UnWilling Roommates (Bill x R...

由 cunzy4

Crossbows, murder, magic, and hijinks aplenty! From the moment you arrive in Reverse Falls, you're thrown in... 更多

Chapter 1: Moving In
Chapter 2: Magic Show
Chapter 3: Will
Chapter 4: The Gleefuls' Secret Basement
Chapter 5: Aftermath
Chapter 6: Roommates
Chapter 7: Montage
Chapter 8: Dream Demon
Chapter 9: Nightmare Battle
Chapter 10: Unwelcome Houseguest
Chapter 12: Tension
Chapter 13: Revenge of the Fez
Chapter 14: Recovery
Chapter 15: Jealousy
Chapter 16: Missing
Chapter 17: Found
Author's Note: What Now?
One-Shot: The List
One-Shot: Bill Doesn't Understand Feelings
One-Shot: Thunderstorm
Chapter 18: Montage (Part 3)
Chapter 19: The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 20: Stranger Things
Epilogue
Author's Note: Thank You!

Chapter 11: Montage (part 2)

10.8K 446 962
由 cunzy4

Day 1: House Training

Your apartment was.  A.  MESS.  While you were sleeping, Bill had taken a pair of scissors to your curtains, your towels, and every one of your socks.  He had then gone on to eat everything in your fridge and pour two gallons of lemonade all over himself, laughing maniacally the whole time.  Now you sat on your sofa, staring blankly into space, having given up the fight to make him behave.  You watched dully as he sprinted past you, cackling, a roll of toilet paper unfurling in each hand.  As he spread it all over the room, some of it landed on your head.  You didn't bother to brush it away.

He'll get bored of this eventually, you thought.  This is just like the nightmare he gave me.  He's playing mind games, trying to make me angry.  I can't give him any power.  Once he realizes his tricks won't work on me, he'll give up. I hope.

Even for a demon, a five-pound bag of Kit Kats was enough to cause a sugar crash.  Ten minutes later, Bill was asleep on the kitchen floor, hugging your blender like a teddy bear.  You watched him for a moment.  He seemed strangely peaceful.  You considered for a moment, then found a blanket in the closet that had escaped the wreckage and tossed it over him.  Then you stepped past him and walked through the house, making a list of the things you'd need to replace.

You stopped at Will's door.  He had been hiding in his room all day, avoiding the carnage.  Avoiding you, too, probably.  Things were still awkward between you.  You hesitated, then knocked.  He opened the door a crack.

"W-what is it?" he muttered.

"I need to go to the store and replace... Well, the entire house, basically.  Do you want to come?" you asked.

He didn't open the door any further.  "I d-don't know..."

"Allow me to rephrase.  Do you want to go shopping with me for a few hours, or be left all alone with Bill?"

He threw open the door. "Let's go."

Day 2: Shower (part 2)

Having spent the day repairing and replacing most of your apartment, you were rewarding yourself with a nice long shower.  You were shampooing and singing when you suddenly had a sense of deja vu.

I don't want to look... You looked anyway.  Sure enough, there was Bill, lounging on the counter, grinning like he hadn't a care in the world.  You stared at him for a long moment, then went back to singing and soaping.

He's taunting me.  I can't let his mind games get to me, ever.  Acting like it didn't bother you at all, you finished your shower at a leisurely pace, refusing to look his way. 

You shut off the water and slid open the glass door.  "Hand me that towel?" you asked casually.  He hopped off the counter and gave you one of your brand-new towels.  You wrapped it around yourself securely and stepped out of the shower.

As you reached for another towel for your hair, Bill leaned into your personal space, a nauseating smirk on his face.  You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Something on your mind, Y/N?" he purred.  You pretended to consider.

"Well, I do know something you don't know."

"And what might that be?"

"What the steam in here is doing to your nice suit."

He glanced down at himself, surprised.  "Crap!" he vanished into thin air.  You smirked.  And a point for me.

You left the bathroom to find Will in the hallway, staring at you with a hurt expression.  "What was that all about?" he demanded. 

You shook your head sadly.  "Oh, Will, you're too innocent to understand.  He's trying to make me angry, so he can prove he has power over me.  If I don't let him get to me, then I have all the power."

He looked amazed.  "I don't think I've ever seen anyone get the better of him like that.  Not in thousands of years."

