The Boy Next Door | Grayson D...

dolans40u द्वारा

"Anna, will you promise to be my girlfriend when we're sixteen?" (1st book) अधिक

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Second book
Grammar
Just so you know
2nd book!!
Looking for something new to read?

Twenty two

11.7K 217 336
dolans40u द्वारा

Both of our families were having dinner tonight at Grayson's house. I guess it's my house too. I guess I'll just refer to it as my home now.

I looked through my closet for something to wear. I saw a nice white blouse and a pair of light blue ripped jeans.

I put that on and put on my light brown sandals. I straightened my hair and fixed my makeup.

Grayson was upstairs helping his mom cook. His dad was outside with my dad talking about work. My mom was cleaning her house. Ethan and drew were watching a football game upstairs. Sierra and Cameron were at the store.

I finished with applying a light pink matte lip stick and turned my bedroom light off.

I walked up the stairs to the kitchen. I see Grayson reading the back of a food box.

"Having trouble there?" I ask. He looks over at me and chuckles. "I suck at reading", he says.

"I know". I walk over to him and look at the box with him. "Read it to me", I say. "Ann, I'm not a kinderg-"

"Just read it", I say. He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Turn t..te...ten.. no. Turn the av- ov- oven", he says. "Okay okay, I'll read it", I say taking the box away from him.

---

I sat next to Grayson at the dinner table. Everyone was at the table.
Ethan, Drew, Sierra, Cameron, my mom, my dad, Lisa, and Sean.

The sounds of silverware hits and scrapes against the white plates.

There's awkward silence here and there. I'm not surprised. Me being pregnant with my families best friends son is quite shocking.

"Daddy, can you pass me the salt?" Ethan asks looking at Grayson.

"What did you just call me?" Sean asks. "Oh, sorry, dad. I was actually talking to g-" I kick his leg making him stop talking.

Lisa massages her temples. "Ethan stop", she says. Cameron and Sierra give Grayson a weird look while Drew and Ethan chuckle.

Grayson rolls his eyes. "You call grayson daddy?" My dad asks.

Ethan Dolan I swear I will kill you

"Oh, no sir. You see, that's annas nick name for him", he says. I drop my fork on my plate and leave the table.

I open the basement door and walk down the stairs.

Grayson's POV

I death stare Ethan in shock. I mouth "what the fuck is wrong with you!"

"Ethan go upstairs", my mom says firmly. He sighs. "No, how about he goes to apologize", Abby says. "No, this is unacceptable. Her calling you daddy? No. Hell no!" Joe yells.

I continue eating as everyone argues.

Damn, this isn't gonna work.

"It's not my fault they're so fucking loud", Ethan mutters. "This is why I don't get any sleep every single night", he adds.

No one speaks. I look up from my plate and see everyone staring at me. "What?" I say dropping my silverware onto my plate.

I didn't feel like talking anymore about this right now. I scootch my chair back and stand up. I walk away and head downstairs.

Anna's POV

I was so done with everyone's bullshit.

I sat on the bed with my laptop working on school work. Since Grayson and I decided to not attend public school, we're now doing online school.

I read the article that's displayed on the screen and hear someone walking down the stairs.

The bedroom door opens. It's just him.

He looks at me and has an irritated look. He closes the door. "I hate them", he mumbles walking to the bathroom.

That's not true. Deep down I know he loves them. They're just not saying the things he wants to hear.

I see standing in front of the bathroom mirror just staring at himself. His forehead vein is noticeable.

I turn my head back to the screen.

Shatter

I jump and look over to the bathroom and see that Grayson threw a glass cup at the ground. "Grayson!" I say getting off the bed.

"This is bullshit Anna", he says. I walk to the door way of the bathroom. Glass was all over the floor. He stood there with his hands on the counter.

His eyes were dark hazel. I'm not sure if I should touch him or not. Should I help him or talk to him?

He looks over at me. "This is your fault".

The words he spoke made my eyes sting. "You nasty whore", he mutters.

He pushes me aside from the door and storms out of the bedroom. I'm now scarred from his words.

I stood there speechless. I was scared. Scared of him. Scared of having this baby.

---

Grayson's POV

I left the house and drove away. I was so angry. Nothing was going my way. Nothing.

Everyone said they would support us. Now they're offending us. I've never been this mad.

I drove to the woods anna and I ran through to get to an open plain. We stared at the stars that night.

I parked my car and entered the dark woods. The sounds of my footsteps stepping on sticks and leaves were heard.

I could hear the sound of crickets. I look up and see stars. I needed a better view.

I make it into the large open plain. I find the spot anna and I laid at. I sit down and look up.

I was lost and confused. No one was helping me. But there actually was one person... anna. She did nothing wrong.

"Oh my god", I say. "I called her a whore", I say breathlessly.

Why did I call her that!! I had no reason to. And I left her. That's the worst part.

Anna's POV

It's been two hours since grayson had left. My family had left to go back home. Everyone else went off to sleep.

I dried my hair from the shower I took. I looked through a pile of clothes and find my favorite shirt of Grayson's.

It's a long sleeved pink shirt.

It's big on me, which I enjoyed. I put it on and slide on a pair of my panties.

I get underneath the bed sheets and rest my eyes. I was still crying. My eyes were tired. I needed to sleep.

Step step step

I hear someone walking down the carpet stairs. The door opens slowly and I feel quiet warm tears slide down my cheeks already knowing it's the man who called me a 'nasty whore'.

I open my eyes slightly and see grayson. He doesn't look over at me once. The closes slowly. He slowly pulls his shirt off over his head.

