Gravity Falls Season 3: Conti...

Abigail_Agreste tarafından

This summer, Gravity Falls is back! With new Mysteries! This is just a continuation of where Gravity Falls le... Daha Fazla

Season 3 Episode 1: Into The Woods
Season 3 Episode 3: Brined Open Gills
Season 3 Episode 4: Glistened Shadows
Season 3 Episode 5: Discovery Of The Great Unknown Part 1
Season 3 Episode 6: Discovery Of The Great Unknown Part 2
Season 3 Episode 7: Dimensional Travel
Season 3 Episode 8: The Serial Time Killer
Season 3 Episode 9: Inner Demons
REVERSE FALLS: REVERSE GRAVITY FALLS FANFIC- NEW STORY OUT
Season 3 Episode 10: Theater Guilt
Season 3 Episode 11: Tommorow's Fragrance
Season 3 Episode 12: A Portal's Journey

Season 3 Episode 2: The Conflagration

438 7 24
Abigail_Agreste tarafından

Mabel was inside the attic, because her nosy brother told her that he needed some peace and quite while he was his journal. Mabel's fault to be exact.

A while ago, she plugged ear phones on her twin brother's ears then played the song 'La Da Dee' in a maximum volume. Dipper's ears ached with the volume, he said he didn't want her silliness and her crazy obessesion boy talk getting in his way.

Mabel drapped her front side of her body on the floor, while looking at her scrapbook. She flipped the pages of her scrapbook as she was drapping her right cheek on her right hand with her other hand flipping the pages.

She surprisingly sang the song, 'La Da Dee' not knowing why she knew that song, but the tune was in there anyways.

She grinned as she flipped the pages, revealing the page of all her Summer Romances, thus the page was umbrage, she darkly frowned by this.

She grunted as she rolled her eyes, "not this again." She ponted at the photo of norman in his Vampire, Zombie or whatever like appearance.

"The time when Dipper found that journal and i got Norman to be my boyfriend, but turns out he was just made up in a bunch of Gnomes." The girl grimaced as she adverted that last part, she then grumbled in an apopletic way. "Ugh, i can't stand his dumb look. Why did i ever fall for that creep?"

She then spotted another person's photo, she grimaced more because of the photo. "Gideon?" She snooted even though that demonic little brat gave up in being a villain.

"The time with his first performance in the Tent of Telepathy where we first met. And he had the weird glowing amulet," She blurted in annoyance with the photo of the boy who has his Mystic Amulet, "ugh. Can't believe i still remember the fact that i tried to date him and he tried to destroy us..." she frowned at the picture, she still dislikes Gideon a bit even though he had an augmentation.

"Next photo!"

She stared at this photo for a few seconds, still missing her favorite boy band called "several'timez"

Why don't these five boys ever recodnized that they all have the same appearance? Mabel shook her thoughts away then off to the next photo.

On the next photo, it made her upset. She sighed in despondent and despair, she carressed the photo softly with her hand (not the one that was resting her right cheek on).

"Oh Mermando... you could've been my one true love," she stated in an disconsolated tone. "Why do you have to marry that Manatee?"

"Still remember the moment, we played in the pool till i had to transport him back to the deep end." Her upset expression suddenly turned into a entertained one. "And Dipper had reverse CPR..." the thirteen year old stated with a laugh.

The next photo diverted her, she grimaced as she rolled her eyes. "I remember this part," this was Gabe, her previous crush or so called 'Crush of the Week' prefered by the one and only Dipper Pines.

"The part with the Sock Opera Biz, i had to plan a dumb play for this dumb guy and broke my own brother's promise," she rolled her eyes once again, regretting her past actions.

Her impression then turned into a snooty one, once she stated, "And then Bill-Dipper happened..." she shrudded in disgust. "Bipper..."

She slammed her scrapbook shut as she also closed her eyes while sighing in despair. "Maybe i should give up in finding this special someone in my life and just look for a good friend."

then something caught her eye, a gigantic dark figure's shadow reached her scrapbook, then mysteriously disappeared.

Mabel's eyes wided because of the figure, "what the?"

THEME SONG

COMMERCIAL

Stanley was in the dinning room, reading newpapers as usual, Mabel was pouring the whole container filled with Mabel Juice in her mouth as Dipper, who was beside her in the dinning room. Looked at her grimacing.

"Mabel, seriously? You look like psychopath drinking a juice,"

"Beats me. I don't care, and don't you dare compare me with that demon,"

Stanley then adruptly spoken, not making eye contact with his nephew and his niece but to his newspaper, "like I said last summer. It's like a coffee and nightmares had a baby or something...."

Mabel swallowed the juice then stopped, she chuckled, she retorted in an eupeptic way, "Haha. Well you know i'm a creep,"

Ford came in, he tinkering with some gun.

Stanley noticed, he then utterly asked, "whatcha got there Poin' Dexter?"

"It's just a gun that can apply a force, strong enough to manipulate any element or create any element otherwise," Ford smirked as he was continued tinkering with it, Dipper felt excited and amazed. "Whoa, that's so cool! How does it work?"

