The Alpha's Hidden Mate (Curr...

Autorstwa AnneForgetable

I've been walking through the forest in only my mini dress and phone. I can't get any signal. This place is c... Więcej

The Alpha's Hidden Mate
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
THE SEQUEL!

Chapter 7

10.7K 283 25
Autorstwa AnneForgetable

Chapter 7

2 years later!

*Kylie's POV*

I was in the training dome. Lots of things changed. I was declared the head student of the academy and I demolished Marissa's group after she tried hurting Margaux.

I was currently punching the punching bag. It was already the 5th punching bag. I was quite strong. This punching bag was turning soft. After around 15 punches, I removed it from the hook and threw it with the others. Then grabbed a new one in exchange.

Raine and I haven't seen each other ever since my 18th birthday. I could feel pain in my heart almost every night. I knew he was mating with Lacy. It was required. Everytime I remembered that, I would destroy the punching bag totally.

I walked up to the huge mirror and grabbed my water and towel. I wiped my sweat away and stared at the mirror. Raine's mark was there. It was small and it wasn't full yet. I was in heat this week and it just became worse every month. I usually stay here in the training dome when that happens.

Both Cara and I became stronger and wiser. Cara was released from her Omega trance and became a Beta. Cara's now my right hand. We also became really close.

"Luna!" Cara came running in the dome. She was almost pushed out. My heat was too strong.

"Yeah?" I asked sweating like hell.

"We're going home!" Cara giggled and I tried to pull on a smile. It was hard when I needed my mate.

"Why?" I asked.

"Alpha Raine called us to come home. The Element Killers wanted to meet the out of country wolves of the Blue Moon pack." She said excitedly.

"Great. Go prepare me an ice bath. Grab tons of ice. This one is hella bad." I told her and she nodded and went away.

I heard Cara talking to someone on the phone the other night, maybe her sister Claire. Lacy was pregnant. And they said it was Raine's.

I walked up to the punching bag and began punching it harder than before. I wanted to kill myself for not being there!

'Why is your heartbeat increasing?' Raine asked. He would ask me tons of questions, but I couldn't face to answer him back. 'When will you answer my questions?' He asked. I began punching the punching bag more. I hated what I felt.

'We'll take our revenge. It's the Element Killers fault.' Crystal told me. 'Just let you anger out now.' She pleaded. I kept in touch with Crystal often. Cara told me to do that 'cause it was dangerous if I kept blocking her.

"Luna. Your bath is ready." Cara said as she went off. I walked toward the back and started removing my sportswear.

I place my ass first in the ice cold water then dropped my entire body. This process made me remember me and Raine finding out we were each other's mate.

"Luna." Cara entered the room and bowed. "Alpha needs you home now." She said. I nodded and stood up. Cara threw me my towel and I changed into my sweats.

When I got to our room, the bags were already packed and men were already bringing them out.

"KYLS! We're gonna miss you!" The twins ran up to hug me.

"Imma miss ya guys too." I smiled.

"Hey, Kyls, you promise to visit right?" Eliot looked at me sadly. I nodded and hugged her.

"Marg. You promise to keep this group together huh." I turned to Margaux.

"Of course. It's you who built it." She smiled and hugged me.

"Ok girls. Go off to class. I need a moment with Ms. Shaw." Head Mistress said. The girls went running off and it was only me and headmistress in my room. "Ms. Shaw. Or should I say Mrs. Kydd. When you go back to your territory, be prepared. The element killers are very into doubting people. Prepare yourself for war 'cause I'm sure once they find out, they'll declare war onto your pack." She said.

"One. I won't be a Mrs. for a while, and I'm ready to actually fight them. I've been ready for 2 years already." I said with pride in my voice.

"Take care Luna. I'll be seeing you soon." She said and I hugged her.

I got into the car and the men didn't flinch even one bit. I was in heat people!

'Luna, alpha had humans drop and pick us up. He's aware you are in heat.' Cara mindlinked me. She was different from before. She had the body of a Victoria Secret model and we dyed her brown hair and changed it to blonde. She was into make up and other stuff as well. I bought her a bike and we're having it shipped to pack next week.

We got out of the car and headed to the plane. I was finally coming home.

*Hours Later....*

The plane stopped and I just sat there. Cara went off to wash her face and the flight attendant handed me a warm towel. I just used that. I was clean enough. I showered just hours ago.

I was now wearing my leather leggings and a blue peplum shirt and my Louboutin pumps. My hair was in its natural waving brown hair and my make up was a neutral as it could get.

'Ready?' Cara asked me through mindlink.

'Yes.' I replied.

