Me? A Kpop Idol?[COMPLETE]][B...

By Jihye_1a

A talented young adult girl. But being an idol wasn't her dream due to some reason. But what will she do if t... More

LET YOU KNOW
CHAPTER 1[NEW]
CHAPTER 2[NEW]
CHAPTER 3[NEW]
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 4[NEW]
CHAPTER 5[NEW]
CHAPTER 6 [NEW]
CHAPTER 7 [NEW]
CHAPTER 9 [NEW]
CHAPTER 10 [NEW]
CHAPTER 11 [NEW]
CHAPTER 12[NEW]
CHAPTER 13[NEW]
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
MIN YOONGI!!!
MIN YOONGI!! 2 And EXO
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
YIKES DEPRESSION SLAPS ME
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
----
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BTS COME BACK
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
Merry Christmas
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
SPECIAL CHAPTER : Valentines day
WTF BANGTAN?!
CHAPTER 46 pt.1
WTF BANGTAN pt2.
CHAPTER 46 pt2
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Go let's talkeu👀[Meeting] pt. 1
Go let's talkeu👀[Q&A time] pt. 2
Me? A kpop Idol? book 2
ATTENTION
How to read(attention 2)

CHAPTER 8 [NEW]

51.6K 1.3K 793
By Jihye_1a

31.03.2020
Edited
New version
__________

PARK JIMIN

"I was stuck there in the hospital! Wondering when will I go back to Korea! Jungkook, you don't know what i have experienced. I was near to death..." Ha Eun cried while gripping her shirt.

So Jungkook and Ha Eun are childhood friends, yet they didn't recognize each other? Damn, that's messed up.

"Ha Eun, let's go." I placed my arms around her shoulders and got her out of the room.

Both of us went to Yoongi hyung's studio since he let us go when I asked him about it.

"Ha Eun, are you okay?" I asked.
"Oppa... Do... Do you think, Ha Eun is a bad girl and selfish?" she cried.

"No, no. Of course not, Ha Eun, you were sick." I wipe her tears away, the tears dripping down her cheeks...

"But-"
"No, buts Ha Eun, you're a good girl, and you are not selfish. Say that again; I'm going to be mad at you." I pinched her cheeks.

"you think so?"
"Yes, I never thought of Lee Ha Eun, the little sister of Lee Jong-suk, who is an actress, and an idol is a cry baby." I chuckle.

"Shut up," she said and flicked my forehead.
"Come on, Ha Eun, also you sound like those kids. Saying their names instead of 'I am' is so cute."

"Stop it; you are embarrassing."

~~~~

LEE HA EUN

We are planning to have a family concert. But it will be next time instead.

"So the family concert will be after six months," PDnim said as the managers handed out some papers

After seven months, huh? We don't even a lot of songs yet. We only have four songs on our album.

It was NO(CLC), I dream(CLC), Friday Night(SONAMOO), So good(SONAMOO).

"But isn't that a bit early for the girls? They only have four songs." Namjoon said as he flips the paper to another page.

"That is true unless they make a comeback," Yoongi said.

"Don't worry; they will make another comeback. The family concert is all planned already. No need to worry." PDnim said.

"If you want, you can cover some songs at the concert," PDnim added.

We all check the papers even more.

Cover? Should I do a cover?

"Or you can make a song and perform it at the concert. That is alright, right, PDnim?" Namjoon asked.
"That's even better if you want to have a collab with each other that's great or cover collab that's fine. As long the fans and you kids have fun." PDnim smiled at us.

"Alright then! Ha Eun-ah! Want to cover some songs with me?!" Yeonjun suddenly went up to me and held my hand; his eyes were sparkly.

"Huh?" I asked confused, and I looked around they were looking at us, laughing and smiling, except for Bangtan. But some of them are smiling, of course.

"I guess? Sure, of course, sunbae." I smiled.
"BUT I WAS GOING TO ASK FIRST!" Ji Woo pouted.

"Seems like our maknae is so popular," Rae chuckled as the others and staff laughed along.

"Eh?"
"What do you mean by 'eh?' You are famous to the boys."

"Eeehhh?"
"Oh my gosh, Ha Eun, stop saying that."

~~~~~~~~

I'm currently invited by my family to go shopping, even though they know I'm busy, and they keep saying that I'm not making time for them.

"Ha Eun, come here. What do you think of this?"
My mom showed me a dress.