Ford then retorted to the boy, "easy, you just type one of the elements, for example water," he typed the word, "it operates just like the Memory Erasing Gun, but this one can only be available on earth, water, fire and air. There just like i said, only four elements it can control,"

"Like this." He fired the gun on Mabel's container of Mabel juice, that had a few liquid on it, the liquid came out of the container then got sucked inside the tube of her gun, "so anyone want some juice?"

"I do! I do!" Mabel happily proclaimed, springing her hands around the air.

"One shot of whatever this is, coming right up!" Ford flicked a tiny switch that was attached to the gun, as the liquid was forcefully shot into Mabel's mouth.

Mabel swallowed, "cool! Can i try?" Ford blinked, "I don't see why not, here. Have the spare one," he handed out another gun like his.

Mabel rushed to Ford, then snatched the gun from the old man's hands. She then typed 'fire', uh-oh.

She aimed the gun at her surroundings, then suddenly fire appeared out of the gun, Mabel lost control of the gun, as the gun's fire was uncontrollably springing around the air.

Stan then shielding himself, then snatched the gun away from Mabel. "Mabel! Didn't your mother ever told to not play with fire?!"

Mabel giggled as she stole her gun back from her great uncle, "i think so,"

Right now, the room was smoking, Wendy appeared and was coughing because of the smoke and pinching her nose. "Man. What happened in here? And why does it smells bad?" She coughed as she spoken, "did Stan farted or something?"

Stan got annoyed by this, "ugh. For your information Wendy, my farts are not that bad,"

"Do you really have to proclaim that statement?" Dipper asked, now flopping on the table as he furrowed a brow.

Ford then stepped forward, interrupting, "okay so anyways.. this is called an Elemental Gun, i--"

Mabel then boredly interrupted in a bored impression, "Elemental? Really Fordsy? Is that the best you can come up with?" Mabel then grinned in a eupeptic way, "How about the nature gun 3000."

Everybody exchanged glances, Dipper then spoke, "nah.... i'm more good with Grunkle Ford's Elemental Gun idea..."

Mabel pouted as she folded her arms, she then unfairly stated, "it's not fair. Why does Ford have to be the one who's always right?"

Stan then blankly corrected, "Ford's not always right," he then smiled as he tapped his own chin wondering, "i mean, how about the part when he thought Bill was a true friend of his. But however, you know what happened, friendship. BROKEN." He emphasized the word, 'broken' while smirking.

As Dipper rolled his eyes as he was sitting on the table, "whatever Stan." He then despondently and anxiously spoken as he came out of his seat, "we have a problem," his look soon became terrified, this incontrovertibly made everyone in the area turn to Dipper.

"Something's out there, hovering in the air. You've seen it right?"

Everybody nodded in response, Mabel came out of her seat, then curiously stated. "Yeah, i saw that silhoutte figure a while ago in the attic's window. What do you think it is?"

Ford took a step forward, he then courageously told them, "i don't know but i have a feeling that we'll be facing something big." He then started to change the subject, "so anyways, there are seven Elemental Guns. The first one's in the basement. The second one is in Stan's room and the third and fourth one's in Mabel and Dipper's room. The fifth one is with me, Sixth one is obviously with you, Mabel. And finally, the last one's in the attic."

Mabel took a step forward, "Uh. Grunkle Ford?" This caught everyone's attention. "How come you made all seven of them at the same time? Good thing you didn't get a brain cramp."

Ford smiled, then happily retorted, "it's a habit. Plus when i'm stress, bored or sad, i specifically tinker or invent stuff... guess never had a brain cramp before," he then started to bump his temples, making a clung sound. "You know, Metal Plate?"

Dippee's look filled with discombulation, "you know, i've been meaning to ask you," he quirked an eyebrow in confusion and curiousity, "how did you get that Metal Plate anyway?"

Ford was about to speak up, but was disturbed by a loud thud that made the ground shake only once. Stanley then cried out, " Hot Belgian Waffles!!! What in the world was that?!"

COMMERCIAL

Dipper, Mabel, Ford, Stanley and Wendy rushed outside far away from the shack to see the nearby trees burning, some trees fell down on the ground as they were burning. Mabel backed away in an terrified look, "g-guys, what's happening?"

Good thing the fire wasn't that bad, but however the fire would spread across the town. The shack was lucky cause the fire was far away from the shack.

Wendy then angrily spoke as she was frowning, "ugh. Don't tell me that the Weird Apocalypse is starting again..."

Ford then interrupted, "no. It's a phoenix!" He pointed at the suddenly and mysterious red orange smoking sky, revealing a gigantic flaming red orange bird from the smoking sky.

It cawked, as Dipper was panting in fear. "H-how is that there's a flaming bird in the Oregon?!"

"Well this is Gravity Falls." Wendy interrupted, folding her arms and having a total blank impression as the gang watched the bird wandered around above the sky.

Ford then adruptly spoken, staring at the creature in a solemn way, "this bird's body, must've burned into ashes, in this vary town. It's ashes must've reconstituted and risen above the mountains," Ford narrowed his eyes on the flaming beast, signing that this legendary bird is a danger to this town, "it's a shocking discovery that a legendary bird lived here five hundred years ago."

Stan then suddenly and blankly spoke, "you know, isn't it weird that all of this fire was caused by a giant bird?" He gestured at their surroundings as he frowned as he watched the trees slowly burn. "And plus, phoenix birds don't flame up and create fires using their wings... do they?" His eyes turned to Ford.

