Courage (A Miraculous Ladybug...

Lovestrong0616 tarafından

Marinette finally gains enough courage to confess her feelings to Adrien and ask him out on a date. Adrien be... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Epilogue
The Sequel
Editing and New Book!!!!
IMPORTANT!!!!!!

Chapter Seven

6.3K 186 426
Lovestrong0616 tarafından

This is a chapter dedicated to lucky_ladynoir This person has voted for every one of my chapters so far and this is also a congrats for the release of their new book Miraculous: The Next Generation. It is a sequel of Miraculously Roommates. You should check out both. They are both AMAZING!!!

Recap:

"Thank you Marinette! I thought that no one would ever love me and then I found you. I then thought I lost you when I revealed but you stuck with me. You believed in me and most of all you accepted me. You accepted both sides of me and not just one. I can not thank you enough for that."

She pulled him into a hug and then whispered in his ear.

"Your welcome Chaton."

End Recap.

Adrien just stood there is shock as he felt Marinette pull away and leave. Only his lady called him that? Is she his lady? Did he finally find her? He needed to talk to her but where did she go? He went back to the front of the school and found her sitting in the steps waiting for him. She had the biggest smirk on her face. Yep! He knew he found his lady. She didn't even need to tell him. He went up to her and whispered "I found you" in her ear. Thankfully he didn't react like Marinette. Yeah he was shocked at first but he was so relieved he had found his lady. They both started to lean in for a kiss but she stopped and pulled away. She couldn't do this. This is not how she wanted their first kiss to go. Yeah she had kissed him before but that was a quick peck on the lips and that was only to save him. He didn't even remember it. Adrien pulled back too.

"Is everything okay m'lady?"

"Not really. This isn't how I want our first actual kiss to go. I don't want it to be here or like this. We just found out each other's identities. Don't you think that we should let that settle in before moving forward?"

"Oh." He looked upset. "I didn't realize that you didn't want to kiss. It's fine." He turned away upset.

"Are you okay? Did you want to kiss me? You seem upset."

"No. I'm not okay. Of course I wanted to kiss you Marinette. Who wouldn't? Your the most beautiful girl ever and I really do wanna kiss you but I guess we don't have to. I just thought that we were both ready."

"Well I'm not. This is all moving too quickly for me. Can we please just slow down?"

"Mari, I have been slowing down. I've been holding back everything I've felt because I didn't want you to think we were going too fast. I don't think I can go any slower."

"Well you have to. Otherwise I don't think this will work. I don't want my first relationship to be over but it will be if we don't slow things down.I can't go this fast. I don't want to go this fast. It's all too much too soon."

"MARI!!! YOU AREN'T UNDERSTANDING!!! I CAN'T SLOW DOWN!! NOT WITH YOU!!! THIS IS MY SLOWEST!!!"

"FINE THEN!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST BREAK UP THEN!!!"

"FINE BY ME!!"

With that they both walked away with tears streaming out of their eyes. Marinette ran home but on the way she bumped into Alya. Alya saw her and went home with her. She needed to know who to kill. Who did this to Marinette and how soon could she kill them?

As she walked Mari into the bakery her parents saw her and immediately came over. They asked a bunch of questions but she only answered one.

"Who did this to you?"

"Agreste." It was barely a whisper but it was there. Everyone heard it. Alya immediately bolted up from her seat next to Marinette and said "I'll be right back."

-With Alya-

Alya ran to the school. She was going to find Adrien and when she did he would die. She told him to never hurt her girl Marinette but he obviously didn't listen. He needed to know to listen this time.

When she reached the school he wasn't there. She stood there thinking of where he could be. He wouldn't go back home because he would get in trouble. She gasped. Nino's. He was there. It was the only logical explanation.

-Adrien after the breakup-

He just stood there watching the love of his life go away. He was sobbing like there was no tomorrow until Nino came along. Nino saw his best friend crying and led him away. He needed somebody to support him and Nino was going to be the one to support him and help him through his troubles. They got to Nino's house. Nino sat him down and calmed him. Once he was calmed he made Adrien explain everything. Adrien did of course but he left out the ladybug part. He was about to suggest ideas to help when he heard pounding at the door and a voice. He recognized that voice and froze.

"ADRIEN AND NINO!!! I KNOW YOU ARE THERE!!! OPEN THIS DOOR AND I PROMISE THIS WILL BE LESS PAINFUL!!!"

Nino knew exactly who that was. Alya. She must've heard. Oh god! What should he do? Adrien can't be beat right now. He already is. Maybe not physically but emotionally he is out of control. After hearing the story it did sound like Adriens fault a little bit. If the girl asks you to slow down you slow down. You don't get into an argument about it you just slow. You don't want to make anyone do anything they do want to do. Nino decided to walk over to the door. He looked through the peephole and freaked out. Alya had a look on her face that he hoped to never see again. He especially didn't want that look to be about him. Adrien was a goner. He slowed creaked the door open peeking his head out. Alya pushed the door wide open and stormed past him. She went to his room where Adrien was. He quickly followed her. Adrien was going to need someone to restrain her. He walked in the room to see Alya in Adriens face shouting.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MARINETTE AGAIN?!? SHE IS AT HER HOUSE CRYING HER EYES OUT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!!! I AM ONLY THE FIRST WAVE!! WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE HER DAD!!! HE IS PISSED WITH YOU!! IF I WERE YOU I WOULD RUN RIGHT ABOUT NOW BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO BEAT YOU TO A PULP AND I DON'T WANT TO BUT I WILL!!! HURT MARI IS SOMETHING I DON'T TAKE LIGHTLY!!!!!"

