The cats from heaven

Από Tora0707

I'm back with another story. It's about AoKaga again (like always). But not only that. It's also about a secr... Περισσότερα

You have a sister?!
Secret out
Fire Tiger
An old friend
Meeting their Parents
Epilog

Friends meet Family

1.9K 70 1
Από Tora0707

The next morning came quickly. The two families met in the throne room. "So you really want to go back already?" Kai asked the two boys. „Yes, I'm sorry father but we promised to be back today for basketball training." Kagami said grinning at Aomine at the end. "You won't beat me no matter how much you train." Aomine told the red head while smirking. "Watch me." Kagami gave back, making the panther, laugh. Taiga just glared. "You can't beat me when we spar so shut up." He said. Making Aomine glare this time. "Basketball?" Ayumi asked. "Yeah, it's a sport on earth and no one can beat me at it." Aomine boasted. His parents smiled at him. "I already did it once. I'll do it again." Kagami pointed out. "That was just luck because you had your teammates help you. You never managed to beat me in a one on one." Kagami looked away pouting. "I will. Just you wait." The blue head smirked at that remark. "Maybe we could all go to earth together for one day so you can meet their friends." Tora suggested. "That's dangerous dear. We can't just all leave heaven like that." Hikari told her daughter. "It's just for one day, please. I want to show you that earth isn't so bad than you think. Some people are ok with what we are. Tai-Chan and Dai-kun's friends for example. They were shocked and surprised, but they're still their friends." The red haired tiger girl protested. "Fine One day. Not longer." Kai announced. "Thanks daddy. You're the best." Tora yelled. "Thanks dad." Taiga said. "Now let's go. We got no time to lose."

They went to earth, two royal guards following, just in case. When they got to the front of the gym, they saw their friends being surrounded by the wolves from the other day. "Argh, these fuckers again. I thought I taught them a lesson yesterday." Kagami growled. "Shadow Wolves? And you already encountered them yesterday?" Daichi asked. "Yeah, but Kagami gave them a good beating and they left with their tails between their legs." Aomine told them smirking. "They probably smelled, that we were no longer with them and went to get revenge by getting my friends." Kagami snarled. "Bastards" Aomine agreed. "Daiki! Please mind your language." His mother scolded him. "Sorry mom." Kagami snickered at that. It was great, he finally got to see them again. He just hoped that his memories will return as well. But now they gotta concentrate on saving their friends.

Meanwhilethe others were panicking, because the wolves got closer and closer. One ofthem went to jump at Momoi. She braced herself for the impact, but before she was about to close her eyes, she saw a giant panther ramming the wolf away. The blue cat positioned itself in front of Momi and snarled at the wolves keeping them away. It looked really pissed. "A... panther?" Momoi asked shocked. Then Kagami and the others came running towards them. "You all ok?" Tora asked. The yall nodded. "Good job." Kagami told the panther. Said creature turned back to human form, with his cat parts still there. "Dai-Chan?" Momi gasped. "Yo" was the cocky answer. Surprisingly the wolves turned human too and they looked really pale while staring at the tall tiger with the white ears in fear. "What are you doing here on earth?" the leader stuttered out. "I don't think that's any of your business Taku." Kai said. "Guards, take them back to heaven withyou. You know how to deal with them." He ordered. "Yes my king." Theyresponded.

Eyes snapped open at that, realizing why the wolves were so afraid. One of the guards threw a ball to the ground and a portal to the heavenly prison opened. They maneuvered the wolves inside and followed after them, the portal closing up.

"King?" Riko asked staring at said person with still wide eyes. "Guys, this is Kagami Kai, my father and the woman next to him is my mother Kagami Hikari." "It- It's nice to meet you sir, mam." Riko stuttered out. 'So that's Kagami's parents huh? His father is radiating power. It's amazing and overwhelming at the same time.'Everyone thought.

"Callme Kai everyone. It's bad enough that the guards address me this formally." He said shooting a glare at the blue haired man in armor next to him. "Sorry, can't help myself." Said person chuckled. "Anyways, this Baka is Aomine Daichi,my best man and leader of the royal guards. He's a strong fella which you don'twant to encounter in battle. Next to him is his wife Aomine Ayumi." "Yo, nice meeting ya." Daichi said. The others stared. 'Seems like they are Aomine's parents. His father looks really strong as well and he acts just like him. 'They sweat dropped at the last thought. 'Hopefully he's not the same stubbornidiot.'

Everyone greeted them and after everyone was introduced Kagami suggested a one on one with Aomine to which all of them agreed. They skipped yesterdays practice afterall. The two made their ears disappear and everyone walked towards the gym.

