From Hate to Love

minnie_micky1710

They hate each other. They can't stay in the same room without fighting,but they're forced to work in team. W... Еще

From Hate to Love
Worst punishment EVER
The first day in Hell
I can't believe you did this!
Forgive me
My parents love to ruin my life
A/N
Friends again
Where will I go?
Not so sure about what we're feeling
Dancing with the stars
A/N
Nothing is under my control now!!
Love is in the air tananannnananaaaaa
She is back!
Big News

The brilliant idea

325 5 0
minnie_micky1710

Ally's POV

 Yeah...we're friends again and this is soo cool! It feels like Christmas! I seriously had missed him in my life and now seems that everything got back to normal and by normal I mean our relatioship from the beginning of our lifes. Right now I'm doing my homework..yes..i know what you think...it's holiday and I'm doing homework..well...the reason is that..soon I will go in the Europe Tour with Eric and I can't do my homework in.. a bus,for instance.  I was doing my essay about poverty in African countries when I got a text:"Hey,Al,do you fancy going with me for a walk..and maybe dinner?" Oi! Eric,walk and dinner..mhmm..sounds better than complaining the poor African countries.. "If this involves telling me your idea..yes!" his reply was fast "Oh..fine..if you can't wait anymore..." Yeeey! "Ok..see ya in 10 minutes!" Wait! Wait Wait! He said DINNER? What can this mean? That he wants to eat with you! He won't kidnap you,idiot! The voice in my head was yelling...I know he doesn't want to kidnap me! But if he does...should I take the pepper spray with me..in case of...oh,Ally! Can't you stop thinking about shits? It's just a dinner! He won't ask you to marry him,lunkhead! Hello! I didn't insult you,head voice! 

 After 10 minutes 

Okaay...seems that I'm ready. I'm wearing a long sleeve black dress which shows my curves...I look quite good..i can't complain! But I usually hide my body under huge hoodies.. I don't like to be in the center of attention. A applied a light make-up and put my hair in a cute pony tail. After a little look in the mirror, I went in the kitchen to tell my mum where I go.

"Muuum! I'm going for a walk with Eric! I won't be here for dinner!" yelled I thinking that she can't hear me.

"You..and Eric? On the same street! Let's be ready for the Apocalypse!" said she grinning ... And she said I'm the sarcastic one! 

"Ha! You are so funny! Bye!" snapped I.

"Bye,love!" 

Oi! Eric is already waiting for me! Whoaa! He's so hot in those black jeans with that white-and-black shirt the he wears in Boomerang Official Lyric Video... He is so perfect! Why did you fall for him,Ally? 

"Done checking me out?" Eric's husky voice brought me back to reality. 

"I wasn't...checking you out! Dream on,Saade!" snapped I blushing. 

"Oh..I will take this as a YOU ARE SO HOT,ERIC!" said he smirking. 

"Shall we go?" murmured I trying to change the subject..

"Oh...and you look good too,Ally! Nice legs!" said Eric again..oh...I would love to erase that smirk from your face!

"Thanks..i think!" mumbled I....Gosh...why are my legs shaking?? "So..where are we going?" managed I to say. 

"Surprise!" I hear Eric saying.

"Should I be afraid??" said I winking.

"Maybe yes..maybe not!"

 Eric had been driving for more that 15 minutes... On the way the silence conquered the atmosphere. Suddenly he stopped in front of a huge elegant building... I think my parents were here for their 20 anniversary. It's so beautiful and elegant and..romantic..wait! ROMANTIC? Why would Eric bring me here?

"I love this restaurant! My parents have been here few times! " said I with my eyes wide opened still wondered by the grandeur of this restaurant. I climbed off the car helped by Eric.. Aww//he's such a gentleman! We made our way to the main entrance where a doorman opened the door for us.. I was amazed seeing the inside of it. The main color was gold..everything was wrapped in gold. Huge paintiung were hanging on the walls. There were round tables covered with a white-and-gold table cloth.. In a corner was a beautiful table near a fireplace.. That corner was enlightened by little candles that were put on wood shelves.. That place is so beautiful! 

"Hello! I booked a table few hours ago!" said Eric.

"Good evening,sir! Name please?"replied the waiter.

"Eric Saade!"

"Oh..I found you,mister Saade! Follow me,please!" said the waiter smiling moving from his place.. showing us to follow him. 

"Here's your table,sir...miss!" said he leaving. It is the table that got my attention when we came in. It is so damn beautiful..I feel like crying...  

 There was a corner sofa,so you couldn't stay face-to-face... I sit first and the Eric is sitting next to me,our elbows brushing and if everything was quiet,you could hear his breath..Gosh! 

"Do you like here?" Eric stopped me from my dreaming..

"It's so beautiful! How did you know I love this place?"asked I.

"Remember when we were coming here with our parents and you used to say..?

"That I wanna come here for a date one day.." I completed his sentece..

"Yes! So...this is what I did..hoping that you still love the place!"

"Yes! I love it! So....ahmm..mhmm..this is what I think it is?" mumbled I. 

"You mean..a date? Depends what you wannna think.." said he that smirk appearing on his face. 

