Not An Option

Bởi Lovin_yu

16 year old Marica was your average teenage girl looking for "the one". Never did she think he would come so... Xem Thêm

prologue
4 months ago
Shania
Today
got em
oops....
bumps
not
Monday
feeling ha
mine
down
tried it.
mama
not the one
admit one
biiiitch
back at it
wow
sheesh
change.
i promise
damn
tired
done
friends ☺
exit

sister sister

6 0 0
Bởi Lovin_yu

  I got to school at 9:50 so basically I missed first block and most of second block but those were my toughest classes. I went to get my work from first block and then went to second block and they was not even in the classroom.

    Me:where the hell y'all at?

    Essy😜🔥 auditorium...you might as well just not come girl its boring in here and we ain do nothing in class but vocab words.

    Me: lmfaaooo you stupid but aii I'll do that I guess nice looks tho boo 😘

Essence was cool as hell man I swear and after her cousin Dallas died she turned hardcore to a lot of people and I respected that. I walked to dycarai class to bother him and he wasn't even in class. What the fuck is going on.

      Me: why you not in class?

   NIA POV

I was bored as hell sitting in civics and economics class. I didn't even see my best friend this morning I feel soooooo incomplete.

      Me:  bitch you see my messages the fuck

     Minck😘👭💪 lml chill I was driving man but wassup bookie tootie butt.

She was so damn extra man but I had to tell her about that boy she met he was border line already on his way to the nba man.

     Me: girl you should really give ray a chance he seems good for you...

     Minck😘👭💪 nah I'm fine 😔 give it time.

I shook my head and finished my work waiting on the last 10 minutes for class to end.

   " aye you did number 3?" Lamont asked me.

   " nigga we been doing this for basically two hours and you just now on number 3?" I wanted to smack him all we had to do was answer 20 questions in complete sentences and explain how it affected us or why it did and he was bullshitting.

   " bruh help me ion know what the fuck the 1st amendment is" he was laughing and shit it pissed me off. I just put my headphones in and finished texting Shawn and Rica. 

    RICA POV
I was still tired from my whole weekend man I really haven't a break from anything its been school, dance, work, working on college stuff, drama, doctor appointments, court its just been a lot for me so this day I'm off Sunday I will be sleep all day phone off man well beside church I haven't been in a minute. I got an idea so i texted my sister.

     Me: church Sunday? 👭 please

     Sissy👭😣🔥: yeah I'll pick you up...why such a must?

     Me: good I think we should do a surprise dance ya know 😏 we haven't did one in a while...

     Sissy👭😣🔥: we can let's just practice this week and if you off Saturday

I smiled and finished signing these papers for a scholarship to Syracuse in Ms. Rotsi office. I was soooo ready well I feel ready enough to take the first step into the big world.

   " well the bell rings in a Lil so do you wanna finish this here or you wanna take it with you?" She asked biting a apple I brought her.

     " yeah imma just stay in here but can I go tell my teacher or can you write me a pass when I'm done?"

    " sure babe but I'll be right back I'm going on my post if any students come just tell them I'll be back and wait if they want if not come back at 12:30" she said walking out as the bell rung.

    Dycarai Green: I'm fin come str you

    Me: no you're not, if you're that shell don't even attempt because I hate when you do this during school it's not good for you nor ya future 💯 don't even talk to me man 😔

      Dycarai Green: bruj I'm stressing and you know this I'll just talk later I guess

He just will never give a fuck I said to myself and some girl came in the office she was crying. She had on ripped jeans, a white tank top, and some red low top chucks. She just stood at the door crying and I wanted to smack the shit outta her man I hate a soft female. 

    " uhm Ms.Rotsi is on post right now but she'll be back so you can wait for her or come back at 12:30" I said looking at the girl and she sat down.

   " thank you" she said wiping her tears looking at her phone. I wonder what was wrong.

    " no prob...can I ask why you're crying?" I said looking at her shoes. Why I don't know but I just always looked at peoples feet.

It was quiet for a while then she spoke up.

  " I'm just hurt right now my grandma passed away Saturday, my boyfriend is basically having sex with my cousin, I'm failing most of my classes, I lost my job, and worst part I'm pregnant." She cried harder and I rubbed her back I wanted to ask about her mom but I knew that would be too much.

