Prison // Sasunaru

Da Bingswings

Naruto sentenced to prison for 15 years, no probation! How? Hacking into personal government officials ac... Altro

Prolouge
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

1.8K 83 75
Da Bingswings

- Not edited -

I woke up in the top bunk, the mattress was stale and had no comfort whatsoever, and the pillow stabbed me all night with the little chicken feathers poking through the pillow, a deep sigh escaped my lips as I saw the beautiful man across the room in pitch black reading glasses that framed his face perfectly, that image alone sent goosebumps all around my body. He was on a small steal grey chair reading a complicated looking book.

"Morning" I smiled, but he only looked up, and rolled his eyes before closing his book and taking off the glasses, his black locks moving perfectly.

I truly loved admiring art

He looked up, his arms and fingers elegantly placed on his legs.

"What dobe?" He asked, his head slightly cocked to the right

"Nothing, just can't believe I'm in prison, especially in confinement up here, it's not like what you see in movies" I spoke, my voice a bit hoarse from lack of speech from the past day

"Oh and I was wondering, why does this room have a bunch of cool stuff, I thought it was maximum security?" And I was right, there was a wood desk, with books and papers stacked in a pile, along with a cup with pens and other writing utensils in it. There was a water jug on top of it with a few black clay cups near the jug. A few posters were hung up, there was a nightstand with a lamp and there was a small portable stove with pan on top of it plugged in, and making tea. For maximum security this was a dope room.

"The reason for that is simple, this prisons owned by me" he stated, as if it were the most casual thing

"What?"

"Did I stutter dobe" he looked up, a small prideful smirk on his lips and a small flush covered my cheeks, quickly I hid my self under the one sheet I had and went pack on the pillow that rivaled a porcupine.

Why was he so cute!!!

"Well if you own the place or whatever, you should get better bed sets" I stated before going to take a nap, there was nothing else to do, plus I was still tired from not so great sleep.

                                    *

"Wake up idiot" I heard a silky voice speak, as two strong hands shook me violently, I quickly shit my body up, heart racing to unfamiliarity of my surrounding, to be once again reminded of the horror of being stuck in prison, I rubbed my eyes taking the gunk in them out before getting off the top bunk.

"What??" I asked a bit annoyed from being woken up from a perfectly good nap.

All of a sudden I felt Sasuke push me against the wall, his hands pushed my shoulders with a bruising force, nails digging through the thin orange outfit

"Did I just hear attitude Uzumaki" he hissed, deep silky voice piercing through me, there was no trace of play, I knew it was all bite, and it honestly made me scared, as if there were something that I haven't sensed till now from him, that insanity, bloodlust, that need for control. It was scary, and terrifying, like he could cleanly rip me into pieces in seconds, and I was sure he could.

I took a shaky breathe, I knew I couldn't give to much of a sassy remark, he seemed that something else was making him so on edge, and it wasn't my fault, but I couldn't just be little bitch am I right? I mean I am a little shit. 

"What are you doing pinning me against a wall? Hmm? I'm gay but c'mon Sasuke, it's a bit to early for that" I joked, hoping it would calm him down, I felt him push me harder, nails piercing the first few layers of skin before he retracted his body away, a weak chuckle was made before he uttered a few words "Your something else Uzumaki"

"Can say the same for you Uchiha" I responded before lazily sitting on a chair head leaned back and blond hair pushed back "So why'd you wake me up Anyways?" I addressed

He walked across the small room and pulled out one of the drawers of the desk and pulling out a black rubber band, and placing his hair in a loose ponytail. "I woke you because were leaving to go outside in 15 minutes, and if your sleeping then neither of us can go since I'm forced to show you around" he explained

"Oh thank the gods, I thought we were stuck here the whole day" I breathed out, thankful that I wouldn't be trapped  in this little box of a room all day

"Your such an idiot, here's the schedule" he responded passing me a paper with writing on it, I glared at him for calling me an idiot and he sent a glare that sent chills down my spine, his red eyes gleaming in the light

I quickly averted my eyes to the paper and read it

Every day schedule

7:00 am : Breakfast is served

7:45 am : Back to cells

12:00 pm : Field time

1:30 pm : Back to cells

2:00 pm : Lunch served

3:00 pm : Afternoon check

5:00 pm : Field time (optional)

5:30 pm : Dinner served

6:30 pm : Back to cells

7:00 pm : Evening check

8:30 pm : Night check/Curfew

That was the whole schedule, and I was kinda shocked at how little there was to do

"Why don't we do more out of this room?" I asked him and he just looked at me as if I were stupid

"Uzumaki, were in maximum security, are you being serious? Better be lucky we get out at all!" He exclaimed, as if what I said was absurd and stupid, I looked at him sticking out my tongue before putting my attention back on the paper, reading small bold written sentences before a buzzt sound was made through a speaker.

"Attention all inmates on the maximum floor, your security guards will be coming soon for field time" the buzz ended shortly and Uchiha just went to pull out the hair tie and called me over to follow him.

I heard footsteps down the hallway and Kakashi appeared, opening the large steel door. He smiled when we made eye contact "Glad your not dead" he beamed opening the door wider so we could walk out.

Sasuke walked out first, signaling me to follow him, in which I did obediently, he had a slight smirk on his lips as I walked with him, which made me pout, because I was supposed to be in control to play him, to shatter whatever hope I could create, but right now I have to play nice and innocent for now.

Just for now he can enjoy the control

Soon I'll be having fun

He pulled his hands up and long chained cuffs were placed on his pale wrist, two click sounds were heard and Kakashi lightly pulled them to check for tightness, when he earned a nod he looked at me, some handcuffs on his shoulder, he wiggled them to give me the message an I glared at him before putting both my hands up in the air and feeling the cold metal lock around my wrist, "Sorry it's mandatory" he apologized before we walked through the hallway.