As Ford unawarely retorted as he was shrugging, "I'm not sure. Never seen a phoenix flame up or create fire before, this is all new for me. And also a big danger for the town,"

All of their looks turned into anxious one, but Mabel suddenly and adruptly grinned, "oh come on, guys. Let's not turn this into a big deal, we can still defeat this giant whatever it is thing,"

Dipper frowned a bit, "you even sure that we can defeat a legendary being? I mean, that's an impossible thing."

Stan then agitated, "hey, if i know any better." He imitated steps forward as he looked at the sky, "is that we can defeat this bird, we've defeated a lot of legendary beings back in the day." He courageous stated as he then smiled triumpathly, "and nothin's gonna stop us from destroy that do-do bird!"

"It's a Phoenix, Stanley."

Stan scoffed, then chuckled, "yeah, yeah. Sure," he rolled his eyes, "you're smart and i'm dumb. Whatever Ford."

"I didn't say that you were dumb, stanley," Ford blankly uttered. "So anyways, we have to defeat this thing by spraying water on it's flames. That way it can't longer fly... unless the flames regenerate,"

Mabel lifted an eyebrow, she then curiously asked. "Are you sure that'll work? No one has ever said that Phoenixes can't fly if their flames are out."

"There's nothing we can do, we can at least try. For the sake of the town," Dipper anxiously stated.

Wendy then spoken, "so what are we gonna do about all this chaos and destruction?" She glanced at her surroundings, that were slowly burning, but nothing was reaching either her or the family.

Ford then take steps forward, passing Stanley and the others, "we're going to save the people of Gravity falls." He grabbed out his Elemental Gun, then switched it to water as the gang was facing his back.

"We'll split up," his impression was dark and angry about this creature, but he was more darker and angrier with his previous enemy last summers ago.

He turned around to face Dipper and the rest as he then solemnly stated, "Dipper, Mabel and I are going to destroy the creature, while Wendy and Stan go demolish the fire with the Elemental guns and also help dangered citizens."

Stan then adruptly took a step forward as he began agitating. "Whoa, hold on there Poin' dexter." He pointed at his own twin brother, "I should also get to kill that creature, Mabel will stay with Dipper and Wendah--"

"It's Wendy," the teenager corrected with a blank impression as Dipper grimaced at his great uncle's inconvenience. "Seriously, Stan. What is wrong with you? You keep forgetting things these days, you can't even find your own glasses." He folded his arms as he cholerically ranted. "What are you? An Amnesiac?!"

Stan's impression remained blank, "well. My memory was erased, remember?" He pinched his chin with curiousity and wonder.

"Nevertheless, I'm having a hard time recalling all those erased memories flashing in my mind everytime i sleep and plus." His face then turned blank, once he adruptly and blankly added, "I keep having nightmares in my sleep lately, remember? Although, I don't know why, it's like there's a being deep inside my brain... still alive..."

Dipper and Ford exchanged astonished glances, then Ford shook it off then focused on the specific sensation.

"Well we'll come back to that later, that's another story for now,"

Then something adruptly grabbed Mabel, who was beside Dipper Pines. It was the Phoenix, it was bringing Mabel by it's claws as terrified looks appeared on the gang's faces, this made Mabel accidentally dropped her gun as she screamed in a horrified look.

"Auugggghhh!! Dipper! Stan! Grunkle Ford! Wendy! Help!!" They've all watched Mabel brought away by the flaming beast.

Then the gazing was agitated by Dipper's complaining, "auuugggh!! That dumb and mindless flaming beast just stole Mabel! We have to get her!" He picked up his sister's E gun before rushing forward but was stopped by his great uncle Ford.

He then blankly and solemnly stated, "Dipper, we need to think of a plan. Don't worry, no one has ever informed that a Phoenix could eat a thirteen year old..."

Wendy then folded her arms as she furrowed an eyebrow, looking at her great uncle in an irritated way, "are you even sure about that? Mabel is like a sister to me..."

Dipper unappropriately then spoken, "Grunkle Ford, where do you think the Phoenix transported Mabel?"

Ford then despondently retorted as he disconsolated stared at the red orange sky, "I don't know, but i guess it took her to somewhere high."

He examines the place as he found something on the corner of his eye, he turned to look over and saw a tall mountain, it was merely smoking, he begins to point. "Probably that mountain."

"Hmm, how come i never recodnized that there was a tall and enormous mountain in Gravity Falls?"

His face suddenly turned into a serious one. "Okay, change plans. Stan and I are gonna rescue Mabel, while Dipper and Wendy are going to help injured citizens and demolish the fire, Dipper, Wendy. Take the gun from Dipper and Mabel's room and attic."

"I'll grab the gun in the basement!" Stan then stated as he runned towards the shack.

Ford glanced at each ally, "okay. Listen carefully, this is dangerous mission and no one's going to back out, are we clear?" The team nodded in response.

Ford then blankly added more, "Stan and I are team A, you two are team B.... after we rescue Mabel and after you two are done. We'll meet at Gravity Falls Main Street..."

"Wait. I still need a communicator, if i can't make contact with you three, then probably we'll get confused and the plan would be ruined."

