Cherry's Adventures of Rover...

Bởi PerkyGoth14

Darla invites Cherry, Atticus, Patch, and Mo to meet her Aunt Connie in Las Vegas who invites them to come vi... Xem Thêm

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26

chapter 21

72 1 2
Bởi PerkyGoth14

Back on the farm, Danny had told Rover that Connie was coming to come get him very soon. Ellie May told the others that she decided to spend some time away from Raffles to see if she really loved him or not in that case since they were going to be going back home real soon and the others thought that was a rather mature decision of hers to make.

"Well, son, this is your last night with us until the summer..." Pongo smiled to Patch. "We're going to miss you lots, but we're so glad you're happy with Atticus."

"I'll miss you all too, Dad." Patch said.

"Come on, let's get you to bed with the others so you can say goodbye." Pongo said.

Patch nodded and walked with his father into the farm as Perdita was getting the others to sleep. Tripod had a spot with Cadpig and he seemed to have his frontal arm around her. Cadpig was happy to be with him.

Patch smiled to them as he made his way to his own spot with Lucky, Rolly, and Spot. "Good night, guys..." he smiled sleepily and fell asleep.

A few others muttered good nights to Patch as they were all together once again, for now...

Meanwhile with Ellie May and Raffles as they were going to have some more time together.

"So, you wanna wait out our relationship?" Raffles asked.

"Just to make sure..." Ellie May replied. "And if anything comes up, I'll call you on the Twilight Bark, I promise."

"I'll call you on the Twilight Bark as well, I promise." Raffles said.

"I swear, it's not you or me, I'm just making sure I wanna know what I'm doing..." Ellie May nuzzled against him.

"Okay... It'll be different without you now even if I had just met you..." Raffles nuzzled back.

"Same here, I never even knew how love felt until I met you." Ellie May said.

"I know what you mean..." Raffles agreed.

"Not even with Daisy?" Ellie May then asked.

"She felt more like a sister to me honestly," Raffles said. "I feel a real connection with you though."

"Aw!" Ellie May smiled.

Raffles then walked with her. "You ever been on a farm?"

"Once or twice, Michael usually sees horses there, I heard that he's gonna give Hayden riding lessons when he gets older." Ellie May smiled as they toured around.

"Cool." Raffles said before sighing seeing a random boulder in there way.

"Where are these boulders coming from?" Ellie May asked.

"I dunno, but i'm gonna make them go away." Raffles said.

"How's that?" Ellie May then asked, little did she know she was about to be blown away metaphorically by what he could do.

And where she then remembered about his strength as Raffles then lifted up the boulder with just his nose. Ellie May smiled as Raffles entertained her. And where he even spun the boulder on the tip of his nose. Ellie May clapped and giggled.

Raffles laughed himself, enjoying the sound of her laugh. "You like what you see?"

"Uh-huh." Ellie May smiled.

Raffles soon sent the boulder flying into space.

"Ooh..." Ellie May looked marveled then.

"Make a wish, Ellie." Raffles smiled to her.

"I just wish we could be together and have to separate." Ellie May sighed.

"But how?" Raffles nuzzled against her comfortingly.

"That's our cue, girls." One of the Fates said before bringing out some special magic dust.

"Looks like it..." Another Fate said. "This better be all worth it in the end."

"They are supposed to be together and besides, they are going to be having puppies." The third Fate told the second one.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." the second Fate sounded impatient as they spread the magic dust for Raffles and Ellie May.

And where the magic dust started to give both canines the same idea. Raffles and Ellie May seemed to smile bigger to each other as the Fates handled them.

"I have an idea!" Raffles and Ellie May smiled.

"Oh, no, you go first." Ellie May then said.

"No, no, it's okay," Raffles insisted. "You are the lady after all."

"Well, I was thinking, maybe we could live together--" Ellie May started.

"In Tennessee." Raffles concluded.

"Right..." Ellie May then smiled to that.

"Even though I might miss the farm; I'd miss you more." Raffles nuzzled her.

Ellie May blushed under her fur. "Oh, Raffles, I don't know what to say."

"Oh, I'd give up a bone for you~" Raffles began to sing.

Ellie May began to giggle as she should have seen this coming. Raffles laughed with her as they then continued their walk well into the night. The two of them then began to have the dog style of sex. Before everyone knew it, it was the next morning and the visitors were now going back home where they belonged. But they were also going to be having someone come back with them.

The other dalmatians were now saying goodbye to Patch and Colette.

"Thanks, Mrs. Perdita and Mr. Pongo," Colette smiled to her boyfriend's parents. "Always a pleasure."

"It was a pleasure having you here, dear." Perdita smiled.

Colette hugged them as she then went to join Patch.

"See you guys again real soon!" Patch smiled to his biological family.

"See you soo, Patch!" His biological family smiled.

"Wait, you want to adopt two of our pups?" Roger asked Atlas.

"Uh, yes, sir, I believe their names were Cadpig and Tripod." Atlas confirmed with a nod.

"Well they do seem to be taking a liking to you." Anita smiled.

"I hope that's okay." Atlas smiled back.

"If it's okay with them, it's all right with us." Roger replied fondly.

This caused Tripod and Cadpig to be overjoyed.

"Thank you, sir and ma'am..." Atlas bent down and picked up the two puppies. "I think we're gonna get along great."

Cadpig then seemed to hug Atlas while licking his face as a sign of thanks.

"I think she's thanking you." Anita giggled.

"Yep, that's how they thank people." Atticus smiled.

"Do I owe you any money?" Atlas offered since he was taking two puppies to raise as his own pets.

"It's on the house." Roger smiled.

Atlas smiled back. "Come on, pups, let's go home."

Cadpig and Tripod came down to hug their parents one last time as they were going to leave like Patch did a very long time ago.

"Do you think Farmer Hill will allow Raffles to go with Ellie May to Tennessee?" Colette asked her future mate.

"Hmm... Good question..." Patch hummed.

As though by fate, Ellie May appeared just in time before they would all go home.

"Should one of us ask her?" Colette asked.

"Um, Ellie May, how'd it go with Raffles?" Patch asked.

"I'm going to think it over sometime and when I'm ready, I'll have Raffles come back to me." Ellie May replied.

"Thank goodness." Colette smiled.

"I feel like I'll agree, but I need some time to think this over." Ellie May smiled

"That's very mature of you, Ellie." Patch smiled back.

"Yeah." Colette smiled as well.

Danny looked rather sad about sending Rover and the others back to Las Vegas.

"We'll be back for visits." Atticus promised.

The others waved as the others were now going back to where they belonged. Rover was anxious to get back to Connie, but he was rather sad about leaving Daisy behind.

"To Las Vegas we go!" Maisy smiled.

They were then off.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

49.6K 515 15
Thea finds out Her old friend Nessa Is dealing with a lot of hate. She decided to message her. Next thing she knows she is at the sway house. Will sh...
2.3K 40 10
Cherry, Atticus, Mo, Patch, and Darla visit to Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends after seeing a commercial and of course, being sent by Drell to do...
2K 71 21
Read how Ryder and the pups enjoy their new texting devices and have fun in their group chat. Some of the occasional characters will be shown in the...
1.8K 9 20
Cherry, Atticus, Mo, Patch, and Darla are invited to the Crystal Empire with the Mane Six to meet Shining Armor and Princess Cadence's newest member...