The Predator

נכתב על ידי Darkest_Rose

The wrong place and the wrong time, that's what happened to me. One moment is all it took to change my life... עוד

The Predator
What am I ?
Curse
First taste
Whispering
Confidence
New born
Goodbye to the old me
Unusual
Powers and Beloved?
The predator has taken over
Using my gift
Her beloved
Completing the change
No love, no guilt, no remorse and no fear!
Hunting
Preparing to leave
Tested
Royals and Beloved
Training with Marcus
You mean nothing to me
What he does to me
Talking to the king
Bringing out her Seducer
Finding a mate
The royals pet
James and Damien
Time to chose love or darkness
Protector
Stronger
It was over before it started
Ruby
Death wish
Protecting Ruby
The End

Damien

99.4K 3.4K 268
נכתב על ידי Darkest_Rose

Chapter 21

Damien POV

We hit the ground hard, chasing that moron Evan, he has exposed us again, forcing us to clean up his mess. But I can't lie, I crave the adredaline of a good chase. The rest of our team isn't far behind me. I pushed myself harder to catch up to him. As I got closer, I caught a scent that literally made me hard. I slowed down the closer I got to it til I fully stopped. The others done the exact same. We all took a few steps closer to the opening. In the opening stood the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. I couldnt pull my eyes away from her. I could feel a strong pull towards her. I could smell the lust pour out in waves from the others. Her scent alone is tugging at feelings I have long ago lost when I gave myself over to the dark side. I didn't want to feel anything every again, I felt my beloved die before I ever got to lay eyes on her. I came back from my thought when I heard Evan speak. I looked in front of me to see him being held in the air. I looked again at her, she has given over to the dark side completely, I can see it. She oozes danger, power and a raw mind blowing sex appeal. She is perfect, with long thick blonde wavy hair, green eyes that you just want to get lost in. Her lips are ruby red and full. Her body is something else altogether, its perfection, there is so much I could do to her, this is the first time in years I have felt lust this strong towards someone.

                              I pulled myself back to what is happening in front of me when I heard her call Evan her master. There is no way her change wasnt painful, Evan likes to torture the ones he feeds from but to change someone a first for him he has never done that. I watched her as she held him in place. With one look, Evan is screaming in pain, how the fuck can she do that, she isn't even touching him. We all stood there watching as our leader moved closer to her. I couldnt concentrate on what she is saying, I could only look at the way her lips moved and how good they would feel on my body. I snapped out of it when I heard Evan screaming. She has three powers, I have never seen another vampire who is pyrokinetic, that is rare. I watched mesmerized as she wrapped her flames around him, slowly burning him. I could hear the others gasp, we have never seen another vampire with this many powers and never a female. She smirked at him, before she pulled her flames and energy back before she dropped him to the floor. She is hardly going to let him escape. I saw her look at the commander before she turned back to Evan. She didn't do anything but look at him. His body started to convulse and he fell lifeless to the floor. I saw our leader walk over to see if he is alive. I have never heard or seen anyone display a power like this. We all moved closer as the commander spoke to her.

"She is fucking hot, have you ever seen anyone to have an effect on all of us like she has" Rhys said.

"I am praying he is asking her to join the guard, can you imagine seeing her every day, it would make getting up a hell of alot easier" Mark said.

We all turned to face them again, we all took a deep breath when the commander threw a dagger at her full force, but we were even more shocked when it bounced off her.

"What the fuck" Rhys said.

None of us answered, we just watched to see what is going to happen next. She didn't attack him or him her, he was testing out another power. She looked towards us and I looked away. I can't look at her without wanting to go over to her and have my way with her in every position I can think of. I listened into some of their conversation, her name is Lexi and she is coming with us. Fucking hell, this is going to be torture. I heard the commander ask who wants to escort Lexi home and back to us. I leaned against a tree and watched the others fall over themselves to escort her and then watched them sulk as Jackson said he would take her. We all watched the lucky bastard follow her as they left.

"Lucky bastard gets to go home with her and bring her back to us" Mark said.

"He isn't lucky, can you imagine trying to hold yourself back the whole time you are with her, its going to take a hell of a lot for him not to jump her" I said.

"Good point, she wouldn't have been safe with one of us, but fucking hell she is hot and her been that powerful, just makes her so much hotter, at least she is coming, I can't see the royal letting her leave once they see her powers" Mark said.

"I have never seen anything like her, the royals dont even have more than one power, she is definitely a seducer aswell but she doesn't even need that power because she is gorgeous, anyway, we better head back" I said.