 I'm sure blushing again! Fuck my blood! 

"Let's order!" said I trying again to change the subject...but it didn't work so good because..

"I will take this as a YES!" because he guessed my answer. 

 While we are waiting for the food,i think it's the perfect time to ask him about the idea...

"So...you said that your idea is...??" 

"Whoa! You are so impatient! Fine! My idea is to introduce every song with a play..like a theater play..you know...?" wow! nice idea!

"So...you mean...before every song to play a sketch... and after the play you start singing! That's a great idea!"

"And you can make the script!"

"Seriously? Would you let me do them?" asked I with a childish voice.

"Sure!"

"But what if this will ruin your career?"

"It won't! It's something different..people will love it!"

"You're a genious,Saade!" I almost yelled making some people turning their eyes to us. 

"I know!"

"Wow! Modest much?" said I sarcatically. 

"You know you're ma sarcasm bro. Ya know what I'm sayin'?"

"Are you trying to speak like an American gangster?" asked I trying hard to keep my laughing. 

"Yeah?"

"Don't do this again,please!" and we both burst into laughing. 

 The night had passed with another laughing series ,many jokes and discussions about the concerts. It was so damn fun! 

Home 

I'm homeee!! It's such a shame that this evening is finished... It was so great! I forgot how much I loved spending time with Eric. I'm fastly opening the door and trying to run upstairs to start writing the script. But...

"Hey,love! How was the dinner?" my mum stopped me! 

"It was fine...but I have..ahmm..homework to do..so Byee!!"

"Homework? In the summer? This girl sure is planning something!" I heard mother saying. 

 Pfeww! Finally I'm in my room! Okay..let's see! I need some paper,a pen and some inspiration..perfect combination! And the "party" is startin... 

  After one hour

"No..this reply is good here,not there!" after one hour I managed to write the script for the introduction of Coming Home and Till I Break. And now I'm working on Boomerang and Covergirl..both parts! This is gonna be a looonnggg night! 

NEXT DAY 

"Aaaah! Eric is sexy!" I found myself suddenly being woken up by the alarm clock... What? I fell asleep on the desk!? 

"Yes! I know I'm sexy!"I suddenly heard a husky voice who sounds so familiar! 

"What are you doing in my room,Saade?"

"I came to pick you up! We're going to rehearsals! Tonight is the show and I wanna see you acting?!"

"You want what? But I just finished to write the scripts!" yelled I. 

"Come on! You're Allison Parker! You learnt a whole book in just 3 days in 6th grade and you're afraid now?"

"But..."

"Time flies,Parker!"

"Fine! I'm going to take a shower!"

"Will you be naked?" asked Eric smirking.

"No. I'm going to wear a raincoat and an umbrella!"

"See ya!"

Before the concert

Oh my fucking actual GOD! I'm so nervous! I learnt the whole script! But...more over my parents are here! This is my only chance to make them change their mind! 

"Eric...i'm so nervous that I'm shitting rainbows!" said I.

"The toilet for unicorns is first at left!"

"Seriously,Eric!"

 The concert is starting

"So...guys! I decided it's time to change the way I'm...entertaining you! You'll see..hope you like it!" said Eric to his fans.. "And noooww! Comiinnggg homeeeee!!"

The play for Coming Home 

A kid is waiting for her dad Eric to come home from a concert... She is very sad because her mother left her home and she went in the club.. Daddy is finally home... The kid is sitting in a yoga position with the face burried in the palms... 

E: Honey,I'm homee! 

Eric is going to watch TV. The kid is sighing to make herself clear... Daddy seems a little deaf and he pretends that he's not hearing his little daughter sigh.. The girl is coughing this time and her daddy comes to her... 

E:Hey,cupcake! What happened?

Kid: Mommy went in club again!

E:And?

Kid: And she didn't take me with her! She said I can't dance!

E (amused) : How did she dare? 

Kid: This is what I'm wondering! I mean...I'm a great dancer! 

 And the kid starts doing some moves like she is peeing in pants.. 

Kid: See? I'm a great dancer! 

E: I see! Yor mum is so wrong! What if you will dance tonight at my concert?

Kid: Yupii!! 

And Coming Home starts with some baby moves ending with a great love story as the kid is growing up along with the song.. 

And the first play is over! I'm really happy that I heard a lot of applause! The next is Till I Break! 

The play of Till I Break

 Till I Break seems more like a story where the guy cheats on the girl... All starts when Eric's girlfriend finds him kissing another girl..

Girl: Eric! Wh..What are you doing here?

E:Baby,it's not what you think! 

G:No,Eric! Sure it's not what I mean! I know! She was bitten by a snake and you were trying to get the venom out...from..her mouth! said she sarcastically... 

And the girl is leaving... So..the song starts and it is continued with Forgive me where Eric is trying to get his girl's forgiveness... 

Oh my Gosh..I can't believe I did this! I'm so happy acting on the stage..next to Eric! Hope people will love the next songs' plays too... 

Hey,guys! Hope you like the idea! If you like this chapter,you know what to do :) Much love/ #Minnie 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
414K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
150K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
Reborn BunnyTaeil

Фанфик

412K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...