Upon hearing this Nino went up to Alya and grabbed her by the arms. He started pulling back. Once she was back far enough from Adrien he told Adrien to run home and that he would talk to him later. Adrien ran out closing the door behind him. Nino let Alya go. She ran to the door but never got their. Nino stood in front of her. He was right in front of the door with the door closed. She talked to him in a much calmer voice but still very frustrated voice this time.

"Nino I need you to step away NOW. Adrien hurt Mari after I told him repeatedly not to. I get he is your friend and you are trying to protect him but right now he needs to learn a lesson about hurting Mari. Now please move unless you need a lesson too."

"Alya!! Calm down!! Did you even hear what happened?? Yes it was Adriens fault but he didn't mean any of it. He was caught up in the moment and wanting to kiss Mari. He regrets that stuff. Can you just beat him up later? He is an emotional wreck right now like Mari and needs a friend. She probably needs one too. Why don't we just go help our friends and come back to this later?"

"Fine. But this is being brought back up later."

"Okay. Just go and help Mari for now."

-Marinettes house after Alya left-

Tom wanted to go hurt the boy. He promised not to hurt his little girl. He even shared her with him. No one does this to his little girl. No. One. He was going to get it. Maybe not now because his little girl needed him but he was going to get it.

Sabine managed to sit down and calm their daughter down. Then she asked Mari to tell everything that happened. Mari did of course, she left out the ladybug part, each time she said something else Adrien did Tom got madder and a little more violent. By the end Tom was about ready to go kill the boy when Alya came in. He calmed down knowing Alya had done her damage already.

He walked up to her and asked quietly "Did you get him Alya?"

"No sir. Nino stood in my way and I can't hurt him. He means too much to me. But I promise to get him later."

He looked disappointed but only said one thing "You better."

Alya walked over to the table Mari was sitting at. Sabine got up so Alya could sit next to her. Alya looked at Sabine for help. Sabine filled her in on what happened. Suddenly Marinettes phone buzzed on the table. Alya looked over and saw who it was. She grabbed Marinettes phone and opened the text to see what he wanted.

Adrien: Marinette we need to talk. I didn't mean any of what I said. Can we please meet up somewhere. I can't loose you.

Alya decided to reply for her friend.

Alya's Reply: This is Alya. And no Marinette can't meet up anywhere as she is too busy trying to pick up the leftover pieces of her heart that were crushed by YOU. Now leave her alone. She will talk to you when she is ready. I told you not to hurt her Agreste. You will regret it.

Alya put Marinettes phone down after hitting send. Alya helped Marinette get through the whole day. They never went back to school and Alya spent the night. She texted Nino at one point during the day so that they could reschedule their date. They knew at this point neither of them were gonna get to that date. Not with their friends like this. They couldn't leave them like this.

Eventually Monday arrived and they needed to go to school. They arrived last second slipping in the door so quick that no one noticed them. They made sure that no one could talk to them. Alya never left Marinettes side. Adrien had attempted several times to come up to them but the look Alya had on her face when she saw him was terrifying. He just retreated back. Alya didn't trust him and probably never would. He's broken Marinette's heart twice now and she can't forgive him. Even Marinette doesn't want anything to do with him. She agreed with Alyas text and was glad Alya sent it and not her. Then something happened that was the worse. An akuma attacked. That means she had to see and talk to Chat or Adrien.

She went to the girls bathroom and transformed. She got to the akuma fight. Chat was already there. They didn't speak other than to just discuss the plan. They defeated the akuma pretty quickly. It was an easy one. She was about to jump away when she felt a hand on her wrist holding her back. She heard the pleading voice that Alya had protected her from all day.

"Please can we just talk?"

Her heart melted at the sound of his voice. It really was heartbroken. She told herself 'no' I really shouldn't but she wanted to so badly. She couldn't decide whether to talk to him or not.

"Please Mari we need to talk."

There was that voice again. It was so... Heartbroken. Then she got mad. She couldn't believe he called her Mari. He had the guts to call her Mari after what he did. Only her friends call her Mari. She turned to him but didn't look at him. Looking at him would've just made it harder to say what she was about to say.

"Fine. You wanna talk. Let's talk. Let's talk about how you crushed my heart twice now and played me like a fiddle. Let's talk about how you wouldn't slow down for me. Let's talk about how you don't know how to be a good boyfriend. What kind of boyfriend won't slow down for his girlfriend even if he doesn't want to? Let's talk about have even after all that you still had the guts to call me Mari. Only my friends call me that and you are most definitely not my friend."

With those words said she zipped off into the night.

----------------------------------------------------

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

910K 16K 31
Marinette had gotten over her feelings for Adrien since she realized that it would never lead to anything. She was just too shy, and getting over her...
14.1K 276 14
Marinette took a deep breath as if she was taking her final if she was getting ready to do the most disturbing thing of her life. Well, she sort of w...
41.3K 660 17
"Marinette? She's just a friend." Adrien and Marinette were best friends since they were kids. Marinette had already fallen inlove with him but, Adri...
215K 7.1K 13
Marinette befriends Chat Noir, even though he doesn't know about her alter ago Ladybug. When she disappears on her way to Alya's, what will happen? W...