Momi went up to Aomine who was with his parents. "I'm glad you finally got to know them." She told him smiling. The boy smiled back, taking Momi by surprise. 'He looks really happy. It's been so long since he last smiled like that.' "So you're the young lady that found and helped Daiki." Ayumi said smiling. Momi nodded. "Thanks for taking care of him. I hope he wasn't too much trouble." "Ma, stop it, I wasn't." Aomine defended himself. Momi chuckled. "Are you sure Dai-Chan?" She asked teasingly. He huffed and looked away. "Daiki, if someone goes to the trouble of helping you, you have to be at least thankful." His mother scolded. Momi smiled again. "Don't worry Miss Aomine. He really wasn't too much trouble." "Oh call me Ayumi dear." She told her happily. "I will, thank you." "But really Daiki you have to be less rude sometimes. Otherwise you'll never get a mate." Daichi mocked him causing Aomine to look really embarrassed. "Stop it. Don't just say something like that." He shouted. They all laughed at his reaction.

When everyone was in the gym, the game started. Kagami got much better since the last time they played, but in the end he still lost by one point. They were both panting and sweating at the end and everyone was impressed at their play because it was always a sight to see does two going against each other. The parents of the two were in awe because of what they'd just witnessed. 'That's a really interesting sport. I'll have Taiga explain the rules to me sometime.' Kai thought.

When the day ended, everyone went to get some rest. The Yokai went back to heaven leaving only Kagami and Aomine on their own. They went out of the gym. Their ears twitching when they came in touch with the cool night air (Their ears reappeared after their game). They sat down on a wall besides the gym. No one spoke for a while. "I remembered last night. I had a dream and remembered everything about the past." Aomine told the red head in a quiet tone. Kagami looked at him in surprise. "Really? That's amazing Aomine." The tiger said.

"I-It's ok for you to call me by my first name, like you always did when we were kids." Aomine suddenly said. Taiga was taken aback at first, but then he smiled at his companion. "If it's fine with you Daiki. But then you'll call me Taiga again." He said. Aomine smiled back.

Then he began to talk again. "Do you still love me?" Taiga looked at him shocked. "Wh-What?" he stuttered flustered. Aomine chuckled. "I told you I remembered everything. We were just kids back then, but if I recall correctly, we Yokai can find our mate at a very young age." Kagami was bright red now. His face matching his hair. He looked down, not able to face the blue haired panther. Daiki lifted Taigas chin up with  two fingers to make him look at him. His blue eyes staring directly in his opposites red ones. Taiga was unable to resist that stare as he found himself drowning in those blue orbs. Aomine went closer to the tiger's face, their noses almost touching. "You're cute when you're flustered." He noted. Causing the red head to turn even redder. "I'm still waiting for your answer by the way. T-A-I-G-A." the red head tried to move back a bit, but his blue partner wouldn't let him. His other hand just went to Taigas back and brought him even closer, their noses now touching. Kagami couldn't resist his urge any longer. He gave up and closed the gap between them. Crashing his lips onto Daiki's. Said boy was taken by surprise but recovered rather quickly and returned the kiss. They broke apart for air, the red head now sitting on the others lap. Then Kagami began to lick Aomine's neck. "Wha-ngh, T-Taiga. W-What are you ngh, doing." The blue head moaned out. "I'm marking you as mine." Was the tigers replay before he bit down hard on the spot he'd just licked, breaking the skin and drawing blood. Daiki gasped as the redhaired boy began to lick and suck on the mark he'd just left. He kissed the exposed skin and sucked on a few other spots before he brough this hands up to hug the other boy. His head nuzzling against the others chest. Aomine put his head on top of Taigas and hugged him back. "I love you, Daiki."Kagami mumbled against Aomine. Sayed boy's eyes widened. Then he smiled warmly."I love you too, Taiga." He responded and felt the other smile against hischest. He hugged him even tighter.

Then he noticed the mark on Kagami's neck. The mating mark that meant, that no one could ever break them apart. Yokai mate for life after all. He looked at it closer. It was shaped like a lightning bolt decorated by a pattern that looked like panther fur. He traced the outer lines of it making Kagami look at him. "How does it look?" the red head asked and Daiki described it to him. "Yours's looks the same only with the fur pattern of a tiger." Taiga stated making Aomine smile again along with his now mate. "Now everyone knows you mine and no one can ever take you away from me." He said. "Yeah, I like that." Kagami agreed with his companion. "Let's go to mine for the night. It's getting cold." He suggested. The blue head agreed.

 So basically that's the last Chapter, but i decided to write an epilog, i hope you liked the story. Please leave your opinion in the commends.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
68.3K 1.8K 10
"The moon can't shine without the sun" This is gonna be my first Hinata x Tsukishima story😖 sorry in advance if it's bad but please leave me feed ba...
333K 7.9K 30
When Izuku gets hit by a quirk that turns him into a tiny child and only wants to be near Bakugo not trusting the rest of the class Bakugo must take...
599K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.