"It's good, but isn't way too long?" I asked.
"It's not that long; it's so short."

"That's what she said." Jongsuk laughed, and our dad smacked his arm.
"Ah, apayo! Appa! What was that for?!" He said and rubbed his arm.

"Stop with those jokes." Our dad said and glared at him.
"Alright, I'm sorry."

"Ignore them; also, there will be a party in our family. Our friends and family will be coming." Mom said as she searches for the dress.

"So, that's why we are shopping?" I asked.
"Yes"

"But Mom, you don't need to buy more dresses. You got so many and look good in anything." I said.
"Thank you; we are also buying your own." She said.

"But Mom, I got many dresses already."
"Ha Eun, we need a formal dress."

"I'll find something formal, no need for the dress. I got so many already." I said and looked for clothes.

We have to wear masks. Only my brother and I, but some people still recognized us and asked for pictures with us.

And took pictures with them, and thank them for supporting us.

"Mom, you did say that family and friends would be coming, don't tell me THEY are coming?"
"Yes, THEY are coming."

"Oh, gosh..."

~~~~

Been weeks, my parents asked PDnim if I can have some another day off since they are a family and friends of Lee's family party.

I'm still at the dorm; my brother will be picking me.

"Ha Eun, come out now! Let us see what you'll be wearing tonight!" Rae yelled.

I went out of the bathroom and showed them what I'm wearing.

Red top, a skirt and I'm wearing thin leggings. I wore light makeup too.

"Looking good, girl," they winked at me.
"Thanks." I chuckled.

"Also, your brother is waiting outside. Good luck!" They all hugged me.

I left the dorm and saw him waiting.
"Took you long enough." He said.
"Sorry, and let's go."

~~

"Ha Eun, behave." My brother whispered.
"I don't even think I remember these people, but I guess I don't even know them," I whisper back.

"Me neither, let's just smile at them, and if they asked you some unnecessary question, laugh and avoid the questions they give you." He patted my back, we both went to our parents.

They're talking to their friends. And I spotted them.

Ignore and avoid them, ignore and avoid them. IGNORE AND AVOID THEM HA EUN.

"Ha Eun, come here, do you still remember Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim, do you?" My dad said I bowed at them.

Remember what he said, 'let's just smile at them, and if they asked you some unnecessary question, laugh and avoid the questions they give you.'

"Hahaha." I smiled at them; they all chuckled.

"I'm sure you don't remember that much anymore, you left America when you were ten and went back to South Korea." Mr. Kim chuckled.

"By the way, do you still remember our sons? Dylan and James?" Mrs. Kim smiled.

"Uhhh-"
"Hey, mom and dad." the brothers walked towards us.

Both of them stared at me.
"Hanna!" They both said at the same time.

"Hanna?" My brother said.
"Her English name when we stayed in America." Mom said.

"Oh yeah."
"H-hello." I bowed.

"We miss you so much! Do you even know how much Dylan was suffering after you left? He was suffering more than me!" James hugged me.

"R-really?" I looked up to both of them; James nodded. Can't you believe that they are twins, James is younger than Dylan by a few minutes.

"Yup!" James smiled. James is very bright but at the same time... he's a flirt.
"But I miss you more," He winked at me and bit his lips.

"Stay away from me," I glared at him.
"I'm only joking, Hanna." He hugged me again, and I looked at the oldest. He was just there staring at us.

"Hey, Dylan..." I pulled away from James and went up to Dylan.
"Hey..." he moved towards me and cupped my cheeks.

"I miss you."
"I miss you too."

~~~~

"Ha Eun! Let's go, and we have to practice!" Rae yelled.
"But I'm tired. I only got four hours of sleep because of the damn party." I stood up and went to the middle.

"Oh yeah, how was it? How was the party?" Ji Woo asked,
"It was fine, and I saw my old friends from America."

"Wait, which part of America you lived?" Jae asked.
"California, but we were at New York first for some months where I got my surgery, and then we moved to California," I said.

"Oh, I see."
"But the thing is... I didn't see the person I want to see there..."

"Who?"
"Just someone."

SOMEONE POINT TO VIEW.

I'm finally here, I opened the door and bowed to the staff. I went to the front desk and nodded at her.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" She smiled at me.
"I'm looking for my mama," I said,

"Your mama? What's her name?" She asked.
"Her name is Lee Hanna, I just got here in South Korea two days ago," I said.

