"CAGED" -The Mafia's Bought L...

Bởi bloodymary911

In Shohei's dark,wealthy world where money makes the world go round, SEX is everywhere,you can do it with any... Xem Thêm

"CAGED"(YAOI/ boyXboy love story)
"CAGED" Chapter 2
"CAGED" Chapter 3
"CAGED" Chapter 4
" CAGED " Chapter 5
"CAGED" Chapter 6
"CAGED" Chapter 7
"CAGED" Chapter 8
"CAGED" Chapter 9
"CAGED" Chaper 10
"CAGED" Chapter 11
"CAGED" Chapter 13
"CAGED" Chapter 14
''CAGED"Chapter 15
"CAGED" Chapter 16
"CAGED" Chapter 17
"CAGED" Chapter 18
"CAGED" Chapter 19
"CAGED" Chapter 20
"CAGED" Chapter 21
"CAGED" Chapter 22

"CAGED" Chapter 12

18.3K 253 28
Bởi bloodymary911

Shohei’s PO.V.

Sen was sleeping deeply. I was sitting in the couch just staring at him for almost an hour now.

I arrived almost 12 midnight and felt relieved when I found him soundly asleep in the bed with crumpled sheets. I was doing business in a cruise ship, all the people that was inside that ship was all rich and well, deals with the black market and Mafia transactions. I was invited at an auction and I’m sure glad I was. That kind of bidding was not a normal one. Yup, this is how my world works. It really was a big surprise when I realized the boy that was being bid was that stubborn boy I met at the hotel. He really got my attention and until now I can’t forget the way his lips burn against mine and his fragile body that shivers from my touch. I knew I have to have him at any cost.

 There were countless women I have had, models, actresses, business wome,n even the daughters of my business partners.  Relationships with benefits.This is my way, I always get what I wanted. And once that thing is not useful anymore I’ll just throw it away and look for another entertainment for me to enjoy. And now I want this boy to be mine, his body and heart. This will be fun. I smiled.

But I never let any of those girls invade my privacy. I never even brought a single one of them in my house. What benefit can I gain from this boy? None! But every time this boy is involved my mind seems to malfunction, I had broken my rules. I have to have him, the easy way or even the hard way. I don’t care, I just have to know why he had this effect on me. Surely, once I had him, my yearning will be satisfied and I won’t need him anymore once I get enough.  That’s right I convinced myself.

Sen moved and moan making the blanket covering her legs out of place. His white thigh appeared making me swallow.

I stood up and lean on the bed. He’s very adorable when sleeping. But I like it more when he’s annoyed and irritated, I enjoy that look on his face, it’s priceless. I curved my right lips.

I lean closer to his face and brush back the disarranged strands of hair on his face. “Tonight, I’m making you mine.”

 Sen’s P.O.V.

Urrmm” I moaned when I felt someone woke me up from my sleep. A warm object entered my mouth making me open my eyes. I wasn’t surprised anymore when I saw Shohei. I might as well adjust myself everytime this things happen. But hey! I still fucking despise it.

His hands travel from my thigh to my thin stomach and then twitched my nipple. I moan again from the mixed pain and pleasure. I just open my mouth and let him play with my tongue. I’ll let him play as much as he want but he won’t receive any response from me. He climbed up of the bed then he lifted his hands again and dug through my thigh and grabs them separating my legs. I gasped from his hastiness. He positioned himself under my bottom.My eyes grew big when I felt his bulge through my boxers. Gosh, I’m only wearing a huge polo up to my knees and a brief.

His hands unbotton my polo and expertly undress me and threw it somewhere. He was on his pants, he open his zipper and pulled it a bit down.  I never intend to look at his member, I was freaking scared. I was trying to look emotionless as if I'm numb. It took a lot of effort not to gasp. But I was now panting and my hearts beating fast. I form my hands into fist trying to control my emotion.

No, freaking way! Is he gonna really do me? Will he really enter and push that up to my A-hole?! There is no fucking way I'll be able to let him in with his monster member! He'll absolutely break me!

When I felt his hard manhood touch my butt I knew he was serious and would go all the way. I started to panick.

" E--enough!" I shouted and sat up. I tried to escape and crawl away from him but a hand gripped my foot and pulled me back. I tried to punch him but he was able to catch my punches. Not losing hope I struggled and succesfully  crawled away using my hands and with my knees. But then I felt his hands grab tightly my shoulders he was right behind me. He then grabs my hips and I could felt his crotch right at my butt. He firmly grabs my mannhood stroking  it up and down. I shouted, or I think it was a moan.I was becoming desperate now, I have to fight off. I griped the sheets but it was no use. I struggled to release from his  hands until my back bounced on the soft foam. He shifted my position facing him. I blinked my eyes from the impact trying to shake my dizziness off.

"Please stop it!" I shouted and sat up again. I backed off landing my bare back to the head board. He came closer to me and pull my arms. I kicked his chest but it was no use. I tried to reach out to the small table deside the bed hoping to grab anything hard,my fingers were only inches away when I stumble back as he pinned  me down, I was panicking now.

"Relax! I wont hurt you." He said calmly. How could he say that! Yeah right, it wont hurt a bit! only a lot!

" This is part of the deal, now relax so it wont hurt" He added as he grip my hands and pinned it above my head.

"No! Stop it! Please !" I'm starting to cry in panick. Is this really my faith? Why is destiny so hard on me? All I ever wanted is to go home back to Paris. My tears started to fall one by one until my cries turn into sobs.

I turn my head, cheeks flat on the sheets as my tears race to fall beside my face down to the sheets. I was sobbing so hard I can't breath. Then when I was about to break in pieces---

I felt nothing . I open my eyes and saw Shohei was still as a statue in front of me. He was staring right through my eyes, his eyes was full of emotions, shock, lust, anger, and then confusion. His eyes became soft. His face looks so confused as he back off.

At an instant, he climb out of the bed and walk towards the bathroom. He was grabbing the back of his head  looking so confused.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shohei's P.O.V.

I was under the shower with cold water running through my naked body. I was so damn confused and angry to myself. This new emotions when I saw his crying face was so foreign to me, my heart beat stopped when I saw his desperate face.

" I CANT TAKE HIM BY FORCE!!!!!!!!!!"

I shouted as I punched the tiled walls. Blood flowed  from my fist mixing with the water.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waaaaahhhh.....I uploaded earlier so that I won't have to stay up late tonight..

so what do you think? People I need comments.....

+Blo0dy_Mary+

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4M 88.1K 58
Evangeline Yu went back to the Philippines only to find out that her house was sold, her sister had ran away with her money and her mother was in com...