SwapFell Sans x Reader

By EmilySkelewolf

When you fell, you never met Temmie... for a good reason. Your psycho sister, Chara, came to kill the monster... More

Sorry Sis...
Waterfalls
Free Everyone, or stay Forever?
Staying (for like... 5 seconds)
Staying with the bros
I LOVE U PPL!!

The Secret Date..?

9.5K 189 175
By EmilySkelewolf

(F/c)- favorite color
(Y/n)- Your name
------------------------------------
Your POV:

Sans and I were talking with tacos in front of us. "So... my dad always beated us to show his dominance over us... I thought that people... OTHER people... were kind. Chara took it as a life lesson and... well... You know the rest." I said, before taking another bite out the taco. Sans nodded and looked at my bloody (f/c) hoodie. "These are good." I mumbled, I sighed and putted my head down and started to cry. "I'm a terrible person... I killed my own damn sister..." I cried, I felt Sans rubbing my back in comfort.

"I OWE YOU MY LIFE FOR YOUR ACTIONS. BELIEVE ME, IM WORSE." Sans said, I snickered at the last part. "Hold on... PAPYRUS! WHO'S WORSE? SANS OR ME?" I yelled, we both heard a "M'LORD IS! NO OFFENCE!" Sans and I broke into a laugh, "Oh my gawd... I hate laughing when I'm crying..." I admitted, Sans smiled sweetly and thought.

"I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO COOK, (Y/N)."

"Wait... Chara told you my name?"

"NO, YOUR STATS DID."

I snickered and nodded at his offer, soon I made.... burritos. Sans liked it though, which surprised me for my lack of cooking. "Thank you." I chirped, leaning against the counter. "FOR WHAT?" Sans asked, standing up. "For... letting me know what I did was for the best. I really mean this when I say this, you really seem nice and fun to be with." I explained, feeling my cheeks heating up. Sans smiled and grabbed my hand. "I THINK TORIEL WOULD LIKE TO MEET THE SAVOR OF THE UNDERGROUND. COME ON." Sans said with a smile, walking me out. I blushed and walked at his pace. I really thought he was kind, dispite what Papyrus says about him. We soon reached the water falls. Where a Dino Lady in barley any armor, looked at us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.9K 60 4
A story that takes place in the beginning of Deltarune. Just you and them, on a adventure. How romantic is that? "Just look and see." KRIS X READER I...
109K 3.6K 15
20 year old (Y/N) is no ordinary human. About five years ago she was taken from her universe by Ink, a Star Sans who creates and protects AUs. He c...