Dipper smiled, "Great Uncle Ford, you still have the Walkie Talkie?"

Ford's impression turned into a astonished one, "oh right. I have it right here," he pulled out the Radio Via Walkie Talkie.

"Well don't you worry kid, Ford and I are gonna get your sister back. And probably kill the monster too... too dangerous, and everything's that's dangerous sometimes has to be killed." Stan said that last part blankly and with an blank expression.

Dipper's look was despondent as he took steps forward as he took a glipse at the red sky, then adruply spoken, "Mabel would be fine, would she?" The gang was facing his back, but Dipper turned to face his allies.

Stanley scoffed, then adruptly spoken, "hey, i've seen that kid fight. She can handle any face of danger. And she's absolutely ready with this kind of stuff!"

Meanwhile with Mabel.

"Grunkle Ford! Grunkle Stan! Dipper! Wendy! Or somebody?! I am not so ready with this!!!" Mabel cried out as she was clunging on the bird's claws.

Then she was flopped on a gigantic nest that was made of straws or either hay to be exact. A anxious impression was on her face.

She kept scampered away from the beast, until her back was hitted of the nest's walls. "H-h-h-iii, i'm m-mabel?" She stuttered because of fear.

The gigantic bird's eyes were glowing red orange, then it's flaming body astonishingly demolished and turned into beautiful normal feathers.

Mabel was amused by it's majestic and beautiful appearance more than it's flaming and frightening appearance. "Whoa, d-do you have a name?"

The bird naturally didn't answer but cawked.

"Are you even understanding what i'm saying?!" Mabel was getting a bit irritated, but became frightened when the bird cawked then stopped it's feet near Mabel.

"I-i mean. My bad? I guess?" She laughed sheepishly, raising her shoulder slyly with a gawked face.

"So do you have a name or something?" The beast's impressiom was still full of blankness cause Mabel to be extremely discombulated.

The creature unappropriately cawked, "you don't have a name? How about i'll just name you?"

The creature averagely didn't reply as usual. "So i'll just name you... uhh... smoky?" The bird just stared at her with a blank impression.

Mabel then laughed sheepishly once then because of her anxiousness with the beast, an idea popped inside her head.

"Oh how about-- 'please don't kill me??'"

The monster cawked as Mabel naturally flinched. "Okay, how about... uhh... wait. Are you even Female?"

The monster blankly and mindlessly raised it's wings as it wondered to look at it. Then faced Mabel, it cawked.

"Okay, i'll take that as a yes... how about Phoebe?"

The monster's look somehow flashed with delight, then smuggled it's gigantic head on Mabel, tickling her and cause her to giggle.

"Hey, even though my grunkle said that you're an enormous, frightening, conflagrated, legendary bird... you're nice and sweet after all." She grinned in an eupeptic way, "From now on! You're name is Phoebe!"

The creature happily cawked causing Mabel to giggle. "I guess you like that name? Do you Phoebe?"

COMMERCIAL

Wendy and Dipper were spraying their Elemental Guns' water everywhere that has fire on it.

"Die! Die! Die! You ungrateful flames!" Dipper cried out as he was sprinkling the water everywhere wity his eyes spantenously closed.

Wendy cleared her throat which gave Dipper pay attention to her, he opened his eyes to see soaking Wendy.

The teenager laughed sheepishly, "heh-heh? Uhh... Sorry....?"

"Whoa, what happened to you doods?" Soos then unexpectedly appeared out of nowhere, beside Dipper.

A smile grew on Dipper's face. "Soos! There you are! We've been wondering when you'd come!"

Wendy then adruptly and confusedly asked, "wait. Did we?" Her face was filled with discombulation as she lifted an eyebrow.

Dipper then curiously asked, "wait. Aren't you suppose to be with Melody or something?"

Soos chuckled a bit, "oh don't worry about Melody. She's safe in Abuelita's house!"

Dipper then happily exclaimed, "So Soos! Care to help us rescue hobbos?

Soos pinched his chin, "i guess so, I've been a handy man of the Apocalypse, but nothin's stoppin' me on rescuing citizen! Let's get em' doods!" Dipper handed out his sister's Elemental gun to Soos.

Wendy and Dipper both sprayed water on some burning trees. And Mayor Tyler Cutebiker adruptly appeared, chanting the words. "Get 'em! Get 'em!"

"You shut yaps Tyler!" Wendy cried out as she was spraying the water on the trees.

Dipper lifted an eyebrow suspiciously, "wait. Isn't Tyler supposed to be in his mansion or something?"

"Yeah, but i just came down to town to say, EVERYONE ALL ABORT AND PROCEED TO YOUR HOUSES!" He cried out,wandering around.

The two teenagers exchanged confused glances, Wendy then utterly spoke, "is it me or... does this summer got more weirder than usual?"

"Nah, i'm more weirded out with the Weirdpocalypse thing that you've guys encountered. Wish i was there though, could've been exciting!" Melody spantenously appeared,beside Soos.

"Melody, you're not safe here. Why aren't you in my grandmother's house?!" Soos cried out sympathetically.

"Soos. I've encountered an animatronic and an insanly boy-obsessed glitchy robot girl or something, there's no need to be worried. Even though the trees are now burning," Melody blankly uttered.