I continued to follow him and Kakashi down to the elevator back to the first floor. Walking out of the elevator I saw a bunch of prisoners gathered up, in our familiar black and orange oufits, piling outside to I'm guessing for their field time. We reached a door to this big prison, it was a national prison so the size was to be expected. Once I walked through I could swear we were in a total different building of the huge prison. After we went though a few gates and some security doors that required Kakashi a card to get through, we finally got to our destination.

There was a giant gated field with green grass and a long track, a few steel red tables with chairs connected to them, next to that was a small exercise area that was really worn out, but most of the space was just a huge grass field where most of the prisoners were spread out on.

There were quite a little bit of others out, only about 15. "This is all the maximum security we are allowed to let out, have fun, no fights!" Kakashi chirped, he brought out a small chain of keys before placing them in Uchihas cuffs, following with mine. Once he was finished he turned on his heel, leaving through the metal gate door, locking it, and leaving us to be alone with the others.

Sasuke walked away, sitting on a metal bench, a man with long brown hair following him, he had a minimal size bruise on his left cheek, but what was even more surprising were his pale eyes, they were stunning, and I found my self lost in them. He went up to Uchiha, and he only glared at the pale-eyed man, the man spoke to him, very few words out of his mouth, while the Uchiha looked at him cautiously, eyes investigating lies, observing ever drip of information the man could create. A small smirk went to my lips, Uchiha looked scary, and I liked it.

I hurried along catching up to Uchiha, sitting down at the opposite side of the raven and he just eyed me, but I heard clearly what the man was saying.

"I'm sorry Uchiha-san, I won't mess up again, I won't make that mistake twice" he said it calmly, knowing how to word his sentence and be completely collected even with a murderer looking ready to pounce any minute, Uchiha gave one glance before gritting out "You'd better not, cuz next time I'll kill you, so get away" a shiver ran up my spine, there was no hesitation in his voice, and you just know, just know he wasn't lying.

The pale eyed man scurried along, quietly wandering around, I looked at Sasuke and he stared at me, "Uzumaki, we share a room together, but don't follow me like a lost pup, get lost, and please don't provoke anyone" he warned before turning his head and putting his attention elsewhere, I nodded before walking around the track, I knew it wasn't best to bother anyone, I didn't even look at them, scared they'd go straight to attacking.

Walking the track I felt two fingers pressed down my left shoulder and I almost screamed with shock, spinning my body fast before I saw familiar pineapple hair and sighed a breath of relief.

"Aye Nara, long time" I greeted and he gave a small nod of acknowledgment and started walking the burgundy cement track with me. "Glad to see you to Uzumaki" he claimed before we fell in a small silence, but it wasn't awkward, it was kinda comforting to know we weren't alone.

"So how'd you get captured?" I asked and he coughed before he faintly laughed "Always so blunt aren't you?" He giggled "To put it shortly, I just got acess to some very important files, leaked them to a movement organization to help them against the government, and I guess I pissed the gov off big time, and here I am now" he seemed bored, as of what he had just spoken to me was something that isn't action movie worthy, I let out a laugh before giving him a small pat on the back "At least your not alone" I pointed out giving a side glance to see his reaction, and I saw a small smile slip up before a soft whisper of "Agreed" left his soft looking lips.

*

"Attention inmates, field time is over, I repeat, field time is over, please wait for your guards to escort you back to your cells"

The inmates slowly followed along and a few seemed to catch my attention, but I tried to not stare for long, I know not to make some trouble, it's a little too early for that. Even if I love to cause some shit, I personally knew better.

I followed Sasuke to the front of the gate, as we waited for Kakashi to come, I saw some other guards and the inmates followed them, chains around their wrist as they were led back to there cells, roommates following them blindly, one pair bickering seem to catch my attention

"What do you mean my piece sucked, I happens to thing it was a very beautiful piece of art!" The long haired blond one explained, pointing an accusing finger to the red head who made my heart skip a beat, he resembled Gaara so much.

"Maybe it was beautiful, but that was at least before you made it explode" he hissed as his eyes were focused on something far away in the background, the blond ones face scrunched in annoyance

"Still better than your puppet made of straws, un" he murmured looking down on the floor, suddenly the red heads hand was placed on the blonds chin squeezing tightly, bringing his pale face inches away from the blond ones, whispering "Your going to pay for that later, Dei" before letting go and watching they're guard walk to the gate and cuff them.

"They're so annoying" Sasuke muttered bitterly under his breath and I just smirked, sliding my body closer to his "Hmm Sasuke, are you just jealous that they can do dirty little things with each other, and you can't?" I mocked, slowly tracing my finger in a circle on the back of his hand.

He quickly pulled away, his face full of shock before it morphed in a more composed expression, he smirked before stating almost teasingly in my ear "That's where you wrong little Uzumaki, I can have almost anyone in this prison, on their knees, begging for mercy"

I stood in shock, my mind racing with all types of thoughts, types of thought I really shouldn't be thinking right now, the smirk was still stuck on Uchihas face, as he saw the newbie freak out.

God Sasuke is a masochist isn't he

Well fuck

Hey, it's me! You know the author who never updates? Yeah that one! Anywhore, so I have lots of plans for this story, but I have to tell you it's a fucking mess, so sorry this story will not make sense and with me a complete fucking tornado, so I apologize in advance

Oh and I do a lot of fan art so there will be a chapter dedicated with the fan art I create for the story and yeah blah blah blah

Have a good evening fags,

Gotta blast 🚀

You see it too right?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.5M 112K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
Players Da Summer Maung

Storie d'amore

842K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.5M 131K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...