  "Girl look you're pretty, and I'm pretty sure your grandma wouldn't wanna see you crying and breaking down like this she's probably in heaven now talking to god about helping you fight all this right now. That boy man he just ain shit and by this time in all girl lives we learn that and if you're cousin didn't respect y'all enough nor herself you should still forgive and not hold grudges because at the end of the day everything does come back around and hits harder." I said and she smiled a little bit as Ms.Rotsi came back in and they started talking.

  "I think I'll just finish this at home I'll see you later" I said to ms.rotsi.

   " I hope you feel better and make your grandma proud" I said to the girl leaving her office. Off to math i go.

I got to Ms.Larossa class and they was taking a benchmark test so we had to put our phones with the teacher. That's the loooonnngest hour of my life. I was trying to focus but Jo kept kicking my chair and I was ready to fight him.

    DYCARAI POV

  " Dycarai Green let's go" Mr.West said. I guess he was escorting me to the office because I was shell as fuck and I took a xanax. I was walking with him and he took me to the office to talk to Ms.Barnes Jones.

   "....and so I will be keeping your phones until a parent or guardian can come up and get it with an valid id." Is all I heard her say and I went to iss. On my way to ISS I seen nia, cordilla, and nymeira. I bout ran nymeira ugly ass over I ain like her because she always telling people I tried to kiss her and that ain what happened.

   " my fault I'm shell"I said walking pass them and nia got on her phone her snitch ass now I gotta hear Rica mouth later. Wait no I don't ion got a phone ahaaaa.

      NIA POV

    Me: girl come to the bathroom

     Minck😊👭💪😘: hold up

I wanted to tell her how dycarai was because I know she put that nigga in his place all the time and it be funny as hell. He be calling me a snitch but that's my nigga and I need him to be smart and do good.

    " damn why the fuck its 3 of y'all and 1 of me?" Rica said and she was serious.

    " man chill out I wouldn't even do ya like that I just came to tell you bout ya friend"

    " chyy dycarai ain texted me back since beginning of this block and he got ten minutes to reply or I'm whooping his ass" she said tight as hell I scratched my head.

   Nymeira laughed and walked in the bathroom being extra she already know Rica don't like her and she basically finna make her some feel some type of way. Cordilla just said wow and gave Rica a hug.

  " man that nigga dead shell he was with west when we just seen him, he barely could walk."

  " oh forealz?" She smirked and I seen her pull out her phone and she was walking towards the bathroom but she stopped.

    " why the fuck she do all that extra shit then if that's all you had to tell me?" She said directing it to nymeira.

    "Iooon know the hell" me and cordilla said as nymeira came out still laughing and walked out the double doors down the stairs.

Rica just looked at her like she wanted to pull her back by her long ass box braids and just start beating her ass....I knew that look from anywhere so I just told her bye and to text me.

    " bye babes" she said walking in the class and Jojo sexy ass came out acting like her daddy.

Me and Cordilla was walking back to the P building and nymeira was on the phone talking to somebody lying saying how she bout faught rica over dycarai. I just looked like bitch you lying you wasn't even around her for a good minute before you walked in the bathroom.

  " bitch why you lying? I'll just tell her you wanna fight if you making up lies" cordilla said. Nymeira rolled her eyes and walked away so now they was arguing making a scene.

   " cordilla come on man you can't get in nomo trouble you already on house arrest bitch" I said pulling her back before these ugly ass kids made It hot. Nymeira was really showing her ass today.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10.5K 488 15
Adrien and Marinette are in high school and they are 17 years old now Marinette doesn't confessed her feelings till now to Adrien, but after the advi...
The First Time Bởi Joy

Tiểu Thuyết Lịch Sử

30.6K 316 26
A young girl's first time turns into a lifetime commitment.
35.7K 1.3K 38
Marinette is 18 years old and is her Senior year of highschool. Her life was alright she had Friends and A Stepmom who she couldn't stand. What happe...
15.5K 290 17
Chloe Lukasiak is eighteen years old. She goes to school just like everyone. Chloe isn't the popular type of girl. She's shy and innocent, but beyond...