The Fiery Fae (Wanda Maximoff)

By pensandpaperwriting

Skylar Moss was an average girl, until HYDRA experimented on her and turned her into what she thought was a m... More

The not so normal night
Waking up
Training
Wanda's POV
Skylar Moss
The Avengers
Tony's Dream
Family
Going off
Finding out
Going back
Wanda's POV
Finding Wanda
Wanda
Finding the Avengers
Being Shoved into a Train Hurts
Vision
A/N
Getting Ready for the Fight
The City is Flying
The Fight
She Kissed Me
Teamwork
The Death
The End
A/N
MOVING

Burning

22.2K 257 4
By pensandpaperwriting

I woke up with a start. I couldn't remember where I was. Suddenly, it all came crashing back. Being kidnapped, my mom and sister dying. I couldn't breathe. I started freaking out, trying to move. Then I realized I was strapped down on a table.

This man came in and injected something into me. It hurt like hell. Then they pulled out this scepter sort of thing. They pressed it to my chest and I was out like a light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.2K 36
this is a wanda maximoff x oc fanfic. The first few chapters aren't the best so just bare with me for them the book gets far better as it goes along...
240K 6.4K 95
"𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾, (𝖸/𝖭)... 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾." [Harry James Potter x Reader] [Randomly Updates] OoTP: Finished HPB: Finished DH: On-going [Cha...
1.7K 52 12
A yugioh zexal what if one shot story. What if Yuma and Nash lose the duel against Don thousand? What difference does it make and what will happen to...
11.9K 374 10
When Ellis Grey gets given a few weeks to live a terrified Meredith distance herself from everyone. When all gets too much she finally calls the one...