He looks at his shirt and brings it over to his laundry basket. His back is faced towards me. It's like as if I'm not even here.

He takes off his belt and puts it away. I hear his zipper go down. He takes him jeans and takes them off.

I lay on my side and close my eyes. I hold in my tears. I feel him getting under the covers. My back faced him.

A big muscular arm gently wraps around me. He lays aside me. I feel him kiss my shoulder.

"I'm so, so, sorry", he whispers.

I roll myself onto my back and look at him. He takes his thumb and wipes my tears, that were still on my cheeks, away.

"You call me a nasty whore and come back home and expect everything to be fine?"

He shakes his head. "You have every right to be mad at me. I'm mad at myself. What I said was a lie, Anna. I love you. And I mean it truly. I was just mad. I didn't know what else to do", he says.

Maybe he's telling the truth.

I stare into his eyes. No more tears shed. "I don't expect you to forgive me now. I just want you to understand that you aren't a nasty whore and this isn't your fault. I love you, so much. Now I just can't stop thinking about what I said", he says as his eyes water.

"I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what to say either. All I've been feeling is anger and stress. When I see you, it just all fades away. But sometimes I don't know what to do with my anger", he says.

You don't say...

"I want you to know that I'll be here for you. Every morning, day, and night. I'm not going to leave you. I love you way too much", a few tears fall from his eyes as he speaks.

"G-gray", I say as I cry. I wrap my arms around him and bury my head into his chest. He holds me in his arms tightly.

We lay there together silently. He stopped crying, but I calmed down a little later as he comforted me.

I felt my eyelids close slightly. Soon, I was asleep.

---

Ethan's POV

It was around midnight, and I was sitting in the family room in the dark. Thinking about what I said to Anna, how it made her feel.

I wouldn't expect her to forgive me. I'm probably a disappointment to my family sometimes.

The house was silent the whole night after dinner. What Anna and Grayson did was none of my business. I should've just kept my mouth shut.

Anna's POV

I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. I gently took Grayson's arms off of me. I slid out of bed. I heard Grayson's snores as I walked out of the bedroom.

I quietly walked upstairs and into the kitchen. I turn on the light. "Holy shit!" I jump as I see Ethan sitting on a stool.

"Sorry", he says. I walk over to the counter. "Why are you up?" I ask. "Can't sleep."
"Well, that makes two of us then" I say.

He scratches his head and looks down at his hands. Playing with each of his fingers tells me he wants to say something.

"I'm really sorry about how I acted tonight", he says. "I shouldn't have said that to you."

"It's alright. I had worse things happen tonight than that", I say. "Like what?"

"Doesn't matter now", I shrug. "Yes it does".

I look at him and sigh. Wondering if I should just tell him, but I shouldn't tell him that it was Grayson.

"How would you feel if someone called you a nasty whore?"
He chuckles. "I wouldn't mind. Names can't hurt you. Only sticks and stones can. Who ever tells you that shouldn't be talking at all when they're the actual nasty whore", he says.

I nod looking down at the table. "Anna I know who you're talking about", he says. My eyes widen as I look back up at him. "Don't say a word Ethan. And it was a mistake. He... was just angry", I say.

"I know. He's always said those things when he gets really frustrated or pissed off when things aren't going his way."

For once, I actually believed that he right.

"Hey, don't let it bother you anymore. I should get some sleep. So should you", he says getting up from the stool.

"Thank you. Oh, and goodnight", I say as he walks away. He turns back and smiles. "Goodnight."

---

I open my eyes and see that I'm laying on my stomach. Grayson is to my left, laying on his back. He was still asleep.

I take my hand and place it on his chest. I rub him gently.

I hear a deep breath from him. His eyes open slowly. He blinks a few time and looks over at me. He weakly smiles and rubs his eyes.

I move myself over and lay on top of him. I kiss his chest and chin. He places his hands on my back and rubs it up and down.

"Goodmorning beautiful", he mutters. I blush and kiss his cheek.

"Grayson", I whisper. "You don't have to whisper. We're alone in the basement. We have our own bedroom together you know", he says.

I hush him and feel his cheek with my palms.
"I love you", I whisper. He stares into my eyes. "I didn't say it back to you last night, but I'm saying it now".

His mouth opens slightly, wanting to speak but he can't. He rolls me over onto my back and lays on top of me. "I love you too", he whispers into my ear. He kisses my neck making me giggle.

"Gr-gray", I say as he starts to get rough when kissing my neck. He stops and looks at me waiting for me to talk.

I need to live life before I'm a mother in 9 months. I need to be carefree before I'm fat and weak.

"Take those boxers off."

Authors note//

Dayum Anna!
She needs holy water tbh. She's finally being kinky ;)

Thank you all so very very very much for all the lovely comments. It's truly means so so so much❤️❤️

They uploaded today and I was literally so dead. I was laughing my ass off😂😂😂😂

I can't believe the twins will be 17 in two months! They're getting old.

I was reading some of the Instagram comments they get on their pics and DAYUM these fangirls are thirsty af. Like literally chill your tits!

Anyways😂 have a great day guys!

Peace✌🏼️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

100K 1.8K 26
I'm sorry if this book is a little rough it was my first book and there's a lot of spelling errors You have been warned ranked #30 in dolantwins °EDI...
23.3K 123 47
This is only Dolan Twins Imagines Requests are now closed (after completion) Many genres and scenarios will occur in the imagines and there will be...
1M 19K 190
"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️
22.8K 523 25
[completed] Can we start over again? And do it right this time? -𓅓- Warning: This is my first book lmao