When we got off the plane, humans still picked us up, but then I noticed a huge grey van.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"His orders were to place you in that truck and chain you as well." A man said.

"Son of a bitch." I growled and just got in the van. The men handcuffed me and locked the doors securely. I couldn't hear no smell anything.

Minutes after, the car came to a stop. We were here. The doors were angrily opened by a big bad wolf. Raine.

He was huger this time. His royal blue eyes were quite pale. It's because he wasn't with me at night. His wolf is angry with his plans.

'Look at our mate. Trying to be the hero.' Crystal scowled in my mind.

"Unchain her." Raine's voice boomed in the van. I didn't even flinch a bit.

After the men unchained me, I rubbed my wrist and came down the van. Tons of mated men were trying to stop the unmated men from coming towards me.

"KYLIE!" Rodney's voice came into the area. I turned around and his mouth fell onto the floor. Maybe he couldn't see me as his baby sister anymore. I changed so much.

"Hey Rod." I smiled and went to hug him. I looked behind him and there stood a pregnant Anna. "You impregnated ANNA!" I growled.

Rodney flinched at my tone and Anna giggled.

"Come on sis. What do you want? I'll wait till you get home?" He said.

"I hate you." I said to him. I walked up to Anna and hugged her gently. "How's my little nephew?" I rubbed her stomach.

"You got it right sister!" Anna giggled. Then I suddenly smelled another pregnant wolf in the area.

'Lacy.' Crystal growled. I looked up and saw Lacy with a frown on her face.

'Luna. I'm sorry if I slept with Alpha Raine.' Lacy mindlinked me. 'But, this isn't his baby. I found my mate, but he had to play with the plan. My mate hasn't marked me.' She explained. I hugged Lacy and she cried more.

I heard a growl come from behind and I turned to look at Raine. I rolled my eyes and walked into the house with Cara right next to me.

'Mate!' A growl greeted us as we entered. It was Trevor and his mate was Cara.

Cara looked at me and I smiled. Cara returned the smile and went to hug Trevor.

"We need to talk." Raine growled and pulled me to his office.

Once we got into the office, Raine locked the door and started kissing my neck and lips. I was still angry at him. I pushed him away and let his eyes turn black.

"What are you doing?!" Raine yelled.

"I don't want you kissing me?! Don't you know how hurt I was every night you mated with Lacy!?" I yelled.

"You are so hard headed! Can't you see you're in heat!" He yelled. "And you just dangle yourself in front of all those unmated wolves!" He yelled again.

"I don't care! I can control mine! It's one of the virtues being an Element Wolf." I scowled at him.

"Shut up!" He growled and went in front of the door and was in a protection stance. I did the same as well.

"You! Are the last wolf!" An old man ran into the office and boomed his words. Then came another two. A woman and a man.

"We declare war onto your pack Alpha Raine. See us in 5 weeks. Remember, you can't impregnate your wolf. Or she won't be able to fight." The other man laughed.

The woman's head was kept down and she kept walking.

'Meeting! Now!' Raine's voice boom in my head. He has called all the pack members.

"I'll declare you now. I've been waiting for years." He growled and pulled me towards the front of the house. Lacy and her mate, Rodney and Anna, then Cara and Trevor came after us.

"Pack Members! I have good news and bad news. I'll start the bad news. We have to prepare for war versus the element killers pack. We can handle them due to one person, which is the good news. Your true Luna. Kylie Shaw. She's one Element Wolf. Which I may say is one of the powerful of them all." Raine told the pack. They cheered hearing I was the Luna.

"Hello. I'm your Luna. I'm Kylie Shaw. I hope you don't place anger onto your fellow packmate, Lacy. She's pregnant with her mate's child. I would like you to show her respect. And I do plan on fighting with you side by side versus the Element Killers pack." I said and they cheered once more.

"Training will begin tomorrow. And the fight is 5 weeks away. Please rest now." Raine declared and all of us headed towards the house.

"So? We going out?" Rodney, Trevor and Fred asked. Fred is Lacy's mate.

"Sorry guys. I have to deal with someone." Raine said and picked me up bridal style.

"RAINE LET ME GO!" I yelled and kicked him, but it had no effect!

I am surely gonna become a deflowered woman after tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So! This is chapter 7. I hope you guys read my note in chapter 6!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

FOLLOW!

-Nare! <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

336 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...
130K 8.6K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
2.1K 255 34
I wake up.... but "wake up" isn't right,waking up would require a bed, covers, a pillow. Instead I come to and I sit up, right away, a pounding heada...
179 10 5
It was dark and I was all alone I couldn't see anything, not even my hands in front of me. I felt all sick like I had a cold. " Where am I ? " I aske...