Mr. Mahone

By ameezy24

I know I'm wrong but I can't help myself. {completed} More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Epilogue
SEQUEL
Hey

10

19.8K 260 36
By ameezy24

Riley

After my shitty explanation/lie me and Taylor called it a night. Well Taylor called it a night while I was up trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do. I finally fell asleep at around 3 a.m. but the shitty part was that I had to wake up to go to school.

We woke up by her alarm at around 6 a.m. and I grab some clothes that I left here awhile ago.

It was a tight, pink, sleeveless dress, I wrapped my white hoodie around my waist then I threw on some white converse.

I grabbed my gold Circle necklace off of Taylors desk and my phone along with it and headed out the door. I went outside to only find Austin and his car and I jumped in the back waiting for Taylor.

I texted her to hurry up because we only had 15 minutes to get there and play it on my phone to pass time. While we waited silence to go over the car and it was really awkward, after a while Taylor finally came out the front door and jumped in the backseat with me.

Austin finally started the car and we had it out of the driveway, you pick this up some breakfast first then we took this 2 minute drive to school. Taylor robbed out and said by but I didn't say anything to avoid up with awkwardness.

I went in and me and Taylor went to separate ways since our home rooms are into different sides of the school. I threw my back in my locker and texted RJ to meet me in the back of the school by the bleachers so I could tell him what's going on.

I'm not really missing out on anything in class because I already have an A in there. He texts me back and tells me he'll be there in about 5 minutes so I go out there and get on my phone to pass time.

I sigh in relief as I see him exit the double doors leading to the football field where I stand at awkwardly.

"Hey what's going on what happened?" he asked truly concerned.

" look here's the deal, I need you to fake being my boyfriend for who knows how long for my best friend. I know it sounds weird but I just need you to do it. Ill explain everything later but tonight your coming somewhere with me." he looks confused for a second but then agrees.

We confirm everything then head back to class and its second period by the time we get back. I I walk to my locker before I go to my next class and grab my glasses out of my bag since I didn't put contacts in this morning.

Everything looked blurry this morning and I silently curse at myself because I can't find them in my bag. I grown as I still look there my bag and just walked to my next class. As I'm walking I run into someone and it makes me drop my bag and I hear crunch.

I silently pray that it wasn't my glasses and I've been down the pic my backup not even acknowledging the person in front of me. I take out some stuff and see my glasses at the bottom of my bag just to find out they cracked. Great just what I needed.

I finally look up to see the asshole who bumped into me and caused this and it turned out to be Sam, Jason's friend from the football team. I roll my eyes at him and keep walking and he doesn't seem to be phased by my rude actions because he keeps walking too.

I take my glasses out of my bag finally a place them on my face and looking my soul through my phone. You couldn't really tell that they had cracked phone the outside but from my perspective my whole left I saw nothing but blur.

I just suck it up and try to make it through the day so I can go get new ones.

The rest of my day consisted of nothing but boring classes and Jason still trying to get me to go to this stupid party. I want again said no to him and not was about of it reason of the day got.

Austin picked us up and drop me off at my house first so I could get ready for this stupid dinner with a stupid smirk on his face.

I went upstairs in to my room and texted RJ to get ready and not to dress too fancy but formal. He responded and I went to go get dressed myself, I didn't want to do to much but I sure as hell didn't want to look like a sloppy mess.

I decided to take a quick shower and put my hair up so I don't have to deal with it, after that I picked out a red velvet crock top with a collar and some nice pants to go with it. I put my necklace on and tucked it under the collar and let my hair cascade past my shoulders and down my back. It was wavy from the bun so I just left it be.

I applied some lipstick to go with the outfit and threw on some nude heels. (Smaller heels than the picture) I put my Grey contacts in since I still have to get new glasses and some more contacts because I was running low, and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt like I looked fine and by the time I was done it was already 5.

Rj texted me telling me he's ready and if we are taking separate cars or one car. We decided on separate cars and I texted him the address. The dinner was in until late but I got bored and headed over there anyway. When I got there only Austin's car with parked in the driveway.

I knocked on the door hoping and praying that Taylor what answer but to my dismay it turned out to be Austin.

"where's Taylor?" I asked very blunt as he scanned me up and down.

"Out getting stuff for dinner, I thought we said 8. Its five o'clock."