The whole way back, I couldnt get her out of my head, she is only a newborn, she is going to meet her beloved soon. That still didn't make me stop thinking about what it would be like to taste her lips and take her everywhere and anywhere I can. We got back to the training ground after hours of driving, we walked into the training facilities and updated the commander on how things went. The others told him about Lexi and what she can do. After an hour they arrived. She walked in wearing a tank top, a short jacket and sweatpants. She even made them look hot. I tore my eyes away from her and looked away. The only time I looked at her was when she was put against Nathan to fight. He didn't make a move, he used his kinetic power thinking because she is a newborn she won't have one, she is the first one in over a century to be gifted with powers. I tried to keep my snigger in when she turned Nathan's energy against him and slammed him into the wall. He attacked full on but he got his ass handed to him. He had to make a comment about her been in pain before he will stop. This time the others did snigger. We all looked as Nathan as he fell to the floor screaming, totally beaten. Moron. We all know what is coming next, she is meeting the royals.

"Right guys, we need to get a room ready for her and bring her car to the house along with her belongings" Jackson said. In the space of a couple of seconds the boys had disappeared. Pity they wouldn't move this quick for training.

I followed the others, oh fuck her room is in the house I live in, she is only a door away. I won't be sleeping knowing she is that close. By the time I walked into the house everything was done and we headed to the games room. I could smell her scent and so could the others before we saw her. She thanked the boys and left with the commander.

"I can't believe she is going to be living with us, we get to see her everyday" Rhys said looking love sick.

That night, I barely got any sleep, her scent was pulling at me, making me want to go to her. Around five, I gave up on sleep and got up. I opened my door to find Marcus sneaking up the stairs.

"What are you up to" I asked.

"Waking up sleeping beauty for training" he said smiling.

This I have to watch. He opened her door a started to sneak in, he ripped the covers off her, he stopped in his tracks once he saw what she is wearing, hell I am fighting myself not to get closer. Marcus tried to move forward but it was like he hit a wall. She made a shield. Time to move incase she see's me. A few minutes later Marcus came down shaking his head.

"Fucking hell, she has some body, did you see what she was wearing, thank god she put the shield up, I wouldn't of been able to stop myself" Marcus said as all the others looked at him with envy for seeing her like that.

"I saw her, I had to move myself or there would have been two of us being held back by her shield" I said.

We all stopped talking when she walked in. I could see Marcus trying to fight the pull. She is well able to give as good as she gets. I watched them leave for her training with Marcus.

Rhys and Mark looked at each other,

"We are so going to watch her fight Marcus, hopefully he doesn't take it to hard on her and put her out of action for awhile before she even gets started with her guard training" Rhys said.

I never thought about that, he could do some serious damage to her.

"I'm going aswell" I said.

We all sat out on the training field waiting for them to come. I could hear them talking as they walked over. I looked around the corner to see Marcus stopped in his tracks, what ever she said has completely shocked him. I may find out later. When they arrived on the field Marcus started straight away, she must have impressed him during her training inside. We all sat watching as they matched each other blow for blow. The others winced when Marcus connected a solid punch into her ribs.

"Fuck, her ribs have to be shattered after that blow" Mark said.

I looked towards them and spotted the king coming to watch along with Amelia and Kyle. I turned my attention back to the fight. She is still fighting, there is no way she could continue fighting if her ribs are shattered. She is stronger than we all thought. They are fairly even, Marcus only landed three blows more than her. I can't believe how long she has lasted against him. They looked at each other and stopped fighting. Marcus dropped to the ground first followed by Lexi. Looks like my cousin has finally found a fighting partner who can last more than a couple of minutes. I watched the king move to talk to them. But what caught my attention is the way Kyle is looking at her, with adoration and love, not lust. What the fuck is he at, he has his beloved already. I watched the king speak to her.

         I heard him calling my name and walked forward. I watched her as I moved towards her, I am trying to fight the lust that I know my eyes are showing, but it is hard to fight it when I can see lust in her eyes too. Lust is one of the strongest emotions other than rage and fury that you feel when you have accepted the darkness.

                        Its looks like I'm testing her kinetic power with my own, mine is one of the strongest because of my royal blood. I watched as she walked two hundred metres away. Amelia seems fond of her already, I can tell from her eyes. What Amelia doesn't understand is that when you accept the darkness, your not going to have the emotions to really invest in a friendship, she might seem at times that she has some, but I know better than anyone, you can put a front on but inside your dead, void of the normal emotions. Kyle watched her but she didn't even look at him.

            I built up my energy and looked at Lexi, I know the king doesn't want me to take it easy and I doubt Lexi does either. I can tell she doesn't want to be treated like she is fragile, she wants to show how strong she is, she must have a bad past. I reached the full amount of energy that should send her flying back a thousand metres or more. I sent it towards her and watched as it hit her hard. But it barely moved her, it just caused her to take a couple of steps back. But what is mental is that she is holding onto my energy, I felt her pull some of her own energy along with mine. She sent it towards me almost winding me from the impact. I dug my feet into the ground and lowered my body to fight the full effect of it. I couldnt help but look impressed, she is one strong girl. We all watched her mesmerized when she showed her pyrokinetic powers. I watched as they swirled above her head before she pulled them back.

