๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹ (๐‰.๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜...

็”ฑ rudypankakes

๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ | โ she was quite ready to be fallen in love with โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a Seattle Grace Mercy West... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
reminder
thirty two
thirty three
revival announcement
thirty four
thirty five

thirty

8.4K 165 9
็”ฑ rudypankakes

HAILEE SHEPHERD

"Oooo HOME RUN!" I yell as I ran all the bases to the home plate and Arizona struggles from being catcher.

"Who is that?" Teddy asks as a girl with yellow comes up to Mark and they start kissing and we watch.

"That's Julia Canner or Kinney. She's from Seattle Presbyterian and Marks been seeing her," Arizona and Callie explain.

Soon later Seattle Presbyterian comes in and then Derek gets paged so he and Lexie begin leaving as Arizona and April begin calling out to Owen saying the have to leave.

"Wait Derek, I'm coming with you guys!" I yell as I follow everyone.

++

"What do we have?" Dr. Hunt asks as we walk in the trauma room.

"Carl Shalter, sanitation worker, mid 30's, fell in the back of a garbage truck," The paramedic explains.

"I'm gonna need the portable ultrasound," Hunt tells me as I go and call for one.

Owen tells Callie to let him work on him first then she could check on the hand then she leaves.

++

"Uh so C.T's negative for internal bleeding, so chief Hunt said Mr.Shatler's all yours," I tell Callie as I hand her the chart.

"Great, tell Chief Hunt I'm so grateful he gave me the go ahead," She says.

"Okay, wait was that sarcastic ?" I ask as she gives me a look.

"Do you think I could scrub in with you for the surgery?" I ask her.

"Yeah, go ahead and book the surgery," She tells me.

"Alright," I say.

"Wish me luck. I'm a about to tell a man his crappy day just got crappier," She says as she leaves.

++

"Hailee meet me in the OR," Callie tells me as she makes Owen sign a sheet then she leaves.

"I'm gonna need a small," Lexie says looking into the box of the uniforms.

"Me too," I add in.

"Oh they're all larges," Henry tells us as April stands up.

"What? No, we can't be out of smells already I asked for an assortment of sizes!" April tells us.

"I was very clear on the phone!" She adds in as Owen throws Mark a jersey.

"You know what April it's fine I'll just get a large and I'll just make it fit okay?" I say trying to cal her down.

"Sweet, I'll look fantastic in this," Mark says looking at the jersey.

"And when you look good, you play good. Am I right Avery?" Mark yells turning to Jackson.

"You know it!" Jackson says as they high-five and I roll my eyes as I grab my jersey and leave.

++

"Okay, so this will hold his hand in place for I can see the tendon and nerve gaps," She begins explains as she hands me the hand thing to place the wire.

As I start getting ready to place it the machine start beeping.

"I didn't do anything!" I say as Callie asks what's going on and the anesthesiologist tells us his pressures tanking.

"It looks like electrical alternans," I say.

"He's tamponading," Callie says as she stands up. "What the hell? Page cardio!" Callie demands.

Soon Cristina comes in and stars checking on him.

"Somebody page Altaman!" She yells.

Then Cristina sends me to crack his chest and I start freaking out cause thoracotomy.

"Hailee crack his chest!" Cristina tells me as they gown her.

I crack his chest and then Cristina comes and helps me. Soon later Teddy comes and Cristina tells her that he's gonna need a graft.

When Teddy and Cristina begin I go back to helping Callie did his hand.

++

Soon later after everyone was off we all headed to the game. We were currently batting and Derek was up at the home base getting ready to bat.

They throw a good pitch and Derek hits it out to outfield and he runs to first base then they catch the ball.

We all groan as Derek throws his helmet to the ground.

"Alright guys lets get out there! We can do it!" Owen yells as its time to switch.

I'm third basemen since I can throw really good from third to first which is Mark.

Teddy who is the new pitcher begins and she throws the ball and it wasn't a good pitch.

Soon after a couple hits and misses, someone hits a ball towards outfield which is Meredith and Cristina. They jump to catch the ball but then Bailey comes in and catches it as everyone cheers.

After Bailey throws the ball, she and Meredith begin arguing.

"Derek, your wife is arguing!" I yell.

Webber goes and calls time out as he goes and stops the Bailey and Meredith argument.

Another one of the Seattle Pres people make another home run and that's when Owen and Henry decide to switch pitcher.

They go and get Teddy out and then replace her with Lexie. Owen calls another timeout to have a team discussion.

"I just want to say how proud I am of all you. You are an incredible team." Owen says as I roll my eyes.

"Your the finest team I've ever worked with before," he says as I groan.

"Oh my god! Seriously! We suck! We are literally losing by like 12 to like 0! Seriously! Okay come one we are losing but we are extremely hot doctors so we are clearly winning at that but softball no I mean my middle school softball team was better than us and we literally only won like one game of the season sooo," I rant as they all look at me.

"Thank you Hailee for your very grateful speech, but I'm proud of all of us," he says as I smile at everyone.

"You don't think we actually have a shot at winning this do you?" Callie asks.

"What this no!" Owen laughs.

We finish the little team discussion and we go back to our positions and I go back to my third base.

"Come on Lexie!" I yell as Lexie begins to throw a couple practice pitches to Henry.

"Oh come on! No arm, No arm! Seriously this is your relief pitcher? Hey, my grandma can pitch better that that!" Julia, Marks girlfriend yells and then Lexie cuts her off as she throws the ball to Julia.

"Oh right in the boob!!" Callie yells as Seattle Pres comes out to the field and begins arguing.

"Hahaha!!" I begin laughing as everyone is arguing.

"What I though she was stealing second!" Lexie says.

++

Once it hit night and everyone left since Seattle Presbyterian forfeited. All the couples and everyone was sitting on the bench drinking.

"Haha! You should've seen that it was like BAM! Right in the boob," April and I laugh over the scene that happened earlier.

I was sitting next to April and we were kinda really drunk cause we've been chugging a bottle of tequila.

Henry and Teddy leave, then Callie and Arizona leave, and after Callie and Arizona was Jackson and Lexie.

"Shh I think I hear my heart singing," April drunkinly says as we laugh.

"La La la," She imitates as I lean my head on her shoulder as I drink the bottle of tequila like its water.

"You two are drunk I'm giving you a ride home," Bailey tells us.

"Okay!" I yell. "Come one April! Bailey giving us a ride!" I yell drunk.

"Bye Derek and Meredith! I love you! See you at home!!" I yell as April and I drunkinly walk with our arms over each other's shoulders.

Word count - 1254

•••••

ONE MORE CHAPTER BEFORE I START POSTING MY OWN

All rights and credits to admirescalum

Vote // comment // follow ;; M A R I A

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

trauma [m.s] ็”ฑ olivia

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

551K 14.6K 50
i don't really like to talk about iraq {lowercase intended} oc x mark sloan ยฉolivia simpson 2020
40.7K 1.7K 13
Join Margo Shepherd as she navigates her way through her new home Seattle Grace Hospital Grey's Anatomy | Season 1- TBD MARK SLOAN x OC SLOW BURN #...
53.6K 2.6K 15
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ london halloway and oliver shepherd meet when seattle grace and mercy west become one oliver shepherd (oc) x london halloway (oc) sea...
8.6K 455 11
๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š˜๐š’๐šŠ [๐šข๐š˜๐š˜-๐š—๐š˜๐šข-๐šž๐š‘] (๐š—.) ๐šŠ ๐š™๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•-๐š‹๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š, ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š›๐š’๐š โ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...