"I know we did but I got bored and was expecting to hang out with Taylor." I said walking in.

"Well since your here you can help cook if you don't mind."

"Sure." I shrugged and we walked to the kitchen.

"So where's your little boyfriend or did he flake out on us?" he smirked when we entered the kitchen.

"I told him to come at 8. And who would want to flake out on this." I say using hand motions towards my body.

He got silent and just picked up some food to throw in the pan, I smirked knowing that I won this little battle and started cooking whatever he had planned. He had a cookbook laying on the counter so I grabbed all the ingredients I needed to make that while we waited for Taylor to come back.

She finally did after about 20 minutes of awkward silence between me and soon and gave us the rest of the groceries. After we had everything mixed together it just needed to cook so me and Taylor headed up stairs so she could get changed and left Austin to finish everything out.

She decided on a little white dress with lace designs on it and put some bracelets and our necklace on. She didn't care about putting shoes on because this is her house so I threw off my shoes too.

What she did care about was her makeup so that took about half an hour then she took another half an hour to do her hair.

"Why aren't you all spazzled up? He's your boyfriend and you look like a pile of shit."

"Wow thanks." I stated sarcastically.

"Well you know what I mean. You didn't even try. Tonight your not allowed to be you. Your my masterpiece tonight." I got scared because she was gonna go all out.

After about an hour and a half Taylor finally finished my makeup and hair. She did a look to go with my outfit for the makeup and then she curled my hair and pinned a small strand back to give it a little 'goddess look' in Taylor's words.

"Are you sure this isnt doing too much tay? Im going downstairs to eat not meeting the president."

"Are you saying I caked your face?"

"No I ju-"

"Ok then lets go." she grabbed my arm and dragged me downstairs where we saw RJ and Austin talking on the couch. I got extremely nervous and tried to go back upstairs but Taylor pushed me and shoved my heels in my chest. I put them on quick and walked the rest of the way downstairs.

The clicking of my heels grabbed their attention and they both looked at me astonished. Both of their mouths droped to the floor but Austin quickly recovered since Taylor was there. I smiled at RJ and he returned the gesture, got up and I got a full glimpse of what he was wearing.

He was wearing all black. Black long sleeve button up, black jeans, black shoes,everything was black except for his gold watch. I've always had a thing for guys wearing all black so I returned the astonished look to RJ. He smiled at my reaction and walked up to me, grabed my hand and kissed my cheek.

I blushed a little at the action and when he moved from in front of me I could literally see steam coming out of Austin's ears. I mentally high fived myself and smirked on the outside.

"You look really good." RJ complimented.

"Thanks vice versa. I didn't want to go all out but Taylor made me so thank her." I chuckled

"How bout we go eat." Taylor suggested and we agreed, me and RJ staying close behind them.

"Cheek kiss? nice touch." I whispered.

"I was gonna go for the lips but ill save that for dessert." he winked and i playfully punched his arm.

Me and rj sat next to each other and Taylor and Austin sat across from us. Austin got up to get the food and the unexpected happened.

"Rj can you help me out with the rest of the food?" Austin asked and my eyes widened.

"Um yea..sure." I mentally sighed at his arrogance but smiled on the outside.

They both vanished into the closed off part of the kitchen. Taylor and me talked a little until both of them came back in with the food. I couldn't describe what it was but I know it looked amazing.

They set it down on the table and everyone threw it all on their plates.

About five minutes into the dinner Austin starts rambling questions off the bat just to try and intimidate rj which really started to piss me off.

"So rj, what do you do for a living? Or do you not have a job yet?"

"Well I've been sending in applications but it seems as if no one ever wants to hire me."

"So no job?" rj nods

"No hobby?" really

"Well I play sports for the school." he shrugs.

"Didn't you say you were seventeen?"

"Yes sir." he's holding up with his bullshit very well so I definitely owe him one.

"Well I had a job at seventeen and lots of hobbies. I mean when your about to graduate you start thinking of after high school. I mean you want to be successful so you probably would want to go to college first. Then you would-" "hey can we start desert I think im starting to get full and I really need something sweet before im all the way full." I cut him off, glaring at him.

"Yea, mind helping me get all the stuff?" I nod and we both walk to the kitchen.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I whisper yell when the door shuts.