The cinnamon brown haired girl turned to Dipper and Wendy, "plus, it's horrible out here too. But that Apocalypse is more weird and insanely horrible. Not to mention having a demon as an overlord." while stating it despondently in the last part.

Wendy chuckled, "yeah. You got a point there, i mean.. Weirdpocalypse? That's crazy!" She smirked, "cause ya know. World Domination and stuff..."

Ford and Stanley appeared, "okay gang. Everyone remember the plan?"

"Yeah, yeah, Grunkle Ford. We're not forgetful, like Grunkle Stan here."

"You shut your yaps! Dipper!"

Stan recodnized Melody, "Kid. Whatcha doin' there without a weapon? Fight!" He throwed another E gun at Melody.

But luckily she catched it very well as she stares at it with amazement and excitement too.

"Don't get too over-excited! This is just the beginning. That's yours from now on, since i got it from my room!"

Meanwhile with Mabel.

Mabel laughed sheepishly as she stares at the creature's bright yellowish eyes. "Uhh... so i'm guessing you just woke up from your eternal slumber or whatever..?" Her impression was noe gawky.

"So what do you do for fun about maybe five hundred years ago?"

"Mabel, Duck!"

The girl's eyes wided then turned to see her great uncles badly injured but they still insist in rescuing their niece. "Huh?"

Ford adruptly shooted water on Phoebe, the Phoenix which yowled in pain as mercy was plattered in the young girl's eyes.

She gasped, thus scolded at her uncle. She stood there, clenching both of her fists on her sides as she ranted in a apoplectic way. "Don't you dare hurt her!"

Ford froze thus he wondered why his great niece was like this, "Mabel. It's a she?"

"Well duh! You knuckle-head! Her name's Phoebe!" Mabel fumed in a raged way.

Stan's look turned into a gawky one, then pointed his gun at the creature. "Wait, you named this monster. 'Phoebe'?" He shifted his gun away from Phoebe.

He crossed his arms with a blank impression plattered in his face. "Kid, just because her species' given name starts with the syllable, Phoe., doesn't mean that her name should start with a syllable of a Phoe too."

The young girl let out a sheepish laugh, "it was the first name that ever popped in my head. Well, sort of.." she simply shrugged by that.

Ford shoved his Elemental gun inside the inner pocket of his jacket, "we need to get down here in a safer way. Why don't your friend here assist us by flying us down town?"

"Umm..." Mabel looked at her friend with a anxious and sympathetic look, the legendary bird was smoking as it was badly injured after Ford sprayed her with his elemental gun. "I'm not sure she can flame up again,"

"I guess we'll have to maybe... wait or something?" Stan question, sitting on a large rock.

Mabel grinned widely as an idea popped inside her head, she then cracked her knuckles as she creepily informed. "Don't worry, Stans. Cause the Shooting Star has a plan!"

The two Stans exchanged glances, feeling that this is a bad idea.

Meanwhile with Dipper, Wendy, Soos and Melody parted ways. Dipper and Soos rescued the pedestrains as Melody and Wendy were still sparying waters.

Dipper counted each injured citizen while singing the song 'La Da Dee'

He bobbed his head up and down as he sang with his eyes closed shut. " There's no way to say this song's about someone else~"

He opened his eyes as he brought out his journal, scribbling down notes of what happened a while ago as he sang. "Every time you're not in my arms~ I start to lose myself~"

"Someone please pass me my shades, Don't let 'em see me down~ You have taken over my days~" thus Wendy's attention was caught as she listened to Dipper's singing with a confused look.

"So tonight I'm going out~ Yet I'm feeling like, There is no better place than right by your side~"he continued bobbing his head up and down as he continued writing.

"I had a little taste. And I'll hold this for ya at the party anyway~ 'Cause all the girls are looking fine~ But you're the only one on my mind~"

"La da dee~ La da dee doo~ La da dee me~ La da dee you~ La da dee~ La da dee doo~ There's only me~ There's only you~" this also caught everyone in the area's attention to him.

"La da dee, La da dee doo, La da dee me, La da dee you, La da dee, La da dee doo~ When you are gone I think of you~"

Once the boy noticed what he was doing ir either seeing, he face palmed himself. "Ugh, curse you Mabel! The song's dumb!"

"Doods, is it me or is that mountain totally smoking or is it beyond from smoking?" Soos spoke, pointed over the mountain that was smoking. He chuckled, "nah. I was right before, dood.." he placed his hands on his hips, "that mountain is totally smoking,"

The thirteen boy let out a large despondent sigh, he then disconsolatedly muttered. "Grunkle Ford, Grunkle Stan. Please bring Mabel back,"

Someone unanticipatedly placed a hand on his shoulder, he looked over to see Wendy. "Hey dude, don't worry. I'm sure Ford and Stan are doing everything they can to bring your sister back."

COMMERCIAL

"Is this really necessary?!" Ford cried out as his twin brother held ahold on the gun, helping Ford, who was firing at the dried up creature.

Mabel then piercingly and exclaimly retorted, "no! This is insane!!! Keep firing!" She was also firing the gun at the creature, using Stanley's gun.

"Okay, guys! Don't stop till Phoebe's recovered!"

"We heard you the first time, Mabel!" The two Stans gritted their teeth as they were sweating because of the radiation of the fire.