You smiled at him.  "I'm just special that way."  You passed him and went into your room.  Will turned to see Bill watching from the end of the hall, an unreadable expression on his face.

"She really is something else," Will heard him mutter.

Day 3: Cake

You were in your bedroom, enjoying a rare moment of peace and quiet as you read a book.  You heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" you heard Bill yell.

I wonder which poor visitor he's about to traumatize, you thought, putting your book down.  Sure enough, you heard a commotion coming from the living room.

You heaved a sigh and walked out to find Bill and Zwei on the floor.  Zwei was kneeling on Bill, pinning him to the ground, hands wrapped around Bill's throat. 

"Die!  You evil triangle!  DIE!" Zwei shouted. Bill's face was turning purple, but he managed to choke out hysterical laughter.  You stood, watching, not really inclined to step in.  Eventually Bill passed out and Zwei stood up, noticing you.

"Oh... Y/N.  Hi!" he said awkwardly, his face turning red.  You glanced at Bill on the floor, then back to Zwei.

"How's it going?" you asked casually.  "I see you brought back my sugar."  The bag was left in the doorway, where Zwei had dropped it when he'd pounced on Bill.  Fortunately, it hadn't spilled.

"Was the cake any good?" you asked as you retrieved the bag and put it away.

"Actually, that's why I was here," he said, following you into the kitchen.  "We were making the cake for Drei's birthday, which is today, and we wanted to invite you to the party."

"Oh, that sounds fun!  I'd love to come!  It would be a nice break from babysitting this hyperactive man-child." you motioned to Bill, still out cold.  Zwei studied him suspiciously.

"I'm not going to ask why he's here, but why didn't he put up a fight?" he asked.  "The last time I confronted him, it did NOT go this well."

"Oh, that.  He's not allowed to use magic on others without my permission.  Basically, you could beat him up as much as you want and he can't retaliate!"  That's starting to sound like a good idea, actually...

Zwei looked like you'd just told him that Christmas would come early.  "Is... that... so?"  Then he shook his head.  "Not right now.  We've got a party to attend, after all.  Shall we?"

"Lead the way," you said.  You left your apartment with Zwei, leaving Bill unconscious on the floor.

Day 4: Actually Night 4

You awoke suddenly to find a shadow looming over you.  You reflexively punched the intruder, then flicked your bedside light on.  Bill staggered backward, holding his nose with both hands.

"Ow!" he yelled indignantly.  "What was that for?"

"You were watching me sleep!" you yelled back.  "Why are you in my room!?"

"Jeez, kid, no need to thank me or anything!" he looked hurt, and not just his nose.

"Thank you for WHAT?" you were about to lunge at him before you remembered your resolution to never get angry.  You tried again.  "Thank you for what, exactly?"

"You did recently kill two people, you know." 

You flinched at the memory.  "Why are you suddenly bringing this up?" you asked carefully.

"Haven't you wondered why you haven't had any nightmares about it?"

You paused.  Come to think of it, it actually was weird that you'd been sleeping so soundly, considering how traumatizing it had been.  "So... are you saying..."

"That's right.  And like I said, no need to thank me." his infuriating smirk was back despite his bloody nose.  "I just consider it... earning my keep."

You stared at him for a long time, contemplating.  "You know what?  No.  Don't do that anymore.  If I have any nightmares, it's because I've earned them.  If I were to let you keep doing this, it would be like... cheating."

He looked surprised for a moment, then recovered his smirk.  "Suit yourself, kid.  Don't say I didn't warn you."

You turned the light off and lay back down.  "And stay out of my room."

There was no answer.  Either he had already left, or he was staring at you in silence.  You didn't turn the light back on to check.

It took you a long time to get back to sleep.  When you did, sure enough, you were tormented by the memories of Dipper and Mabel's deaths.  In the morning you woke up exhausted, but strangely satisfied.

Bill was nowhere to be seen.  You tried not to feel disappointed.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

73.3K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
47.9K 1.6K 23
Gravity Falls is a small town. A small and very religious town. And in small towns word gets around pretty quickly. And when suddenly a young lord mo...
90.9K 2.6K 23
♡ Completed ♡ You never thought you were normal. Everybody else did. They didn't see him inside your dreams. You were going insane. And yet, the onl...
7.5K 218 36
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Looks can deceive you, Don't be tooled. They're beyond monstrous, They can always kill you. ...