"Lee Hanna? We don't have any staff nor trainee named Lee Hanna, but we have a trainee that's called Lee Ha Eun. But she's a young adult, and I don't think she's your mom." She said sorry and apologize.

"But I can I please at least look for her here? I'll go once I'm done and my papa is waiting for me, that's why." I said and pleased her,

"Alright, but once you didn't see her, you'll go now, okay?" she patted my head.
"Thank you!" I bowed.

"Taehyung, we told you not to do that." A tall man said all his friends are beside him. I recognized them; they are BTS!!

I went up to them and bowed; they looked at me and smiled.
"Well, well, well, what are you doing here, pretty little girl." Jin crouch down to my height.

"Who's this kid?" Jungkook looked at me.
"I'm looking for my mom," I said.

"Your mom? Who is your mom?"
"Her name is Lee Hanna-"

"Ha Eun, how long do I have to say that you are not allowed to give your phone number."
"I did not give him my number!"

"Yet, you gave him your kakao talk ID?"
"Well... Yeah."

Turned around to the voices, I saw her. My smile grew more prominent; I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Mama!! I miss you so much!"
"Ella?! What are you doing here?!"

"Ha Eun... you have a kid?"

LEE HA EUN

"Ha Eun... you have a kid..?" Yoongi stared at me.

"Eh?! She's my niece! I took care of her when she was a kid, so I am almost her second mom." I said and tried to explain everything to them.

"Oh." Jungkook glanced at me.
"By the way! Papa is here with me!"

"Papa? Dylan is here?" I asked, and she nodded.
"Wait, let me call him." She ran outside.

"Who is she?" Hoseok asked.
"She's my cousin's daughter, and she's half. Her mom is American." I said.

"Mama! Papa is here!" I saw her dragging Dylan towards us.
"Ella, slow down." He said

I went up to him; both of us stared at each other. I raised my eyebrow.

"How did you know I'm here?"
"Duh, you're an idol. And Jong Suk hyung told me the address."

"Who is he now." Jungkook glared at him.
"... He's the person who took care of me and waited for me. Unlike someone." I glared back at him.

"Wait, are you the Jungkook guy?" Dylan started walking towards him, but I grabbed his hand.

"Dylan, No." I shook my head.
"So now you're protecting him?!"

"I am not!"
"It doesn't look like that to me! It seems like you still have feelings for him!" He yelled, angrily.

"YA! KIM DONG SUN!" I shouted.
"... Sorry, Ella. I'll wait in the car."

After that, he left us. Ella bowed and apologized, along with me.

"Mama, I have to go. Don't worry; I'll talk to Papa." She said and hugged me.

I hugged her back and kissed her cheeks; I bid my goodbyes to her.

"Let's talk." Jungkook grabbed my arm; I was too late to react because all I think is about Dylan.

Both of us went to the other hallway, where not many people go.

"Was... Was the thing he said true?"
"About what."

"That you have feelings for me."
"Yeah, I do, wait no, I DID."

"Ha Eun, I'm sorry... please forgive me; sure I was a jerk to you. My pride took over me, please forgive me. Please Ha Eun, baby." He kneels down while crying.

I looked down at him breaks my heart, the person who protected me, made me smile, laugh. My knight.

"Jungkook, stand up."
"NO, I won't stand up until you forgive me."

"FINE, I forgive you. But once you break my heart again and let your damn pride take over you. I will never ever talk to you or maybe leave Big Hit." I said in a serious tone.

He looked up to me
"FOR REAL?!"

"Yes, I forgive you now stand up," I said, he stood up and hugged me. I hugged him back.
"I will never break your heart again, I promise. And I'll make your feelings sure comeback"

~~~~~

"Hanna, don't tell me you forgave him," Dylan said from the phone.
"I got no choice, I felt bad at him and I can't stand seeing him all depressed," I said.

"But that doesn't mean you have to forgive him, Hanna. I understand that you can't help but forgive him but he was rude to you." James joined in.

"I know I know, just let me be," I said.
"By the way, we are staying here for good." Dylan and James said at the same time.

"But that means you two still have to go to college," I said.
"After all, you two are a year older than me."

"Ugh, why didn't I think of that," James mumbled.
"Dumb ass."

~~~~~

"So you and Jungkook are okay now, right?" Jae asked.
"Yeah, we are okay now."

"That's great to hear, also you girls are going to have a comeback," PDnim said.
"But weren't our debut was just 3 months ago?"

