His Girl (Editing)

xoxots tarafından

Jaden And Michelle met a long time ago when they were six, they used to live next to each other and over the... Daha Fazla

> 0.1 <
> 0.2 <
> 0.3 <
> 0.5 <
> 0.6 <
> 0.7 <
> 0.8 <
> 0.9 <
> 1.0 <
> 1.1 <
IMPORTANT MUST READ
> 1.2 <
> 1.3 <
> 1.4 <
> 1.5 <
> 1.6 <
> 1.7 <
> 1.8 <
>1.9<
> 2.0 <
> 2.1 <
> 2.2 <
> 2.3 <
> 2.4 <
> 2.5 <
> 2.6 <
> 2.7 <
> 2.8 <
> 2.9 <
> 3.0 <
> 3.1 < Final Chapter-
Hello!

> 0.4 <

6.1K 139 13
xoxots tarafından

Classes went by pretty fast actually.. In no time it was lunch time..

As soon as the bell rang I closed my science book and place it in my purse.

As soon as I walked outside of the classroom I heard my science teacher calling me. I turn around and head back inside the classroom.

"Yes Mr.Tupido ?" I said with a calm voice

"Ms.Diaz you barely passed the last test I gave out, I think you need a tutor. Would that be okay with you ? He says

"Oh.. No don't worry.. I already have one" I obviously lied "Sodaya is tutoring me"

what the fuck Mitchell ! Really ! That was the best you could come up with.

"Sodaya ?!" He asks a little alarmed "Sodaya failed the test, how come she's tutoring you ?"

Thanks to my not so intelligent lie, I'm left with nothing to say...

"Can I fucking leave okay I lied whatever I don't care" I wish it could be that easy to say.. I remain in silence for about 2 minutes and then he talks..

"Well, I just wanted to let you know you need a tutor. Come by my room last period, I'll tell you who's going to tutor you by then. Okay ?" He says

"Sure... Mmm thanks... I guess.... I'll be here by 4:50" I say

"Okay, Bye ms.Diaz "

I waive my hand at mr.Tupido awkwardly and make my way towards the door.

I walk down the hallway and turned right just in time to meet with Sodaya as she was walking to the cafeteria.

"Hey Daya wait up" I say

"Oh hey, how come you are 20 minutes late for lunch just like me?" She asks

"Oh.. You know, Mr.Tupido hold me back so he could tell me how bad I was at science.. Long story. But he told me I need a tutor."

"Oh really who's your tutor ?"

"He hasn't told me yet"

"Well the only one that could tutor you is-"

Sodaya is cut off by Jaden presence.. And gives me an interrogated look.

"Hey Mitchell can we talk now ?" Says Jaden

"Sure, Sodaya I'll be back in a minute" I say

"Oh okay" she says somehow uncomfortable

Jaden takes me to his table, Damn! Is like him and his friends own the school.. They always sit here. anyways ... We sit in front of each other and since his friends are sitting at a table next to ours they still can't heard what we are going to talk about.. They're way too far.

"So.?" I ask making my face as serious as I can..'trying not to laugh at his face of concern'

"You know what's going on with this boy... Uhm ... Malik..." He says

So that's his name.. Malik the lil crappy shit..
Cool nick name Mitchell.. Thanks whoever said that. Oh that's just my mind. Hahaha!
Okay now stick to the subject Mitchell

"Yea, he's a gang member or leader, like whatever, total lost of my time, I'm not worried about him and he's-" I can't finish my sentence because before I do Jaden cuts me off

"And he is out there looking for you. He wants revenge, but I swear I won't let him lean a hand on you" he says

What was that he just said, does he knows already that I'm his ex bestfriend...

"So you already knew" I ask

"Yea, knew since yesterday.. I mean is so obvious. You may not know him, but when someone does something to him, he's willing to do whatever it takes for revenge." He says

Ohhhhhhh. So he doesn't knows.. Like really I was about to eat my nails of nervousness.

"Oh okay, but I have to tell you something" I say

"Yes?"

