That Wallflower (A One Direct...

Von chips-aharry

After three years of being nothing, just a simple, invisible, nobody, the Player of The Fantastic Five takes... Mehr

That Wallflower (Coming May 28, 2013)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Finally, right?)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 not edited. at all. sorry. :/
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's/ Apology Note *not edited so don't read if you're unedite phobic* :D
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (the A/Ns an absolute mess, people)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Ask away
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 13

689 38 9
Von chips-aharry

song on the side ---------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 13

"You're going on a date?" Perrie demanded.

I exhaled and quickly looked around at my locker. "Shh!" I hushed. Once I was sure no one had tuned in and heard I said, "Yes. No need to tell the entire hallway, Pez."

Her lips curled into a sweet smile. "Why not? I feel like a proud mother!"

I groaned as I slammed my locker door closed. "My mother is anything but proud," I grumbled.

She frowned. "What do you mean?"

I sighed. "How did you get here?" I asked.

She smiled. "Well, I first came here in 2009 after I had gone through the whole rebelling stage and I met the girls and Zayn, so it just worked. I begged every year to come back," she nodded with a smile. "What about you?"

I snorted. "My step sister made me out to be a demon spawn of some sorts so one day I was just shipped off to a different city and school."

"What kinds of things did she do?"

I shook my head. "Story for another day."

She didn't press the subject, but instead changed it. "Okay. But please let me take you shopping!" she begged, clasping her hands together.

I shook my head. "Why would you waste your money on me?"

She shrugged. "I have plenty, so why not?"

"Because I'm not a charity case. I appreciate what you're trying to do and everything, but no thanks, Pez," I told her.

She pouted and I rolled my eyes at her dramatics. "But I wanna spoil you!" she sobbed.

"And I want a unicorn with colorful hair and a sparkly horn," I retorted.

She dimpled. "That does sound nice."

I smirked as we walked into our first period. I waved at Mr. Darren. He smiled and I took my usual seat. The girls had begun sitting with me upfront instead of forcing me in the back with them.

"Okay. Fine. But I still want to choose your outfit. Where are you going?" she asked me.

"Umm..."

She sighed. "You don't know," she stated. "Tell me when he tells you, easy peasy. I can't wait to look at your closet! This way I'll know if you've been wearing the things we got you."

"That doesn't sound creeper-ish at all," I mumbled.

~*~

"So he said casual?"

I shrugged. "Exactly. No specific place, just... casual."

Leigh Anne looked through the hangers on my little closet. "Hmm. Of course he would, boys will be boys. Casual, casual, casual..."

I stared at the ceiling, laying myself down on my bed while everyone (but me, might I add) obsessed over what I was supposed to be wearing.

I pulled out my iPod and decided to begin to play Candy Crush, but when I looked up I grunted as I rolled off my bed.

I stepped up to my closet picking everyone away. I tapped my chin as they stopped talking, probably wondering what I was looking for. I didn't really know myself.

I took out my biker shorts, red high waisted shorts, and a cropped white Lion King tee. I turned around and threw what I'd chosen in the bed. I turned to the girls.

"How about that?"

"We see you do in fact have a fashion sense," Jesy smirked.

I rolled my eyes. I picked up my large hoop earrings and a makeup kit I've never used.

I sighed. "Work time?"

They looked at each other strangely, giving me a nervous feeling.

They looked back at me. “Oh, definitely,” Jesy smirked.

~*~

“Okay! Open!”

I opened my eyes and realized that they had put mascara on my eyes, although that wasn’t too shocking. I looked at my reflection. My rosy lips parted in partial shock and respect. They hadn’t gone to an extreme to make me look like a desperate slut (thank you) and they kept me looking classy.

My lashes were dark and long with a lining around my eyes that thinned on the bottom to the corner of my eye. My brown eyes were accented by a golden dust on my lids and I saw the appreciation in my eyes. My cheeks were just barely blushing and my lips were a somewhat natural rosy shade. They took the blanket off from around my body so my body was revealed. (Apparently, they didn’t want any of the cosmetics to get on my clothes and that was the way to solve the problem, not that I’m one to talk since I have no experience in this area.)

The outfit I’d chosen was there and I grinned because I loved The Lion King. I laughed as I realized they added my favorite suspenders to the mix; it was black with white polka dots and I found it to be extremely adorable and there was a massive bow from Claire’s in my hair.

I nodded. “I complement your work,” I admitted.

At this they began to jump around and squeal as if I told them I had gotten all of them a house or something. I laughed at them and then Leigh Anne said, “So how much longer until the date?”

I looked at the clock in my room and shrugged. “Uh, about five minutes?”

There was a knock on my door and Perrie gave me a look. “Or maybe five seconds,” she smirked.

I rolled my eyes and went to the door. I opened it with a smile. “Hello G- Harry?” I asked in shock.

He wasn’t the only one shocked because he froze and looked down at me. Gee, why does it feel like I am just now realizing how tall he is?

“Um- uh- Jade. Hi,” he drawled.

“Uh- hi.”

The atmosphere quickly got awkward. I turned around to glance at the three girls and they all just shrugged and made little scooting motions. I sighed and turned back to Harry. I closed the door behind me, my foot lifting and pressing itself against the now closed door along with my backside.

“What are you doing here, Harry?” I asked, keeping my voice stray from being rude.

