❝𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏.❞...

By CTRLGUKS

↳ an IM JAEBUM fanfic. "this is... not a good idea." "you're probably right... but darling, you make it so d... More

motsi
piri
tatu
china
tanhatu
nomwe
sere
pfumbamwe
gumi
gumi neimwe
gumi nembiri
gumi netanu
gumi neina
gumi neshanu
gumi nenhanhatu
gumi nenomwe
gumi nesere
gumi nepfumbamwe
makumi maviri/neimwe
makumi maviri nembiri
makumi maviri nenhatu
makumi maviri neina
makumi maviri neshanu
makumi maviri nenhanhatu
makumi maviri nenomwe
makumi maviri nesere
makumi maviri nepfumbamwe
makumi matatu/neimwe
makumi matatu nembiri
makumi matatu nenhatu
makumi matatu neina
makumi matatu neshanu
makumi matatu nenhanhatu
makumi matatu nenomwe
makumi matatu nesere
makumi matatu nepfumbamwe
makumi mana
makumi mana neimwe
makumi mana nembiri
makumi mana nenhatu
makumi mana neina
makumi mana neshanu
makumi mana nenhanhatu/nenomwe
makumi mana nesere
makumi mana nepfumbamwe
makumi mashanu
makumi mashanu neimwe
makumi mashanu nembiri
makumi mashanu nenhatu
makumi mashanu neina
makumi mashanu neshanu
makumi mashanu nenhanhatu
makumi mashanu nenomwe
makumi mashanu nesere
makumi mashanu nepfumbamwe
makumi matanhatu
makumi matanhatu neimwe
makumi matanhatu nembiri
Kusvikira Taparadzaniswa Nerufu

shanu

4.1K 244 73
By CTRLGUKS

HUTA |
NERVOUS

JAEBUM STOOD tall at his door. Everything about his confident posture screamed menacing but the smiles and the winks and the friendly greetings he offered to his incoming class begged to differ.

The man's trademark smile faltered as he had welcomed everyone to the lesson but Amina.

Did he scare her yesterday? Surely she didn't have the mind to take his intentions further than he implemented so soon. Right?

As the last pupil entered his room, he closed the door and called Jackson away from his rowdy friends.

"Have you any idea where Amina is? You are closest to her, to my knowledge," he asked in a hushed tone.

Jackson raised a brow and was tempted to look him up and down because of his strong concern (as to why a teacher seemed so invested in his best friend) but he didn't. "She went to Mr Greg and he let her do library duty because she got a little upset with me in English Lit this morning."

Ah, yes, Jaebum read it before, she was mild tempered. Nothing dangerous, just easily bothered.

"If she's on library duty and she's not able to come get work from her teachers, does that mean she's been made quite upset?"

"It doesn't matter to you because a teacher's job is to teach the students present, not ask personal questions about those they don't know," Jackson spat rather loudly. Too loudly.

The younger boy paused in realization of what he just did.

The class was staring at Jaebum now and the teacher couldn't have that.

"All right," he nodded to Jackson as he ran his slender fingers through his raven hair and smiled quickly at his class. "Okay guys, we're doing textbook work thanks to your class clown so sit back and enjoy working through pages 346 to 360."

"You've got to be kidding—" Jackson spoke up as the class muttered in confusion. Mr Im never jumped straight into textbook work according to those whom were in his classes the previous year.

"Let me just stop you there, Mr Wang," Jaebum interrupted. "And anything not done today must be completed by tomorrow's lesson. Use the online code on the inner page of the books to access the pages online if necessary."

"What the hell—"

"You know what? Scratch my previous, previous task. Sit back and enjoy working through pages 346 to 380. Homework still applies, go on."

"Sir—"

The room erupted in groans of protest against Jackson's tongue.

"Jackson, for the love of God, just shut up!" a friend of Jackson's, Valentino, cried in despair.

Jackson glared at Mr Im (whom was was donning a smirk as he sipped from his coffee mug) before slinking back into his seat at the back in silent frustration and defeat.

Jaebum ticked and crossed just as he had been doing before his class came in but every time his eyes fell upon the empty seat in front of Jackson, he thought of the absent girl and chewed on his pen. Something he never did.

God, she made him nervous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 760 49
All of Youngjae's life, he has always felt out of place and didn't know why. One day when he was out with his older brother, coming home from school...
26K 659 15
A Short Story- After failure with his English studies, the youngest of BTS turns to you, an English teacher for help. While teaching Jungkook the lan...
17.7K 1.3K 35
COMPLETED In which two boys with totally different backgrounds met and their life changed afterward. How they helped each other. Being each other hal...
31.2K 2K 35
[COMPLETED] Misfortune. Sadness. Anger. Pain. All these words was associated to their young lives but as they try to move forward, when meeting each...