I dont know why I volunteered for her to test her other power when the king asked. I'm just curious to see what her own power can do. I felt the first hit of it, it was painful but bearable, my body tensed trying to fight it. The next wave wasnt so easy, I felt like every nerve in my body is on fire, I gritted my teeth trying to manage the pain, a burning sensation is traveling through my veins and I can feel them start to bulge, its like my veins are ready to explode. The next hit was so excruciating, I could barely move, the next wave finished me, I dropped to my knee. I feel like my head is ready to explode along with my body. I have never felt pain like this in my life. Just a quickly as it started it stopped. I let my body fall to the ground in relief. My body is having slight spasms but that's from my muscle been so tense. I stayed lying there til my body got some strength back. I heard footstep and looked up to find a grinning Marcus.

"Why would you volunteer for that, you looked is some serious pain" he said.

"I can't even described how painful that was, fucking hell, that girl is something special" I said.

"She is, I got to find out why she gave over to the darkness" he said.

"She told you" I asked.

"Well I kind of started the conversation about not having found my beloved and I was telling her she will probaly find hers soon. You came up when I was explaining about how royals can feel their mate before we even meet them so I explained about you" he said sheepishly.

"Okay its not exactly a secret around here anyway" I said, its been seven years since that day.

"She has already met her two beloved's" Marcus said.

"She has, so she is mated to one of them" I asked feeling a pang of jealousy.

"No, they both fucked up, one was fucking someone else in the lounge when she walked out to talk to him about it, she was only a couple of days changed and when she realised who he was to her, she waited for him to come back and instead of waiting for her he fucked someone else, she let the darkness take over to stop the pain" he said.

"Fuck, why would he fuck someone else when he had his mate in the same house, what about the second one" I asked.

"She was human when he found her but he never made a move to accept her, she only realised he was a vampire when she changed and saw him again, but she had accepted the dark at this stage and he has already claimed someone else as his beloved. She didn't feel anything when she saw him" Marcus said.

"So she got landed with an asshole and a coward, did you father tell you anything about her when he searched her mind" I asked.

"Yeah, she has had a rough life in school and at home, she was bullied relentlessly in school, but she didn't let it break her, her parents didn't want her because of what she could do, he even saw that someone told her that her parents were glad she was gone, they even hoped she was dead. Evan is known for how he likes to torture who he feeds off and he made know exception with her, every bite he took, he made it more painful than the first on top of that he slammed her into a wall so hard that she eventually blacked. She changed by herself, every scream going unanswered. Know one was there to explain what was happening to her, but she got revenge on her worst bully, that was when the change to the dark was completed, she wouldn't let him see everything from her past tough" Marcus said.

"That's why she is such a fighter now, she doesn't want to be that weak again, I say her revenge is far from over" I said.

I done a few hours training and went to the manor to feed. When I came out of the manor I spotted Kyle standing at the barriers to the training ground. I walked towards him and leaned on the barrier beside him.

"What's up, you have been acting strange since this morning" I asked.

"Just thinking about how much of a fuck up I am" Kyle said.

"How so, your the first one to find your beloved and you have the freedom to go to college, you always get whatever you want Kyle" I said.

"Not always, I know one thing I won't ever have, I fucked up, I let going to school with humans make me weak, I was popular and didn't want to ruin my reputation for anyone, I was so high up I didn't make the right decisions for me in the long run. I just thought of then and not now. Now I will be paying for that decision for the rest of my life" he said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter now, I can't change it but I can try" he said pushing away from the barriers with a determined look. I watched him walk away, that boy has alot to learn about real life, he has always been a spoilt brat, he didn't let the humans influence him, whatever he did was by his own choice, he can never take the blame, it always has to be someone else's fault. That's why Amelia and Marcus have no time for him.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.7K 557 16
𝑷𝒐𝒏𝒅𝑷𝒉𝒖𝒘𝒊𝒏 fanfic လေးပါ။ အားပေးကြပါအုန်း... အခုမှစရေးတာမို့ လိုအိပ်ချက်ရှိပါလိမ့်မယ်နော် နာလည်‌ခွင့်လွှတ်ပေးကြပါ။ [ * PondPhuwin ကိုထိခိုက်...
198K 5K 38
"You can't run, I'll catch you. You can't hide, I'll find you. So why don't you just give up, Sophia darling?" Sophia is an ordinary girl with a ord...
6.7K 127 37
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...
2.3K 113 4
What if the Sirius Black had a daughter? What if the day James and Lily Potter died, Alexia Black disappeared? What if she was now living in Mystic...