Rouge Fox (Completed)

Από Lua-Lover13

Highest Rank #3 -Rouge (7-24-18) Katrin was a sweet young girl, She was a rare Fox-shifter, her parents and h... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 3

16.1K 514 5
Από Lua-Lover13

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, he knew we could shift.
"How? You wonder. I'm your Mate I smell your human side. I don't know why you won't shift but you take your time, I won't push." I looked at him in awe, I had just met him and now he nows I can shift. I we t into his closet and pulled out one of his shirts and went into the bathroom. I thought about my long dirty blonde hair, my long dancer legs. I used to dance before my parents died.
Then I felt my bones cracking I bit my lip to keep from screaming in pain. I was soon on my hands and knees naked. I quickly put on his shirt. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I herd him gasp then I herd a loud low growl. I have shifted. When i shift you can still see my ears and tail but nothing else.
"Mine!" I felt strong hand grab my waist, I opened my eyes to see his big blue ones. "Why are your ears and tail still out but your now fully shifted?" He asked touching my tail before I wrapped it around me.
"I-it-its because my parents and I are fox shifters they stay out. Humans can't see them. Sorry if I look bad. I'll show myself out." I turned to leave but he pulled me back.
"Your not going anywhere my little Vixen."
"Yes my family will hurt you to get me back. I need to leave. You can't tell anyone you saw me." I started to shift before he even said some thing and I ran out of his room trying to find the exit. Soon I herd paws hot on my trail. I ran fast thinking I don't want to hurt him, I'll just keep running till I find an exit. Just then I felt some tackle me to the ground, I yelped out in pain and nervousness. The wolf got off me and started walking towards me. I did the first thing I now how, I cowered in the corner.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

My Rogue Mate Από Amber ryan

Λυκάνθρωπος

167K 5K 24
beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feared around the world. his best friends alp...
2.5M 66.6K 41
At eighteen every wolf finds their mate, or at least they hope to. For Kelsey Hendricks, this is no different. She prays to find her mate, in hopes t...
10.3K 233 26
Elsa is abused by her family, the Black Sun pack, and she doesn't know why. Finally, she sees her one chance at escape and takes it. Now on the run f...
The Rogue Luna Από Jacqueline

Λυκάνθρωπος

1.3M 43.8K 35
My memories always haunt me. And they never cease. They come back when I hear a simple howl at night. I wish they would just disapear, like how I ma...