"You remember maybe about 10 years ago, you had a best-"

I'm cut off by the sound of the bell that's letting students know that lunch time is over... Like are you serious.. Ugh!!! Every time I try to tell him something happens,
It first happened at the party and know it happened again.. Ugh...

I stand up angrily and push the chair away and start walking to the hallways, when I suddenly feel a hand grab my arm.

"Hey you were about to tell me something, what is it?" Says Jaden

I couldn't hold it and I went off "WELL I JUST WANTED TO FUCKING SAY THAT IM MITCHELL!!" I yelled, some of the students stared at me when I said that.

Jaden expression still neutral as always.. Ugh.

"I know Mitchell, I mean we had a thing back then ten years ago, but we were young it is not the same know" he says

Uhhh. Am I the only one lost? Did he just said that we had a 'thing'. Oh my God... What the fuck just happened..

"And I'm not saying that I don't wanna try again, but not just now, too much is going on in your life, now all we need to think about is getting you out of this problem, and don't worry because like I said I won't let Malik touch you."wow he sounds just like my dad... But again, what the fuck... ?! What does he means by 'try again' oh my god.

We had a thing and I thought we were just bestfriends... Uhm I always wondered why my dad used to laugh whenever I talked about Jaden and whenever I referred to him as my bestfriend.

I see now. But I'm speechless.. I can't say- I can't think of anything to say.

"Oh.. Yea.. I mean.. Okay.. I mean thanks .. I-"oh
My god I'm so stupid now he cut me off cause I was being boring God!

"So what do you say, I'll start taking you home, and picking you up?" He says

"No.. I mean it's okay, I have a car."

"I know, I just don't want you to be by yourself all the time, if you want you can sit at my table and all that?"

"Yea sure, I'll think about it"

I make a left to go to science so I could finally get a 'tutor' for science... As I walk there I see some girls giving me nasty looks and since I'm not that type of girl to just watch them talk about me my next move is easy.

"What are you looking at ? Do I have something on my face ?" I ask the one in the middle of two other girls

"Actually yea, you have some jealousy tattooed on your face" she says

"Really? That's the best you could come up with shitty girl" I say

She comes closer to me "just fucking stay away from Jaden he's mine and only, I can tell by the way you look at him that's what you want, but stealing him from me will just bring up a lot of problems so I recommend you don't"

I can't believe this girl is actually trying to intimidate me =hell to the no=

"No no no... Shitty girl you could try harder, want another try ? Well too bad because I don't have time for you and your cats *referring to her friends*

I walk away with a smile in my face, haven't feel this adrenaline in my body for so long. I actually needed something like this to feel more comfortable in this school, can't be looking like the girl that can be toyed with.

I walk inside the science room

"Just in time ms.Diaz, let me be quick, your tutor is"

Please don't be him.. I crossed my fingers

"Mr.Myers. Jaden, you know him ?"

Ohhhhh what the fuck !!!!

I'm shocked my face is burning and my blood is boiling...

"Can I please change my tutor, I actually don't know him at all.." I say

"Actually I have Isabel too if you want" he says

Oh hell to the noooo!

That's the girl that can't stop talking about other people defects... And I wouldn't like to become her.. So no... Uh uh!
I'll stay with Jaden..

"No never mind actually I remember talking to Jaden" I say

" well if you say so" he says

I walk out of the room and walk towards the parking lot.. When I realized I see Malik... I get in my car as fast as possible I hide my face with some books and start my car, I drive away from school as far as possible...

No that I'm scared of him.. But he brought company.. Why can't he be by himself so I could teach him some manners again.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

137K 3.3K 42
"Well if you want to be my friend go buy me pizza and sprite!" "But what if i don't want to your friend? and I want to be someone else?" Alexa Colt...
2.1K 59 26
It was the summer before college. Cassie always swore that she was too broken to ever be loved after the emotional rollercoaster that life had taken...
256K 5.1K 67
A story about a girl falling in love with the guy that is bullying her. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ADDITIONAL NOTES~ Odd numbers are Luna's let...
97.5K 6.9K 63
An average girl,neglected and hurt decided to break free and find her true self ,transferred to Royalty King college thinking she would live a normal...