King Of Ice (Victuuri)

Von hopebaegel

King AU. Victor always had a passion for ice skating, he was one of the best in his kingdom. When his parents... Mehr

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 1

3.7K 135 46
Von hopebaegel

Victor

With my tongue sticking out of my mouth I jumped.

"Yes nailed it!" I yelled.

The blades maked contact with the ice, a satisfying sound.

"Victor!" The sound of my mother's voice echoed trough the rink.

My legs stopped moving, blades softly sliding over the ice in the direction of my mother.

"Hello mother, what brings you to the rink?" I asked her.

"Your father wants to talk to you Victor." She said. She was shivering. "Also, isn't this weather in here too cold for you?"

I chuckled, "don't worry mother, if you're not moving it is certainly cold."

Mother nodded. "Then I expect you to show up in at least twenty minutes." With that she leaved the rink.

I also got quickly off the ice and wiped the sweat off my forhead.

I changed my training clothes into my daily clothes.

I ran from the rink to the castle, what was at least five minutes running straight. My parents didn't want to have a skating rink in home. So I needed to use the one in the town.

I didn't really care, it is always nice to meet new people. Although they don't treat me like the others, always saying your highness and shit.

I also want to live like the others, when people don't even know me. Don't know who I really am.

I entered the throne room, running outta stamina. I breathed in and out and before standing for the throne I tried my best to not let my exhaustion show.

"Victor." He said.

I looked him straight in the eyes.

The man who gave me this name, this awful life.

"Hello, father." I said, bowing.

"You are exactly on time, as expected." He said.

I stayed silent.

"But that's not what I need to talk about." He started, walking towards me.

"We need you to quit figureskating."

Silence......

Badump....badump.....

Badump.....

"W-what?"

My heart couldn't stop beating fast, I was too shocked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

My father squinted his eyes a little. "Exactly as I say. You need to quit."

He was so calm, so organized.

"Why..... Why should I?" I muttered.

"You need to focus on becoming a good king. You have no time for hobbies." He spat.

My eyesight became blurry. I quickly wiped the tears away, he didn't need to see those.

"And if I don't want to?" I said. I looked my father straight in the eyes.

"There are going to be more awful consequences."

"Fine, I'm not doing it again."

What I mean, you are not going to see me doing it again.

"You are excused." His last words were and I barged out of the throne room.

Without thinking I stormed into my own room and let myself fall on the bed. There weren't tears coming at all.

"I am not going to give up yet." I whispered.

"Goodnight, Victor." My mom said and kissed me upon my head.

"Goodnight." I said, and leaved to my room.

Within my room I locked the door, grabbed my blades and costume from the closet and opened the window.

It wasn't a very pleasant sight from the third floor.

The blankets who I knotted today were throwed out of the window, I knotted it to the pillar in the middle of my room and tested it if it wasn't going to fall of quickly.

So I carefully climbed down, I almost slit away but I found my balance again. My heart bumped but I kept on sliding down.

I was relieved when my foot touched the ground. I quickly hid behind bushes and looked for the guards.

If it was true, there was one guard on post. A guard and also a friend of mine.

I got outta the bushes and walked to the gate. Spotting him in his shining armor. "Hello Chris." I greeted.

Chris turned around and a smile crept on his face. "Hello Victor, you're going out again?" He asked looking at my bag.

With my finger on my lips I made a 'ssssh' sound. "I'm actually going to skate, I hope you will not say anything."

Chris chuckled. "Yeah sure, sire." He teased.

I rolled my eyes and waved him goodbye as I walked in the direction of the rink.

Slowly it became darker and darker, and when I finally came there the sky was pitch black, without a star shining in it. It was sad.

I entered the building, and got greeted by a girl with red hair. I could call her Yu-chan.

"Hello Victor!" She happily greeted me.

I waved back and walked to her.

"Hello, Yu-chan. Is the rink free?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "There is one other person skating."

My mouth formed an 'o' but nodded.

"Then I have to do it with them." I smiled making her blush a little.

She was the only one in the rink not calling me your highness or whatever. She knew I didn't like it.

So I entered the locker room and put on my clothes and blades.

As I entered the rink, I saw a boy with black hair skating. Making a flip but fell. He had the good rotation. He stood up again and wiped his sweat away.

He turned to me as our eyes made contact.

He had beautiful eyes.

"Oh hello, I didn't expect someone to come." He said.

"I didn't had an appointment so yeah." I muttered.

He skates towards me and stopped right before the foothold.

"My name's Katsuki Yuuri." He said and offered his hand. I took the offer and shook his hand. "Victor Nikiforov."

"So, are you always skating here? I have never seen you." He said.

"Yeah, I come here often, but I have a lot of... Ehm.... work to do." I nervously chuckled.

"Ah, that must be hard to have a hobby in between. I have the same." He smiled.

Doesn't he know... who I am?

There was a silence.

I coughed. "Maybe we just could skate, I came here to skate after all."

"Ah, yeah sure."

I removed my protections from my blades and stepped carefully on the ice. The sound of blades making contact made me smile.

I love this and my parents are not going to stop me.

"You're a really good skater Victor!" Yuuri smiled.

He was cute.

"You are also not bad yourself." I said.

He chuckled and looked at the ground. He was nervously playing with his hands. "V-victor?" He called and looked me in the eye again.

We stood on the ice and he is smaller than me, so I needed to look down.

"Yes."

"C-could you teach me, how to get better?"

My eyes widen, and a blush appeared on my face. He was so full of hope. My heart was beating real fast. Why? I did not know.

My lips curled up. "I will."

His eyes sparkled and a smile made its place.

"Can you come tomorrow? Same time?"

Before I could think I already nodded.

"Cool, I-I see you tomorrow then." He said. A slight red blush formed on his cheeks.

"See you tomorrow."

We got off the ice and I quickly changed clothes. I waved Yuuri goodbye and walked out of the building.

The cold wind blew in my face and I thought it felt amazing.

My chest was hurting and my head felt light. Slowly I let myself fall into the breeze, letting me show me its  way home.

It didn't feel like home at all.

It was an imprisonment of my life. Always doing my tasks but not getting anything back.

But I have decided to not hold back on my hobbies.

And on Yuuri.

Authors note: bc I'm behind my Komahina obsession actually Victuuri trash ;-;

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
471K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake love Von :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...