yes?" I said with attitude.                    " we need to clear a few things up, one you will be moving with me, two you wont ever yell at me like that again understood?" he asked. I glared at him  but nodded.                    " when are we moving?" I asked.              "in two days" he said.        "two days, how am I supposed to pack everything in two days?" I exclaimed.  he shrugged.                 " your make it happen" he said.                 " and what if I cant?" I asked.          " but you can and you will" he said.  I groaned and rolled my eyes.                      "I cant be-       knock knock I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I sent one last nasty glare at my dad before I went to go answer the door.   I opened the door revealing  Sabrina. 

              "hey" she said.   "hey" I said forcing a smile, "come in" I said. she entered and we went upstairs  I sat on my bed Sabrina did the same.

                  " so she started I'm sorry about your mom" she said.        I looked at my hands and whispered "me too".              " how are you?" she asked.     "I'm..... I'm okay I guess" I lied. she looked me in the eyes and said " no your not". she knew me to well I signed and said   "yeah I'm not its so hard I've probably cried a million times since she-" I trailed off.      " I know " she said rubbing my back in a soothing way.  "well let's talk about something else" I said.      "sure" she said. and we talked about horses, horse shows and other stuff like that.

          about an hour later I was arguing with myself about telling her I'm moving.

                    " tell her" the voice said.    "no not yet"      "just do it" the voice inside my head said. 

"but what if she gets upset and doesn't want to be my friend anymore?" I argued.                " you know that's not possible she's your best friend and she'll be more upset if you don't tell her" the voice inside my head  said.                           "I guess our right".

                   "hey are you alright?" Sabrina asked bringing me out of my argument with myself I looked at her and signed.               " I need to tell you something" I said.             "sure what is it?" she asked. I signed.                "tell her" the voice nagged me.    " oh hush it already" I told the voice.

                "I'm....I'm moving" I said.         "WHAT!!!" she yelled. I looked at her.         "my dad got a promotion and is forcing me to move against my will" I said. she giggled at my choice of words.  

            "this sucks like seriously" she said.         "your telling me" I said sadly.       "so when are you moving?" she asked.      "in two days" I said.    "but you haven't started packing?" she asked confused.   "I just found out we were moving yesterday" I said.    "oh...I'm going to miss you" she said.   "me to" I said and brought us in for a hug we both cried onto each others shoulder's.    after we were done crying we pulled away from the hug she looked at me.       "but I'm going to miss you so much" she said and sniffled. I reached over to my night stand and handed her a tissue and got one for myself. then I realized I hadn't responded to her yet.                "me too" I whispered.  she sniffled,      "I half to go" she said.    "okay" I said I forced a smile I got up and hugged her and then she left.   

  so I started packing. 

=========================================================================

it was two days later or as I call it moving day the day that everything is ripped from me, the horses, midnight, my friends and the home I've been living In all my life.  I signed as I pack the last of my things.  I walked downstairs with a box in my hands, I walk out the door and put the box in the in the trunk of the car. after everything was packed, I went to say goodbye to midnight.

     "hey boy" I said as I walked up as usual he nuzzled me, tears fell down my face onto my chest.   "midnight this will be the last time you see me" I sniffled.     "I love you boy take care okay" I said then broke down into sobs and cried into his mane. when I finally broke away him I told him,   "goodbye boy" I whispered then gave him a goodbye kiss,   "I'm going to miss you" I said then walked away from my favorite horse.

my dad was waiting for me when I got to the car and so was Sabrina I forced a smile on my face.        "hey" I said my dad glanced at

me then got in the car.

"hey" Sabrina said with a sad smile.     "well I guess I should get going" I said with a sad smile. she signed.      "I'm going to miss you" she said.   "me too" I whispered.      "text, email, Skype and call me okay" she said I nodded    "yes definitely" I said.       "don't forget about me" she whispered.  I was shocked that she would even think that I would forget about her but I shrugged it off.            "I wont I'd never forget my BFF".   she smiled and we hugged and cried. my dad honked the horn signaling my time was up. I smiled at Sabrina then got in the car I waved at her as we drove off.

goodbye shadow brook farm. and we began our journey toward our new home California. I leaned my head against the window.

             "hey Jose?" my dad suddenly said I looked up at him.     "yea?" I asked.      " I want you to know I didn't do this to hurt you" he said.  I just nodded and the rest of the ride was silent. I drifted off to sleep.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Authors note!

so sorry it took so long to update I had my best friend down this weekend so I have been hanging out with her. I've got 9 reads already yay! please keep reading and tell your friends about this book I would really love that.    vote, read and comment.   

enjoy.    bye. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.6K 144 45
Sawyer knows exactly where her life is heading. The plan for her senior year is full of horses, friends, school, and more horses. She's been working...
28.4K 1.3K 31
~"When are you going to do what's best for you Sadie? All you ever do is what's best for Hallie and push your own wants and needs to the bottom of th...
1.9K 104 51
{COMPLETED} Amelia was adopted at age 15 by a family in the same town she grew up in, just on the other side. She's trying to move on and forget her...
Ally De That One Equestrian

Ficțiune adolescenți

6.8K 381 27
Ally Johnsen was an ordinary horse loving 14 year old girl until the day came that would change her life, forever. After a big fall during a competi...