"Yes, but this is a good opportunity for you girls become worldwide after all," PDnim added.
"That's true..." I mumbled.

"So, it will be good for you get recognized quickly, not just because you girls are in Big Hit. They should recognize you by talent." He said.

"Thank you, so when is the comeback?" Rae asked.

"In 3 months, 2 months before the family concert. Many fans are getting wild after the announcement of the family concert. And everyone is already asking where they can buy the ticket. Well, we will be selling the tickets in any minutes. We all have around 1 million seats since it is a family concert that means, all fandoms are here." PD nim said.

"Actually sir, we already did. It is already 4 pm and the site is breaking due many fans are already trying to buy some." Manager Hyuk said.

"Sir, the site is crashing due many people are fighting to get some seats." Manager Chul showed his Ipad to PDnim.
"I'm not surprised anymore." PDnim sighed.
"Damn, ARMY's sure are wild."

"It's actually all the fandom. ARMY, MOA, and STARS." Manger Chul said.
"Damn, STARS sure fight as well."

Oh yeah, our fandom is called STARS.

"So girls., we all have to work even harder for the comeback and the concert, it will be your first concert." PDnim smiled at us.

"Yes, sir!!"

~~~~

-3 months later-

So we are working hard each day and weeks, I told EXO that I won't be able to visit them, I also told the twins are Ella that I'll be very busy because we will have a comeback.

And sometimes Bangtan would help the girls and I, Jhope and Jimin will be helping us on the dance step.

And that means we need to lose some weight, 'cause I've been eating a lot even though it doesn't look like I ate too much.

"Ha Eun! Get ready!" I snapped from the thoughts.

"Alright!"

Today we will be performing 3 songs, yes three songs. We all already practiced for it. And took pills for my heart.

Sure my heart is alright now, but I do still have some problems with breathing.

"MxS! Stand by! You girls are up next!" The staff said.

In this album we have five songs, 'I think I love you(Sonamoo)', I like it(CLC)', Chase me(Dreamcatcher)', Black Dress(CLC) and 'ME(CLC)'

I am wearing a wig, we have a surprise. I actually dyed my hair blonde.
Mom was a bit against it, but I told her that it will be okay.
"Okay! MxS! Go to the stage now!" The staff said.

We all went to our places, we will be performing 'Chase me' first.

~~~~~~

"Good job! Now, get to change again! You have to perform again later after 30 minutes." Manager Hyuk said.

"Alright alright!" We all went to the changing room and changed our clothes. A staff went up to me again.

"Ha Eun-ssi? Someone is looking for you." He bowed to me. I gave him a questioning look.
"Who is it?" Is it EXO? Again?

"They told me not to tell you." He said and apologized.
"Okay, this has to be quick because we have to perform again," I said and followed him to room 7

I opened the room and my eyes widen. SEVENTEEN? How? Did he tell them?
"H-hello." I bowed.

"Ha Eun! You did great!" Hoshi smiled at me.
"Ah, th-thank you." I nervously smiled at them.

"I also heard that you'll be performing 3 times today," Joshua said.
"That's right sunbae," I said,

"By the way, you look great with long hair." Vernon blushes, but I heard a growl from Mingyu.
"Thank you sunbae." I beamed at him.

"I mean, you look great always." he scratches the back of his neck.
"You're so sweet sunbae." I chuckled.

"Stop flirting with her," Jun said.
"I am not, I'm only complimenting her." Vernon glared.

"Anyway, may I know why you're looking for me?" I said.
"Ask Mingyu, he said he wants to talk to you. So yeah, we'll leave both of you here to talk." Wonwo smiled at me and patted my head.

The others left, leaving me and MIngyu alone.

"What is it," I said.
"I think... I still have feelings for you..."

"Damn, it's not even April fools yet." I glared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4K 33
Y/N is a girl who is chatter box and lives with her elder brother. But one day she gets kidnapped by the Mafia king. Will he kill her or will fall in...
167K 5.1K 34
[quit editing seriously so yeet] That time I saw you, I knew I couldn't lose you again... I nor my best friend. But who knew that I would have a dead...
3.6K 279 39
Kim Taehyung was Traitorous and so was his love..... ﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎ Lee Ri Yoon gets a brand new job at one of the prominent publications in Seoul. Wh...
1.6M 50.8K 49
Y/n is rich but one of the biggest nerds at school she has been bullied by most of the school including one of the most popular groups but everything...