He blinked and then looked down at his hands which made me uncomfortable. If Harry has reason to have discomfort than I definitely could use some.

“Uh, Harry?” I asked when he remained quiet.

“Right, right, right . . . um . . .”

He remained silent. For some reason I felt sad seeing him behaving this way, but I couldn’t let time slip past too quickly. “Harry, I have a date to attend, so can we trim this?” I asked.

His hand froze where it was reaching into his jacket, causing me to frown. His head snapped up, his eyes wide, looking a pretty blue in the lighting. How does it do that?

His lips parted. He was quiet, much like he’d been during the most of this “conversation” if you could call it that. “W- What?”

I frowned more deeply. “A date,” I repeated a bit harshly. My patience was running.

“O- Oh,” he stuttered, paling.

“Harry, are you alright?” I questioned, reaching my hand out and pressing it to his forehead. I flinched when he practically jumped away from my touch, as if I were a beggar.

His voice was gruff and hard when he practically snarled, “I’m fine.”

I stared wide eyed. “A- are you su-”

“Have fun on your date, Jade,” he interrupted without looking at me as he said the sentence, quickly walking away from me.

“Harry!” I called out in exasperation. I had no clue what the hell was going on with him, but I did know that that wasn’t at all Harry behavior. Harry wasn’t rude, no matter how suggestive and perverted he was.

I didn’t have any more time to ponder over his behavior as I heard Gavin’s soft voice. “Jade!”

I turned around and saw him. He smiled. “You look beautiful,” he told me, with his usual kind smile.

I smiled. “Thanks.”

“You ready?”

I glanced over my shoulder, making out Harry’s retreating figure as it rounded a corner, disappearing. I nodded at Gavin and forced a smile. “Yeah.”

~*~

Harry

“A boy like you and a girl like her don't mix!”

“You’re both too damaged to begin again!”

“Especially with each other!"

I shook my head, trying to clear out my thoughts.

"Face it Harry!”

I ran my fingers through my curls as I reached my room. I slammed the door angrily.

“All you'll end up doing, is hurting her and yourself."

I shook my head. “But I don’t want to hurt her,” I murmured.

I slowly reached into my jacket and pulled out the folded piece of binder paper. I unfolded it and read the lyrics again and again. I shook my head and chortled. “I guess you’re losing it, Haz.”

The song I had written was called One Thing, but I stared at it for a moment and crumpled it in my hands in frustration as anger and humiliation boiled inside of me.

The way she’d said it, I could tell she didn’t realize how much pain she’d caused me when she informed me of her “date.”

I wish I’d asked her who the lucky bastard was. I don’t think I’d hurt him; no I like to think I’d be able to refrain from hurting him, though I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t somewhat in the mood to punch him. I’d tell him not to hurt her. He probably doesn’t know about Mac. Or does he? I’d like to think not, because this way I feel special. Special to her. Does anyone know about Mac? Or was I the only one?

Jade was so fragile and independent. I could see the way she was slowly losing her walls, but if the wrong person were to snap her a second time I don’t think anyone would be able to break them back down again.

I know! It’s short, but I felt guilty for not updating for like 2 weeks! Grr! Sorry, sorry, sorry! So I need to go do a project I missed for science (ugh, science) and yeah, kind of obsessing over the songs Heartbreaker (JB), Eyelashes (Tori kelly, check her out, kay?), Move (OMG the music video! You better know who this is already) and Story of My life (once again, if you do not know . . . smh) and Right There (Ariana Grande, video s out in 5-4 days!).

1) Your musical obsession?

2) Heartbreaker? You heard it? Its really infectious and no matter how semi douchey he’s been acting lately, the boy still remains talented.

3) Eyelashes? I’m going to put it on the side.

4) Move video is effing PERECTION! I hope Jesy isn’t still being bullied about her body because I wouldn’t mind having such a nice and curvy figure like hers. She ain’t obese and she ain’t anorexic.

Da boss bitch is just right.

5) lol. Anyways story of my life anyone?

THE STORY OF MY LIFE

CAME ON THE RADIOOOO

AND THEN I FREAKED OUT

MY FAMILY WENT OH NOOOO

SHE’S OUT HER MIIIIIIINND

Heehee. I just made that up. But seriously it came on about five minutes before 4 on 107.9 (they said it’d be on at 4 on some different station) and I had just gotten the 1st 2 books in the secret circle series so I was already feeling hype and they said it. The words that stopped me from putting in my ear buds to listen to Right There by Ari G on repeat were spoken.

One.

Direction.

So I listened and was like SHNFDKLNKJNKGNFJKNFGNKSNFBVK VB! But that was only on the inside because my gma and bro were arguing and since it was my grandma (the person who paid for my books and will have to buy the album when it comes out) I couldn’t just scream “SHUT THE FUGDE UP!” at them though I really wanted to. And then the bridge came and I was LSHGNKSNVK NIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!BNAFDKVNAFND! Except that time it was out loud. I always think of Tarzan when I hear that song, lol. Don’t ask why, I think it’s the music and the beat.

Anyways, good bye! I love you especially if you remember to comment, vote, fan, and please promote!Oh and add this to your reading list. Please?I love you!

- Angie Bear who is about to Move to The Story of My Life and bat my Eyelashes at the Heartbreaker. :D

Weiterlesen