"What too much for the boyfriend?" he smirks

"Look how about for the rest of the dinner you just stop trying to be my dad and stick to being Taylor's. Because im tired of you treating this like an interrogation." he taps his chin as if his thinking on it.

"How about you stop acting like you hate me and ill stop asking questions? Deal?" he holds out his hand and I shake it.

We grab the stuff and as I reach down for the whip cream in the fridge he lightly taps my butt. I turn around and try to hit him but he's already gone.

I groan and carry the rest of the stuff back to the table and basically slam it down. I sat down with a huff and both rj and Taylor looked concerned.

"Babe what's wrong?" rj asks resting his hand on mine that lays on the table. I catch on to what he's doing and I play along.

"Nothing just missed your kisses is all." the plan for him was to prove to Taylor that i had a boyfriend and the real plan was to make Austin mad because im past the original plan of making him not want me. That's clearly not gonna fade.

"Then why didn't you just ask for one?" he said turning towards me. I glanced over at Austin and saw his jaw clenched and his knuckles turning white from squeezing them shut so hard.

He tries to lean in but I put my hand in the middle of us. "Tsk Tsk. No PDA Mr." I see Austin relax a little and Taylor in awe of how cute we were being.

Honestly rj is being a really good fake boyfriend, I wouldn't mind dating him if I saw him as more than just a friend. But I don't and I think he feels the same about me. We're basically flirt buddies.

"Hey I think im full now. I want to know more about you rj and how you treat my girl so lets go talk up in my room." Taylor suggests and I agree.

I pick up my plate and rj's plate and take it to the sink and Taylor does the same for her and Austin since he stormed off to his room. I chuckle at his pettiness and walk hand and hand with rj to Taylor's room.

She shuts it but then it opened up again, Austin's head peeping in.

"You know my rule tay, no shut or locked doors with boys in the room." he demands. I've never heard this rule liar.

"Dad its not like he's my boyfriend. And its not like we're gonna do anything."

"Well Riley's like my second daughter and I don't want my other babygirl doing something she's not supposed to do so just keep the door open." I cringe at the fact that he uses that word but it also gave me chills.

She nods and we all sit down somewhere in her room. Taylor on her bed and me and rj on her desk chair, me being on his lap.

"So how about a kiss?" Taylor says which catches me off guard.

"I thought you said you wanted to get to know him not have us kiss in front of you." I say.

"Well you can explain yourself later but I want to see if he's a good kisser or not because if he isn't you need to get another guy. Nobody wants a bad kisser. I won't let it happen so do it. Right now."

I look over my shoulder at rj and before I know it he grabs my chin and smashes his lips onto mine. His lips are so soft and plump which is a big turn on but I don't feel any emotion. Just pure...well I don't know.

I really feel nothing but I couldn't explain it anyway because our kiss was cut short by someone clearing their throat. And by someone I mean...guess who, Austin! Yay! Sigh.

"What's going on here?" he crosses his arms.

"Dad they're in a relationship, its what you do. They're kissing not making a porno." I laugh at her stupidity but my smile drops at the next thing he says.

"Rj I think its time for you to leave. Plus its a school night."

I was about to protest but rj already has me up and off of him, heading out the door.

I sigh and follow him. I grab his wrists as he walks to his car and spin him around.

"Thanks for tonight. By the way your a really good kisser. Honestly I wouldnt mind being friends with benefits but it never ends well."

"No problem and yea I tried it once and afterwards it was really awkward. But if im such a good kisser how about I get a reward." I give him a confused look and then catch on after a second or two.

I shrug and get on my tip toes to reach his level. I give him a short and small peck on the cheek for the road and head back inside.

____________________________________

Well I think 2900+ words is enough to make up for my lack of activeness. Also I love u guys comments plz don't stop. Ill fix the mistakes later. And tell me if you can see the pictures

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 510 49
Thanks for 20k+ reads I've fallen out of the fandom and I've decided to not continue. It is a bit cringey I'll be honest, but I had no clue what I wa...
19.3K 482 51
i wrote this when i was 14 years old and i'm still atoning for this sin so please do not judge me
37.1K 315 15
This is unedited garbage and I probably should go through and rewrite it but I'm lacking motivation sooooo I probably won't. Sorry in advance.
5.6K 35 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...