Then suddenly the gigantic and majestic bird flamed up while cawking, it's eyes were glowing yellow as Mabel was giddily jumping up and down.

"Finally! I get to ride a legendary bird!"

Meanwhile with Dipper, who was still writing his journal.

June 21, Gravity Falls.

Second day in Gravity Falls and it's already weird. I've seen some crazy stuff. Yesterday, we met this enegmatic and weird girl.. the town has a law, that states 'no one can go out at night' it's called a 'Out of home' law.

I mean, how dumb is that? Also, last night. When the town was empty, we felt some kind of mysterious whoosh, no one either believes us that we've encountered another second-dimensional being.

Actually, it's not much like the word 'encounter' it's more like... uhh. Yeah, let's just say, we felt it but we didn't see it.

So anyways, today. We saw a Phoenix, yeah. A Phoenix, a mystical and legendary flaming bird just appeared in this vary town.

No one knows for sure what history it holds, but it's up to me, my sister, my great uncles and my friends to stop it.

Yours truly,
by Dipper Pines...

Once the thirteen year old boy finished scribbling down, a spantenous strong and piercing howl of wind passed by as it made the kid's book dart away on the wind by itself.

Dipper soon realizes that Phoebe, the Phoenix. Was hovering above the ground as it was carefully gliding down with it's enormous wings, the citizens were frightened and beyond from bravery.

Soos and Melody were shivering in fear as they were shakingly aiming their guns at the creature, Wendy, on the other hand. Didn't care for it to be a sign of danger, but naturally aimed the gun at it, preparing to fire the target.

But this was all stopped by a voice, "stop!!! But your guns down people! She's a friend!"

It was Mabel, she came down of the bird who immediately converted it's original form, not flaming one as it helped the girl climb down it's back.

The citizens and the twin's allies thus was dumbstruck of a mortal making friends with a five-hundred year old or whatever year old bird.

While the female Pines twin explained to them of what happened, the male one. On the other hand, shifted to his journal, before he can picked it up.

He spotted something on the corner of his eye, he looked over to see a guy who had red flaming hair, Well not literally. His skin was slightly tan, he wore a red hoodie, underneath was a red orange regulsr shirt, he wore black gloves, he wore regular sneakers and blue jeans. His eyes were mysteriously red orange as he puts on his sunglasses and lifted his hood up then binded his red orange scarf, covering the portion of his face, he left as the journal was now in Dipper's hands. Who was that? Well, whoever that was, i hope we'll never meet again.

He turned over to see his sister with her hands on her hips, "ugh. You Dip-stick, don't tell me you didn't tend to listen to my whole story,"

"Sorry Mabel, it's just... this guy, he--"

"Oh i don't wanna hear your gibberish lollygagging!" Mabel agitated then turned to her Phoenix, the creature glided down it's head to eye the girl.

The girl's look turned into a despondent and sympathetic one, she carressed the creature's long beak, "will i ever see you again, Phoebe?"

The creature's look was also disconsolated, it naturally can't answer.

Ford placed a hand on his niece's shoulder, he then softly reasoned, "Mabel. Your friend can't live with you in the shack, it's best if you leave a Phoenix be."

Mabel began to tear up, she snuggled the being's beak, "i'll miss you, Phoebe! I promise you, if i had the time to kick Dipper's butt out of the shack and let you live with me,"

"Hey!!" Her twin brother snarled as he shoved his journal in the inner pocket of his vest.

Mabel giggled, "bye Phoebe! Hope we'll see each other once again." The girl moved her hand away from the creature's beak as the legendary bird flames up and cawked.

It flied up as it spun around the sky, once it spread it's wings above the air. The fires spantenously disappeared as Mabel felt happy and also teared up by this, she didn't know if she was crying because of sadness or joy, but for once. She didn't care and waved goodbye as her special creature darted away then flied to it's habitat which is naturally the toppest mountain of Gravity Falls.

Mabel lets out a large sigh as she turns around to face her brother.

"Sorry Mabel, i'm sorry that you had to lose a friend,"

A smile twitched on the teenager's lips, "it's okay, Dipster. At least, i got my wish. To have a special friend to hang out and understands me, even though she can't talk." She laughs as she states the last part.

Her brother was somehow confused, "wait. What about Candy and Grenda?"

"Candy's still in her music camp, Grenda's still in her cruise with that Marius guy. They say that they'll come back to Gravity Falls ater a month," the thirteen year old girl replied as she let out a deep sigh, "i miss my friends,"

She then began to grin, she then giddily exclaimed, "but it's good thing that i still have my favorite brother!!" She nudged her own brother's shoulder with her elbow happily.

Dipper swerved alactriciously as he rubbed his injured shoulder. "Agh... Mabel, didn't i tell to stop that?"

His twin sister blinked in discombulation, "stop what?"

"That!!"

"What do you mean by that??"

Her brother naturally facepalmed, "you know what Mabel?" He smiled the best he can because he was still irritated by his sister's annoying behavior. "How about we just enter the shack?"

"Should we??"

Dipper's eye twitched in a stressful way but the girl didn't seem to bother or notice it and just weirdly grinned.

"Let's just go,"

They began to approach the shack that was a mile away, the male Pines Twin begins to start a specific topic, "ya know. I still feel so bothered by that guy earlier..."

