You Deserve

By 1LoveMagic

Indyah just wants some who will make her feel like she's the only girl in the world , like she's the only one... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 17

415 24 2
By 1LoveMagic

"It feels great here" I say laying my beach towel out.

"Yes it does ! I'm getting a tan and getting in that water for sure" Mandi says.

"Thank you for taking us baby." I say to August.

"Anytime" He says then leans down and kiss me.

I laying in the towel and throw my shades on. "Babe will you put sunscreen on my back for me" I ask.

"Hell nah I don't mind" He says laughing.

"Thanks for the ride August" Taty says.

"No problem Taty" He says smiling at her.

"Is it me or your ass getting fatter?" He ask laughing.

"Is it really?" I ask.

"I believe so" He says smirking.

"Boy stop" I say laughing.

I finally decide to wear bathing suit of course I have a tank top over but at least I'm not wearing shorts this time around. August has helped me build my confidence so much. These few months we've been together have been amazing.

"I love you August" I say looking at him.

"I love you too baby girl" He says entwining our fingers.

"You guys are sooo cute... I wish I had a boyfriend like August" Taty says.

"Thanks... he is pretty great I got lucky" I say looking at August.

"Nah baby I got lucky with you" He says then kisses my cheek.

"Im going in the water y'all coming ?" Taty ask.

"I'll join you" Mandi says.

"You want to go baby?" August ask.

"You can go head I'm going to soak up some sun"I say.

"You sure?".

"Positive baby" I smile at him to reassure him.

Something about Taty isn't right and I'm going to find out. Throwing my shades on, I close my eyes and enjoy the sun. Next thing I know the sun is being blocked.

"What?" I ask taking my shades off.

"I'm sorry to bother you ma'am I just wanted to say you are absolutely beautiful" Some guy says.

"Thank you" I say keeping it short.

"The names Kareem" He says.

I let out a sigh, "I'm sorry Kareem I don't mean to be rude or anything but I'd rather not talk much but thank you for the compliment.".

"Fine... have a good day beauty" He says flashing a smile.

I decide to join them in the water. I take my shades off and put them under he towel. The sand under my feet feel perfect. The weather is just perfect not too hot, the sun is out but it's a bit windy.

"Look who decided to have some fun" Mandi says laughing.

"Whatever" I say laughing.

"So how you and August?" Mandi ask.

"We're good shit great... like I know it's only been a few month but feels like years".

"Good I just want to make sure you good I didn't want to have to hurt him" She laughs.

"Hurt who?" August ask.

"You!" She says.

"Mandi we've had this talk you can't beat me so just chill shorty" August says chuckling.

"I bet I can!" She says splashing him with water.

"Don't be doing my man like that" I say laughing.

"Oh shit y'all ganging up! I'm hurt" She gasp pretending to have chest pain.

--------

After a long day at the beach we rent a hotel room not too far from the beach for the night. "We should take a nap then head off to a club" August says.

"I'm tired I don't know about that" I say getting in bed.

"Aw come on baby can't let me go out by myself" August say joining me in bed.

"You won't be I'm sure Mandi will go and maybe even Taty" I say.

"They ain't my girl.".

"I'm sorry papi I don't think I can mange go out tonight" I say laying my head on his chest.

"Alrighty babe... I got to do this drop tonight though so soon as that's done I'll be back up" He says.

"At the club?".

"Yeah... I'm going to take the girls with me" He says.

"Okay baby just get back safely" I say.

"Will do" August kisses my forehead.

I close my eyes and let the sleep consume me.
August Pov:

"Alright let's go ladies.... when we get up in there Mandi you going to act like my girl alright?" I say finding a parking spot.

"Hmm I don't know maybe Taty should play that part." She says.

"Taty you down?" I ask.

"Of course shit this the excitement I bee in my life" She say laughing.

"Bet let's do this".

I got a deal with the Russian mafia so I got to play this rich nigga act. Too bad my baby girl couldn't make it out tonight. Once all this shit done I can resign from the game and just be with my lady in peace.

"What's good ?" I ask walking into VIP.

"You know same shit, this your girl?" He ask.

