Posing As Mariah

Por AmethystHazelEyes

What if the "Songbird Supreme" had a twin? Find out what life is like for Mariah's unknown twin sister/stand... Más

Posing As Mariah - Teaser
Posing As Mariah - Characters
1: Watch It!
2: Mr T & Resentment
3: Sorting Schedules
4: Work, Work, Work
5: 'Mariah's' Photoshoot
6: He Knows

7: Planning

137 9 2
Por AmethystHazelEyes

*2 days later*

Since that incident, with Nick, our family has been a bit on edge to say the least. Mom had found out what happened and had called us while we were getting ready to go shop for the twins' birthday presents.

She was quite pissed, especially because I had threatened to shoot Nick in front of the kids. I told her it was a fake gun, but she weren't buying it...

Anyway, after the call, Mariah and I got going. To keep the paps from bothering us, we had scheduled a few shops to close so we could have a look in them without the hassle. We looked in all sorts of shops, as well as stopping by a card store to get birthday cards. We probably spent at least a thousand dollars, but we didn't care.

Neither Mariah and I could wait for the twins' birthday and, so, we wanted them to have the best day possible. Mariah was also thinking that Nick should come celebrate with us, despite what happened the other day. I had to agree, since he was still their father, and we both knew that Roc and Roe loved Nick just as much as they loved me and Mariah.

We browsed through 'Toys R Us'.

"Hey, B, why don't you look in the boys section for Roc and I will look in the girls section for Roe?" Mariah suggested.

"Yes!" I punched my fist in the air.

I rushed over to the boys toy section. As a child, I was never really interested in typical girls' toys. I loved playing with toy cars, diggers and GI Joe dolls. Mariah and I were and still are polar opposites when it comes to our interests - but we always played doll-house together with our barbies, ken and GI Joe dolls.

Going to the toy store was one of the best parts of our childhood. Since, when Mom and Dad got divorced, Me and Mariah always cherished those moments when Mom could afford to buy us toys for our birthdays. And, now we have our own money to buy ourselves and our babies as many toys we want, I always get so excited when we go shopping at the toy store.

For a while, I grabbed several action-figures and began playing with them, right in the middle of the aisle. I guessed Mariah was doing the same with the brand new Barbie, Disney Princess and Bratz dolls.

After three hours, we left, having purchased three things for each of the twins: Mariah got Roe a Princess Anna doll (to go with her Elsa doll), a kid's makeup kit (since she loves giving us makeovers) and a new bike, with some stabilisers. For Roc, I bought him a Star Wars action-figure, a matching Starship and I bought him a bike as well.

We also made a call to some clothing companies like Ralph Lauren Kids, requesting for them to make two new outfits for each of them: a casual, everyday outfit, and something formal for when we were going to meet Nick for their birthday dinner. We also decided to buy them watches, since they were getting so good at their Maths and we wanted them to start learning how to tell the time.

When we got back, I wanted so much to just have demkids here to open their presents right now, but I knew they couldn't just yet and Mariah would tell me off for ruining the surprise.

I know how much she doesn't like surprises either.

After taking half-an-hour to rest, I told Mariah to relax while I made some calls in search of getting extra security on the special day. I wanted my niece and nephew to have the most normal childhood possible and we didn't want the paps barging in and bothering us all. Especially Mr Moroccan; he hates when the paps take pictures of his Mom so much.

Plus, I would going out in public with Mariah herself. And there is no way I am gon' risk ourselves getting exposed on the big day!

And, yes, I know we've been keeping this under the radar for 15 years, but that's with good reason. As well as that, we've got two young kids to protect and look after, as well as Mariah and Nick's divorce to deal with. There's just so much going on, and we don't need the press getting to us.

Later on, we called Nick so we could talk to the kids. It made me so happy when I heard their little voices say 'hello' in excitement.

"Mommy! Auntie B!"

"Hi, you two!" I greeted, "I hope y'all are being good for us."

"Of course, they are, Bianca. Aren't you guys?" Mariah insisted.

"Yes, Mommy...Daddy's always nice to us anyways." Monroe answered.

"Yeah, Daddy's cool!" Moroccan agreed.

"Aww, thank you, kids!" I heard Nick coo.

I cleared my throat, "So...are we chopped liver, or something?"

"Mommy, what's liver?" Roe asked, which made us laugh.

"Liver is a meat, Roe-Roe. A lot of people eat it." Roc told her.

"That's right, Rocky! Good remembering!" Mariah praised him.

Roc giggled, "Thanks, Mommy."

"Aww, y'all are getting so smart everyday." I complimented.

It's the truth. It's really important, for Mariah and I, for demkids to have the best education possible. We're gonna send them to private school, in September, because we wanted them to still be sociable with kids their age, but also have some privacy for them. They would probably be at the top of their class either way.

"You're cool too, Mommy!" Roc told Mariah, "And you're cool too, Auntie B."

"Aww, thank you, Rocky!" Mariah and I responded in unison.

"Do y'all always have to copy each other?" Nick teased.

"You don't even know what being a twin is like, boy." I reminded him.

I turned and gave Mariah a smirk. She smirked back.

"And you're both really nice and pretty!" Roe added.

"Aww, thank you, Roe-Roe! And you're a very kind and beautiful girl!" Mariah told her.

"Thank you, Miss Monroe! You got your prettiness from Mommy, for sure." I added.

Mariah blushed in embarrassment. She's always been insecure of her appearance due to being bi-racial and stuff. I don't really focus too much on looking pretty. 