Mabel Pines, didn't seem to have a clue of what her twin brother is summoning up right now, "what do you mean by guy?"

Dipper rolled his eyes, "right... you didn't tend to listen to me a while ago,"

"Well you didn't listen to my story!" His sister placed hands on her hips as she then acerbicly snapped. "Not my fault, you've missed the best scene when i litterally knew how to fly a gigantic bird and all!"

The boy rolled his eyes once more, but this time in a bored impression burried on his entire face, "so ge this. A while ago, after you landed with your phoenix friend. I saw this mysterious guy, he was so weird looking to be exact." His face turned into a disconbulated one, "i mean. No one in Gravity Falls has red orange eyes,"

His twin sister folded her arms as her expression was blank, seeing her own brother as a judgemental and un-trustworthy one too.

The boy let out a tired sigh as he tried to reason with the girl, in order for her to comphrehend that he's not that judgemental, "you know what i mean by that. As in, well i'll ask you a basic and simple question. Who else, in this vary town, has eyes that's out of the ordinary?"

The twin blinked blankly, knowing the answer but was astonished by her brother not knowing that one person who's eyes were weird. "Bill Cipher has an weird eye," she reasonly and honestly retorted.

Dipper thought of her answer then promptly shrugged it out, "no what i mean is. Someone besides Bill,"

"Probably that boy that you're talking about," Mabel sincerely answered, not caring about ehat her brother thinks of her response.

She then yawned, "you know, after all that adventure. I think i need a nap or so," she rubbed her eyes, "see ya!"

Dipper was confused, "but it's.. still afternoon," he just shrugged, somebody placed a hand on his shoulder, he looked over to see her two uncles with both solemn looks.

"Grunkle Stan, Grunkle Ford. What's up?" He sheepishly asked, scared if he might've done something wrong.

Stan surprisingly laughed as he grinned, "Stanford and i were planning to go fishin' tommorow. How's about you come along?"

Dipper rubbed his forehead with his right palm as his left hand was clutching on his journal, which he just brought out for no reason, "guess so. Well, i always wanted to try fishing again..."

The boy begins to grin widely, "and i wanna fish with Great Uncle Ford, maybe he has some surprising fishing techniques,"

Stanford laughed by this, "kid. I'm no great fisher men, i'm more of a Philosopher.. Stan here, is a true con artist and fishermen,"

The old man was discombulated, he then begins to ask, "what do you mean? I'm not great at fishing, i only fished once, in the Fishing Season part where the kids tried to catch this Gobblewonker thing,"

Ford was shocked, "wait. Gobblewonker?" He tilted his head with discombulation as he begins to question with curiousity and suspiciousness.

Dipper let out a sigh, "Gobblewonker. A legendary or either prehistoric dinosaur, but that thing's fake. Old Man McGucket was the one who was manipulating it after all, turns out. The entire thing was made of metal,"

Ford begins to chuckle alactriciously, he then exclaimed. "At least, you didn't spent half of a yeat trying to discover if a Hide-behind is real or not."

Stan begins to start a new subject, cutting in the conversation. "Wait, shouldn't we tell Mabel about this?"

Dipper grinned widely, "i'll inform her!" He dadted away giddily.

As the two brothers, Ford and Stan, watched their own nephew walk away, "so Ford, when are you gonna tell him about him being the new author of the journals?"

Ford let out a sigh, then smiled courageous, "probably tommorow or i don't know." He beamed then turned disconsolated, "nevertheless, i don't know if he can handle it, what if he'll make the same mistake as i did?" His impression turned into a despondent one, after he'd said that last part.

This made Stanley chuckle and pat his brother's back promptly, "he won't. I mean, he's a pretty tuff kid, but just don't tell him that i said that."

the Pines brothers laughed as they made their way to the shack.

COMMERCIAL

It was night, the Pines Twins were in their room, Dipper was plopping himself on his bed while reading his journal, examining of what he learned today.

Mabel, was petting Waddles' forehead, she tried to take Phoebe off her head, but failed. She squeezed her pig's cheeks, "oh Waddles. It's a good thing that you're still here for me!"

She snuggled her pig as her brother didn't seem to noticed, "Dipper," this caught the boy's attention as he made eye contact with his twin sister. "Why didn't you putted Phoebe in the journal?"

The boy smiled a bit, "she's your phoenix and besides... i've memorized Phoebe's appearance, so basically, i've already drawn and written her description on the journal," he beamed as he showed the journal's page of the drawing and description and also weakness of a Phoenix.

His thirteen year old, fun, energetic, giddy, silly, playful, foolishly insane, twin sister looked at her thirteen year old, nerdy, judgemental, un-trustworthy, anomaly-addicted and adventurous twin brother with excitement, wonder and a bit shocked too. "Hold up. How did you record all of that in a minute or hour?" She begins to question with curiousity, wonder and suspiciousness, "Plus, how can you memorize Phoebe's look? You don't even have a great connection with her," the girl narrowed her eyes at her brother.

Dipper rolled his eyes by his sister's silly attitude, he then softly beamed as he pulled out a photo, "turns out that when Soos and Melody first saw Phoebe, they took a picture of her. As in, literally right in front of her.."

