The Uchiha's Toy || Fullbuste...

Von vonlane

First part: Ever since Deidara joined the Akatsuki, he's only been a toy for the organization, tortured... Mehr

Credits & Proof: @FullbusterFic
Chapter 1: Just a Toy
Chapter 2: I hate you
Chapter 3: Distrust
Chapter 4: Encounters
Chapter 5: Kakuzu
Chapter 6: A Long Night
Chapter 7: Life or Death
Chapter 8: Illusion
Chapter 9: Regrets
Chapter 10: Just a Game
Chapter 11: Get Away
Chapter 12: Discovered
Chapter 13: New Room
Chapter 14: Rancor
Chapter 15: Fear
Chapter 16: Hating You
Chapter 17: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 19: Escaping
Chapter 20: Captured
Chapter 21: Prisoner
Chapter 22: Waking Up
Chapter 23: Room
Chapter 24: Showers
Chapter 25: Falling in Love
Chapter 26: Trapped
Chapter 27: Conversations
Chapter 28: Vengeance
Chapter 29: New Beginning
Chapter 30: Encounters
Chapter 31: Locked Up
Chapter 32: Justice
Chapter 33: For You
Chapter 34: Work
Chapter 35: First Mission
Chapter 36: Impossible
Chapter 37: Confessions
Chapter 38: Bedroom Conflicts
Chapter 39: Avoiding You
Chapter 40: My Clan
Chapter 41: Danger
Chapter 42: Traps
Chapter 43: Out!
Chapter 44: Wrong Missions
Chapter 45: New Evidence
Chapter 46: Suffering
Chapter 47: Team Taka
Chapter 48: Hot Springs
Chapter 49: Meetings
Chapter 50: Believe Me!
Chapter 51: Goodbye
Chapter 52: Looking for You
Chapter 53: Come with Me
Chapter 54: War
Chapter 55: Attack
Chapter 56: Life or Death
Chapter 57: Disillusion
Chapter 58: Medical Assistance
Chapter 59: Hokage
Chapter 60: Happiness

Chapter 18: Not you

7.4K 248 254
Von vonlane

Deidara

I ate with Itachi and I could say with assurance, that I just loved his smile. It was simply spectacular- I could watch him like an idiot wishing for his rare smiles. True, they were limited, but I also knew that he smiled more often and most of them, if not all, were for me.

Once we finished eating, we excused ourselves to the bedroom since Itachi didn't like being around the others, even if two of them hadn't been back from the infirmary. That helped me remain calm a bit.

Once in the room, Itachi threw himself on the bed and began to fall asleep. Was it because he hadn't slept? Because he slept well, he didn't have nightmares like I did, so it was impossible that he was sleepy, although, it looked like it. I laid down by his side a bit and ran my fingers through his hair until he fell asleep.

I thought back on how Sasori was being nice and, I don't know, wasn't there something strange? Strange because the last time he was nice to me, was when he healed my wounds, take me into his bedroom, and abuse me, so I didn't know what to think of his kindness. I thought about it until I fell asleep caressing Itachi. When I woke up, I was still hugging my sleepy Uchiha.

I noticed a small detail when I neared him to gently kiss his neck. It was his aroma. It captivated me; he smelled natural, just as he was because I've never seen him put something on. He always showered, cleaned himself, and came back out as he was. Even so, he smelled clean, like himself, and I liked it. It made me feel secure and protected- he simply smelled like a man! Like how he was because to be sincere, I sometimes felt like a child at his side. He was strong, masculine, serious; he was a man as good as they come even if he was twenty-one years old. Meanwhile, I continued to have this child mentality, more innocent, more curiosity like a kid rather than a man and that scared me a bit because sometimes I thought: I could never be at his level. Who would ever be at the level of an Uchiha?

It was weird at the same time: to feel protected by someone. Itachi gave off a feeling of security in himself, he radiated trust and strength; he was the terror of Akatsuki and I think, that even in their best moments, nobody would ever be able to defeat him. He had even once blocked Kisame's sword with a kunai! He was that incredible. How does one not feel protected with a guy like that? It was hypnotic to watch him fight because his genjutsu was worthy of seeing; it fooled anybody and he never lost his calm. It was true though, he never liked to fight much since he tried avoiding them, but when he had to, he did so without flinching. He tried to end the fights as quick as possible; he was everything opposite of Hidan, who loved to extend the battles to torture his victims.

I looked over to Itachi, noting that he was still asleep. He looked like a bear in hibernation, there was no way of waking him up. I tried many things, but nothing. He didn't respond and I was getting hungry, I would've liked to go grab something to eat.

I waited a bit more and I thought on whether I should wake him or not because honestly, I was dying of hunger. In the end, I decided that yes, I was going to try to wake him up again and although I tried thousands of ways, there was none to wake him up. Well, in that case, I'll give him a surprise. I'll go out for something to eat and bring it back here for the both of us. Not even an earthquake could wake this guy up! He slept like a log, he wasn't even fazed when I got up and closed the door behind me to bring some food.

There was no one in the kitchen, but then again, it was late, very late. I looked for some things that I could take back to the room and especially looked for those rice balls that Itachi liked. I still didn't understand how he didn't like steak! But anyways, he liked rice, he was a lost cause, I smiled as I remembered. Me, on the other hand, was practically looking for a rhinoceros or a buffalo to eat because I was hungry. Of course, there was none of that so I had to make do with what had been prepared, which was basically, some meat and rice.

