Makeover (Chanbaek) [mpreg]

由 Baekiiee

Byun Baekhyun, a nerd that crushes on Park Chanyeol who is the school's heartthrob but a playboy. When Baekh... 更多

Chapter 1 - rejection
Chapter 2 - Makeover
Chapter 3 - executing the plan
Chapter 4- Detention
Chapter 5- Slave
Chapter 6- The beginning
Chapter 7 - protective
Chapter 8- what is love?
Chapter 9 - Vacation
Chapter 10 - Mistake
Chapter 12- In love
Chapter 13 - unwell
Chapter 14 - worry
Chapter 15 - Pregnancy
Chapter 16- confession
Chapter 17 - persuasion
Chapter 18 - Changing of mind
Chapter 19 - Acceptance
Chapter 20 - dates
Chapter 21 - Kaisoo
Chapter 22 - Xiuhun
Chapter 23 - Chanbaek
Chapter 24 - Approval
Chapter 25 - Accident
Chapter 26- amnesia?
Chapter 27 - Truth
Chapter 28 - Back home
Chapter 29 - Forgiveness
Chapter 30 - Final
Author's note
Epilogue
New story!!
Read!

Chapter 11 - Lost

15.1K 731 170
由 Baekiiee

Baekhyun POV

We walked around the forest for a few hours but still cannot find my way out. I sighed. What are we going to do? The sky was getting dark and my legs were hurting. "Can we rest for a while?" I asked. Chanyeol nodded and we sat down, leaning against a tree.

"What are we going to do? I think we might be here all night." I was giving up in hope.

"I am sure we will find our way out. Stay positive!" Chanyeol comforted. How can he stay so positive.

"Alright then, let's get going!" I was kinda infected by his positiveness. But we were still lost and the sky darkened. I was starting to feel scared. Did I mention that I was very scared of the dark. I hated darkness.

As the sky darkened, I grabbed onto Chanyeol's arm. Woah, it was hard. I'm sure he worked out.

"Waeyo? Are you scared?" Chanyeol asked. I nodded my head. "I am really scared of darkness. I hate the dark."

"Don't worry. I protect you." Chanyeol said and smiled. I smiled back at him. We totally forgot about the awkwardness this morning.

At that moment, light flashed and was soon followed by thunder. I jumped and screamed. I immediately covered my ears with both hands and squatted down. Did I also tell you that I am scared of thunder. Yes,I am very timid.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I squatted down. "Yah, gwenchana?" Chanyeol asked concernedly. I didn't answer him.

"Are you scared of the thunder too?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled and comforted," I told you that I will protect you. So let's go and don't be afraid."

I nodded my head and stood up slowly. I was still quite scared since we were in the jungle and it was already dark. Wait, I suddenly remembered that we have a torchlight. "Chanyeol-ah, did you bring the torchlight?" I asked and he nodded. Yes, thank god.

Chanyeol turned it on and we continued to find our way out. Suddenly, I saw something flying in front and got a shock. I jumped and accidentally step on a branch before falling. "Ahh!" I screamed.

"Baekhyun-ah, gwenchana?" Chanyeol asked immediately. My ankle was stinging. I tried to stand up but it was hurting very badly.

"I- I think I sprained my ankle." I whined in pain.

"Climb onto my back, I'll carry you since you can't walk." Chanyeol offered.

"A-are you sure?" I asked unsurely.

"Yeah, come on." He said and bent down. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me.

"Woah, you are really light!" Chanyeol said and I chuckled. Well, I always take note of my diet. Of course I am not telling anyone. Not even Kyungsoo and Xiumin.

As Chanyeol walked, I felt my heartbeat speeding up and my stomach felt weird. Why is this feeling coming back? I promised that I would not fall in love with him again. I have to control my feelings before it gets out of hand. I don't want to experience another heartbreak.

"Chanyeol! Baekhyun! Where are you guys?" I heard people shouting and the light of torchlights.

"Omo! We are saved!" Chanyeol cheered and I laughed.

"That means we don't have to spend the night here in this crappy place!" I also cheered.

"Here! We are here!" Chanyeol shouted trying to get their attention and I shouted along with him.

"Baekhyun! Gwenchana? Why is Chanyeol piggybacking you? Are you hurt?" Kyungsoo asked him the moment he saw us.

"Ne. I sprained my ankle. But don't worry too much." I assured him. Kyungsoo heaved a sigh of relief when he saw the both of us safe.

"Do you know how worried we were?" Xiumin pouted and I chuckled.

"Mianhe." I apologized.

"That's fine as long as you guys are safe." Sehun said.

"Yeah. Go wash up and rest. I believe you guys are already very tired." Kai said and we nodded.

Today is really a tiring day.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.6K 145 22
Byun Baekhyun lived a perfectly planned life, prefect past, perfect present, perfect future. But when his life begins to veer farther and farther awa...
696K 39.1K 34
[COMPLETED] The nerdy Byun Baekhyun has a huge crush on the famous actor and singer Park Chanyeol but unfortunately he would never notice him.. or wo...
60K 2.9K 48
[COMPLETED] Park Chanyeol has a younger brother named; Park Sehun. They both handsome and rich, they also have what they wants. What if they both w...
27.1K 1.9K 73
Park Chanyeol the robot meets Byun Baekhyun who suffers double personality disorder He enjoys being an emotionless robot until Byun Baekhyun comes ar...