"Wait, how can they survive?" Mabel asked in a astonished look, "without them, gaining their trust?"

The boy's happy look, turned into a blank one, "well actually.... they didn't," he then blankly added, "instead of making friends, they were almost deep fried and turned into a couple of barbeques..." with that last part, he chuckled as he stated by that incident, his most trusted allies almost got fried.

His sister, Mabel laughed along,she beamed along with a laugh, "yeah. That is pretty, silly..." she continued to pet her pig's forehead then hummed the song 'La Da Dee'

"Seriously Mabel?" Her brother's look was now a bit angered as he began to scowl ballistically, but he kept his cool. "That dumb song has been over my head since the first time i heard it,"

His twin sister giggled giddily, she beamed giddily, "like i said, Dipstick. You don't know anything about laugh," she grinned, "finally! I know something that my own brother doesn't!"

Dipper smirked by this as he flipped the page sof his brand new journal, "haha..." he fakely and sarcastically laughed, "that's right. Just laugh,so what?"

Mabel then scoffed, "so what? Oh come on, Dip-dip. This is why you never got a chance to tell Wendy your feelings, you don't know anything about love..." she rolled her eyes as she giggled.

Dipper rolled his eyes as well, "whatever Mabel!"

Mabel shifted her hands away from her pig then spantenously toppled to her brother's bed. Right now, she was in front of where Dipper was flopping on, "or what? You'll cast some spooky spell from your journal?" She giggled.

Dipper quirked an eyebrow in discombulation, "what do you mean by spooky spells? The real journal's the one that has spells on it, this is just the replica of it." Dipper stared at his journal, still wondering who gave it to him. "Ugh. i can't stand these secrets!" He clutched his journal with his hands.

"Who would want me to have this? And why?!"

All was stopped by a hand emplacing on Dipper's shoulder, he looked over to see his sister as his impression turned soft. "Look Dipper, secrets won't be kept for too long even if it is a harsh and unbelievable... you'll just find it out in the future,"

"But i wanna find out right now!"

"Maybe... maybe... the world doesn't want you to know the truth yet. The truth sometines hurts you know,"

All was disturbed by a voice, "kids!!! The clock's broken again! Soos' in his house and Ford's right down the basement! Help me call him! I can't remember the password!"

This was Stanley, who was talking. Mabel giggled by this, "welp. We better get goin'!"

CREDITS

The twins headed downstairs, not knowing that a mysterious shadow was spying on them in the window.

That shadow was hovering then flied up to the sky as it spread it's wings, it's shown that it's appearance is a shadow, wisp and misty of a raven, once it immediately glided down with it's claws, landing on the roof of the Mystery Shack.

It cawked as it begins to shrunk, it's appearance wasn't a raven anymore, but a girl.

Her hair was mysterious was hovering anove the air as she lands, but alactriciously tumbles down as it lands on her back, her hair was pitch black, her skin was gray as the mindscape. blackish mists were encircling her shadowy body, she wore a pitch black dress,it's sleeves were up to her hands,the dress's skirt was up to the floor, which her feets were unable to be seen.

Her wings that were expanded began to lift then got suck inside her back, the strands of her hair were wisped the portion of her face as the wind begins to howl. Her eyes were unable to be seen cause she was looking down.

She tilted her head up, revealing the portion of the threads of her hair was covering left eye, but something was suspicious though.

Her eyes were BRIGHT YELLOW.

She then begins to rhythme. "The shadow demon will begin to await, the darkness shall be my bait. I now fly, above the sky. Whispers shall now be my guide. Secrets will soon be unfold, mortals will be there and told. Danger is near, and so am i. The Pine Trees grown Tall, but the Shooting Stars hasn't Fall."

Then a dark global sphere appeared on her hands, then on it's middle turned grey as it showed Anarcia Moons. "Be prepared, my dear friend."

"Your wheel may be powerful enough to vanquish me or either Bill Cipher. But now that it's destroyed, it's time for me to make my move. i'll find you, wherever you are. These people think you're a mortal, but you're not.. the game isn't over yet,"

"Soon.. we'll meet again,"

ZHQGB DQG PHORGB FRXOGQ'W GHPROLVK WKH ILUHV, VR WKHB'YH MXVW VWDUWHG XVLQJ GUBHUV. GLSSHU DQG VRRV UHVFXHG WKH WRZQ'V EDGOB LQMXUHG SHGHVWUDLQV. PDBRU WBOHU FRXOGQ'W KROG KLV SDWLHQFH, VR WKHB HQGHG XS FDOOLQJ IRU DQ DPEXODQFH.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

12.8K 621 38
When teenage boy Bill Cipher receives word that his henchmaniacs are out to kill him, he needs all the help he can get to stop them, including his ne...
13.5K 506 21
It's Dipper's and Mabel's third summer in Gravity Falls, but things don't go as smoothly as their second one. Weirdmaggedon has started all over agai...
58.4K 1.4K 34
Dipper is thrown in jail, after being framed for murder. His family, disgusted by 'his' crime, leave him. So now, Dipper is about to step foot into a...
68.8K 1.6K 40
Cross-posted on Fanfiction.net. Patrick Pines is just another average 16-year-old boy. He like video games, old B-movies, drawing, and reading. He wa...