Some Fate?

Autorstwa happykalways

23 year old Christina, has a very determined outlook on life and has always had the dream of becoming a docto... Więcej

Some Fate?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Part One.
Chapter 9 - Part Two.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 1

759 12 6
Autorstwa happykalways

Hey there everyone.. :) soo this is going to be the first chapter to my story. 

Hope you'll like it? And comments please? Pretty pretty please. :p 

Its going to be a little bit about Christina before she leaves for Questel and then story will rock and roll on to the main plot :D  

How's that sound? Good enough?  

_________________

Christina

It was mid summer when I had received the ticket to accomplish my first dream. '"Working at The Saint Cross hospital." I said aloud. Wow that name sounded great. So divine and I just can't wait to be on my own in Questel. Leaving this boring city having a place of my own and peace. No more of my nosy brother Liam and no more worries about this house, and that too for one whole year!

I grinned in the mirror I was facing in my room which was large and silver plated with beautiful intricate designs on the rims of it. I softly started combing my blonde hair, removing any traces of knots before going to bed.

After combing my hair I always felt better and sleep came the best after having hair unknotted. As I layed down in my bed I started thinking about all the things I could do at Questel from tomorrow. My flight left L.A. at about 10am tomorrow morning and my bags were all packed. Necessary and unnecessary things. Both.

I am a girl after all and I need my basics. Hell I'm going for a year! With that thought in mind I gradually fell asleep a small satisfied smile playing at my lips.

My alarm woke me up at 6:30am, I got out of bed, extremely excited for everything I would be experiencing from this day forward.

After I got done with my bath and had put on fresh, comfortable clothes for my journey I decided to go down to the kitchen to see what was for breakfast. When I reached the dinning table, I heard my mom talking to dad about something I couldn't quite hear since they were almost as close as two inches away and were whispering like what they spoke about was top secret. Anyway, they hadn't seen me come in and so I decided to go and scare them. Yes I was that excited. I generally never behaved like this but its okay to do such things sometimes.

"Hey mom! Hey dad!" I shouted right from where I was standing. A grin stretched across my face.

 "Good gracious honey! Why are you shouting?" My mom said her hand at her heart giving me a look which showed that I had indeed scared her. 

"Sorry Mom, its just so funny and weird at the same time to see you and dad whispering away. Whats the talk about?" I asked sheepishly.

"Nothing." They both said together. At which I rolled my eyes. Yeah right.

"Anyway" Mom said clearing her throat "What would you like to have for breakfast? I gave the kitchen cook the morning off since I wanted to make some of your favourite food before you leave. I have made a chocolate sponge cake for you and also some buttered croissants. If you want I'll parcel it for you to have during your flight." she said in the most delighted way. She sure looked happy today I thought.

"Thank you so much mum! I really appreciate it. I think I'll have some of those croissants now and maybe you could parcel the cake for the flight?" I said grinning at her.

"Sure honey, I'll go tell Fiona to get it parceled and put it with your in flight luggage." saying that she went out of the room. Before I could ask dad about what they were talking about before I came in, my brother Liam decided to make his entrance in a very sleepy state of appearance.

" 'Ello Good morning Dad, Chrissy." he said looking at me and dad, then sitting down on the chair opposite dad with a glass of hot coffee to pep up his day.

"Good morning son" Dad replied with a curt nod "Liam, you do remember that you're supposed to be dropping Christina to the airport right?"

"Yeah." He said looking at me smiling wide.

"Chrissy I hope you're ready. I'm just going to go change and then we could leave." he said

"Okay cool. I'll be waiting." I said going back to the butter croissants.

After a while mom came back telling me that all the arrangements for my travel were prepared and my luggage was on the way to our private jet. 

Dad gave me some details about the apartment he had bought for me and some papers I may need once I reach there otherwise everything was planned and I was set to go. Just as my dad came to an end about the explanations he was giving me, Liam entered the room saying he was ready to go when I was.

With that I said my goodbyes to Mom and Dad and walked out of our mansion with my brother and  my medium sized bag which was slung around my back which had all my essentials for a one day journey.  

 When we got in the car, the beginning of the journey towards the airport was in silence. A little later Liam decided to talk some with me and so he was cracking some jokes at which we both laughed a lot. He told me how he would keep in touch with me through skype and that he would tease me even though we would be about 8000 miles away. At that I punched him on his arm in advance for being such an ass to me.

As Liam pulled to a stop in the private sector of the airport where all the private jets were parked, he turned to me and said

"Chrissy, listen. I would just like to tell you one thing before you go have a life you want."

"I'm listening Liam, please continue" I said rolling my eyes knowing exactly what he was going to say. 

 "You know what I'm gonna say don't you? Anyway the only thing I want to tell you is that don't be pig headed and stay within your apartment. Try going out and be a sport okay? This time of your life will never come back. The freedom, the peace, the fun. This is a one time opportunity for you to prove yourself that you can be better than a one track mind person. Will you do that?"

"Li, I don't know why you're telling me all this but thanks. I really appreciate it and all but I think I'm grown enough to understand whats good for me and whats not. If I have to regret something later in life its going to be entirely my fault not yours so let me be okay?" I told him matter of factly.

"Well I guess your right on that huh" He said letting out a short laugh. Then he shrugged and smilingly said to me "Anyway little sister I hope you have a great time there and I hope you find someone there who'll finally change your mind." 

"Yep" I said popping the 'p' at the end.

"Come on lets walk you to your ride." He said showing his hand in a come along gesture.

I got down from our convertible and walked a few steps into the the parking space for our jet. Once all the formalities were settled Liam said his goodbyes to me and once again told me to think about what he told me previously to which I just for the show of it nodded my head and thought this is why I call my brother nosy and an even bigger ass. 

I got into the jet and settled myself on my seat, when the pilots voice came through the speakers that said he was going to be taking off within a few minutes. Since I was traveling alone for the first time my dad had insisted me to take along two guards with me so that he knew I was safer that way. They wouldn't be living with me obviously but they would be keeping an eye on me as and when I moved out of the house. 

I had carried along a few books with me in my in flight bag that I was planning to read during the eight hour journey to Questel. 

Just as the flight took off I started reading my first book. I read for about an hour after which I immediately fell asleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I was woken up by one of the air hostesses who served for us. She said it was almost lunch time and that she would serve the lunch my mom had insisted to take with me. 

I told her to get in the food within a few minutes until then I went and freshened up some.

After lunch was done, I thought of going back to my book but then I shoved that thought aside and fell back to sleep thinking it would be better that way once I reach Questel. Once I reach there I would be able to go look around my neighbourhood, maybe have some traditional food.

Thinking what all I would do and what not I drifted to sleep with an unconscious state of happiness.

____________________________________________

VOTE 

&

COMMENT

:D 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

278 19 19
Chance knew the second that he met Kate...she was life-changing. It was the most powerful love until the day he destroyed it. He didn't mean to hur...
5.9K 209 22
Working for a rich family like the Thompson's, knowing that she was just like them once was hard for Amelia. The fact that she now had nothing left a...
41 0 12
When a boy and girl meet through school, they learn things about each other they've never shared with anyone else. this book is an open ended concep...
76.2K 2.1K 45
BOOK ONE Ashley Wilson There are those who say fate is something beyond our command. That destiny is not our own, but I know better. Our fate lives w...