"Yeah this my girl Maya" I tell the VIP security.

"Got a bad one man" He says laughing.

"For sure" I say walking in.

Taking a seat I order a few drinks for us. "Drink y'all drinks and act normal don't speak unless they talk to y'all alright?" I ask looking at Mandi and Taty.

"Bet" Taty says.

"Got it" Mandi says.

"Taty since you my girl here and there we need to interact nothing too crazy".

"You got it daddy" She says smirking.

I shake my head laughing. I order a scotch to get shit stared. I notice Vlad and his crew from the corner of my eyes. Sitting up straight I wait for them to make they presence known.

"Ah August glad you made it" Vlad says in that thick ass Russian accent.

"Yeah for sure wouldn't miss this... this my girl Maya and her friend Lala" I say.

"A pleasure ladies... August your girl is beautiful be sure to keep her" He says laughing.

"I plan too" I say.

"Let's get to business why don't we" He says sitting down".

"Of course... so as the deal I provide that shit good quality shit won't get it from anyone else you know that".

"Now true your product is good but price is too high why should I do this?" Vlad ask rubbing his chin.

"My shit make the addicts come back for Mir and that's what you want right? I promise double product quickly too" I say.

"Alright how much you want for this double product?" He ask.

"I'm trying to get rid of this stuff so $90k" I say.

"That's more than we discussed !".

"And I'm also giving you double product now" I say sitting up straight looking him in the eyes.

Taty wraps her arm around my arm. I look over at her and give a small smile. Looking back at Vlad he has this look on his face I can't really read it.

"Deal" He says with his hand out.

"Cool" I say shaking his hand.

"Let me but you and your ladies more drinks I'll have my men contact you soon" He says.

"Alright".

Shit I let out a sigh soon as Vlad and his dudes leave. I finish up my scotch then look at Mandi and Taty.

"Y'all good?".

"Yeah so you're the famous trafficker aren't you" Taty says.

I look at her all crazy. "Fuck you mean by that?" I ask.

"Nothing August I've just heard about you" She says.

"Taty I ain't the nigga too play with... keep the shit to your self got it?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"You got it" She says holding her hands up in surrender.

"I'm going to the bathroom afta that we out" I say getting up.

I finish up using the bathroom the step it to wash my hands.

"August... I love a man who takes charger it's such a turn on" Taty says catching me off guard.

"Fuck you doing in here" I ask.

"Don't play August you know what's up.... Indyah is a sweet girl but what can she really do for you I know the game... I know everything" She says walking up to me.

"I'm good man get out here" I say moving away from her.

"Don't act like you don't want this" She says grabbing on my dick.

"Yo man get the fuck out " I say sternly.

She laughs,"Okay daddy".

I shake my head. Washing my hands I think about Indyah let me hurry up and get to her.

"Y'all want more drinks?" I ask.

"I'll take one last shot before we go" Taty says.

"Can you handle that liquor?".

"I can handle a lot" She says smirking.

Mandi look at her then over at me. I shrug my shoulder then just order the shot for Taty. After she take the shit to the head we leave.

"That was interesting, should do this again" Taty says.

"Next time Indyah need to be here" Mandi says.

"Yeah I agree" I say.

We get back to the room I strip out my clothes and take a shower. Once my shower done I put in some boxers then get in bed.

"Hmm welcome back baby" Indyah says sitting up.

"What's up baby girl" I say getting in bed.

"Cold" She says laughing.

"Lets change that" I say wrapping my arms around her.

"Much better" She says putting her head on my chest. "I miss anything?" She ask.

"Nah baby not really just wish you was there" I kiss her.

"Me too baby lets go to sleep" She says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 11K 32
Alicia Monee is a single, gorgeous assistant, living alone in the big city of New York. By night, she is a wild stripper named Cinnamon. Hakim Willi...
333K 12.8K 32
We all have secrets but is it fare to keep it from our loved ones? Sometimes we think what they don't know won't hurt them, but when all thats done i...
73.1K 1.2K 29
Jess has made a mistake and have lost the best thing in her life she wants her back but will there be some competition with the new boy around? When...
76.7K 2.4K 28
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...