Tales of a B&B Host

Bởi MrChris89

TRUE STORIES FROM A BED & BREAKFAST HOST. I grew up in a B&B since the age of 4, after 20 plus years of havin... Xem Thêm

Authors Note
Taste of Mumbai
Chaussettes Rouges
The Graduate
Friends of Friends
My First Guests
That is not my dog!
True Romance
Late night phone calls
Kinky Boots
Brighton Belles
Milk & More
Lottery Winners
Keys in the Bathroom door
Origami Lessons
Casino Royal
You can leave your hat on!
Healthy Appetites
The Early Days...
Wodka
Raking & Entering
Here Today, Gum Tomorrow
The Proposition
Coffin from Brest
Blue Shirt
Star Connections
Oranges and Lemons
Have you got everything...?
Girls, girls, girls
From Russia With Love
The Moscow Debutantes

Franke

71 10 12
Bởi MrChris89

Frank came into our lives in September 1995, speaking very little English, he arrived with a passion to learn, as he needed to pass his English exams so he could become a Tennis Umpire. It was something he had wanted to do for a long time.

He was aged 20 and he very much reminded me of one of the Beatles, good looking, dark eyed and hair to match and when he smiled his entire face lit up.

His first job was serving coffee at a fancy restaurant in London, he would work till late and had to get the night bus back. One night he came in and sat down at the table with me and Pat (the handyman), giving a big sigh.

After a bit of prompting he opened up, relaying how his boss had shouted at him, calling him lots of rude words, some of which Pat and I had to explain to him.

I asked him who this chef was, turns out he was a young chef who had just been awarded a Michelin star, and was extremely fond of 'F-words'!

Frank came back to stay with us several years after and we had much fun catching up with each other's news. I took great pleasure in seeing him on Centre Court umpiring one of the semi-finals at Wimbledon in 2014.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

772 0 33
I didn't want to be without her... Her beautiful face, infectious smile, her long, lean body, and the way she made me feel. But as time passed, and i...
586 6 53
This is going to be like a journal for me, and you'll get to read all my thoughts feelings, and anything I want to share about my life. I'll tell yo...
56 32 42
N/B God Centric Journaling my path home to myself, Navigating through the highs and the lows, Living each day as it comes, Being grateful, Being ver...
An Outlet Bởi PFD

Phi Hư Cấu

1K 5 100
This piece of writing is mostly for myself. I want this to act as my journal. I've always tried to see life from others' perspective. I think it's ti...