"Wait, am I not pretty?" Nick asked.

"No, Daddy, you're a boy!" Roe tutted.

We burst out laughing.

"Burn!" The both of us gawked.

"Sorry, Nick!" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, boys are not pretty, Daddy. Boys are handsome!" Roc corrected.

"Then you are a very handsome young man!" Nick stated.

"Yup!" Mariah and I agreed.

"Really?"

"Of course, silly! You're gonna be very handsome when you grow up!" Mariah promised him.

"Thank you, Mommy." Rocky mumbled. I could tell he was smiling from the other line. He's so cute.

"Mommy? BeeBee?" Roe called.

"Yes?" We responded.

"Is your daddy handsome?" She asked.

Okay, we haven't exactly told them that our dad is dead, and about our parents' divorce. I mean, how are you supposed to say that to two four-year-olds?

I gulped, as I tried to figure out how to tell them without them getting confused. Mariah looked a bit tense too.

But, instead, Nick filled them in, "Well...he is living all the way up in heaven!"

"Really?" The twins asked.

"Is he an angel?" Roe questioned.

"Of course he is, sweetheart." Mariah answered, "And, yes, grandpa was a very handsome man!"

"Yeah, we have pictures of him remember?" I reminded them.

"Oh yeah! They're on that wall with the ones when you and Mommy were little!" Roe remembered.

"That's it!" I replied.

We had to say 'goodbye' after that, since Nick was finishing their dinner. Speaking of dinner, it was about time we had some food too.

My stomach was growling.

"Woah!" Mariah giggled, "Looks like someone is hungry!"

"Girl, I'm starving!" I corrected.

"Actually, you'd only be starving if you were getting no food at all and had to travel miles to go get it." Mariah said, matter-of-factly.

I raised an eyebrow, pretending to be pissed, "I thought I was the shady one 'round here?"

"I'm not being shady; I'm just stating fact." Mariah pointed out, checking her nails.

"Yeah, whatever." I rasped, "How 'bout we go to MacDonald's?"

"B, you know my trainer be lecturing me when I eat fast-food." Mariah reminded me.

"Oh, come on, sis, you always suck up to everyone...please?"

I looked up at her and batted my eyelashes to persuade her. This is how I get my way with her all the time.

Mariah crossed her arms, "No, Bianca."

Internally, I sighed. No one understands how much I love fast-food. And, I know what you're thinking...

"Girl, I wouldn't be surprised if you're obese in five years!"

But, I still workout, I promise! Plus coffee boosts your metabolism!

"If you don't say 'yes', I'm moving out." I warned, smirking.

I felt bad saying it, but oh well.

"You wouldn't do that to me." Mariah said.

"I would - plus ain't James coming back for the twins' birthday?" I reminded her.

"B-"

"I'll get you a happy meal." I compromised.

"Yay!" She cheered, and we ran upstairs, to the shoe closet.

Once we got our shoes off, called Leo (Mariah's driver) to drive us there. It didn't take too long, seeing as the MacDonald's was only mile away - we were just too lazy to walk and we had been doing so much walking already. At the drive thru, I checked the menu to see what I wanted to order.

"Do you want a burger or nuggets with yours?" I asked Mariah.

"Cheese-burger." Mariah grinned.

I finally decided to just have a Big Mac, fries and a medium cola. I also bought ourselves two apple pies, (since MacDonald's apple pies are the best!).

Mariah looked a bit tense.

"You okay, sis?" I asked.

"Yeah, but...who's gonna order?" She questioned, nervously.

"I'll order, don't worry." I told her. I then had an awesome idea, leading me to smirk to myself.

"B, what are you gonna do?"

"What? Nothing?"

Mariah narrowed her eyes at me.

"I'm ser-"

"Hello, welcome to MacDonald's, what would you like to order?"

I cleared my throat and began doing my 'Mariah voice', "Yes, can we have a Happy Meal with a cheeseburger, fries and some water, a Big Mac with fries and a medium cola, as well as two of your delicious apple pies?"

Mariah's eyebrows arose.

I tried my best to stifle my laugh, as the cashier was going over our order. I could tell Mariah was annoyed at me now, but I couldn't resist!

I talked in the same way for the entire thing and, after we got our food, Leo and I couldn't stop laughing. Meanwhile, Mariah was sitting, eating her fries in a diva strop. Her face was priceless. She dipped each of her fries into her little packet of ketchup and sipped ever so slowly on her coke. I took two chips at a time, dipping each in the ketchup and I chowed down on my Big Mac.

When we got home, Mariah was still a little pissed but, other than that, it had been a exciting and productive day today.

Helllooooo! Sorry for not updating for 2/3 months; most of you will know what I'm like when it comes to thinking of what to write after a dramatic event happens! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I can't wait to start writing up the next one, which will be the twins' birthday. If you want to, comment and vote and thanks for reading!

And, yes, that's me using a snapchat filter that made me look like Bianca. Here's a more accurate black-and-white picture of me:-

Anyway, tune in to the next chapter of 'Posing As Mariah', where Mariah, Nick and Bianca celebrate Roc and Roe's 5th birthday and a mystery guest will be making their appearance!

Elise x

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.2K 367 10
another one, thank you 💋!
243K 2.3K 32
What if Hope has a twin sister but was more like her dad then her mom but was the forgot and neglected sister of the family. This her story and the s...
26K 545 43
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?
81.7K 1.4K 18
What if Clary had a twin? What is she was Calmer than her sister? What happens when they hit 18? What if she catches the eyes of Alec Lightwood and M...