I grabbed the tray of food for the both of us and began walking out towards the room once again when I saw a shadow appear from the hallway in direction of the kitchen. I tensed, more because I didn't want to cross anyone. My nerves raised and I had stayed paralyzed where I stood with the tray in hand until the shadow came towards the light and I discovered it was Itachi in front of me. I relaxed.

"You scared me." I said with a smile.

"Sorry." He said. "That wasn't my intention."

"I was going to bring some food to the room." I commented, walking over to his side but he grabbed my arm.

"Why don't we eat here?" He asked me strangely before devouring my lips with force and suddenly I felt scared. So much so, that I tried to separate him from me.

In the end, I had to do what I didn't want to do: place a clay bird between us and blow it up. Seeing it, Itachi was able to react and step back as to not get hurt by the small explosion.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, still scared.

"Isn't this what you wanted, Deidara?" He asked me. "Sleep with an Uchiha. Well, I crave you at this moment."

"Yeah, but not me." I said, getting annoyed. "You're being weird." I told him.

"No, I'm an Uchiha, Deidara. When are you going to get it through your head that I get what I want and you know what I want. It cost me a lot being nice to you these past few days, so I want my reward and I want it now." He demanded as he got closer to me and grabbed me again.

"Let go of me." I said. "You're all the same, you're just like Sasori. You only try to be nice to get what you want."

"Yes, Deidara. What did you think? That an Uchiha was going to stoop so low to fall in love with a bitch like you?" He asked me as he smiled. "Relax and this will be over quick." He said.

At first I thought there was something weird about him, as if this wasn't Itachi or as if my eyes were lying to me. He placed his hands on my ass, placing me on top of one of the tables and getting on top of me to block my movements. At that moment, he kissed me forcefully and I hurt him by biting him. That's when I discovered that it was him because he activated his Sharingan as he got annoyed and I instinctively closed my eyes to avoid their effect. Closing my eyes would seem to maintain myself safe from him, but in reality, it weakened me even more because I couldn't see him. I could only feel his touch and I didn't want to open my eyes for fear of finding myself on that cross Kisame told me about.

One of his hands grabbed at my wrists while the other touched my entire body and I felt panicked. This was not Itachi from that other time, he wasn't sweet and nice, he was simply like any other member from the organization that had very clear what they wanted: to enjoy themselves without caring about what I felt.

How could I have confided in Itachi Uchiha? It was the only thing that came to my head. I thought he was different. I had trusted him and now it was very clear that I should have trusted nobody, not even him. I let myself get fooled like an idiot once again and now it wasn't my body he was hurting, but my heart. It bled, it tore itself with every lustful touch from Itachi. It cracked with every possessive kiss of his, it tore to pieces with every dirty word or insult he said to me. How could I have switched from hate to love so fast? I would never forgive myself for that and I assured myself I would never commit the same error. He should have killed me when I asked him to though, now I knew why he didn't do it: it was for this day, to do what he was doing to me.

I felt how he lowered my pants and to be frank, I didn't care anymore. If at first I felt like fighting him, now I didn't feel that necessity. Besides, if I did anything, he would hurt me even more. So I simply laid there, keeping still like a lifeless doll because with every gesture he did over my body, he took a bit of my life. It didn't matter to me anymore, I preferred to let him be, to do what he wanted with me and if possible, to have him kill me when he was done.

I was so scared, very scared and when he entered inside me, it hurt as if they were ripping me in two. I tried not to scream but it was impossible; it hurt too much not to. Tears rolled out of my eyes, sliding down my cheeks without notice. I didn't want to cry, but I couldn't impede them from escaping. And I knew it was my fault- I was here because I should've never trusted anyone. I was here because he had brought me here, and I was here because I fell in love with that emotionless bastard. To me, there was only to wait and pay for my errors, but I wouldn't commit them ever again. I swore to myself over and over again with every penetration from Itachi, that I would never fall in love and especially, with an Uchiha. I hated their clan, I hated all of the Uchiha. I'll never pass through here again; I'll never let an Uchiha play with my feelings.

My body began to relax when I felt him speed up inside me. I knew I was bleeding, he was destroying me with every movement and I couldn't avoid the pain. It didn't matter if I was tense or relaxed, I simply wanted to faint then and there. I thought of anything, but the only thing that came to me was Itachi's smile, it was the only thing that calmed me and gave me happiness. It was ironic how the person that could give me peace and calmness was violating me at this very moment! I didn't want to open my eyes in any moment and when he came, he pulled out of me and left me there telling me how I could return to his room whenever I wanted. As if I would do that! I didn't want to go back to any other room, I didn't want to be in Akatsuki. I just wanted to leave this damn organization and as I laid there on that table under the obscure room, that's all I thought about. I wanted to escape!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

61.5K 2.4K 33
In a world where there's evil and good but did they ever say good can't change evil? And who said being a little dark was a bad thing? ★,。・:*:・゚
17.9K 131 25
Platonic as well as romantic imagines about S. E. Hinton's The Outsiders (though tbh there'll probably be more platonic ones). I write platonic/sibli...
2K 90 11
Nothing but a BASIC love story of artist Kim Taehyung and tattooist Jeon Jungkook who happen to bump into each other in a cafe. A oneshot book.
56.1K 1.3K 18
Sasuke and Naruto are living two different life. Naruto being a rich lawyer having power over some people. While Sasuke using his body to stay aliv...